The Boyfriend Pt. 43

Story Info
Liam starts playing with his ass while Blake opens presents.
4k words
4.8
2.6k
2

Part 43 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part XLIII: Jingle Bell Buttplug

XLIII: Blake and Liam

Blake

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, yes!"

Blake tried to remember not to lay it on too thick as she rode her Christmas dildo. She didn't usually play up her sex noises too much during her shows, unless she was in a goofy mood, but she wanted to be a bit more realistic tonight, knowing that Liam was watching.

I hope he's enjoying this.

Blake had a lot more planned for her show, and though she'd considered what her regulars would like, the main point of the show was teasing Liam.

Especially now that she'd challenged him.

Blake hadn't planned on doing that, but in the moment, she'd thought it would be a good idea.

He would have an easier time than she would, at least, as her legs already had a nice burn going from fucking this toy.

Blake was getting close though. The toy was no substitute for Liam. It was a bit smaller than him, though longer so it was easier to fuck. The weight shed hid in the base also helped with that, keeping it stable.

The dildo was better than just her fingers, but Blake found more and more that it was easier to get off when riding a toy if she imagined it was Liam's cock. It wasn't exactly harder to get off if she didn't, but everything felt different if she was able to zone out and be with Liam in her head.

The dings and cheers and bells from her show, and the Christmas playlist going on in the background, made that a bit more difficult than usual, but not impossible.

In her head, Blake had tied up Liam with some Christmas ribbons, so he couldn't try to take control and fuck her back. There was a time and place for that, and she wanted him to just completely let loose with her and take control at some point, but for now, she wanted to ride him hard.

Make him explode.

It required telling the logical part of her brain to fuck off, insisting that the cock she was riding could definitely come inside of her, and was absolutely not just a piece of silicone.

Blake's breath caught as the cock hit a very particular spot inside of her, turning her legs to Jelly for a moment and throwing off her rhythm. But it felt so good.

She was vaguely aware of her moans and gasps rising in pitch, and have to keep her eyes squeezed shut to keep the fantasy going and keep getting closer and closer to orgasm.

A loud automated cheering noise that signified a huge tip caught her off guard for a moment but then she grinned, fucking Liam's cock even harder.

"Woo! Thank you so much, whoever that was!"

It pulled her out of the fantasy just a bit, but that would happen soon anyways. She would fuck each toy until she came. She might come twice with a few of the others if it happened quickly enough, or if she was just enjoying herself too much, but Blake had eleven more presents to go, and she knew exactly how many of them were toys, and had to pace herself. She was okay with having a sore vagina, but she preferred that to be after she was with someone, rather than just with herself.

Taking a deep breath, Blake pumped her hips faster and faster, fingers digging into the carpet. That also threw her off since carpet was quite a bit different from the feeling of her fingers digging into Liam's wonderful muscles, but Blake soon found herself past the point of caring.

Her legs started to burn as she fucked Liam's cock faster and faster. She was over the hump, and now was careening toward an orgasm.

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck yes. So close. so fucking close.

Blake's fantasy nearly broke when she had the urge to reach forward and grab Liam's hair just because she liked how it felt. Instead she growled, and pounded her hips even harder, Knowing her viewers, and more importantly, Liam, were enjoying the view of her ass bouncing up and down on the dildo.

They're watching you and loving it. He's watching you, and struggling not to touch himself. His eyes are glued to the screen, he can't stop watching you.

"Oh, fuck."

The words slipped from Blake's lips, her voice thick with desire.

Blake loved fucking Liam. She loved touching him, loved teasing him when they were together, but she didn't think she'd really focused on the idea of him watching her before. That initial show she'd put on for him--she'd been staving off nervousness that it might be too much for him, and had been focused more on making herself too hot for him to resist than what he was doing to her.

Now, even though she was still putting on a show for Liam that aspect of it made everything so much hotter. If she couldn't physically be with him for the next few weeks, having him watch her touch herself, play with her toys, fuck herself silly--

Fuck.

Blake's jaw dropped, mouth opened in a wordless scream as her orgasm rammed into her like a train. The thought of Liam watching her, of putting on shows for him, or even video chatting just him and giving him his own private show, sent her over the edge, then burst into oblivion.

Her legs shook, then turned to jelly, as she fell forward from a squat into a kneeling position, the movement of the toy inside her sending shocks through her even in the midst of her orgasm.

Blake's heart raced and she could hear herself panting, feeling her walls twitch and clench around the toy, even feeling her ass twitch and clench with nothing in it. The orgasm was so strong that she didn't need anything in there for once to feel it.

Fuck, that would have felt incredible though.

For a moment, Blake wished that they had chosen a different present for her to start out with so that could have been a possibility, but she had a long night ahead of her.

Taking a deep breath as the aftershocks of her orgasm still flowed through her, making her fingers and toes and legs and even her mouth twitch, Blake pushed herself up off of the toy, then turned and let herself fall into a seated position, facing the camera.

Looking into the lens with a stupid grin on her face, Blake pushed some of her hair out from in front of her eyes, ignoring the sweat, and tried to look directly at Liam.

"That was a wild fucking ride. I hope you guys enjoyed that. Now, who's ready for the second present?"

***

Liam

It took a lot more willpower than Liam had anticipated to keep himself from losing Blake's challenge. He should have realized that before agreeing, but...

Seeing her in any state less than fully clothed leads to impaired judgement.

And depending on what Blake was wearing or how she was acting, even thick, heavy layers of clothes covering Blake couldn't keep his head completely clear.

After watching her ride that dildo and seeing her muscles twitch and flex as she came--all while he'd gripped the bottom of his chair tight to avoid touching his rock-hard cock as it dripped precum--Liam had been more than relieved when the next present had just been a costume.

He'd thought she would just change into it, show off for the camera, and then tell her viewers to move onto the next present.

And he'd been wrong.

First, Blake had changed outfits. She'd striped off the thin straps of clothing that had compromised her Santa outfit, then donned an elf costume that was a very weird mix of hot and goofy--making it fit Blake perfectly. She traded red stockings for ones with green and red stripes and little shoe-patterns on the feet, tipped with a little stuff curl and a jingle bell on each foot. The Santa hat was replaced with a tall, pointed elf hat, complete with the pointy ears, and her suggestion of a skirt and bra were replaced with a green and red vest that managed to stay open at just the right angle to cover Blake's nipples while displaying her abs and hiding pretty much nothing else.

Liam suspected boob-tape.

She posed with the costumer on, sitting, bending over, wiggling her ass and playing with her boobs, and for a moment when she settled back down, Liam thought that was going to be it before she moved onto the next present.

Then, Blake spread her legs and started fingering herself.

Even then, as his cock throbbed with a heartbeat of its own, desperate for touch, Liam had thought he was safe--that he could last until the later presents.

He watched as Blake zoomed in on the apex of her legs, and bit his lip at how smooth and shiny her lips were. They were a little puffy from her last orgasm, but that just made Liam's mouth water even more.

"Alright dudes, this elf finished her quota ahead of schedule, and the big guy upstairs gave me some time off. I thought I would use it to relax. I'm not allowed to use any of the fun toys--yet--but my fingers have never failed me before."

Blake bit her lip, then, looking at the camera, and took two fingers and sucked on them. Liam swore she was looking directly at him. He knew that wasn't the case, but his cock throbbed even harder, and Liam had to grip the edge of his seat so hard his fingers started digging into the fake leather.

When Blake took her now-glistening fingers from her mouth and brought them between her legs, the look she gave the camera made Liam nearly give in.

Instead, he started concentrating on his breathing.

His eyes were still fixed on the screen, drinking in the image of Blake as she moaned and slipped one finger between her glistening lower lips, then another, but all of his willpower was focused on keeping his heart from going into overdrive and his hands away from his cock.

Blake made herself cum, entrancing him. She came in the elf costume, one arm hooked under her thigh to help spread her legs and get at her clit while the fingers of her other hand teased her inner walls. She came gasping and quivering, the bells at her toes jingling whenever she twitched or flexed her feet.

Her viewers gave Liam a brief reprieve as they tipped for the next present, and Blake bantered with them and acted all goofy. It made him smile, and his hardness subsided, heart rate slowing for a brief period, but then the next present was candy-cane stockings. Blake changed into those, and Liam grew hard again as his girlfriend managed to tease him and the rest of the viewers just by changing her stockings. Then she started fingering herself again, and Liam had to grip the chair once more.

Liam could tell how into this she was getting--how aroused she was--when her eyes kept fluttering closed, and she barely acknowledged the couple of huge tips she received while getting herself off.

He even noticed the way she kept flexing her toes as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. Liam wasn't into feet, but because it was Blake, it was hot.

By the time Blake came again, Liam was struggling to keep his breathing steady as his heart pounded in time with the pulsing of his cock. Precum had pooled at the base of his shaft, and then started leaking down his balls. He didn't care. He couldn't stop looking at Blake.

Up next was a glass candy cane dildo to match the stockings, and Blake surprised Liam with how hard she worked it in and out of her lower lips. She came hard, her moaning and even her breathing loud and regular enough to become almost hypnotic.

It was the next two presents where she started screaming when she got halfway to orgasm.

First, there was a little buttplug with a tail of jingle bells attached to it.

Liam laughed and forgot his hardness for a few minutes as Blake laughed with her viewers over just how much it jingled once it was in her ass. She got up and danced around, wiggling her ass, then moving her hips in a big circle and smirking as she said "Bring it around town."

That got her a few tips, which surprised Liam and didn't at the same time.

"When I wiggle my ass, that means Santa's on his way, dudes," Blake said, standing before the camera and wiggling her hips.

She rocked her hips back and forth once, then gasped as the bells whipped up to smack her pussy.

Liam grinned, laughing at the way his girlfriend's eyes lit up.

"Holy reindeer poops, dudes. I could probably make myself cum this way. It would be a fucking workout, but it could work."

Something about that made Liam feel warm inside.

It's because she's still Blake. She might turn into Cherry sometimes when she's trying to be more sensual and a little bit more serious, but once the goofball in her comes out, that's all Blake.

Strangely, Liam thought that might be the part he missed most about her--the part that was hardest to experience while he was so far away from her.

Once Blake sat back down, though, legs spread, Cherry came out again, and Liam grew hard faster than he thought was possible.

Blake's moans turned into screams this time as she fingered herself to orgasm with the buttplug in, and Liam and most of her viewers were pleased when she left it in after cumming.

He still hadn't touched himself. His cock ached for it, but Liam knew that once he started, he wouldn't be able to stop, and he knew he wasn't going to last long.

As Blake's viewers tipped for the next present while she recovered from her orgasm, however, Liam thought of something.

He looked to the coconut oil on his desk, then the drawer where he'd hidden the toys he'd bought.

No one's home, and it will still feel good even if I'm not touching my cock...

Grinning, Liam rose from his seat and carefully wiped the precum from his cock and balls, then adjusted the towel he'd laid over his desk chair before opening up the drawer.

He removed the little organizer that sat on the top, hiding the toys from plain view, then took out the smaller buttplug--not the smallest--and took it out of its bag that kept it from getting into contact with the other toys. He set it on the desk, and then gazed at it for a moment, deciding what to do next.

He was clean, but that didn't mean he could just put the plug right in. Not yet, at least.

Licking his lips, Liam decided to warm himself up first.

Finding a good position in the chair took a moment, but once he put a pillow under his back--and under the towel, of course--and rested his heels on his desk, he was able to get comfortable, and have the access he needed between his legs.

He made sure to only lube up the fingers on his left hand, so he wouldn't accidentally touch the keyboard with them, then started like he had the first time while turning his attention back to the screen.

Blake's viewers had tipped enough for another present, and this time, it was a vibrator.

As Liam took a deep breath, trying to relax even as his cock immediately grew hard at the sight of his mostly-naked girlfriend with her legs spread, jingle bell buttplug between her legs just beneath her glistening, puffy lower lips, Blake touched the vibrator to her clit, then gasped as her hips bucked and the bells jingled.

Her eyes lit up again, and she looked directly at the screen.

"Dudes..."

With her free hand, Blake reached under one leg and pressed the jingle bell tail up against her pussy, then lowered the vibrator just a bit so it touched her clit and her lips.

She turned it on again, then gasped, face splitting in a huge, goofy grin as the vibrations made the bells jingle.

A few huge tips came in, and Blake's jaw dropped.

"Ah! Thank you! Oh my god, are you fucking kidding me? You dudes are the best!"

Blake laughed again, "Ah, fuck, if only these things weren't cold."

Taking away the vibrator for a moment, Blake drew in a breath, and Liam's eyes went wide as she started to sing.

"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Cherry's got a tail."

Blake started laughing again immediately after that, but Liam gazed at the screen, stunned.

"Fuck, dudes, I'm going loopy, here. You've made me cum too much."

Liam knew it had been joking, and barely even a full phrase, but.

Blake's voice.

Liam hadn't really been paying attention to his own body up until that point, but now he was rock hard and almost painfully aware of it.

Just when I'd thought she wouldn't be able to be more amazing.

Her voice was low and husky, but he'd been able to tell it wasn't just Blake "doing a voice." That was what she sounded like when she sang. And even if she didn't end up having a huge range, her voice type was still Liam's--

Liam blinked, then shook his head, reminding himself that he could talk with Blake about that later. If he latched onto that train of thought any more than he already had, he wouldn't be able to think about anything else for the next day, much less enjoy Blake's show.

"Hold a vibrator up to my vagina, and eventually I will cum, dudes," she was saying, eyes fluttering as she held the vibrator to her lower lips, holding up the bells with her other hand so they jingled, "No matter what's going on. The only thing that's in question is what condition my brain will be in by the time I do cum."

Almost absent-mindedly, Liam put just a bit more pressure on his ass, and moaned as his finger slipped in to the first knuckle.

"With this toy, though, that shouldn't take too long."

Liam blinked, the sudden change in sensation sending a wave of intense pleasure through him. He was still rock hard, but all his focus was on his ass now.

"You guys have made me cum so much that I'm pretty sure I'm going to have mush for brains tomorrow. And we're only halfway through."

Taking a few deep breaths, Liam returned his attention to Blake's show--or tried his best to--as he explored his ass a bit further, making sure he was warmed up enough for the plug.

Blake was about halfway to orgasm--at least, by his estimation, given the way her eyes kept closing and her head lolling back, mouth open--when he couldn't wait any longer for the plug.

He was lubed up enough, but just to be safe--following both Tasha and Blake's advice of "no such thing as too much lube"--he rubbed the head of the plug against the oil, gathering up a bit of it, then took a deep breath and pressed it against his ass.

After playing with his ass the first few times--especially with the plugs--Liam had realized there was no way not to get lube all over his ass with how hard it was the spread his cheeks. He'd seen the way Blake would work a plug into her ass--and had done it for her--but that didn't work the same with him.

Thankfully, this time, he was apparently lubed-up and relaxed enough, that the plug slipped right in.

Even though he'd played with this plug a few times since switching up from the smaller one, the sensation still took his breath away, jumbling his thoughts for a moment.

The sudden fullness felt really good, but he didn't know if it was something he would ever get used to.

Taking a few deep breaths, Liam pressed on the based of the plug, making sure it was snug against his ass, then wiped off his fingers on the towel. After thinking for a moment, he got up and washed his hands--thankful there was no one home that he had to watch for--then sat back in his chair.

He gasped, blinking at the sensations that sent through him, but then settled himself again, and looked at the screen.

Blake was close. Her moans were turning into screams.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Liam swallowed hard as his cock grew again. He was vaguely worried that not touching himself might result in blueballs, but he thought he could hold out just a bit longer. Especially with the plug to distract him.

"Fuck, dudes. It's too fucking much and not enough. Fuck!"

As Blake grew closer and closer to her orgasm, Liam found that he just wanted to touch his cock more.

He tried gripping the sides of his chair again, but that made him accidentally clench around the plug, which made his thoughts swim and his head start to fog. It also made him want to touch himself.

12