The BP Club Pt. 01

Story Info
Rhonda discovers what she has been missing.
1.1k words
4.37
14.9k
19
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers

Rhonda Nelson could feel the flutterings of excitement. Her package had arrived, and she was about to do something that, 15 years ago, she never would have thought about.

She had all the trappings of upper middle class, a nice home, 2 kids, and a husband who adored her. yes, she had it, but something was missing. After reading and researching, a post she had found on social media spelled it out for her.

Making sure that the doors were locked, she hurried upstairs, stripped naked, and looked at her 39-year-old body in the full-length mirror. She smiled, not bad for a 39-year-old lady. She could feel the tingling deep inside as ran her eyes over her 5' 9" body, noting carefully the shape of her hips, the curve of her waist, and the slight swelling of her tummy. She turned her back to the mirror, and looked over her shoulder, carefully checking out her rump. The globes were nice and round, with just the right amount of fullness.

Her nipples were erect and hard, and her thinking about what she was about to do was still swirling through her body. She grasped her breasts, cupping the fullness in each hand, and tweaked lightly at the throbbing, achy stiffness, feeling the zings shooting straight to her pussy. Her head lolled back, and she let out soft sighs of pleasure, her pussy was getting seriously wet and hot.

She stopped for just long enough to unwrap the package, took out what was inside and her eyes grew wide. She was looking at what was called the Secret Shine Jeweled Heart Metal Butt Plug. The online order blurb had described it, three sizes were available that offered 2.5, 3, or 3.5 inches of insertable length, 1.1 inches diameter, a pink heart-shaped gem on the base, and enough weight to give an amazing feeling of fullness. She had decided to be daring, and had bought the largest one, with 3.5 inches of insertable pleasure.

She had taken a long hot bath, making sure her tight little asshole was as clean as possible. She took to her hands and knees, took the silicone lube provided, and cooed with pleasure as she ran a slather of it all over the tight, twitchy rim of her asshole. She rubbed the lube-covered fingers over the buttplug, and brought it around, into position against her asshole. Her heart was pounding, she was about to end her ass virginity.

She pushed, nnngggg, nnnggggghh, her asshole started to open to the intrusion, she could feel the resistance, get in there, she thought, mmmfffppphhh, her asshole was stretched around the flare, and then...then ahhhhh, the welcoming as it slid in, right to the base.

"Mmmmm, mmmppphhh, nnngggghhh, ohhhhhhh fuck, holy fuck," she murmured, as her ass took in the full 3.5 inches, she could feel the jeweled base pressed tightly against her asshole. The feeling was beyond pleasure, this was what she had been missing, it felt fucking amazing.

Rhonda stood up, facing the mirror, enjoying the feel of her plug rubbing around inside her ass. She wanted to masturbate and watch herself as she exploded. Holding her breath and moaning slightly as she contracted her vaginal muscles, she felt her ass gripping tight to her butt plug, making the feeling even more delicious. Her juices began to flow, and she thrust her pelvis back and forth, grinding her hips in slow, deliberate circles.

In the mirror she watched her body, as shameless as a lust-driven slut, following every move her body made.

With the constant movement of her hips, Rhonda's head lolled back and her breaths grew deeper. Her fingertips grazed her belly in a sensuous caress. In the mirror, she could see her nipples standing out hard and erect, the areolae reddened and needing her touch. Rhonda reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts, fingers stroking and tweaking the hard, aching nipples, sending pulses of pleasure straight to her hot center.

Rhnda stared, seeing the image of her nude body in the mirror, hands stroking and fondling her tits, her body and mind responding fully, had her lust blazing like a bonfire. One hand caressed her breasts, stroking and tweaking her throbbing tits, while the other ran over her thighs, hips, and belly.

Her sex was aching for release, moist with the slickness of her juices, her scent reaching her nose and driving her onwards. She felt weak in the knees, she stumbled across the room, and collapsed on the bed. Rolling onto her side, she caressed hips and buttocks, slid her fingers teasingly along her taint, down the crease between her cheeks, tugging gently at the butt plug that was stuffed up her ass. Rhonda grunted with pleasure, she was reaching the boiling point. She could feel the pressure build, her body was virtually throbbing.

She ran her hands down, and her hands went wild, her cunt was stuffed with three fingers, while the other hands tweaked her throbbing, bulging clit. Her tights spread wide, she rubbed with lust-driven abandon, she was gonna explode.

"God... oh God... I'm cumming... ccccummiiinnnggg...!!" Rhonda cried, her jerking buttocks beginning to contract convulsively to the eruption exploding in her loins like a boiling geyser. The pulsing of her asshole around her plug was an experience in erotic pleasure like nothing else, she threw her head from side to side in ecstasy, humping her hips upwards, and the waves of orgasm came quickly, wonderfully, and uncontrollably.

Rhonda shivered in blissful fulfillment as the climax shook through her body. She reached down cupping her sex with her hand, closing her legs around it, and rolling over on her side. She had done that ever since she first discovered how to masturbate, she let out a long, exhausted breath and stayed balled up like that for several minutes, delirious and dreamy with contentment. Her orgasm had been the most powerful one ever, it had really stolen her breath away.

As she lay there in peace, she wondered about her friends, upper middle-class ladies just like her. She wondered if they had ever tried anal. She smiled, maybe she could turn her friends onto anal, and they could be like a secret club. The BP club. Something to think about.

*****

The rest of the day, she kept her ass nicely plugged, it gave her a feeling of simmering sexuality, her son and daughter were surprised to see Mom smiling so much. What with Dad having to travel so much for business, there hadn't been too much to smile about.

*****

Late that night, Rhonda again gave herself the self-loving that had rocked her so much. The second time was just as explosive, she had to bite down on her pillow to muffle the screams of ecstasy. When she eased the butt plug out of her ass, she missed that feeling of spread open fullness, and she knew that doing everyday things, like cleaning the house, grocery shipping, and things like that, would be far more enjoyable with her plug where it belonged.

groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers