The Boyfriend Pt. 11

Story Info
Lexi tells Helen about Marie.
843 words
4.5
3k
1

Part 11 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XI: Just Lexi

Lexi

"So, are things getting serious?"

Lexi's cheeks went hot as she looked away from the rolling credits of "Elf" to where Helen sat across from her on the couch, their legs tangled together under multiple blankets for maximum warmth.

Lexi bit her lip, smiling, and Helen giggled, "Oh, you're so into her."

Lexi stuck her tongue out, "Shut up. But, yes. I am."

Helen raised an eyebrow, and Lexi's cheeks grew even hotter.

"Tell me about her."

Lexi took another sip of hot, mulled wine--a tradition between her and Helen--and smiled at her sister. The wine was yummy, and it made her feel all nice and warm inside.

"She's pre-med, really smart. Kinda nerdy, likes horror-fantasy stuff and reading. Her taste in music is a weird combination of super-basic pop garbage and Classical music, which I think comes from her ex, and..."

Lexi trailed off, feeling warm inside, "I like her a lot. It hasn't even been three full days since I last saw her and I already miss her."

"Which scares you."

Lexi took a deep breath.

"Not as much as it did before, but...yeah."

"Nobody's perfect, Lex. Not even me."

Lexi rolled her eyes as her sister laughed at her own joke.

"I know. And I know what stuff Marie has to work through, and she seems to be really trying to do better--even better than she was before things started going bad with her ex. I know it's risky, but--"

"That's what relationships are about? Cuz it's true. Cliché, but true."

Lexi nodded, "And I haven't felt this way in--ever. I don't think I've ever felt this way about someone. Isn't that a red flag?"

Helen shook her head, "You're not a dumb bitch, so no, it's not."

"Thanks."

Helen shot her an annoyingly bright smile, "You're welcome. How's the sex? Is Marie into being a sub?"

"Ew, I don't ask about your sex-life."

Helen rolled her eyes, "Oh please, you're not allowed to be embarrassed. Not after what I walked in on."

Lexi felt her face go bright red as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"You do realize I've tried to repress that night so thoroughly that even you forget it, right?"

"Apparently, you're not trying hard enough. You do remember how I then taught you how to do everything safely and be in a healthy relationship with that sort of dynamic?"

Lexi sighed, "Yeah, yeah."

"Plus, I have no sex life right now," Helen said, "Too much work. I need to live vicariously through your sex life. So spill."

A part of Lexi--a part she was telling herself only existed because she was a little drunk--was actually excited to talk about Marie with Helen.

"She's really into it, actually," Lexi said, "She'd done a little bit before being with me, but hadn't really articulated what it was, which was nice."

"Do you have her call you anything special? Mistress? Domina? Goddess Lexi?"

Helen barked a laugh as Lexi's cheeks burst into flames. Lexi had to take a big sip of her wine to keep from hiding under the sheets.

"Just Lexi," she said, "All the other stuff seems too forced. And I like hearing her call me Lexi."

Helen giggled, and Lexi frowned, "What?"

Helen smiled and reached across the couch to squeeze her hand, "You're adorable as fuck is what. That's really sweet, Lex. Are you planning on giving her a collar? Is it that serious?"

Lexi could do nothing about her smile or the heat in her cheeks, and Hellen's eyes went wide.

"Holy shit, already? Fuck, you really like her."

Lexi couldn't stop smiling, "I do. You're sure I'm not moving too fast or fucking this up?"

Helen shrugged, "Only you know that. I trust you, though, so I don't think you are. What was it?"

Lexi somehow blushed even harder, "A little black choker with a stylized "L" for the clasp.

"Nice."

Lexi grinned.

Then Helen's eyes took on a mischievous light.

Lexi raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"What's the hottest thing you two have done together?"

"Ew, no. Gross. Not telling you that."

"Because I'm your sister or because it was really fucking hot?"

Lexi said nothing.

"Oh, come on. Please?"

Helen leaned forward, "I'll watch through all of the Star Wars movies and shows with you. Even the cartoon stuff."

Lexi straightened, biting her lip, "Really?"

"But you've gotta tell me when I ask."

Lexi thought for a moment, biting her lip.

"Fine. But I've gotta be at least this drunk whenever you ask."

Helen laughed, raising her mug, "Hah! Alright, spill!"

Lexi bit her lip, then took another long draft from her mug, letting the warmth spread through her.

"Okay, so I saw her during finals week because I missed her, even though my finals weren't done yet. And when I left the next morning, I told her she couldn't cum until we saw each other again. It was only a few days, but when we finally did..."

A/N: What do you think of Lexi and her sister?