The Bra Collector Ch. 01

Story Info
Benefits of working in Resorts-Alisha Chinai.
4.1k words
3.9
11.4k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story is above 18 years.

For readers: The following story is purely a work of my imagination and has nothing to do with the celebrities referred herein. This never happened and never will.

*****

Benefits of working in Resorts-Alisha Chinai

Vicky remembered Alisha blushing last night. She looked more beautiful; much younger.

'Should I keep it to myself or tell somebody?'

Vicky kept asking himself, unable to contain the excitement of what he had done. It wasn't a dream for sure, as he still had the lacy bra stuffed inside his trouser pocket. It wasn't just a lingerie; a souvenir willingly given to him by one of the gorgeous guests at Bogmollo Beach Resort, Goa. The woman who gave him the bra wasn't any ordinary tourist but the singing sensation from the past; Alisha Chinai.

'Could this be the beginning of a huge collection in the days to come?' Vicky wondered. He could vividly recollect the events that had unfolded during the last 24 hours eventually concluding in Alisha Chinai's bed. 'Yes, I have fucked Alisha Chinai yesterday night. Who said I am an unlucky guy?'

Vicky was 19 years old; a fresher straight out of the college with a graduation in Catering Management landing up in Goa to work as an intern in Bogmollo Beach Resort. He did almost every job the management ordered, from that of a waiter to receptionist; floor supervisor to tour operator. It took him a while to realize that women couldn't take off their eyes from him. The elusive teenager hailing from a remote village took his own time to digest that his good looks were given more prominence than his qualification. Actually, it took six months to get used to shaking hands with women, talking to them without fear and understanding their sleazy overtures.

But what happened the previous night was unbelievable. He had spent almost a whole night with Alisha Chinai. He had got a couple of blowjobs from her; played with her tits; rammed his long dick deep inside her warm pussy and pumped at least three loads of his hot semen inside. He never imagined till then that sex with a woman into her fifties can be so exciting as it was. She had bounced like a ball on the bed, matching his youthful energy and insatiable lust.

"I will refer this resort to my friends," Alisha had whispered into his ears before she left. "Of course, I will tell them about your nine inch cock as well."

Vicky never wrote diaries. He began imagining what would he write if at all he decides to. He wondered from where he would start the story and how he would end it eventually. He began rewinding his mind and began recollecting the whole thing from where it started.

It started at the dining hall, the previous day.

Vicky had dutifully taken the orders from the beautiful woman, exercising utmost restraint not to show his excitement of standing at breathing distance from the erstwhile singing sensation. He watched Alisha's eyes widening the first time she saw him. 'Why do women look at me the way they do?' He wondered yet again.

Once Alisha was through with her light dinner, she probed through her wallet that had plenty of credit cards but eventually flipped off a few currencies to settle the bill.

"Keep the change!" She said with a smile.

As the singer was about to rise from her seat, Vicky gathered some courage and asked.

"Can I have your autograph Madam?"

Alisha's eyes sparkled in surprise.

"You know me?" She hushed. "I thought today's generation might not recognize me at all."

"No way! Your music is ageless," Vicky replied politely. "Just like you."

Vicky himself was surprised after he muttered the latter part of his admiration. 'Am I getting smarter by the day?'

Alisha's expression was one of utmost surprise and joy. 'When was the last time someone admired my music? When was the last time someone even asked for an autograph?'

She was 52, a good two and a half decades past her prime in the world of music when she used to release one album after another. The last time she recorded was for a bollywood move way back in 2005 for which she was paid peanuts. With a host of new generation singers springing up at the drop of a hat, she had almost concluded that her career as a singer for all good was over. But, whenever people occasionally recognize her and utter a few words of admiration, she felt like fresh blood pumping all over her body. More so, whenever young men had a few good words to say about her, she began feeling younger.

'This guy is not just young but very very handsome' She thought.

Vicky pulled out a paper and pen from his apron and stretched his hands towards the beautiful singer.

"What is your name?" Alisha asked, with her eyes looking straight into his eyes.

"Vikram Singh," He replied. "Friends call me Vickey!"

"I think Vickey is better," Alisha smiled as she deliberately touched his fingers while grabbing the paper and pen from him, sending a gentle tremor on the young man's body. As she bent forward to sign on the paper, Vickey got a glance of her deep cleavage making his heart stop for a second. Alisha quickly scribbled something on the paper with her signature and returned the pen and paper. This time around, it was Vickey who deliberately touched her fingers. Alisha smiled watching the excitement in the young man's eyes.

"Thanks Madam!"

"You are most welcome!"

Alisha turned back at least a couple of times before stepping out of the dining hall. Vickey sighed thinking that he might not get another chance to talk to the beauty. But, sometimes fortune favours the curious. Vickey was destined to see Alisha Chinai yet again and for what would turn out to be a memorable turning point in his days at Bogmollo Resort.

Vickey wasn't very keen to work in Goa, a small state in Western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Born and brought up at Uttar Pradesh, a Northern State brushing the Himalayas, he missed his home a lot. What he missed most was sex; something he had experienced with the wife of his landlord. The horny MILF had taken advantage of Vickey's innocence and taken his virginity immediately after he turned 18. Vickey's father smelt some rats and promptly requested one of his friends to look for a job far away from hometown. Vickey remained reclusive, but still curious about sex but was very hesitant to talking to women fearing his mind might stray.

But, things began changing for the better in the past few months. From being an introvert, Vickey slowly began mingling with people more freely. In the recent past, he found immense pleasure talking to the foreign female tourists and occasionally ogling at those sexy women who roamed around the restaurant in skimpy outfits. But he knew that the sex animal inside would roar anytime if opportunity was presented.

Talking to Alisha Chinai was as exciting as watching foreign female tourists taking sunbath in their bikinis. But, is that all? Apparently not. When Vickey reported to his duty manger before leaving, he had a message.

"We have a couple of staff sick," Duty Manager sounded miffed. "I think you must stay back to take care of room service and bar after the regular shift. We have a few VIP guests and I dont want complaints."

Normally, Vickey was keen to rush to his quarters after duty hours so that he gets some good sleep after a few glasses of feni. He was fond of movies and preferred not to work overtime so that he can watch his favorite hindi movies. But, this time around Vickey didn't bat an eyelid. He immediately accepted to stay back. 'I hope I get a call from Alisha's room tonight,' He thought wishfully.

Vickey kept taking out the autographed paper every now and then and smiled. 'Why am I getting so excited about a woman who is much older than me?'

The answer wasn't forthcoming for the next few hours. When it was well past midnight, he had a call and the moment he watched the room number in the display, he jumped. Alisha Chinai calling!

"Can I get a bottle of feni please?"

"Sure Madam!"

'Now, did Alisha recognize my voice?'

With heart pounding like never before, Vickey rushed to Alisha's room and knocked the door.

"Come in please!"

Vickey gently pushed the door and walked in. Alisha was apparently surprised to see Vickey as her eyes widened. Her smile was much broader and sexier.

"Vikram Singh?" Alisha hushed.

"No, Vickey!"

Both of them laughed.

Vickey kept the bottle of feni on the serving table, turned around and looked at Alisha.

"Do you need anything else Madam? Some hot stuff for your side dish?"

"You bet I do," Alisha winked at him. "But right now, sit down."

Vickey realized that Alisha was already tipsy. With such a thin white nightie on, she was exposing her lacy bra and cherry red panties. His cock jerked instantly and hardened.

"So disrespectful," Alisha smiled. "Don't you obey your guest's instructions?"

"Yes Madam," Vickey rested the tray on the table and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So, you like my songs? Don't you?"

"Yes Madam!"

"What else?"

Vickey looked up startled. Alisha winked again and slowly dragged down her nightie zip. Vickey watched her breasts bulging underneath her tight bra and as his eyes lowered he saw her deep navel.

"You seem to be doing every job in the hotel," Alisha whispered teasingly. "Why don't you show me some of your other skills too?"

Vickey began perspiring. He could hear his heart beating loud and fast. More importantly, his dick was hardening like a rod and struggling to pop out of the confines of his brief.

Alisha knew that Vickey was getting aroused. She knew he can't hold back for long.

"I thought you are good talking to women," Alisha kept smiling as she grabbed her left breast with her right hand and gave it a squeeze. Her left hand slid between her skin and her panties and started stroking her pussy mound.

Vickey! The poor lad couldn't resist himself any longer as he pounced on her like a tiger.

