All Comments on 'The Brass Ring Ch. 06-07'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
So I guess Dieter will go back to Merilee.

He could do worse. JoJo for instance, thank God that she went back to her husband. Still Merilee might still be shakey. Good story. Thanks.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Knew it

The hints were all there about JoJo. It is hard to believe that he didn't figure out something was wrong when he could only see her on Saturday, but our boy is not the brightest at times. Still, you write a good story and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
some people never learn

that fire is hot. It burns. Keep sticking your pud in the flames tho, maybe next time it won't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So he's going to make the same mistake again, both female love interest are exactly the same. If he takes merilee back not only is he willingly cuckolding himself he's asking to be dumped again. He works and works at a relationship but as soon as someone "better" comes along he gets ditched. No confident self respecting man such as the protagonist would take that shit 3 times and not be weary. Yes people make mistakes but you ever hear the saying "once bitten, twice shy"?

You're making duke turn from an intersting strongman to a weak passive one by letting these women seemingly walk all over him. I'm not saying he should crucify merilee but his opinion of women in general has to be at a low point. Yet he doesn't seem like that actually far from it, almost as if he was on zoloft. He should be cursing to the heavens at his luck not wracking his brain over an ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Never learns

I hope you're not planning on having a hollywood ending to this story and just have them kiss and make up.

I'm sure you can do better than that.

michassmichassabout 13 years ago
The issue with this guy is that

he seems to fall in love instantly with whatever attractive lady (and their families) comes his way-as long as they are honest and completely faithful he would be happy. Your story too lurches from one of these relationships to another, so that his love does not seem realistic or credible. For example, the first week he takes the kids out with them to show how much he cares about them, after meeting them briefly only once- it does not make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
On the bright side

He knows she will lie/deceive him about other men so if he gives her another chance it will be with eyes wide open. Better than being blindsided later on down the line. If it ever comes to marriage, lock in a ironclad pre-nup just in case. People deserve a 2nd chance, but cover your bases to be safe.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Good Story so far

though Duke does seem to have terrible luck with his love life. He does have to find out a lot more about what happened with Merrilee before falling in love again. By the way, Coaster2 does believe in people learning and changing. Since it is my profession, I believe in it too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow,

what a jerk you paint him to be. Curious how you resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I

Had similar fantasies when I was13 years old. How many months was he concerned about Joanne and never thought to chk on her.? Yea, sounds like a real business dynamo. Also, the only reason mlee is tore up is because Of missing her true love. Uh, didn't sound like she was head over heels in love when sneaking out with Harley.yea, the bright lights and glamour blinded her to the guy she really was smitten over. Maybe now she's just upset over having missed the best catch, not a true love. So now, if he hooks with mlee he will again be exposing himself to gettin screwed twice , two times in a row.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
At the very least he should contact Ted and let him know his wife has been his whore for the past six months.

It probably wouldn't matter to the wimp, but at least it's worth a try.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Mistakes

Hey, he was prepared to forgive Joanna for what she had done, why no forgive Merilee?

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
"Fool Me Once...."

He ignored or forgot that old saying with JoJo to his detriment, should he ignore it again now, with Merilee?

A couple of other things puzzle me -

If Tom was a day away, how could he see the boys during the week? That doesn't seem to make sense.

And Merilee with Harley - it's all well and good that she got her father's report on Harley, but what if it didn't show anything - would that have made her lie to Dieter about not seeing anyone OK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This MC Jerk deserved how Jojo screwed him around...he is a pathetic cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MARLA IS A MEDDLING BITCH....SHE LUCKED OUT WHEN SHE CAUGHT HELMUT....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe cunt should ask her about the relationship with Harvey, other than giving him 500$. Marla is a controlling interfering bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous