The BP Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Making her best friend a member.
1.9k words
4.43
11.8k
11
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,775 Followers

When Rhonda awoke the next morning, she had a whole new outlook on life. In the shower, she soaped her body all over, and with grunts of pleasure, her Secret Shine butt plug was quickly filling her ass with that amazing sensation.

She took the handheld shower wand, peeled apart her pussy lips, and let the water cascade over her opening. Her clit rose to the stimulation, and she aimed it right at her twitching bud. The feel of the water pummelling her clit quickly took her over, her shrieks of pleasure filling the bathroom as her ass was spasming wildly, clenching and unclenching on her plug as she rode a giddy string of orgasmic pulses.

Once out of the shower, she decided to get a selfie of her ass. Setting her body just right, she clicked a couple of shots, and when she saw it, it just excited her even more. Seeing that heart-shaped pink jewel between her cheeks was very stimulating. She smiled, she really wanted to get a BP club going and get a picture of everyone's ass filled up.

Accordingly, she went online and ordered another plug, and paid extra for rush delivery, she wanted to have it ready to go, so she could get the club started. Her first call would be Helen Moore, she lived right next door, they were both the same age, they had become very close friends, and there had been times when they had been out for a girl's night, or just sharing a night in, with a glass or 2 of wine, when she felt that Helen was amenable to having some hot, sexy fun. In the meantime, time to grocery shop, and enjoy the secret pleasure under her dress.

*****

Driving to the grocery store, she couldn't help squirming around in the driver's seat. Walking up and down the aisles, having that pleasing fullness rubbing away inside her ass, just made her lust run extra hot, her pussy was juicy and kept her in a constant state of fired-up lust.

When she got home, the juices of her lust had overflowed and were running down her thighs. She was barely in the door before she was yanked off her clothes. Now naked, she was belly down on the living room rug, one hand rubbing and stroking against her creaming cunt while her other hand was pulling and groping her stiff, rock-hard nipples, masturbating furiously, her cries and loud grunts of pleasure filling the room. She lasted all of a minute before her cunt was flushed with the blood that had pooled in her groin, she could feel her tits swelling against the rug and her hand.

"Fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, fuck, oh fuck, FUCK MEEEEEEE!"

Her voice spiraled up to a scream, and her cunt exploded in a wet rush of lust, she felt the squirts as her pussy gushed a rush of juices that splattered the carpet. Her body was flopping around, getting pounded by hard wrenching spasms of pleasure, having both holes pleasured at the same time was unlike anything she'd ever experienced, she writhed to one last hard spasm before flopping down on the carpet.

Rhonda was gasping like a racehorse, she was feeling lightheaded. She forced herself to remove her plug, god when she was plugged, all she wanted to do was masturbate like a lust-driven slut, the stimulation was beyond measure.

*****

The next day, she was again eager, plugged in the shower, and she forced herself not to stroke one out right away. She decided to tease herself a bit, and her lust roared as she walked around, on her normal routines. It was a thrill to be out on the street, no one knowing that she was a horny MILF, butt-plugged and doing her best to appear normal, while her ass was sending sweet throbs of pleasure surging through her body.

Once home, she made it to the bedroom, snatching up a towel, then stretching out of the bed, she was stroking herself with a lust-driven hunger, her hips started to pump up and down, and she imagined she was licking Helen's tight little butthole, then applying the plug to her ass, and Helen's cries of joy as she was butt plugged. Both of them would have their assholes packed tight, she wanted her and Helen to masturbate side by side, and as Rhonda visualized that scene, her pussy exploded in a wet rush of lust, as she flopped around on the bed, the rippling spasms traveling through both her sizzling cunt and ass.

*****

The next day, the plug she had ordered was delivered, and she made a call to Helen. It had been a few days, and Rhonda told her to come on over and catch up. Rhonda smiled when she hung up, as she poured out two glasses of wine. She was eager to get it going, and what she was about to do might shatter her friendship, but with her butt plug in place, her lust crowded out that consideration.

At 1 PM, Rhonda opened the door to Helen's smiling face. With her lust perked up, Rhonda was now viewing her as a sexy, desirable lady, the same age as her, with sexy curves, nice wide breeder's hips, and a nice set of perky, 36C boobs. Rhonda was looking forward to seeing her charms and assets, stripped down and ready for pleasure.

When they were seated they started o talk about this and that. After a glass of wine, Helen would get a little looser, this was what Rhonda was waiting for, and when she refilled their glasses, Helen giggled and said, "Trying to get me drunk, and take advantage of me?"

Rhonda laughed along with her, but the look that Helen favored her with made it look like she was not averse to going that way.

"So done anything naughty lately?" Helen asked, adding a little emphasis to the word 'naughty'.

Rhonda took a deep breath and said, Yes, I have, check this out!" as she cued up the selfie, and passed her smartphone to Helen. She held her breath as Helen focused on the image. Rhonda saw the amazed look, her jaw gaped open, and she couldn't look away.

When she finally pulled her gaze away, Rhonda could see the flushed face, the dilated pupils, and Helen's voice was just above a whisper, when she asked, "That's you?"