Taking her tightly into his arms, Vickey pressed mouth against her lips and after momentarily inhaling the scent of lipstick and alcohol, he devoured her lips into his mouth. His tongue invaded inside her mouth and entwined with hers. Alisha stroked his back with one hand while grabbing his strong ass cheek with another. Vickey's right hand came forward to grip her breasts and started kneading them one after another. Alisha was feeling the enormous bulge on his pants and began cupped it with her fingers.

Without letting Alisha go off his kiss, Vickey pulled down her nightie and quickly unhooked her bra. 'This guy seems to have done a few girls,' Alisha couldn't help thinking as she pulled down his zipper and relieved what looked like an extra-large cock, almost the length of his forehand. It was hard like a rod and her palm felt the huge nerves pulsating on her skin.

When Vickey broke the kiss, he lowered his head and had a good look at her round breasts. As his eyes kept staring at her heaving breasts, Alisha could feel her nipples getting harder and longer. It was almost like showing her breasts into plain view for the very first time. She watched Vickey licking his lips and anticipation and her pussy twitched in anticipation realising that the youngster is going to show all his fury on her breasts.

"Oh Vickey! Take them!!" She cooed.

But Vickey seemed to have different idea as he held both her nipples with his fingers and began tweaking them.

"What are you doing Vickey?" Alisha moaned. "Suck them."

He didn't. He kept teasing her nipples with his fingers making her jump on the bed. Finally when he freed her nipples from his fingers, his tongue started lashing around the nipples and licking her aerola in frantic speed. He kept whipping his tongue all over her nipples making her squim in utter joy. Alisha kept stroking his dick which seemed to get harder and longer as time passed by. Her fingers felt his tip was getting sticky with precum while her own pussy was oozing in arousal.

Alisha laid back on the bed pulling Vickey all over him. The teenager sprang on her body and eagerly sucked her breasts. His hands were busy stroking her moist cunt and squeezing her breasts while his mouth jumped from one nipple to another suckling hungrily.

"Keep sucking Vickey! Keep doing it!" Alisha was squealing in utter delight.

Vickey worked his way down to her stomach, encircling her navel with his tongue and pressing a few passionate kisses on her washboard stomach. Alisha closed her eyes in expectation as she knew that the guy is just about to eat her pussy. She already felt like being on the verge of an orgasm.

"Oh my dear Vickey!"

Vickey swiftly slid down through her hips, right between her thighs resting his sharp nose brushing against her moist hairy pussy. As he moved his head up and down, his nose tip teased Alisha's pussy mound letting her groan in absolute pleasure.

Vickey suddenly stopped and looked up. Alisha lifted her head and looked into his eyes for a moment wondering why the whirlwind stopped.

"Your pussy is so beautiful!" Vickey said in hushed voice with a smile. "Looks so delicious and full of honey. I am going to have the whole of it to myself."

The whirlwind resumed and soon felt like a storm as Vickey began licking her moist folds with tremendous vigor, occasionally sucking her clit and probing her slit with his tongue. Alisha held his head firm on her pussy with one hand while squeezing her boobs with another. Everytime Vickey looked up, his arousal grew multifolds watching the woman squeezing her own breasts and pulling her nipples. She squirmed and jumped on the bed but never let his head off her dripping pussy. Her squeals began sounding like screams and her ass cheeks began banging on the bed.

Vickey, the unassuming youngster displayed all his skills in pussy licking while his tongue explored the depths of Alisha's deep cunt. Everytime his lips and nose brushed against the clitoris, Alisha arched her back and screamed uncontrollably. Vickey in the meanwhile was stroking his own dick while he kept demonstrating his oral skills on Alisha's genitals. All good things come to an end, don't they?

"I'm cumming!!," Alisha screamed. What followed was a stream of thick juice with a musky smell, flooding Vickey's face. After a momentary halt, Vickey began lapping the flowing syrup till he devoured the last drop.

Alisha kept panting on the bed for sometime before she slowly sat up. She glanced at Vickey whose eyes were still sparkling with uninhibited lust. 'Is this the shy man whom I met a few hours ago?"

"Sweety Vickey!" Alisha hugged him. "It may sound like cliché. But, I must tell you nobody has eaten me like you did."

"Thanks Alisha," Vickey said. Alisha smiled as the youngster called her by the first name and not as 'Madam'.

"It is time for payback," Alisha whispered into his ears. Vickey kissed her again and chewed her lips for a while before she restlessly pushed him on the bed and grabbed his dick.

Vickey got rid of his shirt as Alisha began gently stroking his dick and balls. The very feel of her gentle palm on his hard dick was proving too much to handle for Vickey although he knew that her itching pussy was the right place to shove in his monstrous dick. Alisha seemed to be an expert in dealing with dicks as she licked the tiny hole of his dick with the tip of her tongue sending shock waves all through his body. As she licked his purple head with her lips, Vickey's balls grew bigger and harder as though they would burst like crackers. Alisha kept smiling at him everytime she let his dick off her mouth before hovering over the erect cock and engulfing it into her mouth. Then began a memorable session of dick-sucking. Alisha's head moved up and down taking almost the whole length of his dick inside her warm mouth, occasionally hitting her throat. She kept gathering speed as seconds ticked and suddenly her head was moving as though it was bouncing on a spring. Vickey could see drool running down through her mouth onto his dick. Vickey could feel his dick growing and hardening inside her mouth as she went on and on giving a splendid blowjob. As the experienced woman watched the youngster squirm on the bed, she hastened the play by cupping his huge balls and gently pressing them even as she kept sucking.

"Oh God!" Vickey pleaded. "I want to put it in you. I want to fuck you Alisha!"

Alisha didn't stop her blowjob until Vickey forcefully pushed her head off his dick.

"Alisha, I badly want to fuck you right now."

"Sweety," Alisha smiled. "You have such a wonderful dick that it will get it hard within no time."

Saying this Alisha quickly deep throated his dick making him more restless, so much so, that he pressed her head onto his dick and began shooting consecutive loads into her mouth. Alisha wasn't relenting as she kept sucking harder and faster and milking his cock. Finally when Vickey finished shooting his last load of cum into her mouth, she let his dick go and relaxed on the bed. Vickey realised that the woman had swallowed every drop of her cum.

"I hope your dick got what it deserved," Alisha said with her typical wink.

"But I want to fuck you," Vickey said helplessly.

"Do you?" Alisha smiled. "You want to shove your monster inside my pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Then make it hard," Alisha got down, lifted one of her legs and placed it on the bed. Pushing her hair behind, she grabbed one of her tits and began squeezing it while rubbing her pussy with another hand. Biting her lips and closing her eyes, she swayed her head from one side to another and began moaning.

"Yess! I can see you want to fuck me...!" Alisha murmured kneading her breast and rubbing her cutn. "I can see your cock raring to dive deep into me and fuck me harder and harder."

The magic worked. Vickey's cock became hard again. As Alisha kept playing with herself and moaned seductively, Vickey's dick grew upright like a pillar. He watched Alisha probing her pussy with two fingers, hissing like a snake and jerking her head like someone obsessed. Within seconds, Vickey knew that his dick had regained its vigor and strength, enough to pound Alisha's pussy.

"Alisha!" Vickey rose and pulled the woman onto the bed.

"Your dick is a magic stick," Alisha giggled. "Unleash your magic. My pussy is waiting."

Alisha lifted her legs holding them with both her hands and letting Vickey get between. Vickey watched her nipples getting hard again and her pussy getting moist again. Planting his hands on either side of her hips, Vickey slowly positioned his dick right over her pussy. As the tip of his throbbing dick brushed against her public hair, an electric current passed through both of their bodies.

"Sssssssss!" Alisha hushed biting her lips. His breasts began heaving like balloons. Vickey slowly guided the tip of his dick inside the warmth of her waiting pussy. Alisha's body quivered as the huge head forced its way inside her lovegate. Vickey's balls ached as he felt the immense heat inside Alisha's pussy and began pressing his body further on her. Alisha's pussy sucked his dick inside and suddenly Vickey felt half the length had submerged into her deep cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Alisha moaned.

Enjoying the warmth and grip of her pussy, Vickey began moving his dick up and down a few times before feeling her pussywall getting lubricated and letting his rod move more freely. Once assured that his dick was inside his lover's pussy, Vickey pressed against Alisha's body, pressing his chest against her round breasts. Her nipples pricked his chest as the two bodies mashed against each other while his hips began moving faster. For a woman of 52 years, Alisha's pussy was really tight and enduring.

Vickey began with slow strokes and picked up the pace gradually. Alisha's moans joined the chorus with his humping as soon his dick began ploughing her pussy deeper and deeper; faster and faster.

12