The Brat at the Business Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to try her ass. I think my cock is nice and lubed up. She's fucking wet," Zach says.

"Be my guest," says Weiss.

---

## The Sensation is Powerful

After her anal training from Weiss from their sessions in the past, she takes Zachs cock cleanly and quickly. But his insertion of the head of his cock, guiding himself in, makes her start to shake uncontrollably.

"Get her nice and wide for us. I want to take her pussy at the same time. Really fill her up, ya know?" says Dominic.

"That sounds like a good idea," says Zach as he continues to fuck her in the ass. Zahara finds herself rolling her eyes into the back of her head, relishing in the three men using her in ways that they want to.

Weiss grabs her by the chin again as she is continuously pounded by Zach.

"You want to apologize to our two investors, don't you? Will you take a cock in both of your holes?"

"Yes... Sir!" she says between thrusts.

---

## They Pull Out a Chair

Dominic sits in it as both Weiss and Zach pull her up by her arms and bring her over to Dominic, who is stroking his cock, readying himself for her ass.

"Can't wait to see what her ass can do," he says.

Zahara feels Dominics chest on her back as they set her down, still holding her arms. Then, both Weiss and Zach hold her legs open and assist Dominic to position himself to go into her ass. As he does, she feels her face and tits slapped, making her yelp at the stinging sensations.

Weiss does his favorite thing to her by sticking his fingers into her mouth, forcing them down into her throat to make her gag. Zahara feels herself wanting to choke, then convulses her body, tightening herself just as Dominics cock starts to slide into her ass. It makes her squeeze him, feeling the pleasure as he slides in and starts to fuck her, fully spread.

Zach then positions himself to enter her, searching with his cock for her pussy as Dominic man handles her.

"Time for a full apology you brat," says Zach.

Zahara feels both of her holes filled at the same time. The way both of their cocks feel large and pulse inside of her makes her want to cum badly. She begins to claw her nails into the shoulders and arms that hold her into the chair.

Both of the men start to move their hips, taking turns pumping in and out of her so that she feels a full sheath in her ass, then into her pussy. They start establishing a rhythm, and it picks up rapidly.

She looks into the eyes of Dominic, who takes her by the throat with both hands, holding her stare.

"Are you going to apologize or what?" he asks her mockingly.

"I'm sorry!" she says through the vibrations of being fucked.

"Now now," says Weiss, lighting a joint as he watches, "Be a little more descriptive and sincere than that. We want them to cum in you so they feel satisfied with your apology. Come on honey," he says in a mockingly encouraging way.

The excitement that Zahara feels makes her head spin as the pleasure tightens in her body, threatening to make her squirt as she feels its build inside of her. But she holds it, biting her lip, while both men continue to slide in and out of her. The heat builds around her body with all of the movement, making it hard for her to concentrate and search for more words to turn them on and apologize.

"I'm sorry for being a brat at the meeting!" she manages to scream out.

Zahara knows it pleases them because they start to fuck her faster and harder.

*I want more*, she thinks.

"Please make the deal with us. I promise I won't be a brat to you ever again!" she shouts out.

They fuck her even harder.

She finds herself losing her words as her orgasm gains. She closes her eyes, feeling the pleasure starting to reach its height.

But then a hand reaches around her neck. When she opens it, she sees Weiss's eyes right in her face.

"They cum first. Be polite and ask them to cum in your whore holes," he says.

Just even hearing him speak those words, Zahara feels her full submissive state start to take over.

Wanting to please her dominant.

Enjoying the gift he's given her.

Fulfilling her fantasy like she asked.

And now, all she wants is to make these men cum inside of her.

"Please cum in me! Fill my whore holes please! I'm so sorry!" she yells out.

Both men throw their full weight into fucking her as they grunt. Zahara feels their hands tighten around her body, their muscles flushing, and their cocks now pulsing as they cum inside of her, filling her up.

Zahara puts a hand over her mouth from screaming, biting down on her hand as she feels a liquid warmth spread inside of her in both her pussy and her ass.

The men exhale, satisfied, and stop pumping inside of her. They both leave their cocks deep into her, letting their cum pool in the deepest parts.

"Now, gentlemen," begins Weiss again. "Perhaps we should complete our deal with a demonstration with the power our batteries can bring for your products. We can try them out on Zahara here to see how long she can hold her orgasm against them. Would that be sufficient enough of a demonstration to close the deal?"

Both of the men nod yes through their breathing and sweat.

And Zahara cannot wait.

---

## They Brought A Bondage Device

A stockade that makes her squat and spread her legs wide open, pinning her ankles and feet to the floor. Her head is bound by a steel pole that also adheres her wrists in iron restraints. They have her at the head of the conference room near the screens with the widest area.

Cum starts to drip out of her open pussy and ass as the men look at the items at the head of the conference table, deciding which vibrator to test out first.

"This is our triple joy rabbit," says Dominic as he holds up the black silicone vibrator with three prongs. "At its highest function, I should last a full fifteen minutes. Shall we try this one first? See how many orgasms she can hold back from this one?"

"Sounds good to me," says Zach.

They had the device to Weiss who then adhered it to the metal pole stand right in front of her spread legs. It fits perfectly into the hold, and then he ensures that they all insert directly into Zahara. She feels the main dildo fill her pussy, with the beads of the other into her ass, with the throng of the clit stimulator resting right around her.

It all fits perfectly.

The men bring up chairs in front of her, sitting back with a set of joints that Weiss distributes. As they light the joints, Zach takes the remote in his hand.

"I'll begin my presentation with the first setting," he says, clicking it at her as if she's a powerpoint presentation.

The vibration at the lowest setting makes her jump, jostling her restraints as she yelps. It makes her entire body shake immediately.

"As you can see, the power motor gives sensation to all three appendages. They also have rotating features, like this."

When he presses the button, Zahara can feel all three of the items on her start to move, as if they are pulsing like cocks, rubbing up and down and fucking her. She grips her restraints, feeling her orgasm at its edge. As she squeezes, the last of the cum drips out of her pussy and ass and over the moving toys.

Zahara looks up at the men, who are leaning back in their chairs, observing her, and enjoying the show.

"Okay, so now," Zach says, sitting up in his chair with the remote, "This is what full power looks like."

He presses the button on the remote.

And the vibrator buzzes so loud that it practically jumps inside of the steel pole that adheres it to her pussy and ass.

Zahara cannot contain herself any longer as the pleasure from all areas builds in her and tips her over the edge. She shouts out, trying to keep the orgasm back, but it comes anyway. The pleasure releases through her in a surge. Relief, pain, humiliation, and a sense of delight all mix into her at the same time.

The vibrator powers down.

"Very effective," says Weiss. "Mind if I have one for my personal use? Looks like Zahara here could use it next time I punish her for being a brat." He turns toward Zahara.

"Absolutely," says Zach. He turns around to grab another vibrator.

"This one is a clit stimulator. It's got a pump in it that tends to drain the battery out. Shall we see if Zahara can handle this one and beat out the battery?" Dominic says.

They begin to change out the vibrator as Zahara recovers, feeling the gratification of orgasm finally flowing through her body. She practically goes limp in her squatting position, letting the restraints hold her, as she pants and sweats.

The men light up their joints once again as a remote is handed over to Dominic.

Zaharas anticipation rises as the men finish puffing the sweet scent of weed into the air and let the toxins flood their minds.

Weiss stares at her and she connects eyes with him.

And his look says one thing to her.

One that she always yearns for that makes her feel over the moon and among the stars.

*Good girl,* his look says to her.

She feels her heart melt for him just as the vibrator is turned on. The satisfaction she feels from pleasing her dominant is just as good as the sucking sensation that the clit stimulator starts to have on her. She feels the pleasure rising, but is more determined than ever to hold her orgasm and make her dominant proud.

"So gentlemen, shall we start signing the paperwork to seal the deal?"

Both Zach and Dominic exchange looks, then connect eyes with Zahara as she feels another orgasm coming much faster than expected.

"Absolutely. I feel much better after such a good and heartfelt apology from Zahara, don't you Zach?" asks Dominic.

"Agreed. I feel much better," Zach says, taking a drag. "You've been very good to us. Here you go," he says.

Zahara feels the clit stimulator go from a low buzz to its maximum strength.

She screams out another orgasm as Zach and Dominic sign the paperwork and shake hands with Weiss. And her orgasm holds, flooded by the caring feeling by her dominant Weiss, for such a wonderful treat on a dream 'work' trip.

---

## After Another Six Demonstrations, Zahara Is Exhausted

Weiss is curled up to her, spooning her, on his bed in the hotel room. She feels his breathing match hers, and she interlaces her hands with his.

"Thank you so much sir," she says.

"You're quite welcome my sweet," he says as he kisses her ear. "You performed beautifully, and you please me very much."

His sweet words make Zahara wiggle her ass with satisfaction, pressing herself into him and wanting his cock more than ever. She coos with satisfaction and happiness as he snuggles into her.

"Best work trip ever," she says.

"Well it's not over," he says to her.

Zahara perks up and turns over and looks at him.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"Did you think we were flying out here just to make *one* deal? Oh my little sweet whore," he says, putting a hand on the side of her face and caressing her gently. "We have another *three* deals to make in as many days. And I want to make sure that we close each of these deals successfully. Don't you?"

Zahara's head begins to spin with pleasure just like in the conference room. She's so happy she's unable to speak.

"Like I said," Weiss says, kissing her forehead, "You're going to get what you deserve."

12