The Breakdown Pt. 03

Story Info
Nick and I seal the deal.
805 words
4.57
2.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I lazed around the pool for most of the day, before lunch we went back into the bedroom to play. We started with me on my knees worshipping his big beautiful cock, we ended up in bed, we did a sixty nine then he would give me what I really wanted.

He took control placing me in the position he wanted and liked me in, me on my back legs on his shoulders, him standing on the side of the bed. His cock pressed into me, my hole welcomed him in, he always started out gentle.

His cock slowly entered and he held it there while I got used to the size, his facial expression once his cock was engulfed inside of me was indescribable. He fucked me hard then gentle, then he laid on top of me my legs pulled back his cock in deeper. His lips on my own, he and I kissed as his cock fucked me.

"Billy you are the best lover I have ever had in my entire lifetime."

He and I lip locked, we rolled over so I was now riding him, I rode his huge cock taking it in deep then almost all the way out. My hands roamed his hairy chest, he flexed his pecs as my hands cupped them, he lay there hands laced behind his head, a huge smile in his face.

"Really like you Billy."

"Really like you too Nick."

I rode his big cock till he filled me full of his seed, I stroked my own cock that blew a massive load all over his furry body. I pulled off kissed him and went in to get a cloth to wipe him off, once cleaned he pulled me on top of him then rolled us over and held me in place.

Laid out under this magnificent man I was thrilled, he leaned in and kissed me, we traded looks, he kissed me once more a long lingering kiss.

"I really do like you Billy."

I knew at this point I more than liked this man on top of me, I had feelings for him, and no it was not because he had a big dick, it was him that I liked and wanted. He watched me as I was zoned out thinking about him and I.

"You okay Billy?"

"Yeah never better thanks, more than like you Nick."

He smiled once I said it, his lips on my own, we kissed, he snuggled in, his head on me, we would have a short nap. I woke an hour later Nick was getting off of me, he went to pee I followed him, I too needed to drain both ends.

We went back and sat poolside, I got up to make lunch, then we could sit and talk the rest of the afternoon. He told me of past experiences, we talked about his work, I told him about mine, it was all such casual conversation like we knew each other for years. Time flew by for Nick and I, we both could work out of our home so we were not having to be in an office everyday.

He and I would travel not only by motorcycle but also to different countries, places he and I wanted to see. Places I always wanted to go but not alone, we never put a label on our relationship, but we were lovers, partners. I really hoped one day he and I would be married, he never asked, but I guess neither did I.

Nick sold his home and moved in with me after a few months of being with each other, we were at an outdoor cafe one morning drinking coffee and eating breakfast. I looked at him and decided it was now or never.

"Nick, I was wondering, would you, not really sure how to ask this, would you marry me?"

He looked up at me and smiled.

"About time you asked me."

"I was waiting for you to ask me. Well will you marry me?"

He sat there and looked me in the eyes, he and I stood up, we kissed then he pulled back and said.

"Yes of course I will marry you, I love you with all my heart and soul."

We had said love ya in passing but never actually said it to each other.

"I love you too, very very much."

He and I had a small wedding, it was amazing to be at the altar saying I do to this man, we went out for a nice dinner then to our hotel room for a night of love making. Nick and I have been together for seven years, married for just over six. He and I are still the same both madly in love with each other.