All Comments on 'The Brass Statuettes Ch. 21'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Everything up in the air

It looks like the question of Trudy vs Gloria and

the three stooges has been solved. I admit I am still amazed by the fact that Frank did not tell Trudy directly that Gloria was hitting on him and now the idea that she will not tell him about the near rape leaves me amazed. If you posted this it Loving Wives everyone would be complaining about the two not being honest... The picture that you paint of Corporate Environment suddenly leaves me happy that I did not follow my original intention to be an industrial chemist!

Alvin and the corporate lawyer do not sound like people I would like to work with!

There are a few bumps in the editing but the characters are well developed and you have us all hanging on the last chapter to solve everything. Please don't give us one of this long epilogues detailing everyone's future.

Thanks all the hard work that went into this novel.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 16 years ago
Things are going crasy!!!!

What a mess! Gloria has 'snapped' and Brenda, despite her good intentions, is too weak to take the decisive step of distancing herself from Gloria and her madness. Trudy has had a traumatic experience and needs the love of the absent Frank to keep her sane. However Frank has his own troubles! Despite Alvin's fine supportive speeches and "plans for the future" he is probably laying the ground for Al Crossman's coup. AW you have left yourself a hell of a lot of ground to cover in the last chapter so please don't leave any loose ends. Pete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous