The Boyfriend Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They end up at the first place of the night as they end up at Hayley's favorite restaurant. Hayley is used to sitting in a both which is more private as Patrick specifically asked for a private room for them both. They end up sitting beside each other, not across from each other. Hayley cannot keep her hands off him as she is sitting sideways looking at him as he is kissing her neck as she just lets him.

"P-patrick you're making me melt," Hayley says.

She feels his hand slide down her thigh, sliding up and down it as both hands are now rubbing on her nylons as he smiles, "I wish you didn't wear nylons I prefer to feel the skin on skin feeling."

"Oh that can be arranged," Hayley says as she stands up as she says, "No one is coming in are they?"

He smirks, "No you're good."

She pulls down her nylons and takes them off completely and puts them into her purse. Sitting back down as she says, "I'll make a note of that to myself," she says as she feels his hands now on her thighs skin on the skin like he wanted.

His hands slide up her dress as the waitress comes in, she feels him slide something into her panties, it rolls inside them. it feels like two small little marbles in her panties are now sitting on her clit and pussy. His hand comes out from between her legs.

Smiling at the waitress, as Patrick goes into his pocket and takes out a small remote control in his hand. The waitress looking at them, would you both like something to drink before you order?

Just as she says this, he clicks a button on the remote as the metallic marbles inside Hayley's panties, begin to vibrate. The feeling at first makes her yelp at first as she covers her mouth. The feeling of them vibrating is making her so wet.

Oooooooo god ooooooo my god, this is so fucking good oooommmm I'm looking at him right now. You sneaky bugger, mmmmmm fuck I love his playful side already. I'm definitely ahhhhhh ooooooo going to have to ask mmmmmm Kimber if he ever did this with her. But right now I don't care it feels so damn good ooooooo ahhhh. Damn waitress go the fuck away would you, I'm trying to cum here.

He increases the speed of the vibrations as Hayley covers her mouth as she slaps the table, as a spoon goes flying in the air, as she smiles as the waitress asks, "Are you okay?"

"Ohhh uhhh yes mmmm I'm f-fine," Hayley answered.

Turning her head towards him almost begging him to slow down the speed, as she is trying so hard not to moan out loud. He sees the tears now forming in her eyes tears of pleasure. As she is practically having to bite down on her lip to not moan.

The waitress finishes with the drink orders as he asks her to come back for the food in a bit, as they both haven't decided yet. The waitress leaves, as Patrick smiles and says, "How does that feel?"

Hayley is about to moan out loud, when he covers her mouth, as he smirks, "You're only allowed to moan out loud when I say you can."

Sliding his fingers in her panties as he begins rubbing the metallic marbles over her pussy up and down round and round as he increases the speed again. She is wiggling and squirming as she looks him in the eyes and just is in complete submission to his pleasures.

Oooooooooo my goooodddd this feels incredible, I love his hand on my mouth, him not letting me moan only for him to hear me whimpering and moaning for him and him only. I'm so hot and horny right now, the way he makes me cum is unbelievable. Did I mention I love his ppplay- unnhhh ful ahhhh side.

His fingers do not let up as he smiles and says, "You can still talk you know, as he removes his hand, "You just can't moan."

Mmmmhmmm she nods as he says, "Unnnnhhh every word unnnnh I ahhh say will be a moaaannn."

"Exactly how I want it," Patrick smirks as he covers her mouth again as the waitress comes back in as he removes his hand from her panties and sets the speed back to normal.

Hayley sits up looking at her, she is almost sweating and glistening from the stimulation she is having in her panties right now. The waitress smiles and she can kind of tell what is going on, she's seen this kind of thing before, when a handsome guy brings a girl into a private room, it usually means he's trying to get her off.

The waitress smiles as she begins playing and teasing with Hayley a bit, "So how is the evening cumming along?

"Ahhh ummmm it's cumming along just fine," Hayley answered.

"Yes I bet it's a pretty good wet one isn't it," she giggles and laughs.

"What's your name," Patrick asked?

"Me I'm uhh Carrie," she answered.

Carrie doesn't know how playful this guy is, and now that she is deciding to play along he says, "Would you like to cum with her?"

Looking at them both, as Hayley just is too busy feeling the vibrations and his fingers now visible to Carrie, she is only wearing a skirt herself. He looks at her and says, "Close and lock the door, Carrie."

"I'll leave you a very good tip when we are done if you do," Patrick said.

He takes out a roll of money and places it on the table, "The best tip of your life."

Hayley's moans now whimpering on his hands, mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm his fingers rubbing her so fast she has orgasmed now two times.

Carrie locks the door, and closes the blind as Patrick looks into Hayley's eyes, "You ever have a woman lick your pussy?"

She shakes her head, "Would you like Carrie to lick it?"

Oooooo my gosh he is so fun, I love this, yes I like girls too, and somehow he knew it. Definitely going to have to keep this a secret from mother, holy shit I've never cummed this much just from being fingered and some sex toys in my life.

"Carrie lift up your skirt for me and show me your panties," Patrick asked?

Sliding up her skirt as he asks as he does, as he holds out his hands as she sees two more marbles in his hands, "Do you want to feel what my girl is right now?"

His hand still over Hayley's mouth as she is whimpering and her eyes keep rolling into her skull the marbles on the top setting now as she is so wet and keeps orgasming on his fingers.

"Y-yes it looks like she is loving it," Carrie said.

"Oh she is trust me, I've felt her cum now on my fingers at least three times now, isn't that right sweetie," Patrick says as he gently strokes her head.

Hayley nods and whimpers as she is now practically riding his hand in the chair looking into his eyes as she says, "I love it."

Carrie slides the marbles into her panties, as he smiles, "But the game is you have to sit beside me like she is Carrie."

Carrie nods as she sits down right beside him in the opposite chair, his hand slides into Carrie's panties, as he is now fingering both girls at the same time and has the setting set on high for Carrie too.

"My hands are busy girls, you'll have to cover your own mouths," Patrick said.

Hayley covers her mouth and does it as does Carrie there whimpers and moans muffled and echoing through the room, Hayley looking now at his crotch as she slides his hand onto his crotch as does Carrie do the same, he's giving these two ladies such nice pleasurable orgasms one after the other, it's only fair they return the pleasure.

"Do you two want what is on my menu," Patrick asked?

They both nod eagerly, as he unzips his pants and slides them down, as they see his long thick ten-inch cock, it's very stiff and hard, from fingering these two beautiful ladies for the past fifteen minutes straight. They both grab hold of it and begin stroking it up and down there hands sliding up and down as they are both moaning together they both give each other that look as they both slide down onto their knees they shove Patrick back from the table.

"Do you girls still want the marbles in your panties," Patrick asked?

They both nod eagerly, as they both grab his cock as they both take a side of his pink round chubby tip as they both start lapping it and sucking it, there tongue lashing and lapping it. They are now kissing each other with his cock tip in both their mouths they french kiss his tip.

Hayley stands up and places a hand over his mouth, as she smiles and says, "Ahhh if we can't moan out loud neither can you mister."

She hikes up her dress and begins sliding her pussy up and down his long shaft with her already wet pussy, as she grinds his cock, Carrie sucks on his cock tip. Hayley places a hand over his mouth and smiles, "It's our turn now to make you cum."

"Mmmmhmmm Carrie says on her knees, as she smiles looking up at her new friend.

"You should cum over to my house Carrie my mom and sister will be gone, I'll share him with you."

"Ummm I have a boyfriend," Carrie says sucking Patrick's tip.

Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm

"Yet here you are sucking a strangers cock," Hayley giggles and laughs.

"Is he your boyfriend," Carrie asked?

Hayley looks at him as she whispers, "So am I?"

Patrick muffles as she is grinding him as he nods.

"Yes he is my boyfriend, we kind of like doing this stuff, you know we go out and we just make each other cum all night long," Hayley smiles as he does too.

Just as she says the cum all night long, Patrick cums and spurts out a huge load all over the young waitresses face. They look down at her as Hayley asked, "How old are you anyway?"

"Ummm I'm only 18," Carrie answered.

They all clean up as Patrick does, in fact, tip her but they don't stay after that, in fact, they don't go anywhere else. They go back to Patrick's apartment, where Hayley is now on the edge of his bed, her legs over his shoulders and she is being humped and pumped just like she saw that first night she saw him fucking her sister, but now she's the one perched on the edge of the bed. His large ten-inch cock thrusting in and out of her as her moans are now out loud in his bedroom.

Ooooooooooooooooo my ahhhhhh god, I lost count after nine, ahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck mmmmmmeee dammmmmm oooooooooo fuck he knows how to fuck. She' s a fucking liiiiiiiaaaarrrr uhhhhhhh best damn dick I've ever felt ever. You can't fakkkkke thiiisssssss oooooooooooo.

(To be continued...)

12