The Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I first met Kate, I realized that she was someone who wanted to be controlled. She always expected to be told what to do and most of the time she would do it without asking questions.

This so-called new friend of hers had probably discovered this facet of her personality and he was trying to take advantage of that fact so as to control her. I then figured that I had two options open to me. One was to go see my lawyer and begin preparations to leave her to her fate with this opportunistic asshole of a so-called friend. The other choice was to fight and win her back.

But I couldn't make my mind yet, there was too much pain in my heart to choose. One thing I knew, this man whoever he was, he was going to pay dearly for what he had done to my marriage, even if I had to spent the rest of my life getting even with him. But first I had to find out more about this sordid situation into which my marriage was. This met that I had to go back to the house and hear the rest of her story.

When I got back home, Kate ran into my arms as soon as I opened the door. Her crying and moaning just about broke my heart and I realized just then how much I love that woman and how dependent she was on me. There was no way that I was going to lose her without a fight to the death. Someone in this town was going to be sorry for what he did to her.

"Where have you been Jake? I have been so worried; I didn't know what to do. Please tell me that you will never leave me."

She had her arms around my neck and holding me so tight I couldn't breathe. My anger was urging me to push her away and even hurt her physically but my love for her was stronger and I just stood still for a minute or so letting her hug me.

"Listen Kate, we have to talk some more. There are many questions that need answers; after all you owe this to me. I have a right to know."

She gradually removed her arms from around my neck and she slowly pulled away from me then she went to sit on the couch pulling me by the hand so that I would sit next to her.

"Yes of course, I do understand honey. I will answer all of your questions Jake, but remember what I told you before. I love only you and will always will."

"First I want to know if you love that man and what is his name."

"Oh Jake, you should know by now that I love only you. I do like him and he is a close friend, after all he is trying to help us but there is nothing between him and me that resemble the love we share you and me. He is a friend and nothing more. As for his name... I am sorry hon. but he did specifically ask me to never mention his name to you. When I am with him I just call him Sir, why don't you call him like that also?"

I was just about to blow my top when she said this, but I managed to control myself. After all, it was my intention to get even with her so called friend; I certainly had to know more about him and what was going on between him and my wife. For the moment, the only one able to supply me with information about him was my wife. So I just went on to the next question, the one I was the most afraid to ask.

"Have you ever had sex with him?"

Almost instantaneously, I saw tears forming in her eyes and before she could answer my question I already knew her answer.

"Listen to me Jake," she slowly began, "you and I we have sex together and we make love, it is the most wonderful thing in the world because we are in love with each other. Sir is my teacher and as a teacher he must explain and do things to me so that I will understand them better."

Before she could go on further, I interrupted her. Anger was getting ahead on me now.

"Has this Sir ever fuck you Kate, I want to know?"

She was now in the grips of strong emotions as I watched her face getting pale and her mouth twitching as if she was trying to force words out of it. I knew that she was close to another fit of crying and I eased up the pressure on her. Taking her hand in mine I softly asked her.

"Just say it Kate, has he been intimate with you?"

"Yes he has."

Just three words and my world came crumbling down. She had cheated on me and my marriage was over. This man was going to die, he was a dead man now and nothing on earth would prevent that.

As I looked straight into her eyes, she lowered her head staring at my hand that was still holding hers. Then all of a sudden she placed her other hand over her eyes while at the same time her shoulders slummed. I could tell that she was devastated, but not as much as I was. I could feel my anger coming to the surface again but I forced myself to remain in control, I had to learn as much as I could so as to proceed with my vengeance against this Sir. With a soft and shaking voice I asked her another question.

"Have you had sex with him often Kate?"

She slowly lifter her head to look at me straight in the eyes, but it was only for a second or so. I could tell that she was scared now.

"He did things to me and he taught me to do things to him, but he never had his penis in me."

"Tell me exactly what you both did to each other."

She couldn't look at me straight in the eyes; it was evident that she felt guilty about what she had done. Bot I needed to know everything they had done together and most important why exactly she had capitulated to his demands.

"Do we have to talk about this Jake? It's nothing like you think. Sir is not abusing me, he is just trying to help me, to help us."

I knew then that it was going to be an uphill battle to get her to tell me more and unless I pretended to be a little less upset with her, I wouldn't get any more information the way I was questioning her.

"Well OK Kate, let us suppose that he is teaching you things as you say, what business is it to him what you and I do in bed together. Are you complaining about our sex life, are you not happy with the way we make love?"

"Of course I am happy with you and there is nothing wrong with our sex life, but with the help of Sir, things will get even better, don't you see it?"

I now knew that there was no use in further argument with her, this Sir had brainwashed her and if she wasn't already lost to me, it was a close thing. As soon as she figured that I had no more question to ask her, she smiled at me and she pressed my hand against her bosom in affection. But I still had a last and very important question to ask her.

"One last question Kate." Her facial expression barely change and I could now see determination as well as joy on her face. "How much longer will he be 'teaching' you?"

I had to find out how much time I had to find who this Sir was so as to make him pay. Her voice was soft and weak when she answered.

"Frankly honey I don't know exactly, I am not the one to decide, but when Sir is through with his teaching I will let you know. But he did tell me that it might take as much as a year still. But don't worry Jake, nothing will ever change between us, I will still be your loving and caring wife."

Fuck you, I said to myself and fuck to hell this Sir also. I will cut off his balls and stuff them into his mouth when I get my hands on him. But I kept my mouth shut, instead I slowly stood up from the couch, then for long seconds I looked at her with a sad expression and I walked outside into the backyard to think.

***************************

Life went on – certainly not the way it had gone before – and for the next couple of days, neither Kate or myself dared to bring back this tragic talk into the open again. Much to Kate dismay, I was now sleeping in the spare bedroom and I talked to her only when it was necessary. She did all that she could to be nice to me and to seduce me back into her bed. A few time she even went so far as to kneel on the floor in front of me when I was watching television and she would try to get me hard with her mouth and her hands. But I purposely kept thinking about what she had said to me about this Sir. To her dismay and horror, no amount of coaxing from her mouth or hands would cause my cock to get hard.

During the weekend I was able to get more information from her even if it always ended with Kate running to her room in a fit of crying. I definitely had to know more about what was going on if I was to get even with them and getting even was a must now. I especially wanted to hurt Sir and to make him pay for what he had done to my marriage. To do this I had to pump information out of my wife somehow and to get this information I had to be at least civil toward her and talk to her.

This is exactly what I decided to do and what better place, I told myself, to get her to tell me more than in our bed while making love to her. I did a lot of thinking and Saturday morning after our usual bike excursion in the park, I opened up to her and as soon as she got into the shower after our bike ride. I took off my clothing and entered the shower with her.

The second that she saw me naked entering the shower, she threw her arms around my neck and she hugged me. The pressure of her large breasts pressing against my chest was enough to temporary chase the images that I had formed in my mind. Images of Sir and her naked together.

I fucked her in the shower. She was so eager for more that as soon as I had cum in her pussy she got on her knees in front of me and she tried to coax my penis back to hardness. We dried ourselves then and went to stretch on the bed. I fucked her for well over an hour and after that, while we were still both naked, we had a long talk about what was happening to us.

For the first time since she had revealed the existence of Sir to me, we were able to talk without her going into a fit of crying and moaning. Probably the fact that I pretended to accept these sessions of teaching with this Sir, did help making her more open to my questioning.

She had first met him in the cafeteria in the building where she work. He had been eating there for many days and then one day he asked her if he could sit at her table since there was no other place available. They got to talk and soon they were eating together every day and this went on for a couple of weeks.

She said that he was about my age and was a married man with two young children. But when she said that if I met him I would like him right away and that I wouldn't mind being friend to him, I almost blew my top.

How could she even think that I would accept this Sir and even be a friend of his when he was probably fucking her? How wrong could she be, I told myself and how wrong had I been to think all these years that I knew her well? But I managed to keep my cool, so I simply didn't comment on this statement.

She then went on to tell me that they sometimes met somewhere else beside their regular eating together at noon. So I asked her – while trying to sound much less concerned that I really was – where and when they met and what exactly they did together?

I could tell that this was difficult for her to answer but she gradually opened up to me.

"He has a small cottage near the lake and we go there when he wants to explain things to me."

"But when do you find the time to go there. You always come home right after work and during the weekend we are together most of the time."

As soon as I had said the words 'most of the time' I already knew the answer to my question. Kate went shopping by herself sometimes on Saturday's afternoon while I did odd jobs around the house. She did admit to me that she went to his cottage on some Saturdays while she was supposed to be shopping.

"What do you do there? What kind of things does he teach you Kate? Do you fuck him, is he better than I, what is so special about him? Tell me I really have to know."

I knew that I was pushing her too much and she came very near to falling into a fit of crying again, but I was able to comfort her by holding her in my arms and squeezing one of her voluminous boobs. Gradually she recovered and she was able to answer my questions.

"It's not what you think Jake. Sir only want me and you to be happy together, he knows me more than I know myself and I definitely know that you would like him, he only wants our happiness to flourish. He only explains to me how to please you and how to take care of you in all matters."

Why did she again say that I would like him? How could she believe that? We had friends with whom we went out most Friday's evening and we also sometimes met at parties, I liked them and I liked being with them. But how could she say that I would like this Sir? At work there were a dozen males and females co-workers that I knew well, and I did like some of them also, but why would I like this Sir who was trying to fuck my wife? How could she be so sure of that? Unless he was already someone that I knew and that I did like, was he a friend of mine, a co-worker? I suddenly felt a chill in my back.

Another week went by and I didn't dare questioning her anymore for fear that it would lead to my loosing my temper and thus ending our marriage. We were now sleeping together and on her insistence we were still having sex as before which was almost every day, except when she had her menstruation. Kate was on the pills and I thanked my lucky star for that, especially if I had doubts about her fucking this Sir.

Saturday afternoon, after our usual morning bike ride, I watched her getting dress after we had taken a shower together. She put on sexy pink panties with a matching bra that I had never seen before then she put on her garter belt and socks. I was sitting on the bed drying myself and watching her while she continued to dress. She then put on a nice kilt-looking plaid skirt with a huge decorative safety pin on one side. I had never seen that skirt before. It was made of a checkers pattern of green, beige and red; it made her look so much younger. Next she took a thin red sweater from a box – another bran new item – and after putting it on, she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked stunning since the tight sweater did much to put in evidence her splendid breasts.

When she finally sat in front of the mirror to put on a little make-up, I saw her looking at me in the mirror but she didn't say a word. By now she must have realized that I was anxious to ask her where she was going but she didn't volunteer any explanation until I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Would you mind telling me where you are going Kate?"

Looking at me through the mirror, she said that she was going to the mall for a little shopping as she sometimes did every Saturday afternoon. I suppose that she knew that I didn't believe her, but I figured that if would be best if I was to pretend to accept this explanation. So I quickly got dressed with the intention on following her.

Before leaving the house she hugged me and kissed me passionately in front of the door, then she softly whispered to me, "Be patient with me Jake, I will be back in a few hours."

As soon as she was out of the house through the front door, I went to the basement and I waited until she got into her car. When I saw her pull into the street I went to my car by mean of the basement door and waited a few seconds. The minute that I was on the street, I saw her turn right on the next street. I kept as far behind her as possible so that she wouldn't notice me following her.

She drove to the mall indeed, and after parking her car she got inside through one of the many doors. I couldn't wait too long for fear of loosing sight of her so I immediately went inside through the same doors and looked around for her. A good thing that she was wearing a red sweater since it made it easier for me to locate her.

Still it took me half a minute to see her. She was walking very fast and straight toward another set of doors on the south side of the mall. This exit led to the underground garage and by the time I got there she was nowhere to be seen. Cars were going in and out but there was no trace of her. It was easy for me to figure out that she had gotten into the car of someone waiting for her, by now she was probably on her way to whatever place Sir intended to take her.

Soon my frustration changed to anger. Fed by an overwhelming desire to seek revenge on Sir, I drove to a guns store located in a shady district of the city and I was able to buy a second hand 38 revolver in very good condition. I then drove home to wait for Kate. I had no intention of hurting Kate but at that moment it was a good thing that Sir was not in front of me.

Four hours later - it was a quarter to six then - Kate got back home. She had that sorry look on her face when she entered the house and I could tell that she was nervous and felt guilty. She probably didn't know how I was going to react to her being back so late. Before I had a chance to say anything to her, she said to me.

"I am so sorry honey, I know that I am late getting home. But it couldn't be helped. I will prepare supper right away."

She tried to hurry pass me so as to run upstairs, probably to change or to take a shower, but as she passed close to me. I reached out and I took hold of her wrist, in so doing she was forced to stop in her tracks. Still keeping my grip on her wrist, I asked her.

"Where are the things that you bought, after all you did say that you were going shopping?"

She looked really scared now. After all I was squeezing her wrist tighter than I had intended.

"I didn't buy anything, I just went window shopping and since I didn't see anything interesting, I didn't buy anything."

I knew she was lying about going window-shopping and I suppose that she thought that I really believed that poor excuse. But since it was against her nature to lie to me, it was quite evident on her face. I could feel her arm shaking now and when I looked at my hand around her wrist I noticed that there was a change to her bracelet. The small flat surface now had a little silver star at one end and in the middle of the star there was a small green stone about the size of the head of a pin. When she saw me examining her bracelet I detected a worried look on her face, but she was fast to react.

"Oh, I did stop at a jewelry store and I bought a small decoration to put on my bracelet, as you can see there is still room for two more little stars. Do you like it?"

I had an almost irresistible urge to grab the damn bracelet and pull it off her wrist. I wanted to hurt her then and make her suffer like she was doing to me, but when I looked at her she had that naive expression of innocence on her face. I had seen that look hundreds of times before and unless she had been acting all of those times, there was no way for her to fake it on this particular occasion. No, I knew that she had been brainwashed somehow and she really believed that what she was doing to our marriage was right. From this moment on, most of the hatred that I had so far felt toward her evaporated, she was not the one to blame for what was going on but this man, this Sir was responsible and my hatred for him did increase exponentially.

"Yes it is nice." I said as I slowly release her wrist.

As soon as she was free she went to our bedroom. When she came down, fifteen minutes later, she was wearing jeans and a T-shirt and she got busy preparing supper. I didn't bring the matter of her talking with Sir or what she had done exactly when she was suppose to be shopping, instead I decided that I was going to start watching her at noon in the cafeteria of the building where she work. If her Sir went to sit with her, I was going to find out who he was.

But from that day on she wouldn't let me fuck her even though she did please me with her mouth and her hand. I could tell that it pained her to refuse me but I didn't insist since I didn't want things to get worst.

On Monday and for the rest of the week, I went to her place of work and I hid myself in the men washroom during each noon hour. Not once did I see her sit or talk to a man.