The Brat Ch. 03: Lesson 3

Story Info
He ate her out like a good worm.
1.8k words
3.84
9.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed him into the coffee shop and picked up her order while he stood in line. She glanced his way and they made eye contact. He was startled as she held his gaze. She smiled as he nibbled his lip. She turned and put sugar in her ice tea while she waited for him to order. He walked over to the pick up counter and shifted his weight from side to side. She slid up next to him and brushed his forearm lightly with hers.

She gave a smile to a young man standing close to them and then leaned in and said in a low voice, "You have been avoiding me, bitch, and that makes me very displeased. As you should have noticed from the note I left on your car, I have decided to call you worm because that is what you are to me."

He felt his pulse start to race and nodded silently as he wasn't sure what else to do. She continued, "Do you still want to be my worm or should I walk away right now?"

He jerked when his name was called by the barista and he stepped forward. He grabbed his cup quickly as his mind raced. He knew this needed to stop before he got any deeper. It had been fun, but he needed to get a hold of himself. He was in complete control of his actions and didn't want to lose himself to his inner desire. This was a fun game, but enough was enough.

When he looked back at her, she was standing close to him with her arms crossed, casually sipping at her straw. Her eyebrows were raised expectantly as she waited for him to answer. He took a deep breath and said, "I've had a lot of fun, but I need to stop."

"See ya around," she shrugged and smiled at him then turned to leave.

His heart pounded as he watched her muscular body move and curly hair bounce towards the door. Before he knew what he was doing, his longer legs caught up with her and breathlessly said, "Wait."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Wait? What for? I think we are done here."

"This isn't what I thought it would be, but I need it. I apologize. Please."

She turned to him and tilted her head and pursed her lips, "Say it. Say that you want to be my worm."

He took a furtive glance around the busy coffee shop, "I want to be your worm. Can I call you Mistress?"

She sipped at her straw, paused then smirked, "You may and because I like your bitchy ass I'll give you another chance."

He smiled with delight. She said, "Now go into one of the bathrooms, kneel, and wait for me. I want you to do exactly as I say until I tell you to stop, worm."

"Yes, Mistress," he said as he turned and started walking.

She saw him try the first door, but it was locked. The second door handle turned and she saw him disappear. She took a few more sips of her tea, smiled to herself, and then walked slowly towards the bathrooms.

She opened the second door as it was unlocked and saw him kneeling on the floor in the middle of the room next to some wadded up paper towels and shredded toilet paper. She grinned, locked the door, and set her cup down next to his on the shelf. The bathroom was reasonably clean, but it still smelled like it needed to be wiped down. She turned around and leaned up against the door, "Stay on your knees worm. Come here and smell my crotch. "

He scooted towards her on his knees while he felt something sticky pull against the fabric of his jeans. He pressed his nose and mouth between her legs and inhaled deeply while he rubbed his hands along the outsides of her thighs. He knew he was doing well as she moaned softly. "Mmmm, that's good, worm. Now, lift my shirt and use your mouth to caress my belly as you use your hand to rub the front of my pussy."

She leaned her head back and he responded by gently lifting her shirt. His lips softly moved across her abdomen and his tongue found her navel. She moaned as his hand started gently stroking the fly of her pants. She sighed as he shifted his hand so his palm was grinding against her clit and his fingers were digging between her legs.

"Oh my god," she breathed as her hips squirmed.

"Take my pants off, worm," she ordered.

He looked up at her as his fingers fumbled, but he quickly found the buckle and undid her belt. He reached for the button and zipper of her jeans, but she stopped him. "Use your sexy mouth, worm."

She grabbed his hands and placed them on her chest. He scooted closer. She giggled as it took him a while to undo the button with his teeth and tongue since he was distracted by squeezing her breasts and circling her erect nipples with his fingertips. Eventually she felt the zipper loosen and her pants fall limply around her waist.

She let go of his hands and he quickly moved them to slide her pants and underwear down. "No, worm! Just my pants and take them off slowly," she admonished.

As he hooked his fingers around the waistband of her pants, she cooed, "And as you pull them off, kiss my legs all the way down and back up again."

He tugged at her pants while his lips and tongue traced zigzag patterns down her thigh, across her knee, and to her shin. She moaned softly. When he got to the bottom, she slid her foot out of her sandal and lifted it so he could pull her pant leg all the way off.

He stared at her foot in his hands and looked up at her. "Mistress, may I worship your foot?"

"Worm, you didn't say the magic word, so no," she curtly replied.

"I'm sorry Mistress, please may I kiss your foot and suck your toes?" he repeated.

"Oh, well since you were so polite, yes, you may, worm," she cooed.

She leaned back against the door while he rested back on his knees. Their eyes locked. He lifted her foot to his mouth and kissed it softly and stroked it gently with his fingertips. She nibbled her lip when he took her toes into his mouth. She felt his tongue wrap around each toe as he massaged her arch and heel with his fingers. She lazily smiled, "Mmmm, that's enough, worm."

He carefully put her foot back into her sandal and then bent over to the other leg and started up. When he got back up to her crotch, he looked up at her. Her head was back and eyes were closed. He pressed his mouth against her clit and felt her squirm.

On an exhale, she stated, "Worm, I want your tongue to warm me up and then for your fingers to fill me up and fuck me. But slowly and one at a time until you can fit all of them."

He scooted towards one side, so his hand could have better access. He pulled at her black panties and held them aside with his left hand while his right hand caressed the soft skin of her thigh. He curled his lips around her pink pussy lips and sucked. She wiggled her shoulders from side to side and let out a sigh. His tongue flicked and moved in circles around her lips and then up to her clit. She arched her hips back, "Oh a little too much direct pressure. A little less. Mmmm...that's better. That's good, worm."

He shifted his mouth and lowered himself, so he was on his knees directly underneath her. He began to trace circles with his tongue around her opening. He felt her weight drop down and start to grind against him. His tongue flicked in and out tasting her wetness. "I need your fingers," he heard her breathlessly say.

He sat back on his knees and drug one fingertip up her thigh and gently circled around her opening and then pushed inside continuing to circle. "I like that," she moaned with pleasure.

He felt her stretch and loosen against him, so he inserted another finger. "Oh, yes!" she said, "I want more of you, worm."

He pressed his body against her leg while his fingers moved in circles and spread apart, opening her up more. He inserted another finger and then another. "I love it when you spread me wide," she breathed, "Don't stop. Fuck me with your fingers."

He pulled his hand out and then pressed back in as she wiggled her hips around him. "Now I want two or three fingers inside with your palm rubbing my clit," she instructed him.

He greedily did as was told. She covered his hand with hers as he rubbed and fingers moved in and out. She guided the rhythm and movement to be what she wanted and rubbed her hips against his hand. She was getting frustrated as the angle wasn't quite right, so she gritted out, "Stand up worm, but don't move your hand. Kiss me."

He stood up and took her mouth in his. He kissed her hungrily as his hand rocked back and forth against her pussy. He could feel her getting wetter and she ground against him faster. She grabbed his hand and moved him exactly how she wanted him.

She broke the kiss and leaned her head back and started breathing quickly. Her breath hitched as he felt her squeeze around his fingers. He watched her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth opened. Everytime he pressed against her and dove deep inside her, she let out a high pitched breath.

The pace quickened and her exhales turned into moans. His pulse raced as he felt her body tense as he rocked against her. "Come on, worm. Fuck me. Just like that. Come on. I want it," she demanded.

She finally let out a loud drawn out sigh and her body relaxed. He held her as her body went limp with his fingers still inside of her. Her eyes were still closed as he watched her mouth become a slow sensual smile, "Mmmm, I enjoyed that."

She opened her eyes, leaned her face toward his and kissed him long and hard. "You can stop now," she cooed.

He removed his fingers. She watched him start to walk towards the sink, "No, worm. Get on your knees again and I want to watch you lick your fingers clean."

He turned to face her and knelt down. He stared directly at her as he licked the length of each finger and then took it into his mouth to suck it clean. As he finished, she put her pants back on and fastened her belt.

She picked up her ice tea and strolled over to him. She bent down and kissed him gently on the forehead. "See ya around, worm," she giggled as she turned towards the door.

Still on his knees, he watched the door slowly close behind her.