Rhonda decided to go for broke, she hopped up, turned her back to Helen, and lifted up her skirt. Having gone pantyless, she bent forward slightly, and Helen's "Oh my God" as she saw the heart-shaped Shine plug.

When Rhonda turned around, she told Helen about how something was missing, and how her butt plug brought it into focus.

Helen could feel the rising lust, as she said, "How does it feel?"

"It feels fantastic, makes me feel so alive, so full of sexuality, and, with that in mind," Rhonda lifted the new Shine buttplug into view and purred, "like to try it out, Helen?"

Helen could feel the hot, sticky wetness in her panties, she gasped out, "Yes, yes, please."

Rhonda took Helen and led the way to the bedroom. She cooed, "Let me help get you all ready for it sweetie."

Helen felt like she was in a dream as she felt Rhonda's hands gently stripping her body and placing her on the bed, head down, ass up.

Rhonda saw the tight pink pucker of Helen's asshole, and she wanted to lick that sweet-looking hole. She'd never tried that before, but it looked so fresh and clean. It gleamed, as pink and pearly as Helen's drenched pussy. Rhonda cupped her buttocks, gently spreading them apart, and cooed, "Enjoy this baby."

Helen was trembling, and when Rhonda lightly ran her tongue around her starfish, she moaned deep and low. Holy god, the feelings were nothing short of spectacular, her tight little asshole was such a sensitive spot, and it sent sparks of lust shooting through her.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhh, yessssss, more."

Rhonda got all the confirmation she needed to keep going, and she did. She felt Helen's naked body quiver as she nuzzled warmly between the spread of Helen's ass cheeks. The sounds of pleasure from Helen were continuous as Rhonda was pressing her lips against the tiny, ultra-sensitive pucker of Helen's asshole. This was quickly followed as Rhonda's hot, wet tongue joined the fun, long, wet licks sliding over Helen's asshole, oh god, Rhonda could feel it twitching with excitement, Rhonda's tongue probed at her, pressing against the tight clench of her asshole. With gentle, continuous licks, Rhonda worked on making Helen's asshole loosen up, and gradually, it gave way, and Rhonda's tongue was able to dip into Helen, swirling her tongue around the tight grip of Helen's last virgin hole.

Helen was grunting, growling, purring, god, it was like nothing she'd ever felt before, her asshole was ultra-sensitive, and the sensations were so exquisite it was almost painful. She felt fingers pressing gently against her asshole, and one swirled up, spreading a slick lube around her tight ass. After a minute, she heard Rhonda purr, "Oh yeah, I think you're ready baby."

Rhonda took the plug and nudged it against the tightness. She started to push, gently, and the plug started to slide along its ass-splitting path.

"Nggghhhhh, mmmpppffff, graawwwww, so big, don't stop."

Rhonda cooed, "That's the way, sweetie, open your ass to it, let it in."

Helen did her best, she felt the tight grip of her asshole, trying to resist, she fought the feeling, and as the flare passed the rim, she let out a coo as she felt the acceptance, and her plug slid into the base, locking around the stem.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how good it feels! Get a picture of it, I want this moment immortalized!"

Rhonda was happy to do so, and she cooed, "Now, to top off your first time, let's masturbate together! Come on Helen, you know you want to, when you cum, you'll explode like never before!"

Laying side by side, their fingers found their wet, eager holes, and matching cries of pleasure rose up, as their fingers frigged at the dripping heat. Helen was grunting, growling, acutely aware of her ass stuffed with her plug, and reveling in the sensations. Right next to her, Rhonda was similarly running extra hot, masturbating with her best friend, while both of them had their assholes plugged, was insanely hot.

They were too revved up to try to make it last, and very quickly Rhonda and Helen were masturbating furiously, their grunts of lust and moans of desire filling the room. Rhonda's eyes were glittering as she watched Helen pleasuring herself, and she could see Helen watching her, the shared excitement spurring them on, and driving each other onward. Rhonda was grunting, her orgasm getting set to explode, Helen was gasping, unable to speak, feeling the rush of orgasm getting set to swamp her.

Rhonda gasped, "Are you ready to cum?"

Helen grunted, "Oh my God, I feel like I'm gonna fly apart! Yes, let's cum together!"

Their fingers were stroking their throbbing clits, Rhonda suddenly gasped, "I'm almost there, oh my God I feel like I'm gonna explode, cum with me Helen, cum with me baby, cum, cum, yes, yes, yes, YES!!"

Rhonda's shriek set Helen off, she screamed "Gonna cum so fucking hard, FFUUUCKKKK!" as her pussy blew apart.

Their orgasms ripped into them, Helen was almost crazy the way her buttocks tightened up, her silky smooth asshole pulsing around her plug, and she let out a full-throated scream as she exploded in a wild squirting gush. Next to her, Rhonda also savored the feeling of her asshole gripping tight, and her scream of pleasure joined in, as they shuddered and shook wildly as the orgasms seized them and pounded them with waves of sizzling pleasure.

groomleader
groomleader
2,775 Followers