The Boys look Good Together

Story Info
Husband and wife take turns, with a frotting climax.
6.6k words
4.52
11.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's no secret, that men are driven by their dicks, and Pete and I were certainly no exception...but women can be just the same. Jodi was just like us...hand in her panties or legs spread, she was always ready. Knowing Tina was out of town, and I was working the weekend, she was more than ready to "entertain me" for the weekend.

The conservatory was a beautiful place to be on a cold winter afternoon; it houses an extensive tropical collection, and I was going about my day, finishing up the watering.

I started getting texts from Jodi around 4...first it was a shot of their butts, side by side...then it was Pete's dick, erect and backdropped by Jo's tits. The last text included two closeups...she was spreading her herself open to show the pink, and he was spreading his cheeks. It read, "Baby, it's cold outside, but it's warm inside us! We'll be there around 5 to pick you up."

I hadn't planned for that, but I had no problem with being chauffeured. I responded, "I bet it's warm inside there...and there...anxiously and erectly awaiting your arrival...LOL"

They came in just as I got everything shut down. Unlocking the door for them, the first thing I noticed was no pants! They both had coats, but no pants, and Pete handed me a beer, with a big grin. He pulled the beer out of what looked like a beach bag, and it looked like they had beach towels.

Jodi smiled, "It's been so cold and gray, we just needed something tropical...a tropical experience!"

"I was going to do Mai Tais, but this's a beach-kind-of-beer...and we're having Mai Tais later."

When they took off their coats, it all made sense, because they were wearing swimsuits, Jodi with a skimpy nipple-tight bikini and Pete with bulging speedos. Needless to say, I had blood flowing into the right places.

"Why don't you give us a tour...but you got too many clothes for the tropics." I slipped off my shoes and socks, as she unbuckled my belt and helped slip my pants off. I stood there with a big grin, a prominent dick print and a flannel shirt.

Pete's grinned, "The shirt has to go, but you might keep the underwear for support...you know? You don't wanna hurt the boys."

Jo smiled at both of us, "Damn, I love man bulges!" Using her fingertips to lightly stroke both of us, "I hope these will be featured during our tour."

Not knowing what they had planned, I responded with a big grin, "They could be a really big part of the tour, later tonight."

We started through the conservatory, and I was rambling on about the dendrobium orchids in bloom. I pointed out the new banana accessions, explaining characteristics of the two different cultivars. When we came to the central bed, within the dome, Pete grinned, "That's what I came to see the Sausage Tree...they're huge...and they look like sausages in casings...and you hand pollinated them?"

"Yeah, there has to be two trees, but we don't have room for two...but even if you have two trees, they have to flower at the same time. We exchanged pollen with another Conservatory in New York...we overnighted flowers to them, and they overnighted flowers to us."

"Kigelia africana, its native to tropical and sub-Saharan Africa. Because of the complexity of getting the pollen, this's only the second time we've gotten fruit...and the fruit can grow up to 3' long and 6-8" wide, and weigh like 10-20 pounds. They can be dangerous if they were to fall...so we removed the flowers over there, because we can't have fruit hanging over the walkway."

Pete laughed, "Death by falling sausage!"

"Anyway, the fruit's poisonous, but it can be used if it's prepared properly, by drying or fermenting...I guess you can even make an alcoholic drink." I grinned, "I'm sure they're associated with fertility...and they'd make one hell of dildo."

Pete shook his head, "Jeezus...those big things would split you in half!"

Jo got a sexy grin, "Rob, that's sort of why we're having our little beach party, but we were more interested in your...um...sausage."

She trailed her hand over the expanding rise in my underwear and looked at Pete. That's where they both dropped to their knees, pushed my underwear down and went at it. Pete had his lips on one side, and Jo had her lips on the other; they licked and kissed up and down my dick.

Loving the husband-and-wife team, I just smiled, "Mmmm...this is how to finish off the day." I took a sip of my beer and tipped my head back, "Ahhhh, I can almost hear the waves, splashing over the beach."

Pete laughed, "That's just us, drooling and smacking our lips."

While they worked my cock, I leaned back against the bench, sipping my beer. Sometimes, both at the same time and sometimes taking turns, trading it back and forth, Pete and Jo shared my cock.

Pete was bobbing his lips up and down the shaft, and aggressively teasing his throat, while I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...grind that throat...fuck yeah...Pete...Pete, grind it...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

He pulled his lips from the shaft, grinning, "I think Jodi needs some magnum." His spit was dripping from the head, and he looked at his wife, "But I need to watch, drink some beer and listen to those waves crash over beach."

Pete laid out a beach towel, on the floor and parked himself on the bench.

Jo and I started kissing, and my hands were everywhere...groping her ass...sliding over the sexy curves and digging into the firmness of her breasts. Finally, pulling away she anxiously got down on all fours facing Pete, and swaying her ass for me. I held her by the waist and worked my dick inside, laughing, "Girl, you can wiggle that ass all night long, but you had me when you sent that ass photo."

She was looking straight into her husband's eyes, as I pushed inside, "Mmmm...there's that big fucking cock...sweetie, it feels amazing...as always, sit back and watch us fuck...mmmm...watch us fuck all night."

Pete was rubbing his dick, "Baby, as long as I can watch and get a turn, you got a deal. You look good with that magnum dick inside you."

Waiting for her pussy to relax some, before I started in, I felt my heart pulsing through my dick. She was already wet, and I started pumping sensuously slowly, teasing her with long, deep strokes...letting her feel every inch, slowly going in and out.

"Oh yeah...I need that...need you inside me...just keep going...stretch me open...stretch my pussy...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...so...so good!"

She was putting on a show for Pete, but that's exactly what he wanted...he loved to watch me fuck his wife. She moaned, "Oh god...Pete...oh Pete...love it...love his cock...yeah...yeah...so good...love it when you share me with Rob!"

"Sweetie, yer sexy as hell, but when yer fuckin' that big dick, you are the sexiest woman alive!"

It wasn't long before she was wet enough that you could hear the sloppy thrusts and slurps. I was loving the pussy sounds, bending forward and kissing her neck. She really loved that and started fucking me back; I gave her ass a little swat, "Yeah, that's it, sweetie...ride my cock...fuck yourself on it...you want it, fuck yourself on it!"

She responded, moaning, "Mmmmm," and I gave her another and another...and another. Smack...Smack...Smack

She groaned, "Yeah, baby...spank me...spank me more!"

I slapped her other cheek, and Pete was mesmerized, watching me fuck the hell out of his wife. Smack...Smack...Smack...Smack

That creamy, white ass was definitely showing some pink...and she was working her clit at a good pace. I couldn't see, but I could feel the vibrations, and knew it was probably hard, like a tiny pebble.

After the spanking, it wasn't but a minute or two, before she was shuddering; her pussy clenched tight around my cock, and I slowed my thrusts, fucking her through it.

Once it subsided, she relaxed some, and exhaled. Pete was jacking his dick and grinning, "Jeez that was fast...somebody's horny."

She nodded, "Yeah...guess I am." I smiled and kissed her, whispering, "Now...I want you to ride it for us...ride it for me and that sexy ass husband, over there."

I rolled off and got her straddling me...I guess she was anxious for round two. Anyway, she grabbed my dick and rubbed it through her lips. "Look baby...I'm gaped...my pussy's gaped...I know you love it...mmmm, we both love it!"

Then lining it up, she spread her lips some and pushed herself down, sinking the shaft deep inside. Out of habit, I started pumping her, but she stopped me, grinning, "No, it's my turn to fuck myself...just lay back and enjoy the ride!"

She got into a comfortable position, spread her legs wider, and started in. Moving up and down the shaft, she had her hands on my chest supporting herself, while she rode.

I savored her body, running my hands over creamy thighs, and feeling them flex as she fucked me. I felt the muscles work for a long time, before moving my hands to her waist...and then her abs, tracing my finger over the dimpled navel.

She kept on riding and the gentle bounce of her big D-cups jumbled my thoughts...but I quickly got past it, digging my fingers into the firm flesh. She moaned a little and I grinned, "I wanna suck'm...lean down...closer."

She got a sexy smile, and leaned forward to where I could get my lips on a nipple. I knew she loved having them sucked when she was riding...but then...out of nowhere, she smiled, "Ahhhh...wish I were lactating."

I shook my head, "What?"

"I'd love to give you milk...breast milk would keep you going for hours...and you could fuck me all night!"

That thought excited me beyond description, and I started humping up to meet her. Not wanting to let go, I was still sucking her nipples the best I could.

She was way past horny because I even had pussy trickling down my dick. Eventually, I let go and she sat up, using some to rub her clit.

Watching his wife bounce up and down on my dick, while rubbing one out, had Pete as hard and aroused as he could ever be. He was barreling toward release, but I happened to be focused on his wife when he grunted, "Fuckkkkkkk!"

I knew he was done, but then he grunted something undistinguishable, and I caught the creamy white explosion over his abs. We both watched him and that was hot as fuck, but Jodi kept on riding; we looked at each other, smiling, knowing this was just the start of our evening.

That's when Pete, smiled, "Let me in there...baby, I got a finger doing nothing...let me do that?"

"Oh God...two men working on me...love it...I love it...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah!"

"Dude, work that clit...get in there and watch'r ride that dick." I knew what he was thinking and grinned, "I promise, you'll get a chance to ride it...maybe some creampie...sloppy seconds! The night is young!"

He fist-bumped me, "Sounds like a plan...thanks for takin' care of yer buddy."

Her tits bobbed and bounced, as her legs flexed, fluidly moving her body up and down my cock. She seemed to be riding with more urgency, and I started thrusting up to grind. "You like that dick...can't get enough...you miss it don't you?"

"Fuck yeah...I can't...can't get enough...it feels good...so good...stretches me so good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...so good!"

I could feel the intensity building, again...she was quivering and moaning louder, "Ohhhh...oh fuckkkkkk...Rob...Robrobbbbbbb!

She stopped moving and I watched her shudder with ecstasy. Throwing her head back, she moaned as the pleasurable waves took her with stiff, powerful pussy-centered convulsions. She was grinding and moaning, savoring the lingering pleasures of orgasm.

She opened those beautiful, gray eyes, and stared into mine, with a quietly sexy smile, as if to thank me. Her hair, thick and silky brown, had that just fucked, tousled look, but that was Jodi...she was just gorgeous.

She went limp, almost falling forward over me, pressing her body against mine, and resting her head on my shoulder. I softly whispered, "Are you okay, baby?"

She whispered back, "Yeah...yeah, it was just a good one...a really good one!"

I was still rock-hard inside her, but it took her some time to recover, and I held her close, gently caressing her back...and bottom.

"Mmmm...I'm so relaxed and feel so good, I could almost fall asleep here...cock warming you." She looked up again, realizing something didn't happen, "You didn't cum, did you?"

I grinned shaking my head, "Nope...and you would've felt it...believe me."

She grinned, rolled off and took it in her mouth, slurping and sucking it, while I ran my fingers through her hair. "Mmmm...I taste awesome, but it's your turn...how do you want me?"

"Just lay on your back, and I'll do the rest."

She spread her legs for me, and Pete watched the puffy, tight lips give way, as I split her back open. It felt so good inside that it nearly took my breath away.

Her body moved fluidly with mine, and she begged, "Mmmm...stretch it...open...stretch it...deep...go deep...yes...yesssssss!"

She was so sexy and seductive, moaning, "Yeah...yeah, that's what I need...it's yours...fuck me...fuck me, hard...and give me that load."

Pete watched me push her legs way back and go at it, slamming deep into his wife, and taunting her cervix. Eager to be fucked, she anxiously pulled them back, nearly resting her ankles atop her shoulders. She didn't just want cock; she wanted to feel a rock-hard, swollen man, splitting her wide open. She wanted to be fucked good, and hard...and she wanted her pussy filled with seed.

I love it when a woman surrenders to her needs and gives herself to you, but it's even better when they start begging. That was Jodi...and that's where she was, "Oh yeah...yeah...yeah...just...like...that...yeah, just like that...fuck me, just like that...mmmm...fuckkkkk meeeee!"

I held her tight around the waist, probably leaving handprints, and pounding her with long, deep-dick thrusts. She purred with intense satisfaction when I grunted, and exploded, dropping a huge load.

I watched the shaft swell even thicker, as it pulsed and flooded her insides. Pete could see my balls and groaned, "Fuckkkkkk...his balls are pump'n you full!"

I felt warmth flood her pussy, and Jodi moaned, "Yeah, give it to me...fill me up!" The tight grip she had on the thick shaft seemed to hold it all inside, something we could both savor.

Pete got a big grin, when things sounded noticeably wetter, and I slowed my thrusts. "Give'r that load...knock'r up, dude...give'r all that load!"

Still gently pumping, I watched her trail her fingers over my chest, "You need a little kiss for that." I leaned in till our lips met, for a long, steamy thank you. She moaned into my lips, and when we parted, she had a sated smile and said, "Thank you, sweetie...that was really good!"

For sure, it was a breeding load, and without the miracle of birth control, it would've meant babies. That was sort of a running joke between us; Pete was always teasing, that I knocked them both up...or that he might have to go on the pill.

The impromptu beach party was a pretty good workout, and I had hints of sweat from the chest down. I pulled from Jodi, guiding it up to her lips, and pushing it inside; she sucked sex from the shaft, savoring the erotic cocktail and staring up into my eyes.

When I got up and passed through the warm lights in the conservatory, my skin glistened, and I looked down over my lean body. I thought the pecs looked good...but going south, that looked good, too. Prominent between my thighs, that particular muscle was wet from Jodi...not sweat.

Hanging heavy, broadly arched and bobbing, it put on a show, as I reached for my underwear, and tossed it into the pile of clothes.

I caught them both looking and smiled discreetly, as Jodi flashed a just-fucked smile, "It's really cool to make love under orange trees and palms." She giggled, "but that American Sausage Tree, named Rob, felt amazing. Mr. Sausage Tree, what do you think of our beach-themed sausage fest?"

"Love it...that was one hell of an intermission...it was amazing!"

"Intermission...what?"

"Yeah, we have to finish the tour," grinning, "in the nude."

Pete smiled, "I bet you could sell-out your naked conservatory tours...I bet you'd get some monster tips, dude!"

When Jodi got herself up, seed trickled down her thigh, and she giggled, "Toss me my panties...gravity at work."

Pete smiled at us, scrambling over to her, "Hold the panties...I'll get it!"

Dropping to his knees, the smell of sex was intense, and her lips were swollen, more prominent than usual. First things first, though, he stuck his tongue out, and dragged it through the leakage.

Once satisfied, he buried his face in her used pussy, licking her out, and slurping her clean. He licked and probed deeper to get every last drop, before licking his lips, and grinning, "Don't wanna waste the good stuff...I think Rob...or the American Sausage Tree just pollinated you."

I nodded, grinning, "Any time...always ready to pollinate or knock up...you or Jodi." I started in with the tour, talking about the different ferns around the central pool.

Jo brought her nose up to the flowers of a Jasmine, "Mmmm, check this out...sweetie, smell this...it's incredible!" She looked down at the sign, "Star Jasmine...it's a Star Jasmine."

She looked at me, "Sorry, I guess you knew that."

"Smell the Hoya over there...it's been flowering for months. We just let it ramble around...it's native to the Philippines, but it loves that spot...the rich fragrance is amazing, and visitors always start sniffing around for the source, and then they look up."

We paused at different points to talk plants, but I'd have to say the nude tour was very distracting. I don't think Pete and I ever got anywhere close to flaccid. Despite the amorous encounter, I'm surprised we weren't all over each other.

"This soft blue is amazing, and they seem to flower constantly...it's Plumbago auriculata and we usually put them outside the Temperate House, but I think they're going to land at the north and south entrances. In a sunny spot, they're so reliable and easy...they'll flower all summer."

"Over there, that grapefruit's been cranking out fruit...I took some home, and we had them for breakfast the other day."

Looking at Jodi, Pete grinned, "Somebody's got grapefruits, bigger than those."

She shook her head with annoyance, "This's my teenager trapped in a man's body...but I was thinking we could make Palomas."

On the drive to their place, Jo looked at her husband then back at me, "That was so fucking hot, back there! Can you believe what we just did? It's been nearly ten years since we had that first...um...encounter...and who knew things would evolve...it's like you always hunger for more...and we're still getting together nearly ten years later.

I nodded, "It was fucking hot!"

She grinned, "Remember your birthday celebration...and the scavenger hunt for cherries...and I had them on my nipples!" (check out Whiskey and Wild Sex Ch. 02)

"Yes, I do...and we spit roasted you in the swing! Love that fuck'n swing!"

Pete piped up, "Every home needs a sex swing...I remember that first time, I practiced with a dildo, and so ready for that dick...fuck, I was ready! And remember fucking in that jeep in the desert...and fucking spit roasting Bryan!" (check out Calendar Boys Ch. 03)

"Fuck yeah, that was some hot sex!"

"And we all loved the calendar...you all need to make a new one every year."

Pete laughed, "Exactly...Rob...dude, you're a keeper...I'm into dick as much as my wife! Who would've thought?" He went on, with a big grin, "FYI...guess what we're having, tonight!"

I shook my head, sensing there'd be a punchline, "Pete, I have no idea."

"Well, we're having the Mai Tai's for starters...and a meat lover's pizza!"

I rolled my eyes, "I guess it all fits with the sausage tree...and sausage fest.

We stopped to pick up the pizza on the way; Pete and Jo still had the beach thing going, with the swimsuits, so I went in to grab the pizza. Pete had his Mai Tai's ready to go when we got to the house.

12