The Boys look Good Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woofed shit down and Jo came back, still wearing her bikini, but grinning, "What do you say we pay a visit to the sausage tree again?"

I knew she wasn't talking about the tree in the conservatory and grinned, "You bet...let me get my pants off and I'll show you how big the fruit can get."

She immediately started sucking my balls and working the base, while Pete worked the head. I threw back my head, moaning, "Oh god...the second time tonight...mmmm, I could get used to this cock-sharing...but I guess It's part of meat-lovers night."

I felt Jodi's soft moans soothe my balls, when my eyes met hers, "Mmmm...you two are fucking hot...I got you before dinner, and now I'm gonna fuck the hell out of your husband!"

Pete was teasing me, with his tongue, running laps all over the crown.

"Oh yeah suck it...drool on it...give me that drool."

I savored her hunky husband's skill, "Mmmm...fuck, that's one talented mouth! Look at'm go...he can't get enough...and I'm gonna give it to him...yeah...yeah, fuck him...fuck'm, while you watch!"

She softly squealed, "Yessss...I wanna watch you fuck him!"

Pete tipped his head back and looked up, staring directly into my eyes, "Mmmm...you love that dick, and I'm gonna pound you with it...ready for that? Ready for that cock?"

He nodded, and Jodi pulled her mouth from my balls, "Yeah, fuck him good...I wanna watch him get everything I got...empty yer balls!"

That only added to his out-of-control lust, smearing my cock all over his face, pressing it into his cheek and savoring its spit-soaked hardness. He grinned, "Fuck yeah...what she said, bro...empty those balls, and don't stop till they're dry!"

My dick was at full staff and arching over my abs, but Pete was still on his knees, focused on dragging his tongue over the head.

Jodi smiled, "Let's go to the bedroom, and I'll help you lube...and fuck my husband."

He anxiously straddled my torso, smiling at his wife, "I get to ride the big magnum...thank you for sharing me with Rob...and thank you for sharing Rob with me!"

I grinned and gave his ass a swat, "Fuck yeah, I'm thankful for all the sharing...can't wait for some of this!"

She put more lube in her hand and handed him the bottle. He anxiously smeared it around, pushing some inside.

I could see he was eager to have me replace his fingers with something more substantial, but then Jodi grabbed his dick, pressing it into mine, and stroking lube over them both. She had this cute, satisfied smirk, as she stroked them together, using both hands.

She stroked lube over the rock-hard mass, till it was all glistening; the sheen made them look like glass.

While watching her small, feminine hands stretch to encompass them both, I felt the warm pulse of his erection against mine. The heat and sensory explosion of the frottage was nearly more than either of us could handle, but she kept stroking.

Jodi knew that, but she was feeling it, too. She loved the feeling of two cock in her hands...two big cocks! All that virile masculinity, throbbing with life...and ready to explode. She was both proud and turned on by her prowess.

Then Pete started seeping; it trickled down over the head, and he groaned, "Fuck...babe...we gotta slow down...fuckin' really gotta slow down!"

Jo leaned down, to lick it off, looking into his eyes, "Wouldn't want the good stuff go to waste."

He didn't want to cum yet, so he slapped it a few times, to push things back.

That was the end over sensuous frottage moment, but I grinned, "The boys looked good together...if we could shoot together, that big, double load would be fuck'n hot!"

Reaching around, Jodi spread his ass as he got into position, "Pete...honey, you ready?"

He nodded and held my shoulders, lowering himself to my dick. I held it with both hands, aiming and guiding it in. He moaned, "Fuckkkkkkk," as the head slipped inside.

Pete proves it again and again...he's a bottom, and content to be a hole for my cock's use. Getting it just inside and pausing, he smiled at both of us, and slowly lowered himself.

Taking his time, he moaned, "Fucckkk...fuckkkkk...yeah!" The first half went easy, but the last three or four inches of his descent stretched him good, and that's when he groaned, "Oh shit...that's fucking good!"

Resting his balls in my pubes, he grinned, "Mmmm...yeah...fuck yeah! You really go deep in me, dude...oh god...that cock's amazing...always amazing!"

Despite the fact, I'd fucked him a hundred times, Jo teased, "Now Rob, don't break my husband."

That's when he grabbed my shoulders, and slowly began riding it, working his ass up and down the shaft. His mouth opened wide, as he lost himself in pleasure, consumed by the feel of a cock caressing his insides. At one point he was grinding, "Ohhhh god...yesssss...deep, all the way...so fucking good...oh yeah!"

Jodi grinned, "That's something I love too...how deep it goes."

He moaned with each downward thrust, accelerating the pace as Jo stroked his dick. His ass gripped just like a warm pussy, and I flashed back to the cowgirl moment earlier that evening. I bucked my hips and growled, "Ride me, dude...ride it...fuck'n ride it!"

He loved the feeling of a hot, girthy dick...he was barely coherent, drunk with pleasure. He rolled his hips, working his ass over the shaft, and I moaned, "Yeah, that's it...ride it...ride it...fuck yourself...fuck yourself on it!"

Totally lost in the pleasure, his erection bounced, wildly slapping over his abs, but he gained some coherence, and asked, "Ahhhh....ahhhh...you like that, don't ya?"

"Your ass, or the dick bobbing around?"

He grinned, "My ass!"

"I like'm both, but especially the ass...cowboy."

At that point, Jodi was rubbing her pussy, with her eyes half closed, "I like both, too."

My eyes moved from Jodi to Pete, "Fuck yeah...keep it going...ride it...wanna fuck you with a big load!"

"I wanna feel that, too...cum in my ass feels...feels so good!"

Stroking his cock like there was no tomorrow, it had started drooling...but then it happened and he sprayed me. Strands exploded from the tip, crisscrossing all over my torso.

I grinned over at Jodi, then Pete, "Shit...that had to feel good?"

He breathed deep but stopped riding, just resting in my lap, "Fuccckkk...yeah...though, just having it inside, like this, feels pretty damned good, too."

"Bend over...I'll do you...I'll put it right back in...promise."

I dug my fingers into his cheeks, spreading them to expose his pussy, and Jodi grinned, "My man is so hot, bent over and ready for you...he's all muscled and sexy...and look how tight that ass looks."

"You gotta love tight...keeps me happy."

I started sliding shaft over his hole, pumping my hips to drag it back and forth. Running the full length of my dick over the sensitive muscle, was an exquisite tease, taunting his carnal needs.

"Oh god...that's it, dude...yeah...yeah...can't wait to get in inside!"

I teased with the tip, "We'll get there...let's see how you like it inside you."

"Yeah, just like that...just like that...put it in me!"

"Look at that hot, man-ass, Jo...it looks ready."

"Oh god, it does...I've always had the hots for his ass but look how hard he is...before the night's over, he's gonna explode again...you gotta fuck him, till he explodes again!"

He moaned with delight, as my grip tightened, and I pushed back inside, "Fuck yeahhhhhh! That's what a good ass can do...I'll go easy dude, but it's gonna be hard to hold back!"

He groaned, "Mmmm...it's all good...don't hold back too much."

That's when I started pumping, hard enough that my balls were brushing his thighs...and sometimes his balls. Each time my body hit his, there was a sexy slap or jiggle...and that sensation was like icing on the cake. I think I moaned every damn time, I humped my dick back inside.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god, that's what I need...give me that big ass dick...oh yeah...yeah...yeah!"

Jo slid a hand between her legs and started rubbing herself. "Oh fuck, that's good...fuck'm hard...fuck'm hard!" Then she got a sexy smile, "Mmmm...sweetie, you look tasty, and you're leaking the good stuff."

That's where she positioned herself between his legs and wrapped her lips around his raging cock.

With everything that was happening, I was so crazy horny, and just kept pounding his ass. Each time I plowed him, he nudged forward, driving the cock through her lips...but they both wanted it that way. He moaned, "Yeah...yeah...keep it...yeah, keep it up...need to cummmmmm!"

I smiled, thinking he could really handle a good, hard fuck, but so could his wife...I'm sure she was turned-on and happy for him, but still wishing it was her.

I was banging his brains out, giving him the fuck of a lifetime, when it got too wild, and I slipped out. I nearly hurt myself, but fortunately I didn't and Pete moaned, "Fuck dude, put it back in...keep fuck'n me...put it back in!"

I fumbled to get it back in, targeting his gape, and ramming it back inside. I held it there for a split second, gripping his hips, before resuming the pleasured assault.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me gooooood...mmmm...mmmm...yeah, love that big dickkkkk!"

I pounded his ass and he moaned with ecstasy, as the pleasure seemed to build, again. "Yeah...oh yeah...that's it...that's gonna make me cum!"

Finally, he grunted as his dick gushed a load into Jodi's mouth. It was his third time that night, but I eased off and fucked him through it. Savoring the pleasured shudders that shot through all that manly muscle, I groaned, "Fuck dude...cum hard...cum hard for us...yeah...yeah...yeah, make it last!"

When he caught his breath, he grunted, "Your turn...give me that load!"

He started to fuck himself on my dick, driving it deep, squeezing and grinding. His hunky, muscled ass was taking my balls to the brink...I could feel it coming on, and humped into his ass, "Yeah...that's not gonna be a problem...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that ass...that ass is crazy hot!"

I wasn't far off, thrusting hard and pulling him back, driving it balls deep. My body shuddered with each pulse, spraying my seed deep into his belly. I looked over at Jodi, "That was a good one, too...fuckkkk!"

Catching our breath, we both remained still for a few minutes, before I collapsed forward. Resting on his back, I hugged his warmth, and moaned, breaking the silence, "Just keep it there, and feel it throb inside you...mmmm...that's good...ohhhh god...your ass's amazinnnnggggggg!"

"You know...I'm thinking that cock's pretty amazing!"

Eventually, I slowly pulled out, "Guys...I'm gonna hop in the shower." I grinned, "I'll save you all a spot...you're gonna leak, dude...and Jo, you might need a shower but I really just like how hot you are in the shower."

"Teenage boy again...but thanks...you're very kind."

I was tired but not to a point where I could sleep. I poured myself a drink, put another log on the fire.

I had just settled into a Morris chair in front of the fireplace, when I heard Jo, "Let me guess...Scotch."

I took a sip, and sat the glass on the arm, "Yeah, but you know that's hardly much of a guess."

She walked over to the liquor cabinet, wearing a t-shirt and sexy little panties. As she's about to pour herself one, "I know...and I'm joining you...and Pete's on the way."

She handed one to Pete, before flopping into the other chair, while he sat on the hearth, looking into the fire.

She looked at us, smiling, "It's really nice to get my boys together...in front of the fire, you two got a sexy Rockwell thing goin'."

I don't know how it got started but we were talking about marriage...and I was gushing about Tina and our relationship. It made Jodi smile, when I said something about renewing our vows on a beach. She raised her glass, "Here's to renewing your vows...and to Tina for putting up with your wild ass."

Then Pete grinned, "Here's to...almost ten years with you...the magnum!"

Jo grinned, "Massively gorgeous...Magnum," and took a big sip!

********************************************************

I woke up to take a piss and snuggled back into bed behind Jodi. Thinking about all the crap I had to do over the next week, it was just going to be a long, rough week...and couldn't do much about it. Then I thought about the moment, and where I was at...and how good things were.

Jodi's left leg was just forward enough that you could see lips, and I gave my dick a couple strokes. I figured I'd probably wake her up, but I knew she'd love a thick, meaty wake-up call.

I gently spread her open to put it inside, and kissed her shoulder, carefully and quietly pumping it deeper. I heard a soft moan, and she moved a little, but she never woke up...at least I didn't think so, and I kept it there. It was probably 2 or 3 in the morning, but the cock warming did the trick, and I went right back to sleep.

At some point, I must have rolled over, pulling out to lie on my back. I smiled, wondering if she'd know anything, had happened, but I went about my normal routine, and started the coffee.

I recalled the crazy ass dream I had after going back to sleep. In the dream, I grabbed the back of Jodi's head and nudged her face closer to it. The head was glistening, wet with her pussy, thick, dark maroon and swollen.

It looked huge and Jodi just grinned, opening her mouth wide, and wrapping her lips tight around the prize.

"Yeah...yeah...Jo...yeah, suck it...suck that cock!"

She didn't hesitate, feeling the head throbbing against her tongue. I groaned in ecstasy as she sucked the crown, almost desperate for her man's seed.

"Ohhhh...fuckkkk...Jo...Jo...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuckkkkkkkkk!"

This was all just a dream, but it wasn't long before I felt it jerk inside her mouth, flooding it with a thick, creamy warmth.

Pulsing with such force, it painted the back of her mouth, almost choking her. There was too much, and she swallowed, once...then twice, but it kept on coming.

My dick throbbed between her lips, until it finally dwindled...and it just throbbed within the warm embrace.

She swallowed again, before pulling off and grinning, at me then Pete, "I love having my boys together...and now I'm gonna drain you."

I don't know if there was more to the dream, and she got to drain Pete, but that's all I could remember. I sank back into bed and she rolled over, smiling, "I got the best sleep last night...I'm thinking it was great sex...and the early morning cock warming."

I whispered, "Guess you weren't sleeping."

She grinned, "You know...that big guy's always welcome. It was nice to have him inside of me."

It was early, but there was a growing hint of sunlight coming in, and she was able to admire the manhood in her hands. She trailed her fingers over the shaft, thick, turgid and growing. She felt it throbbing with the confident, masculine energy that she adored.

The head, fat and engorged with morning wood, was dark maroon. Gripping the shaft with one hand, she stroked the head with the other, gently teasing the ridge, that defined the crown. Watching the shaft throb from her touch, she couldn't resist the urge to wrap her lips around the crown...savoring its pulsing girth...thick...meaty...and perfect.

Then I looked over at Pete. His dick was thick, rock hard, and standing seven inches proud of his pubes.

"Looks like you got your boys back together."

She grinned and took it in her hand, "Isn't it the best." You could almost feel it throbbing in her hand, and I watched her take it between her lips. The head of his cock was purple, swollen, and showing the first bead of arousal.

I grinned, "Fuck...Pete...that's some nice meat...very...very suck-able!"

She gripped the base and slowly slid her hand up and down the shaft, squeezing it like a tube of lotion. A bit more oozed from the tip and she went for it with her tongue. She looked up with a big grin, before sliding her lips down the shaft.

His balls were big, hanging heavy and low, and she cuddled them in her hand. I could tell she was feeling the weight in her hand...I'm sure they felt heavy...and full. It wasn't long before she was back at it moving back and forth...sucking us both like a kid in a candy store.

Then I grinned at Jo and Pete, "Why don't we get the boys back together...you know like last night!"

We both smeared on the lube, poking at each other, and thumping erection over erection. Pete grinned, "Just because you're bigger, you think that gives you an edge...but fuckkkk, it feels good!"

Facing him, I laid my dick over his, pressing them together, using both hands to stroke the mass of hard flesh. It felt like muscled steel, red hot, and pulsing with man-on man eroticism.

"Now you stroke your half, and I'll do mine...we'll meet in the middle."

Wrapping both hands around them and stroking, Pete's eyes widened, "Fuckkkkk yeahhhhhh!" The glossy lube made the tracery of veining more prominent.

Jodi moaned, "Oh fuck...that looks hot...all that meat...that's the sausage tree...right there!"

She spread more lube over her hands, "Let me try!" Once again, mesmerized with what she had in her hands, she thoroughly stroked every last inch, going from my pubes to his and back.

She did that for just a few minutes

"Lay down for me, with your legs...sort of overlapping, cock to cock...just relax. Yeah, put your leg over his like that...wow, it's a column...it's a column of cock!"

Bunching them together, with both hands wrapped tight and pumping, she had her hands full and a big, big grin. Pete and I were both rock hard, and I could feel the heat and pulse of his cock on my cock. The feel of another man's cock on yours is just hot as fuck, for all those involved...need I say more?

We laid back and let Jodi stroke us both to orgasm. I almost went first, but I tried to push it back as long as I could...I still don't know how, but I did.

I looked at Jo with a grin, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah...you are the hand job queen...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...keep it up...just keep it up!"

Pete grinned, "Fuck yeah...what he said...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck'n hand job...hand job queen!"

Like a minute later, he grunted and cut loose, and she squealed; I watched him spray his abs, and finish with a stream that trickled down over Jo's hands and my dick. It was warm and shiny, and it felt amazing, but as his orgasm subsided, she used it to stroke her boys.

Not far behind, I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...Jo, keep it up...keep it up...oh godddd...just keep it up!"

My moans quickly grew more intense, and they both watched my cock explode. Not a huge load, but with Pete's dick pressed against mine, it was hot as fuck. The cum trickled down over his cock, and she kept stroking till I was totally drained...and done.

She grinned, "The boys are all together...looking good and fully satisfied...and we got cream for the coffee."

I nodded, "The boys do look really good together...and the cream looks good, but I wouldn't say fully...satisfied."

She smiled, "Well...I thought maybe when we take you to work, I could contrast and compare...or study these two sausage tree fruits." She paused and smiled, "You know when the boys are together, I get really satisfied."

12