The Boys Club Pt. 04

Story Info
Ken takes his mom's last hole.
1.5k words
4.55
37.4k
64

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken woke up slowly, realizing he was still on top of his mother's naked body. He rolled slightly to the side and looked down, stunned at the beauty of his sleeping mother and lover. He realized his semi-hard cock was still inside his mother's pussy, and their pubic hair was stuck together by their drying juices.

He slowly pulled his cock out of his mom, separating their bodies. He noticed that his mom's beautiful green eyes were now open and looking at him with obvious love, and not a little lust. "Hello, my loving master. I hope you have something left, as you still have business with my body," said Christine.

"Don't worry, slut. Your spectacular ass will be dealt with shortly," said Ken with a chuckle.

"But first, let's take a short break, clean up and have something to eat before we complete the final act of the evening, OK mom? I'll run to my room and take a quick shower and go down and put some dinner together. You shower, redo your hair and make-up, and by the time you come down, I'll have dinner on the table. I want you wearing your red heels and nylons and bright red lipstick, I have something special I want."

Ken kissed his mom, and left her, and what was now his, bed.

20 minutes later Christine came down the stairs dressed as instructed. Again, seeing his mother wearing nothing but heels and nylons stunned him into immobility. After a moment he got control and rushed to pull out her chair and sat her at the table, taking the time to kiss her deeply.

"Can we talk about what happens next, mom?" asked Ken.

"What happens next master, is we keep doing what we're doing. I'm your slave. You're my master. I do whatever you want me to do." said Christine.

"Not about that mom, that's settled, I'm never going to stop using you, or loving you. I'm talking about the boy's club. Which mom is next.?

"That's easy Ken, Alice is next," Christine replied. "Alice is just as much a slut as I am, and she's just as obsessed with her son as I am. I told you I'd done girl-on-girl with Alice. We get together occasionally to take the edge off. We both prefer men but had to do something to keep ourselves under control." Christine told Ken.

"What about Tom's dad, Bob, why'd leave if Alice was like you, why would any man be so stupid?" asked Ken.

"Because he lost interest once Alice got older. He likes them young, and by the time Alice hit 25, she was too old. The only reason his trophy wife is still with him is that she has an iron-clad prenup. Nor is she exclusive to Bob." replied Christine.

"Alice will do what I tell her to. I'll get her and Tom over Monday morning and make it happen," said Christine.

"I'll leave it to you, mom, but speaking of butts, now it's time for your butt! Follow me please." taunted Ken.

Ken led his mother into the front room. There was a waist-high wrought iron banister between the upper and lower living room. Ken positioned his mother cunt forward against the banister, making her spread her legs shoulder-width apart. He quickly used some soft ropes from his mom's closet to tie her ankles to the banister.

He then went around in front of her, and grabbed her wrists, tying them with longer ropes, running to either side of a couch in the center of the lower living room. This stretched his mom out with her torso parallel with the ground as he pulled the ropes as tight as he could, leaving his beautiful fucktoy helpless and at his mercy.

He then went back behind her and retrieved a bottle of lubricant he'd found in his mom's stash. He poured a generous dollop down the crack of his mom's ass and began to vigorously rub it around her asshole. Christine's response to this was to push back and moan. After rubbing around her rosebud for about thirty seconds, Ken placed the tip of his index finger against his mom's sphincter, poured more lube on his finger, and gently but firmly pushed his finger into his mom's virgin ass.

Christine screamed: "Oh god! So good! Stop teasing me and use your dick, you bastard." Which earned her a stinging slap on her perfect right ass cheek.

"You don't want me to prep, you mom? You don't want me to go slow and be gentle? What do you want slut?" Ken asked.

"I've been prepping my ass since the day your dad made me promise to keep it virgin for Tim. I don't know if your dad was serious about making me reserve my ass. It started as a joke. But after Tim died he just didn't use me that way, nor would he let anyone else. Your dad hadn't gotten over Tim when he died."

"I think me putting that provision in my contract bothered him, and to punish me he made a point of ass fucking every partner he ever had while making me watch. I was OK with it because I loved him, and knew how much he was hurting."

"The most erotic thing I ever saw was the day your dad and Bob first double penetrated Alice. They were not gentle, Bob used her cunt and your dad used her ass. She went nuts! She goes nuts every time she gets DP'd, and I want the same treatment!" cried Christine.

"Immediately after Tom claims Alice as his slave you and Tom will double penetrate me! So, no, I don't want a kind and gentle ass fuck! I want my ass raped; do you hear me, master? Raped!" Christine yelled.

"I want you to quit fooling around, lube up your dick and slam it into your mommy's ass! I want you to destroy your mother's ass! Ass rape me, son! Ass rape your whore mother! Now! Please! Now! Not just for me, and not just for you. Ass rape me for your father. Please!" Christine demanded.

Always the obedient son, Ken did what mommy told him to. He poured lube over his cock, positioned it against his mother's anus, and slammed himself balls deep in his mother's ass in one violent powerful thrust. Christine screamed and lifted her head. Ken said: "Thanks, mom, I will." And grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head back while he began to violently slam his cock up her ass.

Christine continued to scream and curse. Yelling and moaning: "So good, so good. Harder you motherfucker! Fuck your whore mommy's virgin ass! I'm a whore, use me like one! I'm your whore, use me, it's what I'm for! Hurt me with your cock, make my ass bleed!"

If Ken had not already drained his cock into mom three times, he'd have lost it instantly. But he did not. He just kept ruthlessly hammering his mother's willing ass. Christine just kept having orgasm after orgasm, both from the sensation of her son's cock in her ass and from the filthiness of what was happening. All she had to do is think to herself: "He's my son, and he's in my ass!" and she'd start the quick climb to another orgasm.

Ken kept up his relentless assault on his mother for more than twenty minutes, occasionally pouring more lubricant on his cock as it moved in and out of this mother's body. Routinely switching his hands from his mom's hips to her tits for a good mauling, cupping and squeezing and twisting, and pulling on her magnificent breasts.

Eventually, Christine became less and less frantic, hanging her head and moaning quietly, ending up simply repeating: "I'm my son's whore. I love you, Ken. I'm my son's whore. I love you, Ken." over and over.

Eventually, Ken felt his balls start to boil over, finally exploding into his mom's body with a roar, flooding his mom's ass with cum. Christine looked over her shoulder at her son and master, smiled a tired smile, and said: "Thank you, master."

Ken stepped back and collapsed at his lover's feet. Lying there for several minutes, leaving his mom tied and stretched, her head and breasts hanging lewdly, while Ken's and her fluids dripped out of her cunt and ass.

After a few minutes, Ken untied his mom's ankles, then stood up, reached over, and undid her wrists. He pulled her back against his body and supported her as he lowered her to her knees. "He looked into her eyes and said: "There's one final thing I want you to do before we go to bed."

"Anything my love," replied Christine.

Ken handed his mom the tube of red lipstick she used after her shower and told her: "Freshen up your lipstick mom." Christine did so without comment and then looked up at her son.

Ken presented his limp dick to his mom and said: "Clean me up mom, and when you're done, leave a bright red ring of your lip-prints around the base of my cock. One of your jobs from now on will be to renew those prints any time they begin to fade."

Christine looked at her son and said: "Good god you're perverted, and I love it," as she lowered her ruby red lips onto her son's cock with a smile.