The Boyfriend Pt. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, fuck, that's amazing.

It was almost too intense, but it felt so fucking good. The only thing that would have made it better, would have been if she didn't have to be the one doing the fucking.

"Once I'm done, my cum is going to be dripping from my pussy, and reindeer come is gonna be dripping from my gaping ass," she said, teasing her viewers, "and I'll probably be in a sex, on the floor."

That was all the banter Blake found she could manage as she tried taking the cocks just a little bit deeper. They only became a little bit wider as she grew deeper, but they also went deeper into her, which made everything more intense. With these two behemoths inside of her, they rubbed against each other through the thin membrane between her holes, rubbed against her G-spot, putting pressure on the sensitive bundle of nerves, and if she'd had a prostate, it would have put pressure on those, too.

With the banter, though, Blake could engage in her fantasy. The slippery silicone dildos inside of her became her boyfriend's warm, slippery massive cocks that were going to fuck her into oblivion.

As Blake leaned into the fantasy, mind fogging over more and more with every stroke, her sex drunk brain added an extra layer of vividness to her fantasy, and she could swear she felt both sets of Liam's hands on her hips and on her waist, holding on as she fucked him. Them. Who the fuck ever.

I'm going to make you come so fucking hard Liam.

Below, throaty moan slipped out, and Blake realized that she'd already started writing her boyfriend's cocks. Her legs were already shaking, and she knew her orgasm wasn't far off, but she was going to fucking enjoy it, especially when he exploded in her ass.

A/N: If only we could clone our SO's every now and then...am I right? <3

12