The Bra Collector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse managed to move away from the shower and bent forward gripping the bathtub with both hands. Vickey kept kneading her breasts all the time till she eventually gave the go ahead by spreading her legs wide.

Pulling down his trousers, Vickey gripped his hardened dick and gently placed it beneath her ass cheeks, right in between her spread legs to usher inside her pussy. He was surprised to feel the tender warmth of her pussy as his big purple head squeezed inside. He freed Jesse's breasts and grabbed her hip on either sides. Then he slowly began pumping his dick in and out of her pussy making her squirm in delight. Everytime his cock drove inside her pussy, his strong thighs slammed against her ass cheeks and the noise of his slams echoed inside the bathroom.

Jesse's muscles contracted to holding his dick tight and deep inside her pussy. Even as Vickey continued ramming his dick inside her pussy, his right hand went forward and began rubbing her pussy making the poor woman squeal in joy. Jesse removed one of her hands from the bathtub and began squeezing her breasts one after the other. She pinched her nipples while her pussy was getting intruded by a giant cock in lightning speed.

Once Vickey managed to locate her G-spot and caressed it, Jesse screamed standing on the tip of her toes. Vickey went on and on driving his monstrous dick deeper and deeper inside her pussy while his fingers probed her pussy from the front. His balls had swollen like tennis balls and his dick was feeling like a hot rod straight inside a furnace. He kept banging her making her squeal aloud and squeezing her own boobs in frenzy. He could feel a chill descending through his spine as he reached his maximum speed while his balls ached as though they might explode anytime.

Jesse wasn't much behind as she could feel the tremor in her lower abdomen. Her pussy felt like an oven while her pussy folds kept gripping her lover's dick as if there was no tomorrow.

Vickey felt a burning sensation on the tip of his dick and sensed a hot stream of his cum rushing through his dick deep inside Jesse's pussy. Jesse cooed and within seconds her pussy exploded in ecstasy pouring her love juices all over Vickey's dick and thighs.

They returned to the shower and washed their perspiring bodies. Jesse wrapped her arms around Vickey and planted her lips onto his mouth. Vickey reciprocated by chewing her soft lips and shoving his tongue inside her mouth. They stood under the shower for a good hour or so before retiring to the room, and of course to the bed to resume from where they had left in the bath.

The next day...

Jesse Randhawa was getting inside the car that was about to take her to the airport. Vickey stood at the entrance watching her from a distance and waving his hand at her. She stood for a second and as though she had some second thoughts, slammed the door to close it, ran towards Vickey and planted a french kiss on his lips.

As Jesse's car eventually left the resort, Vickey started walking in wiping his lips. He just watched his Duty Manager standing and staring at him.

'I am in big trouble,' Vickey told himself as ran his fingers over his lips.

12