All Comments on 'The Boys in Blue Ch. 19'

by RobinLane

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good chapter

After last Chapter's cliffhanger, this chapter explains a believable publicity stunt and paparazzi following Terry. Robert's spontaneous relief sex with Pearl was hot, passionate, enjoyable for both and fits nicely to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I call bullshit. Robert is torn apart because he thinks Terry is having an affair, yet he has sex with Pearl and a second time even though he has gotten the truth about Terry's supposed affair and is now reconciled with her. If I remember correctly he has had sex with one of the other girls while married to Terry. Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm in the Bullshit Column as well

I've been enjoying this story as it evolved. Until Pearl the second time.

Perhaps you are going somewhere with this so I'm not going to stop reading.

If this ends up with some amoral conclusion accepted by Terrie and Jeremy, I'll be very disappointed.

Anonymous Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So who's left to fuck? Terry's mom? Terry's sister?

How about Terry's dad? Yeah, why not? Everybody else in this story is getting fucked. Especially the readers.

CatsmineCatsminealmost 9 years ago
I am shocked, SHOCKED!

As the anonymous commenters are, to find out that there's SEX in a story on a sex stories website.

So much for sarcasm. It's a pretty fair tale.

dadams0649dadams0649over 8 years ago
Why are you still reading this?

Of you don't like the way the story is written, why are you still reading it? There are plenty of stories on this site. If you don't like one, try another. If you are still reading it, you have no reason to complain.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Nice ... but ...

I have been appreciating this story tremendously, but in this episode an angle comes to life which could already be noticed as an undercurrent. Men can be forgiven much (disloyalty, rape) but for women only a hint of disloyalty is enough to drive a man bonkers. Robbie needs some soul-searching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lost interest right THERE

About 2 sentences into the rape scene, I was mentally yelling "Use your knee! Go for the gonads!" And her response? Absurd! Sure, she loved him like family. Maybe even had a secret fantasy of making love to him. But THAT ain't it! Your prose describes how horrible it was: rancid breath, filthy drunk body odor, abrasive whiskers, dry snatch pummeled by fingers. Gee, maybe some sickos get off on that - I'm disgusted. I don't care how often hubby goes to a hooker, there is no way a woman reacts to a rape like that. She said 'No!' She said 'Stop!' The only thing it can be was a sexual assault. Ok, maybe I'm the ONLY person on the site who DOESN'T have a rape fantasy. I get it: It's fiction. But you just trampled ALL OVER my willful suspension of disbelief!

I quit this story RIGHT THERE. Too incensed to finish. Hopefully I won't find that kind of drivel in your other stories. NEXT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous