The Bra Collector Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," Alisha squealed. "Fuck me Vickey...fuck me..."

Vickey was getting more and more aroused listening to her squeals and her body jumping on the bed. His eyes glared at her breasts wobbling as he kept increasing the speed of his fucking. He bowed his head and sucked her nipples once his dick kept digging into her at a steady pace. He lifted his head pulled her face towards him and planted a few kissed on her lips. Alisha uncontrollaby bit his earlobes while continuing to pant feverishly. Vickey grabbed her breasts and squeezed them while letting his dick gather more momentum.

"Come on; give it to me," Alisha kept panting as her pussy got drilled like never before. Holding Vickey's hips tight, he lifted her hips and pushed upwards to meet his humping hips slam against her body. After a while they were muttering things which neither of them understood as the frantic fucking went on and on, towards their climaxes.

Vickey realized that he was fast approaching his climax as he could feel the immense heat on his dick. His balls had swelled precariously so much so that he knew they may erupt any moment.

"I am close...Alishaa...I am close..."

"Oh dear!" Alisha screamed. "Give it to me. Fill my pussy with your cum sweety."

That was enough for Vickey! A hot stream of semen rushed from his balls speeding through his dick and splashing into Alisha's mosit pussy. It looked as though a floodgate was let open as his cum kept flowing into Alisha's womb infinitely. Vickey kept pumping his dick deeper and deeper into Alisha even as he realized that his dick was getting thinner by every second. Just as he thought of giving a final pump into the woman, Alisha screamed in delight.

"I am cumming...I am cumming..."

Alisha's words sent Vickey over the edge as he humped one last time into her hot pussy splashing the final load of his thick semen inside. Simultaneously he felt Alisha's pussy exploding like a volcano bathing his dick with her love juices. As Vickey withdrew his fainting dick out of her oozing pussy, he could feel the stickiness on his balls and thighs.

Alisha pulled him over and planted a passionate kiss on his mouth. They remained hugging each other and breathing aloud and gasping for breathe. When they eventually regained senses, it was Alisha who gently pushed the young man onto the bed and sat up.

"My God!" Alisha exclaimed. "I can't believe we did this."

Vickey kept looking at her as Alisha stood up and walked towards the bathroom. For the first time since he entered the room, Vickey began wondering who might have attended to the room service calls in his absence. He feared the management might find out from the cameras about his prolonged stay in a guest room which might attract disciplinary actions. But, he couldn't help feeling a sense of relief having fucked a beautiful woman after such a long time.

"What are you thinking Vickey?" Alisha asked as she emerged from the bathroom naked.

"Nothing really," Vickey stammered. "You made this night memorable. I need something from you to see and remember this night all the time."

"You have my autograph," Alisha replied as she picked up the bra.

"Wait!" Vickey almost screamed. "I want this; your bra."

"I never knew you wear bras," Alisha laughed.

"I don't," Vickey smiled. "But I will stuff it inside my pillows and sleep."

Alisha kept looking into his eyes for a while before throwing her bra onto his laps.

"You better keep remembering this night," She said. "Sometimes history does repeat."

Both laughed.

"What about the feni?" Alisha queried pointing to the bottle on the table.

"Let us have a sip," Vickey quipped. "After all, you don't look like happy with just one session."

Alisha pinched Vickey's cheek and laughed.

*****

Footnote: English is not my first language. I am sure readers will forgive for whatever shortcomings in the story. Look forward to your criticism, however harsh it may be so that I can keep improving.

Thanks for your time. Cheers!

12