All Comments on 'The Boys Next Door Ch. 05'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
kiki69kiki69over 8 years ago
Love!!!

I love that she couldn't be without Ian while with Brendan! Team Ian!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
who is really in charge here??

mean edging brendan was ridiculously hot. Ian all the way but that upped the ante

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Hope it's Ian she ends up:). Gotta love bad boys:)

WordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsover 8 years ago

Dear lord, it just gets better.

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 8 years agoAuthor

Ha! I'd never heard the term "edging" before -- thanks, Anon, for the new vocab word. And thanks to everyone for your comments. I'm so happy Ian has some admirers out there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Holy moly ... this story just keeps getting hotter ... licking the tears off her face is probably the hottest part ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait

I'm so hooked on this story and am totally on team Ian too! Would love to see their relationship develop more outside of the bedroom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
On Team Ian as well. But everything is just so, so hot.

More. I need.

AnInsatiableReaderAnInsatiableReaderover 8 years ago
More!!

Please write fast! I love it and need more!

AlenafoxAlenafoxover 8 years ago
I love this series!

I was rereading chapter 4 this morning and when I went back and saw chapter 5 waiting was so thrilled. It almost feels like it's one of my own fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh my....amazing yet again! Love Ian and Diana! More please ASAP!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!!

Love this series! Can't wait for the next installment!!

DOMinatedDOMinatedover 8 years ago
Amazing

I just love this series! Keep at it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sooooo hotttt

Thank you for continuing the story. I love that you balanced out the last chapter with a little Diana-Brendan action. I can't wait to see the aftermath of this chapter. Please update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ian and Di are clearly end game here, right?

Poor Brendan doesn't even seem to be necessary anymore since she so clearly prefers Ian and both boys clearly know it. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Keep going best series so far.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOLY F*** I JUST EXPLODED: INTO AN ORGASM

SilverMuse,

This series may have been the hottest thing I have ever read. It's like you took all my fantasies and put them into eloquent writing. There's just something so alluring about the twins and the way Brendan's older brotherly attitude contrasts with Ian and his mischief, not to mention how Diana even though a virgin and (previously) inexperienced with boys is a secret slut.

The word porn though! I felt myself literally clenching when I read the paragraph in this chapter after Ian jumped into her room like a cat and she was surprised over how he didn't comment that she was naked and writhing in his brother's arms. Also the sweat falling onto her was nice.

Everything about this is PERFECTION, and I hope you keep the updates coming. You could seriously turn this into a published book- the talent in the writing is evident.

<3, Rae

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ReallyHOT

The best sequence in a long time! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing, really.

I like the Ian thing. Brendon doesn't seem affected emotionally like Ian is. Bren reminds me of a sociopath. It's insanely hot. Lol. Anyway, I like your story telling. You're a genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing, really.

I like the Ian thing. Brendon doesn't seem affected emotionally like Ian is. Bren reminds me of a sociopath. It's insanely hot. Lol. Anyway, I like your story telling. You're a genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Hope the series continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You write this

in a way that is very well planned . Beautiful complexity and nicely differentiating the two brothers. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks!

Are you going to do more of these?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!!

The story gets hotter with each chapter! More please ASAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome

It was such a pleasure to read your story. Very sexy and well written and even without the stupid spelling mistakes so common on this site. Please continue to write looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
!!!

Oh my..... this is fucking amazing!!

Myriad2Myriad2over 8 years ago
OMG I need this!

The BEST literotica story I've read in a LONG time. Absolutely marvelous. Thank you thank you thank you! I love how Ian has been in love with her forever and was totally hurt when she stopped talking to him and reacted by stopping talking to her. I hope I've got that right, and that Brendan orchestrated the whole thing to connect Ian and Diana. Hot as FUCK when they were fucking her together. Total fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Easily the best writing on this site. God I'm trembling. This trio is beyond my best fantasy. I equally like both Brendan and Ian but Ian's quiet vulnerability tugs at my heartstrings.

scandalnessscandalnessover 8 years ago
So hot please keep writing

This is definitely one of the best written story series on the site.I love the different characteristics of Ian and Brendan, Ians feelings for her are so well drafted I cannot wait to see him admit them to her. The sex is well detailed it feels almost real. Please keep writing.

gk_bisougk_bisouover 8 years ago

I love it when a story pulls me in and I'm completely immersed. I love everything about this story the protagonist, characters, dialogue, scenes. I'm not sure yet if I want Di to end up with Ian or all of three stay together....they're just all too sexy!

currentoccupantcurrentoccupantover 8 years ago
Sweet merciful Jesus, this is hot!

Skillful writing and intuitive storytelling combine to take a sexy hot story idea to the best level. Not a dry panty in the house after reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We want more! We want more!

This story is amazing. Pleeeease hurry and post chapter 6!! I'm dying for it over here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, just....

wow.

Absolutely love this series and can't wait to find out how the second part of the graduation gift goes. In addition to being hot as hell, this is really well written - sexy and intimate. And the character development is spot on - I care about what happens to all of them. Though I too, am Team Ian all the way :) Keep up the great work!

avid_reader88avid_reader88over 8 years ago
WOW

Seriously cant wait for the next part of the story!! You are brilliant!

AlascAlascover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Seriously awesome! In all the time I've been reading here, I think this is the first that I couldn't figure out if the plot or steam drew me more to a story! Please keep submitting! I need yo know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCKING HOT!!!

Wouldnt mind if you'd venture to romance to write about Di and Ian lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Team Ian

I'm absolutely loving the fact that she wanted Ian there too, im shipping them so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
'Edging' anon here

Back because I'm pretty sure that's what you're doing to us.

Someone tell Santa how nice we've all been this year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

omg please post the next part!!!! can't deal with waiting so long

swensenh15swensenh15over 8 years ago
Yes, Ian!

It felt incomplete without him. Yes! Yes! And more yes! Love the nuances of there relationship. Would love to see them end up together.

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for all your wonderful comments, everyone! I'm enjoying your thoughts on the ins and out of the story. And yes -- the long wait for chapter 6 is really an elaborate tease designed to drive you all crazy. At least, that sounds better than family, work, and scenes that require a lot of...coordination. There's more to come, I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the connection

I love these stories and these charactors. I read ch. 5 first and then had to go back and find the rest. These stories make me wish for a book in the best way, just for more backstory. Ill be looking for ch. 6!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Go Team Ian!! I feel like Brendan is just in this for sexy fun and maybe to be his brother's wingman. Meanwhile Ian is adorably, awkwardly smitten. I really hope that Ian and Diana end up together... and Brendan can join in when he's between girlfriends. ;)

This is one of the best stories on this site. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is so fucking hot. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nicely done, can't wait for the next installment.... And the next.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This wait is killing me! Please don't keep it for too much longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Love your story, hoping theres more to come. This would be a great story to write as a book. Please keep writing =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hottest chapter yet

After reading the previous chapters, I thought that maybe, sometime, there would be a double-penetration threesome. Didn't expect it now, and certainly am most pleasantly surprised by how hot it was. Looked like this chapter was going to be just Brendan, but he seemed to nudge Diana into asking for Ian - the butt plug must have done it! And then Ian wanted her butt so badly, but forced himself to be patient and take it slowly, so he wouldn't hurt Diana. Such consideration, from the so-called bad boy! Love this!

luv2read2

scandalnessscandalnessover 8 years ago
Great characters, better action

I really love the development of the relationship between Ian and Diana. The sex is even better so well written. I'd hoped for DP scene and here it arrived. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

I can barely express how absolutely perfect I find your work to be. You're not just fantastic at erotic literature, you're a genuinely good writer. Your characters are so engaging and it makes every moment of the story even better. Diana as a character speaks so much to me and I'm sure to a lot of readers. Her vulnerability and growth is just amazing. I'm so glad you do what you do, and I can't wait to see what you write next.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Wow wow

I felt like Diane totaly submerged by your word and thoughts, my mind had little choice butt to absorb all that you put forth ! Laying it on To thick, well I really enjoyed Di's total absorption of Brandon and Ian. Am I mistaken Ian seems to be the more dominant brother here.

Mom's have this sixth sense how did the vibe cumming out of that room not wake her, and would she want to be next.

scandalnessscandalnessover 7 years ago
Great characters so much detail

I don't normally comment and I feel bad for leaving it so long but these stories are so well developed and written that the sex is amazing but the characters kept bringing me back. The light and shade between the gorgeous and complicated Ian and Brendan and the slightly naive but hidden temptress in Diana. You are genuinely a really good writer and I hope you don't just limit yourself to lit... Even though in my own interests I can wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks for the... erm.. ride

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Hot!

This story is so good with incredible detail! This story is so hot I have to stroke my hard cock as I read every intimate detail as if I was there. Your writing is very good! Keep writing! I really like the way you write!

DdaltonDdaltonover 6 years ago
super series!

Best series I have found on this site...... stellar writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
❤️❤️❤️

Holy shit!!! You gotta love both guys, but Ian totally does it for me. Damn! This was so fucking hot! Excuse me while I ummm go check on something in my bedside drawer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I don’t even know how many times I have read this series. It’s just so damn hot! I need an Ian in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Sweet Jesus why can't twins like this really exist??? I need me some of them,

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 4 years ago

This was an explosion of awesome storytelling. Effing brilliant!

VecturaVecturaabout 4 years ago
Stunning writing

Your writing is just beautiful. I’ve never liked the idea of three in a bed, and I must admit that my favourite story of yours is still Ian visiting Diana alone, but you make it so beautifully erotic. You write with an amazing patience, unravelling the tension at the most perfect pace. Wonderfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

I've been hoping they'd get here since I started reading. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You write so well it hurts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think I've read anything hotter in my life. Off to Amazon...

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I usually only mark the first chapter of a story as favourite, but this one just made to the list as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has captivated me from the begining. I can't get enough. Exquisite writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES