The Bra Collector Ch. 02

Story Info
Benefits of working in Resorts- Jesse Randhawa.
4k words
4.55
8.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story is above 18 years.

For readers: The following story is purely a work of my imagination and has nothing to do with the celebrities referred herein. This never happened and never will.

*****

A couple of months have passed since Vickey's sexual escapade with Alisha Chinai. Needless to say, he was a happy man having found some interesting diversion from the thoughts of his first sex teacher, his landlord's wife back home. But he had to go through some tough times answering to his Manager about his 'unreasonable' absence from his seat on that eventful night he had spent with Alisha but luckily for him, the proceedings merely ended up with some mild reprimand. Vickey got bolder by the day as he continued seducing more women and adding their bras to his collection. None of the women complained as they found in Vickey an expert lover who did everything to please them on the bed.

Summer arrived. A steady flow of tourists streamed into Goa making Bogmollo Resort buzzing with activities. Vickey's fortunes were smiling at him in every way. While his pocket got filled with tips money from the rich guests, his pillow got stuffed with more bras from the guests who fell prey to his lusty games. After Alisha Chinai it was Elizaveta, a Russian. Then it was that Mexican teenie Margarita whose cherry Vickey had popped up. After a lull for a week, Vickey enjoyed his first threesome with a lovely Portuguese lesbian couple Iolanda and Renata. Finally, it was Tamaki Sakura, a Japanese woman in her early 40s who got her pussy drilled by Vickey's experienced dick giving her multiple orgasms.

Vickey, without any doubt was getting over-ambitious as he believed he could slay any woman he desired. Well, he never knew that a harsh experience was waiting in the wings.

Having earned some reasonably good amount of money, Vickey thought of taking a few days off to visit his hometown. But, his plans were put to rest by the visit of another Indian celebrity to Bogmollo Resort. It was Jessee Randhawa, the former Supermodel.

Jessee Randhawa, considered one of the hottest models who sets the ramp on fire had occasionally thrilled the movie audience with some bold acting performances as well. Not many knew that she was a participant in Miss India 1994 contest alongside the likes of Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen.

The sultry model wasn't going through the best of times in her personal life since her separation from her ace choreographer husband Sandip. After six years of married life which was preceded by almost of 5 years of dating, the couple began living separately since 2016. Vickey remembered reading some peppy gossips about the woman in several tabloids and felt that seducing her would be just a cake-walk. But it was not to be.

Jessee never looked like having any keen interest in Vickey or for that reason anything else. She was out of the restaurant most of the time and remained secluded in her suite after returning. Vickey knew that she had planned to stay in Goa for more than a week and kept licking his lips in anticipation.

It was on the 5th day of her visit that Vickey got an opportunity to enter her suite for the first time. He was walking through the corridors of the second floor when he saw, Peter a new recruit emerging out of Jessee's room.

"Hi there," Vickey called his colleague. "Whats up?"

"Hi Bro," Peter smiled. "Thank God! Can you do me a favor? This lady in 207 wants some condoms. Can you get it?"

Vickey was taken aback. Condoms? Why in the world should a woman staying alone buy condoms? Is she expecting some visitor?

Whatever it be, Vickey thought it was a nice opportunity to get inside her room and have a closer look at her.

"Ok buddy," Vickey got the money from Peter and within a few minutes, he was rushing towards Jessee Randhawa's suite with condoms wrapped in brown paper. The door opened immediately after he knocked and was let in. Vickey dutifully handed over the packet to the sultry model and returned the change as well. She quickly unwrapped the pack.

"You stupid!" Jessee screamed. "How dare you give me this? You pervert!"

Vickey was stunned to silence. 'What the heck in the world is going on?'

"Do you think any woman coming alone to your hotel can be laid?" Jessee was furious.

"But...Madam...You asked for it..," Vickey mumbled.

"Get lost!" Jessee threw the packet wildly at him. After standing for a few seconds utterly confused, Vickey quietly left the room and walked down the stairs to report the incident to the Duty Manager. As he pushed the door and entered into the room, the expression on the Duty Manager's face made it clear that Jessee Randhawa had already lodged a complaint.

"Now what is your explanation for this nonsense?" Duty Manager roared. "I have been cautioning you not to get close to our guests. Still you have the audacity to buy condoms and knock the doors of our VIP guests. Disgusting."

Vickey didn't speak a word and stood silent for a while as his ferocious superior kept hurling all sorts of abuses on him. It was only when the old man took a sip of water and settled on his chair that Vickey began to speak.

"Please listen to me!"

Vickey began explaining the sequence of events to his superior.

"Oh God!" The Duty Manager screamed. "The lady wanted some cardamoms and not condoms. Stupid Peter hasn't listened to her properly and has made a huge mess of the whole thing."

Vickey felt like laughing aloud but couldn't do so. Peter was a very recent recruit and was struggling to understand the different accents of English spoken by different people.

"I will explain to Madam Jessee," Duty Manager eventually calmed down. "I am sure she will understand. But, I have to kick Peter out of the resort."

The Duty Manager picked up the intercom and began explaining the whole thing to Jessee Randhawa. Vickey stood like a statue watching his superior making every attempt to pacify their valued customer and he even felt sorry for him. He was equally sorry for Peter who was on the verge of losing his job due to his ignorance.

"Vickey," The Duty Manager spoke after finishing the intercom conversation. "Madam Jessee wants to talk to you. Go over to her room."

As Vickey walked towards Jessee's room, he just had one thing in mind; to request her to withdraw her complaint so that Peter is not sacked. And he exactly did that.

"Sorry for the ugly scene," Jessee smiled. "I never gave you even a chance to explain."

"That doesn't matter Madam," Vickey forced a smile. "I think you need to consider withdrawing your complaint. The guy has a sick mother to look after and he is quite new."

Jessee kept looking at Vickey's face as he spoke gently. Perhaps for the first time, she realised that the young man was too handsome to be a waiter in some hotel. She also felt that Vickey looked better than some of the male models with whom she works.

"I will do that," Jessee assured. "I hope you have no hard feelings now."

"None at all!" Vickey replied.

"That sounds good," Jessee stood up and shook hands with Vickey. The young man got his usual jerk and looked at her. She was wearing a cream T-Shirt, showing her sharp breasts protruding through the fibre. She was apparently breathing hard as her breasts seemed like heaving beneath the T-Shirt. Vickey's eyes could quickly trace the linings of her rather tight bra below her T-shirt.

Jesse watched the young man leaving her room and somehow she couldn't help admire his well-built body. She wasn't a horny woman by any means, but she did miss a male companion in her life after having lived with a man for 15 years.

The rest of the noon went rather eventless and Vickey was glad that he could save the job of one of his colleagues. But, the evening and the night that followed had something in store for both Vickey and Jesse.

When Jesse decided to have a stroll alongside the seashore, she never had any idea about what was about to unfold. In fact, she didn't have a clue about what the night had in store for her when she saw Vickey sitting on a country boat on the seashore. She was destined to go up to him, talk to him and let things happen as they eventually did.

"Hi there!" Jessee's smile was visible even in the semi-darkness.

"Hi Madam!" Vickey stood up.

"What is your name?"

"Vickey!"

"Cute name!"

"Thanks!" Vickey slowly got into his grove. Jesse was wearing a casual shirt and pyjama. Her face was free of any cosmetics but still glowed in the dipping sunlight.

"Is it safe to walk along the shore?" Jessee asked.

"Very much," Vickey turned back and replied. "If you have a good bodyguard."

Jessee laughed and it sounded like a mild wave hitting and tickling Vickey's toes.

Both started walking along the seashore. Occasionally Jessee's wonderful body brushed against Vickey's arms creating a scintillating feeling. They began indulging in some formal conversation which got intense by the time.

Jessee was surprised to hear how much Vickey knew about her. He knew her full name; her emerging as the runner-up in a reality show; her recent appearances in a popular television drama as well as the much publicized separation from her husband Sandip.

"How do you manage to know all these stuff?"

"I am the first to read the newspapers in the resort," Vickey said laughingly. "Sometimes I watch television throughout the night."

Vickey realised that Jessee was getting more interested. He decided to fire another cracker.

"You are a supermodel and people like you love reading about you all the time."

Jessee blushed. It was time for her to reciprocate.

"You look like some model too! I haven't seen such a well-built, handsome and cute young man working as a waiter in any hotel."

"You must be kidding!" Vickey laughed, although he realized that his trick worked.

"I mean it," Jessee sounded assertive. "If you were of my age, I would have proposed to you."

Vickey stopped walking at once. Jesse looked perplexed.

"What happened Vickey?"

"I have to tell you," Vickey spoke looking straight into her eyes. "If you are of my age, I would make love to you."

Jesse froze. Vickey gently placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled her into an embrace. He planted a soft kiss on her neck, stroked her back with his right hand while gripping her hip with his left hand. He felt Jesse's body trembling a bit immediately after the embrace and heard her feeble moan as he kissed her on the neck. She wasn't resisting and Vickey had clearly anticipated that.

Jesse was in a dilemma. The unexpected embrace took her by surprise and she didn't know how to respond or reciprocate. Nevertheless, she felt a strange pleasure in the embrace of a teenager and his kiss on the neck seemed to have ignited a spark, setting her inhibitions into flames and generating a heat of unprecedented desire. Slowly, her hands went around the strong body of Vickey and began caressing his back which felt like a plank of strong wood.

Vickey lifted his head, pushed her long hair getting blown over her beautiful face and lifted his face to meet hers to plant a kiss. Jesse placed a finger in between their lips and hushed.

"I thought you are a good boy!" She whispered.

"I am yet to prove!" Vickey said as he pushed her finger and managed to press his lips against her mouth. Jesse immediately closed her eyes while her hands pulled him tighter against her body. Vickey's growing bulge was pressing between her thighs sending a meager tremor all over her body. As the brief kiss ended, Jesse blushed as she spoke.

"Looks like I am a bit taller than you!"

"Yes," Vickey agreed. "When we are vertical."

Jesse walked alongside Vickey as though she was obsessed. Vickey led her to a darker side of the shore covered by shelter boards and after looking around for a few seconds, he pulled her again for a more fierce hug. This time around, Jesse could feel her breasts mashing against the strong chest of her lover.

There was cool sea breeze; golden moonlight and there were two passionate lovers willing to make out under the dark blue sky.

Vickey pressed his head between her cleavage while grabbing her cute ass cheeks. His fingers began rolling her skirt upwards to feel her naked ass cheeks and letting her shiny thighs brush against his muscular thighs. Jesse stood on her toes unable to resist Vickey's overtures as she knew that he was unstoppable at that moment. What followed was a series of exaggerated kissing sessions that looked like lasting for years. Vickey's hands kept moving freely on her body while his huge bulge kept teasing her itching pussy mound through the fabric of her panties.

Jesse somehow had lost herself sooner than she expected. Her moist lips and eager tongue soon took a proactive role as she responded to her lover's play much to his own surprise. Her legs held Vickey in a log letting him press his bulge more forcefully against her panties. Vickey's hands were squeezing her pretty ass cheeks, pulling her tighter on his body. Both were breathing heavily and kept kissing incessantly. Just as they heard some voices in the distance, they froze for a few seconds watching those people vanish into the dark before looking into each other again.

They laughed for a while before Vickey pulled her again and devoured her lovely lips inside his mouth. Jesse managed to squeeze her right hand between their mashing bodies and cupped his enormous bulge. Vickey brought his hands onto her chest and cupped her breasts with both hands. The feel of his solid palm on her breasts, right on her nipples sent shockwaves through Jesse's body. She pushed Vickey forcefully on the sand and sat on her knees before him.

Vickey's eyes widened as he watched Jesse undoing her shirt buttons. She then quickly got rid of her bra, exposing her wonderful breasts with her nipples standing erect like a pair of soldiers in attention.

Within a flash, Vickey got rid of his clothes even as his eyes watched Jesse pushing down her lacy panties in slow motion. Her flat stomach looked like a mirror as a beam of moonlight fell on the silky skin. Her navel looked like a miniature moon. The night was darkening and the moonlight was at its brightest exposing the well structured body of Jesse.

'Time for action,' Vickey told himself and bent forward between her slender thighs pressing his head against her pussy. The feel of her fibrous public hair on his nose and lips felt fabulous as was the musky odor emanating from her slit. His tongue popped out of his mouth and began teasing her pussy eagerly. His hands had grabbed her cushy asscheeks as his face kept pressing against her swollen mound. Jesse tightly held his head with both hands and kept him pressed between her thighs. Her head jerked back and forth feeling Vickey's rough tongue painting her pussy with saliva.

Realising that Jesse had begun enjoy his licking, Vickey got bolder and pushed apart her pussy lips with his tongue and licked deeper and deeper. The feel was peculiar as her cunt was moist and warm at the same time. Soon, Vickey could feel her oozing percum and he lapped it at once.

Jesse squirmed as she stood spreading her legs wide enough to let her lover explore deeper territories inside her moist pussy. 'Did I ever thought something like this would happen in Goa? Did I even in the wildest of dreams had this vision of a relatively stranger licking my pussy and me enjoying it thoroughly?'

Vickey knew that most tourists prefer to make out in the night on the shores of Goa. He knew that he had to quicken his play with Jesse before some other guests from the resort caught them doing this. 'Let me hurry things up a bit,' he told himself as he pulled Jesse on the tender sand, spread her legs and continued resumed licking her pussy for a few more minutes.

Jesse's moans were getting louder and she started banging her ass on the sand every now and then. She was on the verge of cumming and Vickey quickened his pace knowing that she was approaching an orgasm. Jesse's squirming was getting more frantic and her pants became very very loud.

"I'm cumming!"

Vickey's persistent pussy licking was reciprocated with a flush of Jesse's cunt juices. Like all those previous encounters, he hungrily lapped on the flowing juices and dried off her cunt with his tongue. As Vicky sat up, Jesse pushed him back on the sand, straddled over his hips, grabbed his throbbing dick and placed it right on her slit. She began moving up and down letting the feel of her pussy rub through his long dick. Her riding looked like teasing Vickey as she wasn't letting his whole length to pierce through her slit. Just as Vickey held her hips and began pumping his dick up and into her pussy, she quickly lifted her body, releasing his dick from her pussy. While a puzzled Vickey looked at her, she grabbed his dick and began jerking it quickly. The experienced woman that she was, used all her skills using her tongue to lick around the purple head and also the tiny slit that already had a pearl of precum. Her lips and tongue worked in tantum on his shaft while her fingers gently cupped his swollen balls. Vickey felt like heaven when Jesse stopped her teasing games and began seriously sucking his cock.

It was a sight to behold; Vickey's cock getting in and out of her mouth. His fingers stroked her silky hair and hips began moving up and down to let the supermodel please his dick. Jesse stopped midway yet again and mounted on his cock, closing his dick around with her warm pussy lips. She eased down on his dick till their public hairs brushed against each other.

Vickey felt as though her pussy was sucking and drawing his dick inside her pussy, an indication that her hunger for sex hasn't died. Vickey kept pushing his hip upwards feeling the gentle quivers inside her. Jesse was pushing herself downwards, grinding her pussy against his cock, rocking forward and backwards and swaying her body on either sides. Vickey was on cloud nine.

He grabbed her breasts and teased her nipples driving Jesse wild. As the bodies thrashed against each other in incredible speed, Vickey's cock became harder and hotter inside Jesse's pussy. Both the lovers moaned uncontrollably relishing tremendous sex under moonlight on the seashore. As Vickey quickened his pumping, Jessi jumped faster on his cock panting aloud.

Vickey's dick blasted its hot load of cum which exploded into Jesse's pussy. He felt his dick squeezing out one spurt after another inside the woman who kept squealing in delight. It seemed as though Vickey's dick will never stop splashing cum inside Jesse. By the time Vickey's dick finished filling up her pussy, Jesse experienced a wonderful orgasm sending down her love juices all over her lover's dick and balls.

Hard to believe, but they lay together naked for another hour or so, hugging each other and kissing passionately. They eventually got up only after a light drizzle played spoilsport.

The Night Duty Officer was surprised to see Vickey entering the resort. Vickey ignored the staring officer and rushed towards the staff bathrooms. He needed a quick shower as Jesse wanted him to come to her room.

It did't take much time for Vickey to reach Jesse's room and join her in the shower. He was leaning onto the wall with hands folded watching naked Jesse bathing under the shower. She kept turning her body all the time as though she wanted Vickey to see her naked beauty. Vickey's dick was already hard again.

Just as Jesse bent forward to soap her legs, Vickey pounced on her and cupped her naked boobs with both hands. Jesse wasn't unduly surprised as she began giggling although a gentle moan escaped from her mouth. Vickey's hard dick was pressing against her ass while his fingers began tweaking her nipples. He lustily kissed her on the back of her neck and shoulders while rubbing his bulge on her naked ass cheeks.

12