The Boy with Dragon Face Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natsuo tensed and he let loose a guttural bellow as Jack felt rope after rope of hot cum coat his soft belly and chest. And Jack held Natsuo closer, sticking their bodies together as he found his own orgasm. His cock pulsed and pulsed and pulsed, Shot after shot coated the already slick insides of the massage therapist. When finally he had stopped shooting they both collapsed. His cock was still hard. It jumped. Natsuo shivered. They panted like that for awhile. Natsuo was the first to break the silence.

"If...I stay in this position any longer I'm gonna milk you again..."

Jack pondered this...his cock pulsed and he looked back into those killer brown eyes.

"Would that be a bad thing?"

*************************

Natsuo finally emerged from the very steamy room almost two hours past when the appointment was supposed to be over. He only had pants on. What was left of his shirt hung over his shoulder. He was so stiff. He heard a tsk sound and turned to see his brother, Haru standing there with his usual impish grin. He said nothing and turned away and sauntered his way to the front. Natsuo took a deep breath and placed his back against the wall. Jack emerged from the room. Smiled that dopey grin of his, and strutted to the locker area. He changed and peaked back in the hallway. Natsuo had not moved. He stared at the Tall stud.

"What?" Natsuo found himself asking. With a smile. Jack walked back to him.

"I figure that is not the usual client experience." He said. Jacks shoes kicked playfully against Natsuo's as he lined back up and stared down at him.

"No. no it is not." Natsuo laughed.

"Then can I take you to dinner sometime...as a way to repay you?" He averted his gaze and blushed.

Natsuo was honestly shocked. Touched. "I'd love that." He said. He was blushing too.

Their eyes found each other. They exchanged numbers and Jack pecked a kiss on Natsuo's lips before he darted away.

*****************

Jack found Haru up front. His shirt was unbuttoned a little more than it had been and his mask was gone. His face was smooth like his, but he had a very knowing smile painted across it. He pulled out his wallet and Haru gestured it away.

"This one's on me. My brother isn't usually so full of ... joy at the end of his work day. And that seems pretty priceless to me. But if you want to give him a different kind of tip there is a jar here."

Jack blushed. As he put a $50 bill in the jar. He left quickly after thanking Haru and walked back out. He was late to drinks with friends but he did not give a fuck.

He reached into his pocket and found a card that he did not recall putting in there. It was another number and a message.

The fun has only just begun. - Haru

Jack gulped. What had he gotten himself into?

12