The Brat at the Business Meeting

Story Info
BBW punished by her dom by sharing her with the investors.
5.7k words
4.6
11.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

## Dating a Dominant who's also your boss has its perks.

And its potential downsides.

But Zahara is happy about the risks that she takes dating someone who works above her. She finds it a turn on.

And so does he.

Which is why Zahara has an air of extra pep in her step as she gets out of the Uber black outside of the hotel in Berlin. As his second in command for the investment management section of their battery business, she finangled her way into getting him to invite her and have her sit in on the investment meetings. She did so by wearing the new draped fringe t-black chemise for her dominant after they came home from work. She'd been given a promotion, which, as agreed, was to be used first and foremost for purchasing high quality plus sized lingerie to fit her curvy stature.

Such an act of submission to him bought her the international ticket to the conference for a few days of 'work'.

Zahara walked into the lobby, imagining how good the conference rooms will look based on the ornate nature of the four star lobby. Sauntering up to the desk, the German attendants try not to stare at her unfamiliar but high class attire. But Zahara is used to the states of being the only ebony woman in white male dominated atmospheres.

In fact she prefers it.

Which is why being dominated by the big white cock of her dominant, known as Weiss, is such a turn on for her.

As she entered the elevator to go up, Zahara marveled at her flashy business dress in the reflection of the doors.

*I can't wait to please Weiss*, she thinks as she runs her hands down her voluptuous body. The dress she wears is part of her promotion allocation to please him.

---

## Weiss is Focused.

And she comes into the white satin suite, her brawny dominant is seated in a small chair, brooding over a tiny laptop. He sets his glasses down as Zahara wheels her bag into the little entryway, then stops and makes a full turn, greeting him with a smile.

"What do you think? Got it just for you," she says.

Weiss licks his lips and creeks out a smile as Zarahra continues to show her bosomed body.

"If we didn't have this investment meeting in the next hour, I'd ravage all of your holes and make you beg for mercy," he says platfully.

Just the threat makes Zahara feel her wetness begin.

"Promise?" she asks, almost curtising with a youthful finger pressed to her lips.

"More than a promise. In fact, I have a little surprise for you that I've set up," he says.

Zahara walks over in her gold set of high heels and rubs her manicured hands over his shoulder, feeling both a sense of adventure and excitement reach a fever peak in her mind and body. She's always excited about what Wiess can conjure up. Sometimes he surprises her in their playroom with a new bondage device that will scare her at first, but bring her excitement to the forefront. Other times he's humiliated her, knowing exactly how to bring out her pleasure in the folds of her body and mind as others have been invited to watch her get spanked. And from the dozens of little toys, plugs, and clamps he likes and produces without warning during their play, Zahara can already feel the pain and pleasure mixing over her body in anticipation.

"You gonna tell me what it is?" she asks.

"Of course not," says Weiss, taking his hands off the keys of his laptop and caressing her hands as they wander down his firm chest. "As always, you'll get your surprise when I say so."

"Not even a hint? Come on, I want a hint!" she says, bringing out her bratty side.

"After the meeting today, then you'll get it," he says again.

But that bratty streak in her comes out, wanting to get Weiss slightly perturbed and angry so that he takes it out on her. She reaches her nail over to the escape key, closing one of the windows of his work browser with the meeting agenda he's working on.

She giggles when it closes.

And he firmly grabs her hands and slowly turns to her.

Zahara wiggles with a bratty excitement, seeing the spark in his eye.

"Just you wait. You're going to get what you deserve," he says.

---

## The Investors are A Perfect Match

In the hotel conference room, Zahara can barely contain herself as she looks at the investors from the luxury sex toy manufacturer. The business men in expensive suits sit on the other side of the modern conference table looking over a packet of information. Zahara takes time to look them over as they focus on the financial data that she helped Weiss prepare.

The first is named Zach and just the look of him makes her wish he was in between her thighs. He has a Kansas city drawl when he speaks, which sounds strange with the vernacular of business terms he uses when talking about profit. His large hands make the pages in front of him look like post-it notes.

Then there's Dominic, a pencil of a man but the kind whose cardiovascular system takes prescient over his muscular system. He's got a New York way about him but a Havan glow. He speaks with a slight Puerto Rican accent and is pushy when he speaks.

In between their study of the financials in front of them, and during the entire meeting, Zahara feels an energy that she's not quite sure how to describe.

When they met initially, both men smiled and held her hand in a hand shake just a little longer than they were supposed to.

They poured her water first and made sure she was comfortable, even though Wiess and her were courting them for their investment in the company.

And both men were not shy about asking her about the use of their products. They joke a bit, prodding her into giving feedback about which of their products seemed the best, and which ones their company would be a best match for new batteries that could last longer. But Zahara deflects and tries to keep it professional. It leads them to silently look at the investment portfolio and products that might match their own sex toys.

"Financials seem to be in order," says Zach as he closes the binder of information. He looks straight across at Zahara, and she feels a sense of energy from him.

*What is this?* She thinks.

"Zahara," Dominic starts in, leaning his elbows on the table, "We've got some more... Male focused toys that we'd like to discuss with Wiess alone. Do you mind?"

Zahara turns to Wiess, who does not look up from his laptop. But he does freeze. She knows that he's listening.

"Yes, I mind. I'm here to help with this investment and it's important to the company. Male or female product or non-binary, it's all business and I can be here for that. What are these male focused toys? What kind of wattage are we talking about?" she says, trying to keep the focus on the conversation.

"More than you can handle," says Zach. He slides the packet across the table and sits back in his chair.

Weiss stops typing and looks up.

Zahara's blood runs cold as she sees the punishment look in his eyes. But she knows it's just a threat at the moment, and she hasn't crossed the line...

Yet.

"What do you mean by that?" she presses Zach.

"Well, these products use a particular amount of power and utilize batteries that, we think, Wiess is only technically sound enough to understand. Besides, we don't want to embarrass you by talking about male pleasure. It's a bit inappropriate for you to be here, don't you think?"

"I can assure you, *gentlemen*, that I have just as much knowledge as my boss Wiess here has about our products and can speak to your needs. Besides, if we were to really talk about what matters with regards to pleasure with these toys during sex, I guarantee you'd both feel it beyond your ability to handle and both of *you* would need to leave the room."

As her sarcastic and sharp tone fades, there's a silence that permeates the room as no one moves.

Both Zach and Dominic look at her, then shift their gaze to Weiss.

"Is this the kind of business relationship that we're going to have, Weiss? Not sure if we're interested in investing in your company if we have to deal with a brat like this," Dominic says.

The comment makes the confidence of power within Zahara rise within. She stands up in her chair, ready to lay into the man with his rude comment.

But she instinctively is silenced by a motion of Weiss's hand. It's the kind of motion he gives her in their play sessions to have her pay attention to him and stop speaking.

Her body goes stiff at seeing it.

He's never done it in a meeting before.

"It's alright Dominic. There's nothing to worry about. Zahara, why don't you go ahead and wait upstairs in the room. I'll be up in a bit," he says.

There's an energy that she can't pick up, either because she's angry and furious that he'd take their side. But a sense of dread and frustration at how much power Weiss has over her. She must obey, lest she ruin her situation.

She excuses herself out of the meeting, stomping her heels out of the door.

---

## "We May Have Lost the Deal Because of You"

It's the first thing that Weiss says to her when he walks back into his room. Zahara wants to melt into the couch where she sits. She rouses herself to protest.

"Were you just going to let those stark pigs say things like that? To me?? I'm your submissive and you can't let men treat me like--," she is cut off by Weiss raising his hand.

His dominant hand.

And his dominant stare.

She's in big trouble and she knows it.

He walks up to her slowly, placing his hands on her knees that are together, and kneels down to eye level with her. His stare is hard and focused.

"This is business Z. And whatever the clients in those negotiations want, they're going to get. So if they ask you to leave the room, you should follow what they say."

Zahara feels herself becoming flush with protest. Although she is the boss's pet, she didn't get there by just sleeping her way to the top. Her masters degree from Berkeley in engineering and chemistry alone make her more qualified than even him. Her thesis on lithium batteries without the use of cobalt are what helped make this company profitable in the first place. The rage within her rises. And the brattines that comes out of her is almost uncontrollable.

"I'm not going to do what those big headed dicks ask," she says, rising.

Weiss rises to his feet, towering over Zahara. She feels her confidence starting to waiver under his stare.

"If you want to save this deal, you are," he says.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she asks.

"You're going to make it up to them," he says, taking a step closer.

Zahara can feel his massive chest on hers. There's a strange arousal in his request. It's the same energy she felt in the room but couldn't place.

"How? Apologize?" she asks.

But he takes a hand and grips her around the neck. Zahara feels his strong hand direct her chin up towards him. There's that spark in his eyes, but her nervousness makes her off about what he is about to say.

"Do you want to save this deal for us?" he says to her slowly, looking her in the eye.

Her submissive side kicks in and she allows her body to give into his touch and his command.

"Yes sir, I do," she says.

"Then you're going to go and apologize to them and make them happy again. Is that understood?" he says.

"Yes sir," she says again. There's a humiliation in her defeat, wishing that her dominant would defend her. But, as such a situation has its perks, this is one of the downsides.

The business has to come first.

He lets go, and she rounds away from him and heads to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asks her in that smooth and sly way.

*He only speaks to me like that right before we play,* Zahara thinks.

"Down to apologize to them. They're still in the conference room I assume?" she asks.

But Weiss walks into her part of the suite as she stands at the door. He hears him rummaging around in her bag.

And then he brings out the draped fringe t-black chemise she wore for him earlier in the past few weeks.

"Put this on. And *only* this," he says.

---

## She Feels Exposed

Especially with her submissive collar on as she walks down the hall, being led by the back of the neck by Weiss. She feels the breeze of the air conditioning flow through the completely see through dress that barely clings to her skin. Her clear high heels that he wears feel strange on the fancy carpet as she passes the doors of the other rooms, her fear rising with every pass wondering if someone will come out and see her.

"This is your punishment," Weiss says as they get to the elevator, "For being a brat to them."

"I wasn't being a brat!" she says back as they get in the elevator. He hits the button for the conference level. "Besides! They're being jerks to me and I defended myself!"

But she looks at Weiss in the reflection of the gold doors of the elevator. He looms behind her and gives her a smile.

Then he waves his finger at her.

"Time for you to help us get this deal back. And this time, you need to remember to do exactly as they ask. Is that understood?" he says.

"I don't know if I'm up for whatever this is," she says.

But Weiss puts his lips by her ear and whispers.

"*You're going to get what you deserve*," he says very slowly.

At that moment, all of the weird signals, the strange vibes, and especially the way that Weiss whispers into her ear, everything in her head connects.

---

## *Is This My Surprise?*

She asks herself this as they take a quick right down the hall and towards the conference room. But before she has time to completely process and connect the dots, Weiss throws open the doors of the conference room and leads her in.

Both Zach and Dominic stand leaning at the edge of the conference table, arms folded, with their suits jackets off.

They smile at her and look her up and down, licking their lips as they do.

Zahara feels a strange sense of brattiness combined with humiliation, trying to both stand her ground and be confident but being humbled by being so exposed to two strangers she was eyeing earlier.

Just like they eye her now.

She hears the conference door lock behind her, and Weiss comes around to her side.

"So, *gentlemen*," Weiss says in the same sarcastic tone that she used with them earlier. "My associate and I have had a little discussion about her behavior. And she's quite aware that she may have flubbed the deal. So she's here to offer you an apology in exchange for keeping the deal on the table. Would that suit both of you?" he asks.

Both of the men nod and start to roll up their sleeves.

"I think that would be a deal," says Dominic. "But, only if she's *really* sorry. Or perhaps we should make her sorry. What do you think, Zach?"

"You're going to be begging for our forgiveness by the end of this," Zach says, finishing rolling up his sleeves.

Weiss comes behind Zahara who feels his warm assuring hands on her shoulders. Her heart beat starts to race at the scene unfolding in front of her. A surprise of which she did not expect. The fear and unsure feelings mix with a salacious thought of being taken by these men she saw earlier. The fantasies playing out in her mind earlier are suddenly coming true.

