All Comments on 'The Bra Salesman Ch. 04'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Jordan72Jordan72over 11 years ago
Love It

Surprisingly there are not a lot of dumb naive stories on this site. So it is great to have a great new story line with a bimbo as the theme. I hope u not only expand this story but have additional stories with this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ruined the story

There was no need to bring in another person. Ruined story as far as I am concerned

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it!

u forgot one thing , pussy licking hehe. Nice but did n't liked Dave's entry! Continue soon and by the end of the series i want her to get pregnant with john dissappearing! That dumb slut really needs to learn a lesson. Thanks!

SapphirestrandSapphirestrandover 11 years ago
Amazing writing

Dude, you are an amazing writer. I mean, separate from the erotica, your writing style is great. Keep it up, and don't let haters who can't appreciate humor deter you; the extra character, while not as intimate, adds a lot of character to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice..

I enjoy your stories.. as a girl who can cum from nipple stimulation I want more tit/nipple sucking.. I like that the fat hairy guy came in but with that it would have been nice to have more clit "therapy" prior to him ramming his dick into her aside from that I was totally feeling both of them sucking her nipples while Dave rubbed her clit... More therapy sessions please.. Love your work..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome!

u r an amazing writer! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"There was no reason to bring another person in ...

Ruined the story as far as I'm concerned."

I think the above comment is very funny. Yes. Let's hear a voice of reason! Or something. (Sort of dead-pan? petulant? [i love petulant])

((On another topic--sort of--it's about eroticism--this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6pwwzsAuI4 This song & video--"Jeanny" by Falco

It's strange. I accidentally came upon this--a few years back. It's--so--strange--very eerie--ominous--

then one of the weirdest things is that the girl's face is a variation of the man's--oh, yeah, the lipstick and lost--red shoe--the torn stockings--"We must get out of here--out of the woods, don't you understand? Where is your shoe? You lost it--))

dm47dm47almost 10 years ago
wonderful!

These are absolutely wonderful stories, and I've only read the first four chapters. I can think of ways I'd like to see these stories go but you are doing a great job on your own. Keep me surprised and delighted.

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
;)

No tit le needed. Thank YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
His thoughts are great but another person ruined it

John is a loser and Tasha is unrealistically dimwit, too trusting which sadly isn't unbelievable. His thoughts are just too funny, better than the sex itself. They siglehandedly save this story from being a sad gangrape story. This Dave sans the emotions (.01% that John has) is a complete prick. This shows we all love hypocrites aka John than outright on your face rapist aka Dave, hmmff. Great writing though there is a lingering feeling of " wtf is happening " and stupid Tasha wake up you moron but until she's not outright hurt emotionally or physically, everything's fine with eyes and brains closed, like many of us until we say "how could you do this" in different walks of life. Taking someone for a ride is just distasteful. The word play of John was great but a sad reality though - we all use words to hide real actions and intentions esp. As office managers and when need to win trust of others romantically. Alright, enough of extracting reality out of (hopefully) complete fiction uninspired by true events. Writer has great potential, humor is bang on the theme arouses mixed feeling though.

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobrobertson@bobrobertson
Writing stories of humongous breasts for over 10 years

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES