The Boyfriend Pt. 46

Story Info
Blake has a fantasy about multiple Liams.
3.9k words
4.86
2.4k
2

Part 46 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part XLVI: Clone Fantasy

Liam

Liam watched, eyes wide and glued to the screen as Blake came, her entire body shaking with the force of her orgasm, then leaned to the side and slumped to the floor.

His heart raced, his worry tightening it and making his erection subside.

Blake has had this happen before, she just came really good there's nothing you need to be worried about. You've made her look like that. She's fine. She's definitely fine.

Despite what Liam told himself, it didn't help that her viewers also seemed a bit concerned. But after about a minute, Liam breathe a deep sigh of relief as Blake pushed herself up.

She sat there, hunched for a moment, then rolled onto her back, legs twitching and a gasp escaping her lips, as the dildo and its base--which Liam assumed she'd weighted pretty heavily from what she'd told him--turned with her, still deep inside of her.

"Fuck!" she shouted, and Liam grinned, knowing she was okay.

"I'm fine, dudes. Might have some permanent brain damage from that, but my brain is still in my head, which is pretty good, considering Rudolph was going to fuck my brains out."

Liam started to get hard again, ass twitching around the plug inside him, which made him moan as he drank in the sight of his girlfriend, mostly naked, the movement of her breathing hypnotic as her breasts rose and fell with every breath, and her abs flexed. Seeing her lower lips still stretched around the massive dildo inside of her didn't hurt either.

Liam supposed some guys would have been a bit intimidated or maybe even jealous seeing their girlfriend do that, but he knew how much Blake loved it. He also had experienced direct proof of just how elastic vaginas were, and how Blake could fuck herself with a dildo even wider than that one day, and feels just as tight and amazing as ever around his cock the next.

When Blake finally pushed herself up and off the dildo moaning as she drew it out and the flared head visibly stretched her opening, she flopped backward again. This time, Liam laughed, having some idea of what was probably going through her head.

It took her only about half a minute to collect herself this time, and she pushed herself onto her knees and crawled toward her laptop.

Liam watched her eyes, and the few times she looked at the camera, his cock grew even harder than it had been before.

Blake's eyes weren't exactly glassy, but he knew that look. He knew that there was pretty much nothing else on Blake's mind at the moment other than sex, and there was something to it, that made him think of the time she'd asked him to choke her.

His cock twitched again at that. He hadn't expected to like that, and still didn't know entirely how he felt about being the one to do that, but knowing how much Blake had loved it was incredibly hot.

As Blake started typing something, Liam raised an eyebrow and glanced at the message window on his laptop. A moment later, messages from her started appearing.

"I need you to tell me what to do."

"Don't ask questions. I just need it."

"Tell me to open the next two presents and use them together with this one."

"That it will make you fucking explode if I do that for you."

"And tell me to be as 'Cherry' as I can be."

Liam hesitated for a moment, but then remembered something Blake had told him. Something regarding subspace. He hadn't expected that this would be how it would work, but he wasn't going to question her.

He typed back, telling her exactly what to do, and embellishing a little bit on just how hard it would make him. After a moment's hesitation, he remembered some stories he'd read, and even added in a line about Blake being a 'good girl' if she followed his instructions.

Once he sent the message, he watched the screen, and saw the moment when Blake got the message, and then when she read it.

Something flashed in her eyes as she gazed at the camera with a wide smirk, and Liam knew that his girlfriend was looking directly at him.

She bit her lip, then cackled and rose on shaky legs, adjusting the camera so that her viewers had a better picture of her.

"Holy fuck, dudes! That was fucking amazing. But you still have two presents left. I'm pretty sure I know what these two are now, and they work together. So you have to tip for both of them if you want the full experience. While you do that, I'm gonna take off these fucking clamps so my nipples don't fall off, and then warm myself up just a bit for the next present."

Liam wondered what Blake meant by that as she pinched the ends of the clamps, and threw them off with a probably not too exaggerated sigh. She answered his unspoken question a moment later, by getting down on her hands and knees with her ass toward the camera, and wiggling it at him and all of her viewers.

Her lower lips glistened with arousal, and Liam didn't think he'd ever seen them that puffy before. Her pussy was bright red in stark contrast to her pale skin and the shining blue base of the buck plug above it.

Liam took a deep shuddering gasp as he watched Blake reach between her legs and stroke those glistening lips. His cock twitched and his fingers flexed as he ached to touch himself again. He'd almost come when Blake had been riding the reindeer dildo, but toward the end, he'd simply been so spellbound that he'd stopped touching himself.

Now, though...he didn't know how much longer he could hold out. Especially since Blake seemed to have a specific plan for the last two presents.

When Blake slapped her pussy, legs shaking as she did so Liam had to swallow hard as a lump formed in his throat.

When Blake reached even further and grasped the base of the butt plug with her fingertips, Liam couldn't resist anymore.

He wrapped his fingers around his still slick cock, and started to stroke himself. He made sure to concentrate on his breathing, and keep his stroking slow, but he couldn't resist touching himself as Blake slowly pulled out the butt plug.

He watched the tight ring of her ass stretch around the base of the plug, and once it was free, gazed at the small gape of her ass.

Not for the first time, Liam imagined what that would feel like around his cock, And his own ass clenched around the plug in response, since that was what he was working toward.

That called his attention back to the plug, which made him feel a bit heady as he had before while stroking himself to Blake's show.

The plug didn't necessarily make him feel like he was going to come more easily while he was just stroking himself, but as he'd grown closer to orgasm, his ass had started clenching more and more, which had made everything more intense and spurred him on. At the moment that slight fullness and intensity just made him feel different. Not necessarily better or worse, but new and unfamiliar and enticing, which made him want more.

When Blake slipped a finger into her slightly gaped ass, Liam nearly lost it. She thrust it in and out, even stretching her hole a little bit to emphasize the gape. When she put her three other fingers in with the first, and started fucking her ass that way, Liam had to let go of his cock to avoid exploding right then and there. He suddenly was very certain what Blake had planned to end her show.

***

Blake

Blake finally had all of her presents opened, and somehow, she was still excited.

In front of her, she had two huge horse dildos--reindeer dildos for tonight--and a large syringe of cum lube that she'd already connected to one of the dildos with its hose.

She'd already made far more money than she'd planned on tonight, which she'd somewhat expected, but was still giddy about. Once she got past the two hour mark with her shows, the amount of money she made usually increased exponentially.

And now, I get a fuck ton of money, and get to fuck my brains out while showing off for my boyfriend, and I get to give my viewers and show that we'll make sure they come back for more.

Blake knew her regulars would be back, that was the whole definition of a regular, but she selected that she'd so the seeds for quite a few new potential regulars tonight as well.

Now I just have to finish it all off.

"Are you dudes ready for this? I've put my pussy through a lot tonight, so I hope I'll be able to take it."

Responses and if you small and medium tips came in from her viewers, and she laughed.

Though her vagina would be sore tomorrow, Blake wasn't necessarily worried about that. It was her brain that was having a hard time handling all of the endorphins that had flooded through her tonight after her orgasms. Normally, Blake didn't think that she'd be able to continue. A part of her was surprised that she was still anywhere near functioning, or even conscious at this point.

But normally, I don't have Liam.

That had to be it. Blake was sure of it.

It had been partially her, but she'd known what to do.

With Liam telling her what to do, she had a goal now. She wanted him. Her body wanted him, and if she couldn't have him, then she needed to do something to please him. To be a good girl for him.

Blake gasped, shuddering as she remembered reading that.

Did he know the effect that would have on me?

Taking deep breath Blake tried to clear her head. It didn't work all the way, but enough. She could think about Liam later period for now, she had her show to put on.

"My ass, however," Blake said, continuing her earlier comment as she swung her hips toward the camera and wiggled her ass, showing off both of her slightly gaped holes and reaching back to spread her cheeks, "has just gotten warmed up."

She grinned over her shoulder at the camera, giving her ass a smack, then had to take a minute to collect herself as her vagina clenched and she saw stars for a moment.

Fuck. Okay, maybe no spanking tonight.

There was only so much focus she could muster, even for Liam.

"Do you dudes think I can take these massive cocks at the same time? One in the ass, one in the pussy?"

Blake laughed at the responses. Her viewers apparently had complete faith in her.

"I'm glad you dudes believe in me," she giggled, "and I owe you dudes two orgasms, since this is two presents that I'm doing at once."

Blake grinned then, thinking of something.

"But, I can try to make it three orgasms, if you guys try for one more goal."

She held up the cum lube syringe.

"I know which hole I want this reindeer to come in, but if you dudes want to pick, then you're welcome to. And I'll do my best to try and come thirteen times total instead of just twelve before my body completely shuts down from too much sex."

She quickly sat up two more goals. Normally, she would have done a poll, but this allowed her to make a bit extra money, and her viewers didn't seem to mind if they tipped towards something that they didn't get as long as they got something equivalent.

"You dudes can either vote for my pussy or my ass. Whichever one gets to 10,000 cherry coins first, gets Blitzen's huge cock, and all of his thick, creamy reindeer come."

Blake cackled at the responses, then cheered at the tips that rushed in.

She decided to try and warm herself up a little bit more, and turned her ass to the camera again, then slipped two fingers down the curve of her hips. Sliding them between her cheeks, she gently prodded at her semi-gaped ass, and let out a moan as she slipped both fingers inside with barely any resistance.

This time, when she fucked herself with her fingers, the moans and gasps were effortless.

She knew she had to pay attention to her viewers, but she was doing this for Liam. She needed to warm her ass up so that she could take those two cocks for him. She'd be so fucking full, like she hadn't been in quite awhile. DP wasn't a rare thing for her on her shows, but she usually did it with some slightly more manageably sized dildos, or just a plug and a normal dildo like she had earlier. These two dildos were thick and long.

Just like Liam's perfect fucking cock.

Blake shuddered thinking about her boyfriend's cock, and for a moment, let her eyes close, and imagined Liam behind her. It was his fingers in her ass, preparing her for his suddenly even larger cock.

"Oh, fuck me."

Blake shuddered at the idea of Liam's cock being even bigger.

He was definitely bigger than usual, if not porn sized, but it was hard to imagine him being as big as one of these dildos, or even as big as some of the slightly smaller ones that she liked to play with at times.

His cock is just perfect. That's exactly what it is.

Blake had no doubt she would enjoy Liam's cock even if it was the size of one of these dildos. It would be a challenge, and it would have the added bonus of most girls probably not being able to take anything like that, further cementing why Liam should fuck her and absolutely no one else, ever.

But a challenge isn't fun every fucking day.

Not for her at least.

She would fuck, suck, stroke, drool over Liam's cock no matter what size it was, bigger or smaller than it was now, because it was his. But Blake decided she was definitely glad that he was the size he was. Just a bit above average. Not too big, not too small.

Fucking perfect. Just like the rest of him.

Tonight, and Blake's head though, he would have a massive, horse sized cock. While Blake's viewers might enjoy the thought of her getting fucked by two reindeer or reindeer shifters or furries or whatever the fuck they wanted to imagine, Blake preferred the idea of getting fucked by Liam and his identical clone who also was into her just as much and was also just as fucking perfect as her amazing boyfriend.

The dinging of a few big tips pulled Blake out of her own head, and she looked back to her screen. A big grin split her face in two as she saw that not only had the goal been reached that she wanted for her viewers to pick, but a few other people had also tipped as a thanks for her little fingering warm up.

"Ah!" Blake shrieked at the camera, "you dudes are the fucking best. Just for that I'm going to give Donder and Blitzen the ride of their fucking lives."

Grinning almost stupidly now that she could finally start and give Liam the show he'd asked for, Blake lubed up her dildos, and set the bases in the correct position over the thin, but large sheet of plastic she'd set over this part of the floor to make sure the carpet didn't get fucked up. Blake hadn't exactly practiced for this after buying the dildos, but she'd made sure her plan would actually work so that she didn't have to finagle anything or make any last minute adjustments on screen.

Once the cocks were in position, Blake stood over the two of them, knees slightly bent as she held both the flared heads together with one hand and look over toward the camera. She'd set it up at a slight angle this time. They wouldn't be able to see the one going directly in and out of her ass, spreading her cheeks and her tight little hole, but the view from the side meant they would be able to get of your both cocks disappearing into her.

"You dudes fucking ready?"

Blake cheered as all the responses came in, "Fuck yeah! Trade secret dudes, sometimes being on the naughty list doesn't mean coal, it just means if you're hot, Santa asks you to help keep his reindeer happy. That's my X-rated hallmark movie pitch, anyway."

And are you ready Liam? Do you think you can hold out until I've come the last time, if you've even lasted this long?

She was pretty sure Liam was still in the game. His self-control always impressed her, even when it annoyed her and made him go a little too gentle with her. Tonight though, she was going to break it; which would hopefully mean that getting him to completely let loose and fuck her brains out once they were physically together again wouldn't take too much work on her part.

Taking a deep breath, Blake glanced down at the two massive dildos beneath her, then started lowering her hips.

This position would absolutely kill her legs, since she couldn't go all the way down on both of these, but that was at least half the reason why she worked out.

Can't put on a good show if I'm not strong enough to fuck my toys as good as a porn star can.

When the heads of the dildos brushed against her lips and her asshole, Blake shuddered.

Fuck, am I really going to do this?

She knew she could fit both of them in there and ride them, but she'd only done that for a few strokes when figuring everything out. This time...

This time, I need to actually come on them. And not go brain dead in the process.

That had initially proved a problem for getting the cum lube to work when she wanted, but Blake had thought of a solution for that. She'd set up a little button box that now have the syringe in it, so when she wanted it to come, she just had to slam her fist down on the button.

Taking another deep breath, Blake lowered her hips further, and held the toys firm.

The first one slipping into her vagina wasn't too bad. She'd already experienced that tonight, but then she remembered that she'd have to do that one second, since it would go in so easily.

Biting her lip, Blake angled her hips to get that one to slip out.

She gasped when it did, blinking a few times to get her head to stop swimming, and make the stars go away.

Mother fucking fuck.

She also hadn't been ten orgasms in, probably slightly in subspace, and horny and sensitive as all fuck when she'd practiced putting these two inside her at the same time.

Definitely going to be overstimulated.

It was a good thing she liked that sometimes.

Just imagine that this is Liam and his magical clone, and everything will be fine. You can do it for him.

Blake breathed in and out a few times, then lowered her ass and kept the head of the dildo pressed against her hole. A half-moan, half-scream ripped from her throat as the flared head stretched her ass, but then her tight ring of muscles slipped over the ridge, and clamped down on the slightly thinner shaft.

Fuck. Fucking, fucking fuck. Oh fuck that's so good and so fucking much.

Blake had to take a few more deep breaths before lowering herself a bit further on the cock. It made her feel so incredibly full having her ass stretched out like this, And made her even more desperate for Liam to fuck her ass.

I'm going to give him the ride of his fucking life.

Once she had about two inches of the massive reindeer cock in her ass, Blake moved her fingers to the other one, and pushed that inside her folds.

"Oh, motherfucker! Fucking fuck."

Blake's legs shook, and she swayed for a moment.

So. Fucking. Full.

Blake's heart was pounding. Thankfully the experience wasn't entirely new, but it was still so much more than it had been before.

Yep, definitely gonna have brain damage after this.

It would probably just make her more sex crazed though, which would be great for her income and great for her relationship, since she didn't think liam would mind that.

At the moment, Blake still had to address for viewers.

"Holy fuck, dudes. I actually got them both in. Holy fuck." Blake smiled, then laughed as a few more tips came in. She was so fucking loopy right now, that it didn't surprise her.

"Ah, you dudes are the fucking best. I'm going to go slow at first, but I promise I'll give these two the ride of their fucking lives, and let them fuck my fucking brains out, and come deep inside my ass."

Blake closed her eyes and started moving slowly up and down on the two cocks.

12