The Boyfriend Pt. 60

Story Info
Liam and Tasha clear the air.
3k words
4.06
1.5k
2

Part 60 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part LX: Have You Ever...?

Liam

Liam yawned as he pulled to a stop in front of Tasha's house. They had spent most of the day at the beach, and since the sun set at around 5:00 during the winter, night had fallen as he, Tasha, and Kiki had grabbed a bite for dinner on the way home. Though Sara was staying at Tasha's, she and Matt were off having some time to themselves.

Liam had enjoyed that, though. He'd been hanging out with Kekoa and Nalani and his friends from high school the usual amount for when he was home, and he hadn't realized until Kiki pointed out on the ride home, just how busy that made him. He'd felt bad about not spending as much time with her and Tasha, or even Matt and Sara, but at the same time, he'd found himself thankful for getting the chance to hang out with just the two of them and had made a note to do that a little bit more, even though he'd see them whenever he wanted at school. Blake and schoolwork would take up a lot of his time then, and though he lied to the relative privacy and independence that dorms afforded, there is something different about hanging out with his friends here versus at school.

"So, when am I seeing you again?" Tasha asked with a smile, tossing her hair over one shoulder as she unbuckled her seat belt. Though she'd tied it up in a bun like Kiki when they finally convinced her to go into the water, she'd since let it down again, and Kiki had complained about how frizz proof it seemed in comparison to her own hair.

"This weekend? Kiki said you two were hanging out tomorrow well Matt gets some more alone time with Sara, right?"

Tasha cackled at that, "Yes. And then I get to poke fun at Sara when she gets home."

Liam arched an eyebrow, leaning toward Tasha over the console, "At what?"

Tasha shrugged, "Depends. So far, it's either her frustration at not being able to do what she wanted with Matt because of a lack of privacy, or how tired and sore she is from when they are able to find a little privacy."

Liam blew out of breath, "Damn. Go, Matt, I guess."

"I know, who would have thought he had it in him to keep up with Sara?"

"Are we sure that she's not slipping him any performance enhancers?"

Liam grinned as Tasha snorted at that, "Sara and I like to think of ourselves as natural performance enhancers. We can wear you out, but we can get you hard again just as easily."

A little heat entered Liam's cheeks at that, and Tasha smirked, "I'm guessing Blake can probably do something similar."

Liam knew he was fully blushing at this point, "You can say that."

Tasha leaned in a little bit closer, "I'll have to trade secrets with her then. And I'll make sure she tells you to thank me when you enjoy them."

Liam cleared his throat at that and remembered something he had thought about earlier. He hadn't been sure whether he wanted to bring it up with Tasha, but given that she was spending the entire day with Kiki tomorrow...

He swallowed, "Um, maybe ease up on the flirting just a bit?"

Tasha just arched an eyebrow, "Too much for you to handle? Blake must not be doing as good of a job corrupting you as I'd thought."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Trust me, she has no problem doing that. Even when she's not in the same state as me. I meant with Kiki."

Tasha frowned, "What do you mean?"

Liam shot a flat look at her, "I'm pretty sure she has a little crush on you."

The color in Tasha's cheeks told Liam she'd already known that.

"Oh, right."

Tasha ran a hand through her hair, then shook her head out and tugged at the hoodie she'd exchanged her thin white cover up for once it had grown too cold for that.

"She knows I'm just teasing."

"I know, but just...Maybe relax it a little bit. You know that your brand of teasing can fuck with people pretty easily. Make them think you're leading them on a bit."

Tasha blushed, looking down for a moment, then met his gaze, eyes sparkling with something Liam couldn't entirely read.

"Does it ever fuck with you that way?"

Liam thought for a moment, "Yes, and no."

Tasha cocked her head, and he explained.

"We are just friends. I'm happy with Blake, and you seem happy with Ryker. So, I know it's just teasing. And I know nothing's going to happen. But..."

Liam hesitated for a moment, thinking over the words. He didn't want to make Tasha feel bad, or uncomfortable, but he did want to be honest with her. It wasn't her fault at all, but something had been bugging him lately.

Tasha put a hand on his arm, "Liam?"

He swallowed, "Sometimes, when you tease me, I tease back. Which is essentially flirting, and when we're at school, it's not a big deal. But when I'm so far away from Blake, I start overthinking things, because I don't want to mess this up at all, but I also don't want to act differently with you, or fake anything, and I don't want to ask you to do that, either."

They held each other 's gaze for a moment longer before Tasha slid her hand down his arm and took his hand in hers.

"Is that actually something you're worried about?"

Liam shrugged, "I'm not entirely sure if I'm worried, or if it's just my general overthinking of things."

Tasha studied him, lips pursed, then squeezed his hand, "Can I ask you something serious? Absolutely no judgment on your answers, and I'll answer the same questions I ask you if it will help you feel better."

Liam arched an eyebrow, "Okay..."

Tasha shot him a quick smile, then her expression sobered.

"Have you ever fantasized about me?"

Liam blinked at the question. More surprising than the question itself though, was Tasha's tone. He was used to her implying that everyone fantasized about her, her smirk and the teasing in her voice implying that she knew exactly what each fantasy was.

Now, though, there was none of that. Just a blunt, honest question.

Liam took a deep breath.

And that deserves an honest answer. She deserves an honest answer.

"Yes, and no."

He was about to continue when Tasha surprised him by smiling at that answer. Not in a knowing or suggestive way, but just a simple curve of her lips that told him she was satisfied with the question.

"Same. You explain first."

Trying not to be too thrown off by Tasha's reaction, Liam gathered his thoughts.

"Well...that isn't entirely how my brain works. I have a good imagination and I'm very visual, but I usually need actual visual stimuli to...you know, get off."

He tried to ignore the heat in his face as Tasha nodded for him to go on, "I tried fantasizing about a few girls in high school when all the hormones first hit, but it never really worked. My brain would just run away on a random train of thought and soon I would be thinking about homework or some TV show, or why dating that person would or wouldn't work—Hey!"

Liam withdrew his hand from Tasha's and thumped her in the shoulder as she continued to laugh at him. And he realized that any tension that had been between them had completely dissolved.

"Rude."

Tasha grinned at him, still laughing, "I'm sorry. That's just not at all what I expected your answer to be but makes total sense for you and the way your brain works."

Then a teasing cast entered her expression again.

"Kiki was one of the girls you tried to fantasize about, wasn't she?"

Liam's cheeks burned as he tried to glare at Tasha, "Not a word—"

She cut him off with A roll of her eyes, "Please, you asked her out in high school, right? She's definitely assumed that you've fantasized about her. I can tell her that you weren't successful in trying to do that, though."

Groaning Liam let his face fall into his hands, "I thought you said that this was a serious question."

Tasha took his hand again, expression smoothing as she met his eyes again, "It is. You answered the 'no' part—you don't really fantasize about anyone, because you can't—now, what's the 'yes' part?"

Liam took a deep breath, "That's two parts. The first is that sometimes it happens without me really meaning to. It happened..."

He trailed off, cheeks going hot again he glanced away from Tasha for a moment, and when he met her sparkling gaze again, she had one eyebrow quirked.

He took another deep breath, "When I was having a threesome with Marie, there was one point where the other girl was Blake in my head for a bit."

A Cheshire cat smirk spread across Tasha's face, "Ah hah! I knew you weren't 100% as innocent and upstanding as you seem. Go on. You've humanized yourself and I want to hear the other part."

Liam rolled his eyes, "The other part, I don't really qualify as fantasizing. More so just curiosity and knowing that I am misinterpreting things."

Tasha narrowed her eyes, "I think I know that misinterpreting things, but what's the other part? The curiosity?"

Liam shrugged. His cheeks were hot again, though he didn't know how, since this wasn't nearly the most embarrassing thing he talked about with Tasha, or even the most embarrassing part about this conversation.

"When I see an attractive girl, I'm sometimes just curious about what she would look like naked—"

Tasha snorted, "Okay, I can see why you don't count that."

"—and I sometimes just wonder what it would be like to... touch?"

Tasha arched an eyebrow, the corner of her mouth curving up a bit, "Touch what?"

Liam shrugged does his face grew and hotter, "It's mostly with athletic girls. What their legs or asses or ABS, or sometimes even their back would feel like. But that's pretty much it. It's an experience I've never had, so I'm curious about it. And Blake has actually satisfied a lot of those, since she's pretty fit."

Tasha grinned, "So, Kiki's abs...?"

Liam's sighed, "Yeah."

Tasha giggled, "You know, she probably would let you if you asked. Her ass, probably not. Her abs, though...She's proud of them. It would just boost her confidence."

Liam shot her a flat look, "Don't tell me..."

Tasha just grinned at him, "I'm a girl. I can do that without risking it being creepy."

She went quiet then peering at him for a moment then bit her bottom lip with a bit of a smirk, "Is there anything else Blake and Marie didn't have that you think about?"

Liam blinked, cheeks hot, wondering where Tasha was going with this.

"I mean..."

Tasha leaned closer, eyes sparkling, "I want to hear you say it."

Liam swallowed, then tried his best to glare at Tasha, "Fine, they don't have huge chests. I don't care about that, though."

Tasha giggled, flashing a smile that was a little bit too sweet, "I know. That doesn't mean you're not curious, though."

Liam let out a deep breath, "Fine. I've wondered, okay?"

"About who? Sara?"

"And you," he admitted, knowing that was the answer she was looking for, "Happy, now?"

The wideness of her grin annoyed Liam to no end, "Very. You missed your chance on being able to have your curiosity satisfied, though. I would have said it was okay with me if it's okay with Blake, but I'm no longer single, so both of you are out of luck."

Liam frowned, "Both of us?"

"You and Blake. You can't tell me she wouldn't want to feel, too. I saw the way she looked at my chest when we met."

Liam rolled his eyes, slumping back in his chair, but couldn't fully keep the smile from his face as he spoke, "Can you please try to be more neutral with my girlfriend's? I know Marie never really liked you, and apparently Blake being cool with you isn't enough—you'd rather she wanted to fuck you as much as she likes fucking me."

Tasha just shrugged, "I made it very clear how big my ego is and how crazy I am very early on in my friendship. You only have yourself to blame."

Liam rolled his eyes, but continued to smile, feeling a bit relieved that most of the tension was gone. Then he remembered what Tasha had said after she'd asked the question that had sparked all of this, and he couldn't help his curiosity.

"Okay, you know that I essentially only 38% ever fantasized about you—"

"And I'm going to do my best not to be insulted by that."

"—now it's your turn."

Tasha grinned at him, but Liam took a little satisfaction in the color in her cheeks. Then Remembered her 'yes and no" answer and blinked, heat appearing in his own cheeks.

After hesitating a moment longer, Tasha took a deep breath and straightened, holding his gaze.

"Okay, so my answer is like yours. It's not as straightforward as I needed to rub one out, so I imagined you fucking me."

Liam's cheeks felt like they could burst into flame at any time, "I'm going to need you to explain a bit better period and a bit quicker."

Tasha cackled at that, to which Liam rolled his eyes, "Stop having fun with that."

"Ugh, but you just make it so fun. Fine. You're attractive. That's not really an opinion, that's just a fact. And you've gotten more attractive since we first met, which is annoying. And, no, I haven't ever just straight up thought 'hmm, I'm horny, and I just saw Liam, and his shoulders look really fucking nice, and he's got that stupid boyfriend confidence now that makes him more attractive, so I'm going to imagine what it would be like to fuck him while I make myself cum'. It's a bit more complicated than that."

Liam swallowed, "What do you mean?"

Tasha bit her lip peering at him for a moment that seemed to stretch for hours. Then she sighed.

"Full disclosure?"

"Isn't that what we're doing?"

"I guess. OK. So, there was a point earlier this year after Sebastien dumped me where I was really annoyed that Marie was in the picture."

Liam blinked. That was not what he had expected. The flattery about his physical appearance had been nice, and Tasha had mentioned the confidence thing before, as had Sarah and Kiki and Blake, but the idea that Tasha...

"You actually wanted to be with me?" Liam forced out, not entirely sure how he felt about that.

Tasha sighed, "Like I said, yes and no. It's more complicated than that."

She looked away for a moment, licking her lips, then looked back to him, "I've told you what I like in bed, so the idea of being with a sweet innocent guy that I could...'corrupt' for lack of a better term, was attractive. After talking with you, though, I very quickly realized that that's not what I want with you. I love how sweet and caring you are, and how it's easy to just be around you, and that you don't judge me for things like other people do. I was just emotional and wanted that security again, and all of that had come together all at once. But I don't think there was anything that was ever actually sexual between us on my end more than you being my hot friend. I never felt that spark, otherwise I would have felt a lot more conflicted over the summer, and we either would have hung out a lot more, or we wouldn't have because I wouldn't have felt as comfortable. Sorry if that hurts your ego at all."

Liam snorted, relief flooding through him. He understood exactly what Tasha meant.

He smiled at her, "Only a little. And I don't think there was ever a spark like that on my end, either. Any more than just 'wow, she's really fucking gorgeous,' at least."

Tasha snorted this time, "Oh, I know. Girls have a sense for that, remember?"

"If you say so."

Tasha stuck her tongue out at him, then took his hand in hers.

"Feel better now?"

Liam smiled, "Yeah. That is not at all how I imagined you would reassure me but... yeah, I feel better."

"And more reassured that you're not going to accidentally try and make a move on me if we get drunk or anything like that?"

Liam laughed, "We already did that when you were a bit less attached than you are now, and nothing happened, so I think we're safe on that."

"Oh, right. I should have just brought that up as an example. Yeah, the fact that my head was right next to your boner, and that I then found out exactly how big it was from Kiki, and neither of us did anything? Yeah, we're good dude. You have nothing to worry about, I have nothing to worry about, and neither do Riker or Blake."

"You're still gonna tease the fuck out of me whenever you can, though, aren't you?"

"And Kiki and Blake."

Liam rolled his eyes but finally got out of the car and hug this friend before helping her get her chair and towel out of the trunk.

As he watched her walk toward the door, Liam smiled. He loved hanging out with Tasha and he liked snuggling with her and watching movies and things like that, but that was it. She was gorgeous, but that didn't mean they couldn't be perfectly secure in their friendship. And that entire conversation, rather than making him worried about what Blake might think if she found out about it, just made him miss Blake more, and made him hope that she and Tasha would be great friends.

As he got back into the car, he debated whether or not it was too late to give her a call.

A/N: Do you think he and Tasha were being truthful to one another? Or does Blake have something to worry about?