The Boyfriend Swap Pt. 01

Story Info
Sister Swap continuation, Hayley and Patrick hook up!
5.6k words
4.13
9.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains explicit content with strong language, explicit sexual details, and some violence. This story is a complete work of fiction, everyone in this story consents to any sexual activity in this story, it is not forced on any character in any way. Every character is over the age of 18 years old, their names in this story if are a real person are completely coincidental.

*****

It's been a few days since I've seen or heard from Donnie, Kimber or Patrick, I've been at the house by myself for a few days. Mom heard about Patrick and Kimber's break up. She was not too thrilled to hear that my sister had been caught cheating on him. So she made it a rule that there would be no more hangouts at the house, she said if you want to do your sexual escapades you'd have to somewhere else to do it. It wouldn't be happening under her roof anymore. That is until both of us can show her we can handle a serious relationship.

This is how it usually happens, my sister does something wrong and I get caught in the crossfire with my sister. It's like my sister can never do any wrong no matter how many guys dicks she sucks. I swear it just isn't fair, so today I'm just going to go out and go to the mall just to get my mind off of it.

Hayley dresses up in a very nice summer dress it is long all the way down it has a slit going up her left leg. The pattern is purple roses and the dress itself is pink. She is wearing a white g-string underneath no bras today it's too hot out to wear any kind of bras. It is now the beginning of July, so the fourth of July is approaching.

Today I just need a day to myself. I just need to relax maybe go pick up some new shoes, some new dresses for the summer maybe. It feels good to get out knowing that even though my plan didn't happen the way I wanted it. I did manage to get Patrick away from my cheating sister Kimber. He does deserve better, and now that I don't have to worry about them being together no more, I don't have to go through with the blackmail stuff.

My sister, however, has been seeing both Donnie and Derrick, she's been going over to both guys places for the past month now, and doesn't seem to care. My mother has seen the light on her now, and can't believe how selfish and disrespectful she's being to herself. My mom and I had an in-depth talk the other night about relationships.

My sister stormed out and slammed the door after my mom tried to lecture her the same way, we didn't see Kimber for about a week, the conversation went something like this.

"You and your sister are never going to keep any guy if you keep playing these games on them, Patrick was such a nice young man for her, I can't believe she fucked that up," Heather said.

I giggled and said to her, "Would you have dated Patrick?"

"If I was his age your darn right I would, I would have scooped him up and never let him go," was Heather response.

Hayley smirks as she hears this as she asks, "You have a thing for him don't you?"

Hayley blushes and says, "N-no I don't?"

"Yeah right I see that twinkle in your eye when you're talking about him," Heather answered.

My mother went on with me for about another hour talking about him with me, and she finally got me to confess that I knew about Kimber cheating and what I was doing. She was not happy with my end of what I was doing to my own sister, as she asked me to give her all the videos and pictures of my sister. She deleted them all and erased them from my computer. I no longer have that evidence on her anymore.

"She is your sister Hayley and no matter what happens in life she always will be part of it. You may not get along so much in life right now but trust me one day you will and this kind of thing will not make it better," Heather tells Hayley.

I was glad I told her and finally able to be done with what I was doing, I myself was ashamed of what I did to my own sister, and I'm glad I no longer have the burden of that on my shoulders anymore. I'm a good person, and I know I'm better than that. I just didn't like how she was treating Patrick, and even though my plan didn't go the way I wanted, I got her away from him and that was my end goal.

Hayley is now at the mall wandering around looking for clothes, she is checking out a few new skirts and dresses in a clothing store. Looking up as she thinks she sees Patrick happen to walk by. He's wearing a navy blue hoody which he always wears everywhere. She comes out of the store as she calls out, "Patrick?"

He stops and turns around, as he sees her and he blushes and smiles, "Oh hey there Hayley."

She comes up to him as she says, "I thought it was you, so how are you doing?"

"Oh pretty good, look I'm sorry about running out on you that night," Patrick said.

"Ah don't worry about it, I just hope you're okay," Hayley said.

"Oh yes, I'm good been busy with work and all, our new video game is launching next week so I've been busy with that, you know the final marketing campaign and all," Patrick said.

Patrick is a video game designer, and a really good one his new game coming out is called, Star Quest, it's an open world adventure game and it has a choose you're own adventure side quest, in it where anything you choose can change the game completely. So it's never the same game no matter how many times you play it. It is amazing, everything he's created, he showed me all the artwork he designed the characters the maps and a world he thought up and created. Now it's all come to life and he's shown me the final product a few months ago, I got to play it first, which is awesome. Derrick my ex-boyfriend is a big-time gamer, he got to try it out too and said it was unlike any video game he's ever played. He said it gets you into it and the choose your own adventure side quest is a neat new feature, in an open world game.

Patrick smirks and says, "Umm actually I was wondering something, would it be all right if I called you?"

"Uhh yeah sure," Hayley answered.

"I know I was with your sister and all but, I really like talking with you and I'd hate us to not be able to talk anymore," Patrick said.

"Not a problem," she says as Hayley gets out her cell phone as she shows him her cell phone number as he writes it down and smiles, "Ok perfect, I got to run, for this meeting but I'll call or text you tonight."

She smiles, "Perfect can't wait to hear from you."

Hayley is sitting around and she puts in a copy of the game that Patrick gave her, she's been playing it in her bedroom ever since she saw him. Her sister Kimber comes in from her night out. She comes into Hayley's room and sits on the edge of her bed, and she smells like a sexbox.

"Holy cow you really need a shower," Hayley said.

"What it's not that bad is it," Kimber asked?

"You smell like a sexbox," Hayley answered.

She smells herself, "Oh geeze I do don't I."

"So who was it tonight, Donnie or Derrick," Hayley asked?

"Umm Derrick, I ditched Donnie that jackass tried posting my videos even after you deleted yours," Kimber answered.

"Oh, he still has them," Hayley asked?

"Not anymore Derrick beat the piss out of him until he gave them all to him and now they are completely destroyed," Kimber said.

"So you're seeing Derrick only now," Hayley asked?

"Y-yes he's my boyfriend now," Kimber answered.

"I broke up with him remember if you forget I didn't have a problem with it," Hayley said.

Kimber sees Patrick's video game on Hayley's television as she asks, "Hey isn't that Patrick's new game?"

"Yes, it is," Hayley answered.

"How did you get a copy of it before me," Kimber asked?

"I've had this for a while now, he gave this to me like two months ago," Hayley said.

"The bugger told me I had to wait until all the DLC content was done," Kimber says as she giggles.

"I hate to inform you the DLC's been done since like last month," Hayley laughs, I have all the DLC unlocked this is a modded copy, there were only like three or four like it, and he gave me one," Hayley smiles, you can play it whenever you want I don't care."

"I guess he figured we'd share it anyway," Kimber said.

"Exactly, he knew we'd share it together, there is like eight save slots after mine you can use for your own game," Hayley tells her.

Just as she finishes saying that her cellphone rings as she gets it, it's Patrick calling her, she answers it right away and hands Kimber the controller, "Play for me for a bit."

Kimber takes it and begins playing as she really gets into it, as she says, "Die you damn ghouls die."

You hear pew pew pew pew in the background, as Hayley giggles and answers and says, "Hello."

"Oh hi Hayley is this a bad time, he hears Kimber in the background, "Stupid slimy blob ahhh no tentacles."

"Ahhh you're sister playing my game," Patrick asked?

"Yep she is having difficulties beating Slimebug," Hayley answered.

"Did I make that part too difficult," Patrick asked?

"No I like the challenge on him, it's easy once you find the eyeball in his stomach, did you design that character," Hayley responded.

Kimber looks up at her as she lips, "Is that Patrick?"

She nods, as she leaves the room and waves bye to her, "So what's up?"

"I was wondering if you're not busy if you'd like to go out tonight," Patrick asked?

"W-what seriously," Hayley asked?

"Yeah I mean, I mean would that be a problem if we went out," Patrick responded.

"No heck no, what time do you want to pick me up," she asked?

"Is nine o'clock too late," Patrick answered.

"Nope not at all, it gives me time to get ready," Hayley said.

"Perfect I'll text you before I leave to come to get you, just in case I'm running late," Patrick said.

"Ok perfect," Hayley says as she hangs up and is in the hallway all smiles as her mother sees her and says, "Well that sure sounded like a good phone call?"

Hayley smiles as she sits beside her mom, "That was Patrick, he just asked me to go out."

Her mother smiles as she leans in and says, "Remember what I said?"

Hayley nods, as she says, "Don't let that guy slip away, he's a keeper."

Hayley jumps up, "I need to get ready," she is really excited as she goes into her room as Kimber says, "Why are you so happy."

"Patrick asked me to go out," Hayley said.

"W-what, wait a second you're seeing my ex-boyfriend," Kimber asked?

"You're going out with mine, what's the difference," Hayley answered.

She smirks, "I guess you got a point there, you could have warned me about how savage Derrick is in the bedroom you know."

"He was all right I guess," Hayley said.

"He's awesome in bed," Kimber responded.

"Not like what I heard from your room with Patrick, that sounded pretty damn good to me," Hayley said.

"Don't get me wrong Pat's good in bed but he doesn't you know give it to me like I like," Kimber said.

"Bullshit I saw him jackhammering you on the edge of your bed and your mouth was moaning every two seconds," Hayley said.

She puts the game on pause, "You saw us fucking didn't you?"

"Yup I did," Kimber giggles as she is looking at a new sparkly burgundy red dress."

"Heck yah go with that girl, he'd love that on you," Kimber said.

"You sure," Hayley asked?

"Haven't you noticed that Hariette in SPACE QUEST looks like you," Kimber said.

Kimber pauses the game on the character sheet option as the picture of Hariette does resemble Hayley quite a lot. Same color hair just with more red highlights same body sculpt, wearing a tight red unitard, that shows off her sunkissed thighs up to her black knee-high boots. It shows off her ass as well, as Hayley smirks, "She is pretty damn hot, and if it is me I take that as a compliment."

"I have red hair too you know he was seeing me at the time," Kimber said.

"I guess I'll find out for myself tonight," Hayley said.

She gets a text from Patrick, "I'm on my way."

"Shit he's on his way, I'm not ready, she responds, "Okay come on over but I'm not ready you can come on in, I'm still not ready."

He responds back, "Sure okay."

Hayley rushes to the shower, as she hops in and has a shower, Kimber comes out and sits down beside her mom, as she smells the scent coming off he daughter she rolls her eyes, "Ya know there is a shower downstairs, you should do the same."

"I'll wait until she is done, I'd like a hot shower," Kimber said.

"So how do you feel about Hayley dating Patrick," Heather asked?

"Well I suppose I'm okay with it I mean I am seeing Derrick now," Kimber said.

Shaking her head, "Kimmy you're my daughter and I love you, but wake up girl, and smell the damn coffee. Do you know why Hayley broke up with Derrick?"

"Umm not really," Kimber asked?

"Your sister is 21, but you're going to be 20 soon and you need to start acting like a woman now, you're not in high school anymore," Heather says to her.

"What does that have to do with Derrick," Kimber asked?

"She left him because he's a player, and what is going to happen is he is going to get bored of you. He is going to find someone else, and then you're not going to have anyone. You're going to have to go back to the clubs and find another guy, and another and another," Heather said.

"So what do you want me to do, I am seeing Derrick, it's going good," Kimber said.

"Glenn and I are going on a cruise together, we have a third ticket, we want you to come with us," Heather said.

"R-really a Caribbean cruise," Kimber asked?

"Yes, we want you to come, it will be for two weeks, and we leave this Friday, I think it would be good for you," Heather answered.

"W-what about Hayley," Kimber asked?

"We only have three tickets, she will stay here more than likely," Heather answered.

"You know Patrick and her are going to fuck the whole time we are gone right," Kimber said.

Heather shakes her head in disgust, "And that is why you can't keep a guy, you think Hayley only wants him for sex? She actually sees a potential husband in him for her."

"H-husband," Kimber said.

"Yes your sister wants to get married, she's getting at that age where that just happens in a young woman's life. She wants to settle down and be secure and with Patrick, she can see that for herself," Heather said.

"She told you this," Kimber asked?

"Yes she did, while you were out partying," Heather said.

Just as she finishes saying this, the doorbell rings and Hayley is done in the shower she rushes to the room, as she says, "Mom please could you entertain him just for a bit longer."

Heather smiles, as she says, "I think it would be best if you went and had your shower, while he is here, I'm not sure how he is going to react."

"Well he's going to see me eventually even if they are dating right," Kimber said.

Heather rolls her eyes and opens the door, "Hey Patrick come on in, Hayley is just getting ready come on in. He is wearing a nice sweatshirt it is white, underneath is a t-shirt underneath, he is wearing navy blue jeans and the scent of his cologne can be smelt off of him, nicely clean shaved.

"Come on in, you look very handsome tonight," Heather says welcoming him in."

Kimber sees him and she doesn't want him smelling her like this, as she quickly says, "Oh hey Pat, umm sorry I got to go to the bathroom."

Pat just chuckles as he comes in, "You know it's been a while since I've seen her, I don't have a problem with Kimmy, it just wasn't meant to be with her."

"Would you like a cup of coffee while you wait," Heather asked?

"Oh yes please," Patrick says as he comes in and sits down on the couch.

Hayley comes out shortly after she is dressed in the same sparkly burgundy red dress, she is wearing some shiny nylons to make her legs look shine more even though she just rubbed them with lotion before putting them on to give them that nice sunkissed glow to them. She comes out all smiles as she stands before him. One knee bent one straight same way she was in the shower when he saw her body naked. Patrick sees her cleavage as well, her nice c-cup round breasts are very visible.

"H-hi," he blushes at her as his jaw drops to the floor, her mother sees this and smirks and giggles to herself, "She's drop dead gorgeous in that dress."

Kimber comes out of the shower wrapped in a towel, as she is watching as well as her jaw is dropped to the floor as well seeing how sexy her sister looks.

"You look amazing in that dress," Patrick says, "You're so beautiful."

"T-thank you, she says as Hayley sits down beside of him, and says, "You look pretty handsome yourself."

She smells the scent of his cologne he smells very good right now, as she wishes her mother and sister were not in the room right now. If it weren't for them she'd be all over Patrick by now.

"So did you hear me, Glenn and your sister are going on a cruise," Heather said.

Hayley looks at her right away and says, "No way?"

"Yup, we'll be gone for a few weeks so you, two are welcome to have the house to yourselves if you like, and Patrick you're welcome here while we are gone," Heather said.

Patrick just nods as he takes hold of Hayley's hand in his as she smiles and leans in and whispers and says, "We won't be needing to wear clothes either."

He gulps in his throat as he smiles back and is hot a bit and says, "Would you mind if I took my sweater off?"

"Oh no I know it's getting hot in here," Hayley says as she giggles.

Patrick takes off his sweater, as she sees a few of his chiseled abs and stomach as he does, Hayley bites her lip as she sees his muscular biceps and triceps appear before her eyes. Placing his sweatshirt down on the couch, as she leans in and is now sitting much closer to him.

"Mom how much longer is that coffee going to take," Hayley asked?

"Oh it's ready," Heather answered.

They end up sitting around the kitchen counter, as they talk about what is going on in Patrick's life, he talks about the game some more, as Heather didn't know anything about what he did. She thought he was just a programmer she didn't know he was a lead designer for a game. Hayley just watches him talk as both Kimber and Heather just how much she is falling for him. The twinkle in her eye every time he talks, she doesn't take her eyes off of him.

Kimber whispers to her mother, "I never looked at him like that did I?"

"You did in the beginning until you thought he wasn't enough for you," Heather said back.

Kimber nods, as Patrick says, "Well we should get going it was nice talking, we do have places to go tonight."

"Will you be coming home tonight," Heather asked?

Patrick looks at Hayley and whispers, "More than likely not."

She winks back at him, "No we will not be coming back tonight."

Hayley and Patrick leave, as they are now alone as just before they head to Patrick's car. She stops him and pulls him as she pulls him up to her lips and kisses him right on her front porch, their lips touch as she kisses him, passionately and deeply. Their lips separate as she looks into his eyes and says, "I've been wanting to do that since you said I looked beautiful."

"You're more than beautiful tonight, you look like a goddess," Patrick says as he lowers his hands to her ass cheeks and squeezes them and says, "A sexual goddess who deserves lots and lots of pleasure."

She looks into her eyes, and says to herself, "Oh my gosh."

Whispering into her ear, "I'm going to make you orgasm everywhere we go tonight."

He takes her hand as he opens the door and allows her to get in, as she sits and is completely in her thoughts now.

Umm, my sister didn't tell me about this side of Patrick, what the heck. Here I thought he was this shy person, but I guess everyone has their sexual side to them. We are all human after all and we all do have our own secret desires. Oh gosh, I just thought of a really cool idea, for when we are alone at the house. I can't wait to have my sister and mother gone for two weeks, with me and Patrick alone, oh gosh this plan could not have gone better.

12