The Boyfriend Pt. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. I need to focus on something else.

For most people, focusing just on Blake would have been enough. But his mind didn't work that way. Focusing on just one thing, was either very easy, or very difficult. Never anywhere in between. And at the moment, it was the latter.

A thought crept into his head, though, and he blushed, remembering Tasha's suggestion on their way home from buying the toys, and just how embarrassed he'd been at her "advice."

Don't have anything better to do, though. And it probably won't make a difference for how long I last when I can't hold out any longer.

Keeping his eyes on his beautiful girlfriend, watching her grow closer and closer to orgasm, Liam clenched.

His jaw dropped in a soundless gasp at the sensations that sent through him. It wasn't the same as touching his cock, but somehow...deeper. More intense.

He liked it.

Taking another deep breath, Liam did it again. And again.

He took his time, keeping a rhythm with his breathing as he watched Blake finally cum, her desperate, lust-filled moans and screams filling his head and mixing with the sensations radiating out from his ass to make his head fog. But he didn't touch himself.

He held out, and nearly entered a bit of a trance as Blake started bantering with her viewers again while they bid for the next present. There was a point where he'd almost forgotten about the show, consumed by his own pleasure, even if it didn't feel like it would make him cum.

Then Blake opened up the next present.

It was a blue and silver, Hanukkah-themed costume, that also came with a big blue buttplug.

Liam was fine as Blake stripteased and changed into the sparkly blue outfit, which covered her a bit more than the other costumes had, but clung to her body and made her look even more incredible, since it essentially matched her hair.

He held out as she wiggled her ass and bantered with her viewers and even took out the jingle bell buttplug.

When she started with the new plug, though, Liam couldn't hold out any longer.

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying this. The best presents are yet to come! Do you think Liam will be able to keep from cumming to the end? (Also, super unfair that he can only reliably do that once while Blake gets to cum so many times) :P <3

These are going to start getting spaced out a bit more, as I'm catching up to where I'm currently writing, but we've still got 10 chapters or so till that happens!

12