The Boyfriend

Story Info
Couple spices things up in the bedroom by cross-dressing.
990 words
4.29
37.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the bed, anxiously waiting for Miles to come out of the bathroom. I'm wearing the leather corset and knee-high boots he asked for.

We've been dating for about eight months, and he recently told me there was something special he wanted to do in bed. I'm always open to trying new things, and I really like him. But his refusal to tell me what exactly we were doing made me nervous.

The door opens. Miles is wearing sensible pumps and a silk slip. He's got a semi, and his bulge interrupts the straight line of the garment. He leans against the doorframe and the heels make his hip pop like a woman's.

I try to hide my shock. I don't want to accidentally hurt his feelings. The contrast with his hairy arms and perpetual stubble nearly makes me laugh. But I immediately get it. The shoes make his calves and ass look incredible, and the unexpectedness is a major turn on.

"Baby, you look amazing!" I squeal and clasp my hands together. "Get over here and let me hit that."

He grins and climbs onto the bed. We kiss. His body language and posture are more feminine now, and I find myself instinctively taking on the more masculine role. He delicately sits in my lap and I run my hands over his ass. The silk glides.

"Oh my God. I love that!"

"Right?" He kisses my breast. "I've always just loved the feel. When I was in middle school I even used to masturbate with a silk blouse I shoplifted from Wal-Mart. I'm much more normal now."

"Of course you are, sweetie," I laugh. "But this is your night! Is there anything specific you want to do?"

"I want you to dominate me. Use me, degrade me, make me cum."

"I can do that." I grab a thick handful of hair. "And you don't cum until I tell you to."

I shove him onto the mattress and pin his arms above his head. He closes his eyes and gives in to me. I grind against his crotch and the silk feels orgasmic on my thighs.

"Ohhhh," he groans. "Fuck me."

I put my hand on his throat and grind faster and faster. I watch his face shift and change with pleasure. He puts his hands on my waist and thrusts.

"Don't you fucking cum," I say.

I climax. It's only been about ten minutes.

"Holy shit," I wheeze.

"Mmmm." He's deliriously happy. "There are some toys in the nightstand."

I open the drawer and there are indeed some toys. I wrap the silk ropes around his neck and order him to lick my boots. He obediently runs his tongue over every inch.

Miles raises his arms and I pull the slip over his head. He's wearing skintight silk panties and I can see everything. He lies back and closes his eyes. I tie his hands above his head.

I lightly touch him with just my fingertips, everywhere but between his legs. I touch him like I own him. I graze and tease, nibbling his ears and blowing his nipples. I lick him from the bottom of his happy trail and all the way up. He writhes and squirms on the bed.

"Please, let me cum."

"No." I slap him across the face. "Don't talk back to me."

"Yes, mistress."

I take off my underwear and straddle his torso. I swirl and grind my pussy on his chest. I'm so turned on. I gyrate my hips faster.

"Look at me," I command.

Miles opens his eyes. I stroke my clit as I rub against his stomach. My breasts spill out of the corset and bounce freely. He is powerless. He watches me use his body for my pleasure while he gets nothing.

I scooch down and sit on his silk-shrouded cock. The fabric is cool and smooth. I grind his hard-on and play with my tits. He arches his back and points his toes. He tries to wrestle out of the restraints.

"Don't cum," I pant. "Don't you fucking cum."

I climax again.

I reach back into the drawer and take out the strap-on. I step into the harness and pull it tight. I rub the pink dildo all over his face. I jab it in his mouth, and he enthusiastically sucks the hard rubber.

I kiss Miles tenderly and take off his panties. He's wearing a cock ring.

"Close your eyes," I say.

I lube the strap-on and carefully enter him. He moans and raises his hips toward me. He's so sexy. I fuck him gently and work his shaft. I kiss his neck. He wraps his legs around my back.

"You can be rough," he whispers. "I won't break."

"Is that what you want?"

I bite his ear.

"Mmmmm," he says. "I want it."

"Beg for it."

"Please," he whimpers. "Fuck me."

"That's not good enough."

"Fuck me. Fuck me raw."

I untie him and push him down on all fours. I hold onto his hips and pound him hard.

"Take it, take it all. You like that?"

"Yes, mistress. Give me more..."

"You're a dirty, naughty boy. I wish I could cum all over you."

"Fuck me, mistress."

I jack him off while I penetrate him.

"Now," I command. "Now! Now!"

Miles climaxes and it seems to go on forever. I didn't even know men could have orgasms like that.

We put a towel on the wet spot and lie down. I touch his lips and kiss him softly. We look into each other's eyes.

"Next time we do this, can you use that on me?"

"You want me to wear the strap-on?" he says excitedly.

I nod and smile.

"Fuck yeah!"

Miles rolls on top and pins my arms with his knees. He slowly rubs his hard cock on my lips. I reach out with my tongue but he moves away.

"It's my turn."