The Breakdown Pt. 02

Story Info
Nick and I get closer, and much more intimate.
2.4k words
4.67
4.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me in close, it was way to early to get up and out of bed but I was so infatuated with his massive cock, I had to play with it. He soon was softly snoring once again, I held his huge cock in my hand placing it at my back door. I grabbed the lube and slicked him and myself up, he continued to sleep.

I positioned it so it would have to go in, I pushed out so my hole would accept his massive tool, once I had the knob in I knew I could do this. Slowly his cock made its way in deeper, he was pushing his cock into me, I was pushing my ass in tighter to his giant cock. I have to admit it hurt something terrible, but I had to have it no matter what.

It took some time but I finally felt pubes on my ass cheeks, he and I lay there his cock lodged in deep to my tight asshole. I was scared to move at first but then I relaxed and it actually felt really good, I felt like my cock would cum without even touching any part of it.

Nick pulled me in tighter to his body, his hips naturally pressed in tighter so I got the last few inches of cock that I thought I had already in my tight ass. The border of pleasure and pain is incredible, it hurts but dam the pleasure sensors are being tickled at the same time and yeah the pleasure sensations are winning.

He held me tight, his hairy chest on my back, his massive cock in my ass, his breath on my neck right now, I was where I should be right now. I slowly pulled my hips away from Nick but he quickly pulled his back in to mine. I wanted to feel how it would feel to have that huge cock pumping inside of me, Nick slowly pulled out then right back in, his cock clearly was where it longed to be right now.

Not sure what woke Nick up but he was awake now, he realized where he was and where his cock was or in. His arms pulled me in closer, he held me tight to his magnificent frame, his cock pulled back then quickly back in. Nick rolled us so I was under him face down on the bed, I had no where to go, he was in total control.

He was gentle at first, his cock in then back out about half way, he spread my legs wide so he could get a good angle on my hole. He grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my midsection so my ass was a bit higher. He let go of my chest and repositioned so he could fuck me harder, he held my hips as his cock came in then slowly back out.

He grabbed the lube he pulled his cock out and poured it in my gaped hole, the coolness of it felt incredible, his cock back inside of me, I knew he would use me for his pleasure. He slapped my butt cheek and then it began. He held my hips in his tight grip, his cock in then back out, he was pulling it more than three quarters now.

My hole would be sore for days after this assault, he had only started to fuck me and my cock exploded without being touched. My body rocked as the orgasm took control, Nick never slowed he never stopped he would use me for his pleasure. I loved how it felt to have him take control of me and my body.

His cock was touching something inside me I was on the verge of yet another hands free orgasm, Nick started to be more vocal, his thrusts harder, his balls slapping me. Without warning his cock started to shoot, he yelled "Fuck I'm Cumming!" I am sure both my neighbors on each side of my house heard him. My own cock exploded once more.

He was sure to pound every last drop inside of me, then collapsed on top of me, his cock slowly softened, I rolled him off of me. He lay there on his back worn out, still so tired, I got up and got a warm wet cloth to wipe the man off. Once clean I covered him up and kissed him on the lips, a thank you of sorts for making me cum twice hands free.

I climbed back in bed and he half covered me in furry man body, he and I snuggled as we both dozed off. I woke a few hours later, Nick getting back in bed he had gotten up to pee, he snuggled back in, not ready to get up just yet. I felt so incredibly good having him on me or half on me, I felt protected, I felt safe.

Nick soon softly snoring, I held him to me, I knew I did not want this man to leave just yet but he was an independent man. He was not one to settle down, a free spirit, I hoped maybe I might be able to coerce him to stay for a week or so. He could move in tomorrow, I could love a man like him, I snuggled in and fell asleep.

It was Nick who was awake this time, he was kissing my chest to my neck to a soft kiss on the lips, I looked into those eyes. Nick got on top of me, his whole body holding me down and in place, he laced his fingers in with mine, his massive cock meshed with my own. He spread my legs, I knew he wanted another go at me.

He and I lip locked, his eyes on my own, my hands held so I could not fight back, like I ever would. He gently kissed me over and over, he pulled back, we were locked in eye contact.

"Want to fuck you again Billy."

I smiled he knew I too wanted the same thing, he folded me in half and grabbed the lube, he poured some on my ass then fingered my pucker so he could get some inside. Using two fingers he got me gaped enough to pour it in. He slicked up his massive cock then pressed it to my hole.

"Let me in Billy, I need to fuck you right now."

I pushed out and he pushed in, his cock slowly entered my tight ass, not sure how tight it may be after this. He put my legs on his shoulders and held my hips in a death grip, his cock in then out, he pushed me to my limits. He pulled out and got on the floor on the side of the bed, he pulled my hips so my ass was lined up.

There was no waiting this time his cock went in and I felt it, I made a grunt noise as it did, it hurt and felt incredible at the same time. My ankles on his shoulders, his huge hands with a grip on my hips the deed would be done. Nick smiled as I laid there he could see the concern in my facial expression, I was letting this man I had met yesterday nail me in my own bed with no concern for my own safety.

If Nick had an average sized penis then I would not be worried but he could seriously hurt a guy with his huge cock. He started mild which quickly turned into wild, then he was soft and gentle, he even kissed me. Then he fucked me like I secretly wanted, I wanted to have a man take me, use me for his pleasure, a man who only wanted satisfaction.

Nick was a machine his cock pounded me, he grabbed the lube and slicked us both up once more before he finished off. My hole hurt I have to be honest, I tried to hold his cock with my kegals but my ass was to tender to be able to do it.

Here I was laid back hands over my head, my cock soft and leaking, his huge cock rocking my tight hole. Nick changed the position of his cock and he was making me go crazy, my soft cock reacted and shot a huge load of cum all over my abs. The reaction of my body to the orgasm threw Nick over the edge, his cock slammed into me, his balls retracted.

His orgasm rocked his entire body, he punched my hole with his huge cock till he had no more cum to give. He lifted me to the center of the bed and lay on top of me, his head on my chest, his breathing slowly going back down to normal.

I lay there I was euphoric, my hole was gaped wide open, my balls drained, I could sleep once more, no sooner said Nick was snoring. I lay there staring at this man on top of me, how could I keep a guy like this? I could love a man like him, kind, gentle, and incredible lover, a tough man, a man who made you feel needed.

I knew I would not get back to sleep I was covered in cum and it was dribbling out of me, I rolled him over and got out of bed. I stood at the bedside looking at this hot guy in my bed, naked, his huge cock right there for me. I went and cleaned him up and covered his naked body with the nice warm comforter.

He rolled on his side and he was out, I went in the kitchen to make coffee and take out bacon, I would shower then make us breakfast. Nick slept till he smelt bacon cooking, he came in the kitchen with his tight sweats on, I poured the man a coffee. He sat there rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, I walked up to him and hugged him.

He laid his head on my chest, I gently rubbed his back, he pulled back and I kissed him, not a peck but a full on kiss. He held my head with his right hand so I could not pull away from the kiss. I pulled back and went back to making breakfast.

"Good morning Billy, a man could get used to being taken care of like this."

"It would be a pleasure to take care of a man like yourself."

I smiled at him I knew he wanted another kiss, I pulled the frypan off the element and went and stood in front of him. It was me who took his face in my hands and kissed him, I pulled his head in close to my chest and held him to me. I could love a man like him so easily, I knew I had to keep him here as long as I could.

"Can you stay a few days Nick? Or the rest of your life please?"

Nick looked at me and smiled.

"Tempting offer Billy, between the food the sex and how caring you are, you may end up with me on your doorstep for the rest of your life, be careful what you wish for."

"I know what I am wishing for Nick and that is for you and I to get to know each other better and go from there."

I pulled back but Nick pulled me in close and kissed me, this kiss had so much passion, it was like two lovers. I was tingly all over, I wrapped my arms around the man who had my heart all a flutter. He and I kissed held each other, I wanted him to make mad passionate love to be right here on the kitchen floor.

Nick pulled back, his eyes glassy, his lips still puckered, I was limp, worried my legs may not hold me upright. He and I stared at each other, I tried to pull back to finish breakfast but he held me close to him. Both of our cocks were semi and ready but I wanted to feed the man before he and I engaged in more sex.

I kissed him and pulled out of his arms, I went back to making breakfast, he came and stood behind me watching me cook the bacon, he held me close to his body. I turned and made him go sit, I would burn myself or him if he continued. I filled his cup with coffee then went to set the table, he watched my every move.

As I walked by I kissed him, he tried to pull me in but I had eggs and toast to tend too.

"Billy you and I just met and your already pulling away from me."

"I need to feed you my handsome man, keep your strength up, need that stamina in the bedroom later."

He smiled at me I got it all ready, he and I sat and ate, we talked about past present and future. He was married to a woman but he somehow knew there was a man out there that made him feel right. He felt something was missing with his relationship with his wife. He had casual sex with different guys but it was all a disaster.

They all wanted the big cock but not the guy attached to it, they all found him a little to rugged, to rough around the edges, a little to much in control in the bedroom. I told him these were all qualities I liked about the man, I wanted a man in my bed who took control, but also liked to be taken care of. A man who liked to be kissed and held, a man who wanted more than a one night stand.

He and I cleaned up, loaded the dishwasher, then he and I would shower, sit by the pool and relax, I hoped he would stay for a few days or more. I finally asked him how long could or would he stay, he replied that as long as he was welcome he would stay. I told him I would never dry his clothes then, he would have to stay in sweat pants or naked for the rest of his life.

He and I laughed at this, he really was the man I hoped one day to find and maybe one day marry, but I was getting ahead of myself right now, I hardly knew this man, but I knew how he made me feel.