The Boys Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Ken takes his mother for a second time.
3.1k words
4.62
44.9k
65

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interlude:

Ken helped Christine off the counter and led her into her bedroom and onto the bed, laying down next to her, and cuddling her close. Burying his face in her fragrant hair, while caressing her beautiful breasts. Eventually leaning down and taking her left nipple in his mouth and gently sucking on it, driving Christine wild as having her breasts played with was a major turn-on.

"Are you going to ass fuck me now son?" whispered Christine.

"Not quite yet mom. When I bend you over and slam my cock into your ass, I want to last a long time. I want to give you a world-class ass fucking. I want you screaming and begging for it. I want what you've waited for so long to be worth the wait. That means I need your help draining a couple more loads out of my cock so I can do your ass justice." said Ken.

"When we do start, we're going to start with your mouth. I ate you, it's time for my mommy whore to return the favor. You will swallow my cum. Add this rule when you rewrite your contract: You prefer to be ridden bareback, and you prefer your partners cum inside you. You can't be a cum-dump if we don't dump our cum in you!"

"I'll never spray my cum on you. I'll always pump it into you. I don't want anyone else disrespecting you by giving you facials unless you want one. The whole point of fucking a woman is to cum inside her. Pulling out is an insult to you, you're on birth control for a reason."

"Jesus!" whispered Christine. "You are your father's son. He always said he felt cheated if he wasn't allowed to cum inside his partner. He always planted his cum as deep inside me as he could, and wanted the men he lent me to to do the same."

"I'm glad to hear that my mommy slut." But let's talk about some things before I start using you again. Why didn't dad take your ass?

Christine replied: "It started as a joke. Do you remember the picture in your dad's office of the guy in the Air Force Uniform?"

"Yes," said Kevin. "His name was Tim, and he was dad's best friend, right."

"Right," said Christine. "They were closer than brothers, knowing each other since infancy. Your dad called him Timmy. Timmy knew your dad had a thing for me and used to tease your dad that I was too "High speed, low drag," for your him."

Christine went on to explain that her parents, or at least her mom, were fanatically religious, as Ken was aware of. But both Christine and her older sister, Nina, had always chafed under their mom's tight control and both sisters had, from an early age, had very strong sex drives. Christine explained that she suspected her mom's fixation on religion was because she was the same way.

Nina had left home early, and found John, always claiming that John was her gift from God as he was naturally dominant, but very caring and protective, keeping Nina happy and under control. Ken's dad was John's brother.

Nina had recognized that Christine would inevitably lose control, and disaster could result. Nina knew that Ken had a thing for Christine, but Christine wasn't interested, Christine having horrid taste in men, gravitating to the classic low-life "bad boy." Probably subconsciously defying her mom.

Nina was the one that, waiting until their mom and dad were out of town on a church trip, told Ken to march himself over to Christine's house and take her, telling him Christine would thank him. Ken did, and Christine never stopped thanking Nina and Ken for doing what had to be done. She was deliriously happy with Ken's dad. The worst day in Christine's life was when Ken Sr. died suddenly.

"Your dad routinely fucked his mom, as well as my sister Nina. He shared Nina with your Uncle John several times before he took me as his slave. When your Uncle John decided he wanted to make Nina airtight he asked your dad and Tim to be his 2nd and 3rd," explained Christine.

"You mean Grandma Annie and Aunt Nina were both fucked by dad? Has uncle John fucked you?" asked Ken

"Yes, to all those questions. I've also had girl-on-girl sex with Nina, Grandma, and Tom's mom, Alice. Your Uncle John takes care of Grandma Annie's needs to this day." replied Christine.

"Damn!" said Ken, "What a wonderful family! You know this means I get to fuck Aunt Nina and Grandma, don't you?"

Christine said: "Annie and Nina know what my fantasies are, and have made it clear they want to "entertain" you once I give into my fantasies"

Christine continued: "After high school, Tim joined the Air Force. The last time your dad saw Tim was the day your dad drove him to the airport so he could fly to his first assignment in Germany. Your dad told Tim that after he dropped Tim off at the airport he was going straight to my house to take me, as ordered by your Aunt Nina."

"Tim wished your dad luck, and jokingly said that if your Dad was a "real" friend, he'd make me save my ass for Tim when he came back for his sister's wedding in two months."

"Later that day, after he'd taken me the first time, your dad told me about Tim's request," Christine said. I told your dad: "I'm a slave. I do what I'm told, going along with the joke. That's when your dad told me he wanted a handwritten slave contract from me, and, jokingly told me to put something about my butt in the contract. I did," continued Chris.

Christine went on: "We heard the next day that Tim had died in Germany. The bus he took from the airport to his first base had crashed. The result is your Dad never used my ass. I'm sure he would have eventually, but he died before he did when you were three."

"Wow! That's sad. I feel bad that I'm going to benefit by being the first man in your ass. Every guy in the club is obsessed with your ass!" said Kevin, "Now it's my turn to tell you something. The boys club has an understanding about the moms..."

"You mean the Rules about fucking your mothers." interrupted Christine, stunning Ken. Christine leaned over and gave her son a passionate kiss and asked: "You should be careful about what you leave in your printer."

"The provisions about protecting and caring for your moms, and the prohibition from using force helped push me over the edge. When I read those yesterday I decided I was going to give myself to you. And yes, I know that I'm going to be community property," said Christine, "Why did you think I decided to point you at my closet? I was tired of waiting and wanted you to get off the dime and take me as your slave."

"Yes ma'am. Damn, you're amazing mom! But right now I want you on your knees between my legs, move bitch!" Christine instantly moved between her son's legs and went eye-to-eye with his beautiful, and rock-hard, cock. Ken then told his mom: "This is my first blow job, and I want it as memorable as my first fuck! Take your time, make it world-class. You will swallow every drop."

Christine immediately lowered herself to Ken's cock, watching it twitch as she lightly blew on the head. She started by kissing it right on the tip, then down the shaft while gently massaging his full balls. She then opened her mouth and took the head fully into her mouth, sucking on it gently. She then slowly lowered her mouth onto her master's cock until her nose was buried in his pubic hair, gently sucking the whole length of his wonderful cock, while continuing to gently massage his balls.

Christine thanked her, and her late husband's genetics, that Ken was bigger than average, but not huge. Not only did he fit comfortably in her cunt, but she could also easily fit his whole cock into her mouth, letting the head of his dick slide easily into her practiced throat. Although it was the first cock she'd sucked in 11 years, she had not lost any of her skills as a world-class cock sucker.

Ken was in ecstasy. He couldn't say if the dick-sucking was better than his first fuck, but it was amazing. He loved every sensation his talented mother's mouth sent through his dick. He put both his hands into his mom's silky hair and gently guided the dick-sucking machine that was his mother.

As he looked down, he could see his mom's green eyes looking at him with love, communicating with her every fiber that she wanted him to do nothing but lie back and enjoy her mouth. He also noticed she was moaning around his dick and fingering herself with her free hand.

Ken joined her moaning, telling his mommy slut to: "Suck my dick mommy, suck it. Goddamn, you're amazing. Suck it, mommy. I'm close, mommy. I'm going to cum in your mouth mommy. Here it comes, here it comes, don't you miss a drop!"

Christine was also approaching her orgasm, excited by the forbidden nature of her behavior. Just as she reached her peak, she felt her son begin to erupt, for the second time having a simultaneous orgasm with her son. Despite the waves of pleasure shaking her to her core, she managed to keep her lover's cock deep in her throat, letting the seemingly endless jets of semen shoot straight down her throat into her stomach, filling her with a warm satisfied feeling.

Christine slid up next to her thoroughly satisfied master and nuzzled him in his ear, whispering: "Was this whore good enough master?"

Ken turned to his mother and kissed her full on her lips, tasting himself, and then told her: "I could not love more, and I could not be any luckier to have such a sexy woman to satisfy my every whim. Now it's your turn."

With that, he slid down his mom's body until his face was hovering above his mother's pussy. He looked up into his mom's eyes and said: "I love you mom, and I'm going to become the best pussy eater you've ever had because you and grandma and Aunt Nina are going to train me how to be the best. Tell me what to do my slave."

Christine reached down and gently ran her fingers through her son's hair and told him: "Normally you start slow and get her worked up until she's so aroused that she'll do anything she's told. Right now, I'm already revved up, and you could dive right into my snatch, and I'd love it. But we'll act as if I'm not a slut who's always ready."

"Start slowly. Caress my body lightly. Nuzzle my neck and behind my ears. Don't go directly for my naughty bits. Work up to it. Pay attention to my movements, sounds, and smells. Eventually, put your hands lightly on my breasts, and brush me lightly between my legs to judge how hot and wet I am. All the time whispering into my ears how beautiful I'm, how great my body is. How good I feel, how horny I make you."

Ken pressed his naked body against the goddess in bed with him and whispering into her ears how much he loved her. How sexy she was. How proud he was to be with her. How hard he was going to work to please her, how her pleasure was more important than his.

As he whispered into her ears and nuzzled her neck he began to slowly and lightly caress her body. Running his hands up her sides, lightly brushing the sides of her breasts, then down the outsides of her thighs. Slowly he lowered his head to her chest and gently sucked a nipple into his mouth, massaging it with his tongue, and gently trying to suck her entire tit into his mouth. Ken could see the pulse beating in the side of her neck, seeing it quickly begin to speed up and become stronger.

He slowly became more aggressive with her breasts, noting for the future, how sensitive her tits seemed to be. He cupped the whole breast, squeezing, and tugging on it while she thrust out her chest and moaned.

He'd take breaks from playing with one breast, and slide down and tongue her perfect belly button. Before moving up to her neglected breast he'd look her in her eyes and tell her how beautiful she was. How much he loved her. How much he enjoyed playing with her, and how much he wanted to see, hear, and smell her orgasm.

Slowly he started moving his caresses to her inner thigh, working higher until he first brushed her mound. When her hips jerked involuntarily up to meet his hand, he gently cupped her sex, overcome at how soft her pussy hair was, how smooth her skin, especially her inner thighs were, and how hot and wet her cunt was.

Then he struck. He gently but firmly slipped the index finger of one hand fully into her slit. He'd read that a woman's G-Spot was supposed to be a slightly rough spot on the inside of the roof of her pussy, behind her clit. He wasn't sure he felt any roughness, as his mom was so wet and aroused, but she sure acted like he'd found the spot, arching her back and moaning: "Oh! My! God! Yes!"

Ken slowly slid down his mother's body and slipped his nose between the folds of her cunt, gently rubbing his nose and cheeks up and down her split. Christine instantly put her hands on his head and began to gently guide him. First moving him to one side, then the other so Ken could eagerly give her engorged labia long loving licks.

Very quickly her movements became more urgent, and she pulled him higher, positioning his mouth right over her clit, and moaning: "My clit, my clit, lick mommy's clit for her." Ken did, sucking her clit into his mouth and gently sucking it while tonguing it gently.

Christine exploded, flooding Ken's face with her secretions. Jamming his face into her pussy and screaming: "I'm cumming! My son made his slut mother come on his tongue! I love cumming for you, master!"

After spasming and jerking and moaning for more than 30 seconds, Christine finally laid back, breathing heavily, looked at her son and lover, saying: "That was fantastic. You're a natural, and I could not love you more."

The sight of his mom lying on the bed with her make-up smeared and her legs spread made Ken's semi-erect dick jump to immediate attention. Ken quickly slid up his mother's body until he was fully on top of her and looking her in the eyes. "I love you mom, and I'm going to fuck you now. I'm so hard it hurts, and I must have you again. I think I'm going to love fucking you missionary style most.

It puts you under me, and in my complete control. I can look into your eyes while I fuck you and tell you how beautiful you are. How good you feel, and what a dirty cock hungry mother slut you are!"

"I can feel the full length of your magnificent body under me. I can feel your tits poking into my chest and can feel your silky nylon-covered legs wrapping around me. And I can look down and see your high heels, that you wear because I like them, and I can watch my cock move in and out of your wonderful body."

With that, Ken lifted himself and positioned his cock above her cunt. Without being told, Christine reached down, took her son's erection in her hand, and guided into her willing pussy. Ken immediately sank his cock into his mother until he felt his balls resting in the crack of his mother's ass.

Again, his mom's tight, hot, wet velvet vise felt so good he almost passed out. He collapsed onto his mother and just let his cock rest, twitching, in his mother's body. After about thirty seconds he pushed himself up, kissed his mother passionately, and told her: "The feel of my cock in your cunt is indescribable. It feels so good I don't ever want to pull it out. I just want to lay here and let my cock marinate in your heat forever."

"I will never be able to fully tell you how grateful I am for the gift of yourself you've given me. I don't think I'll ever get tired of your body. I hope you don't get tired of mine because I plan to fuck you every day and in every way a man can fuck a woman."

And with that, while looking deeply into his mother's eyes he began long gentle strokes of his cock into his mother's willing body. Within a minute his steady but strong thrusts had Christine writhing and moaning beneath him.

Christine began a slow litany of words: "My son is fucking me, and I love it. Fuck mommy Ken, fuck me hard. Don't stop fucking me, don't ever stop fucking me. It's so dirty it's delicious. It feels so good, no one has ever fucked me as well as you do! I loved and dearly miss your dad, he was a great fucker, but you're better." With a guttural scream, Christine had the first of what would become a steady stream of orgasms.

Ken kept up a steady slow long stroking of his mother's steaming cunt. Christine immediately started in on her next orgasm, then her next, squirming and wailing the whole time while keeping up a steady stream of obscene encouragement for her son to keep fucking his whore mom. After a while, Christine began to become very sensitive and began to beg Ken for mercy.

Ken ignored her, looking into her eyes, and telling her that he loved her, but she was his fucktoy, and she had no choice but to just take his relentless fucking. Christine had no choice but to do just that, and that drove her to more tremendous orgasms.

After twenty minutes of steadily fucking his beautiful mother, giving her almost non-stop orgasms, Ken exploded in his mother's poor abused pussy. Christine had one more final orgasm when she felt her son's semen flood her motherly cunt for the second time in her life.

Ken collapsed on his mother's exhausted and thoroughly fucked body and both drifted off to sleep, his softening cock still fully inside his mother's cunt.