Weiss brings his lips close to her ear one more time.

"Remember your safe words, my dear. And remember... Be apologetic as possible. The deal rests on your shoulders... Or, rather, how wet your pussy is for them."

With that, Zahara's legs start to shake as adrenaline dumps into her body. The humiliation of standing there in her new lingerie, now dripping wet that she squeezes her legs together, combined with the ultimate scene she'd been hoping for, now combines into reality.

Both Zach and Dominic lean off the conference table and walk up to her.

---

## Her Apology Begins

Zach and Dominic each take her by an arm and lead her to the conference table. They force her over, pressing her chest down onto the wooden polished table. Zahara starts to struggle, but a firm slap on her ass makes her yelp.

"Is that how a sorry girl acts? Giving us a hard time?" Zach says, taking a fist full of her hair.

Zahara resists for a moment, getting spanked again as Dominic slaps her with an open hand. It stings and she moans.

"You better be a good girl," she hears Weiss say, "Or *I will* ensure that you're sorry. That clear my pretty little sub?"

Zahara stops struggling and feels the men's iron grip on her.

"Yes sir," she says through her teeth.

"Tell you what," says Weiss. She hears him unbuckling his belt and unticking his shirt. "How about I show you two gentlemen a bit of a show first. I can show you how good of a fuck my sub is and how hard you get to use her pussy. Then, we can do a little demonstration of our batteries in your products. See how long it takes to force an orgasm out of my bratty sub."

Zahara feels a surge of surprise and excitement all at the same time. The product catalog of their investors features some extremely advanced... and powerful vibrators.

"No, wait!" she says.

But a set of heavy hands press her down on the table as she feels her dominant's hands take her by her thick waist.

Zahara starts to feel the tip of her dominant large white head of his cock trace her labia and find how wet she is. She starts to moan and wiggle, trying to resist and brat against her being restrained by the wrists. But they hold her tighter.

And then, she feels Weisses all too familiar fit of his cock slide into her wet pussy. She cannot help but let a moan escape as he begins to pound into her, clearly making it easy for him to go fast right away.

"You see, gentlemen? She's already nice and wet for you. You can go as hard as you want right away. Watch?"

Then Zahara feels his hand reach over to the top of her head, his hands going over her face and finding her mouth. She takes his fingers into her mouth and he pulls, making her arch her back while using her face as a means to fuck her hard.

And she feels the rush of pleasure of being used.

Zach and Dominic marvel at her as Weiss fucks her like a slut.

"Wow, I was really thinking about how much of a whore she might be. But this is beyond my expectations. She must be very sorry," says Dominic.

"Maybe you should try and see how sorry she feels. Go ahead," Weiss says.

The hand comes out of her mouth, causing her to droll on the table as Weiss withdraws out of her and hands change place.

A new big white cock enters her ebony pussy, feeling new and absolutely pleasurable to Zahara as she screams out. Dominic starts to pound her, keeping the same pace that Weiss was doing earlier. The man grunts as he thrusts his hips into her broad ass, making the entire table move as he does. The hard fucking hits Zahara directly into her g-spot, making her moan out more and more.

Dominic decides to reach up and grab her with both hands, one around her mouth and the other around her neck, angling her up a bit to get a better fuck inside of her.

"Now that's a sorry girl. I knew that you'd want to apologize for being such a brat," he says.

Zahara gets caught up in what he says and it begins to push her to the brink of orgasm.

"No no no," says Weiss, taking her chin in his hands and slapping her on the side of the face. "Don't you dare cum. You don't get to. You're going to get it forced out of you," he says.

The beginning of her edging just starts as the men change hands again, giving Zach his turn.

She gasps again and feels herself stretch as he goes inside of her. His big white cock is the biggest she's ever taken, and it makes her entire body shake and her body temperature rise. The more he pumps into her, the wetter she starts to feel, wanting nothing more than to lube them up as much as possible.

As soon as she comes close, she gets another slap on the face from Weiss again.

"Don't you even think about cumming. You hold it like a good girl," he says.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers
12