The Breaking of Beatrice

Story Info
Bea finds herself rewritten.
1.4k words
4.35
12k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nedanon55
Nedanon55
50 Followers

"You bastards! Let me out of here!" Bea yelled, pulling and struggling as much as she could. She was confined in some kind of metal contraption, metal arms holding her wrists and ankles keeping her body spread. She had been only half undressed- her white blouse hung open, holding on with one straining button, as her lacy black bra peeked over top the fabric. Her navy pencil skirt had been removed at some point unbeknownst to her, and only her matching black panties covered poor, neglected nethers.

Beatrice Long was a journalist. Or thats what she fancied herself, at least. She was mostly stuck writing annoying list articles or reviews of knock off Wish dot com purchases. She was convinced, however, that one day she'd find the trail of a real story, and then she'd make a name for herself! This naive desire made picking her up simple. Leave an easy trail for her to follow, a possible connection to the string of female kidnappings in the area... and then scooping up her small 5'1" frame would be easy.

She didn't remember how she ended up in this situation. She had been following a lead, entering an abandoned building outside of town... and then everything was blank. She groaned with frustration as she realized in her haste to catch this scoop, she hadn't told anyone where she was going... and there would be no reason to look for her on this side of town.

The mechanisms under her whir to life, jerking her out of her thoughts. A padded beam slides and locks at her hips, and the mechanical arms fold her over it. When she opens her mouth to object, a gag forces itself down her throat. The obstruction was lubricated and eased past her gag reflex, but still settled uncomfortably. Her tongue ran experimentally over the intruder. Long, hard... and the lube tasted almost sickeningly sweet. She was forced to breathe through her nose... which was difficult given the attention the rest of her body received.

Another device rose from the ground between her legs, and a bulb nestled right on her clit- the thin fabric of her panties doing little to dampen the sensation. She tried to pull away, but she was stretched taught over the beam, and it only served to rub her sensitive button even more against the bulb. She groaned against the gag in her mouth. It had been at least a year since her last sexual encounter... she'd been too caught up in work. She'd barely even found the time to finger herself any more. But now, minimally exposed as she was... her body felt hot with need long since repressed. She sucked a little at the gag in her mouth, rewarded with more of that sweet taste that made her body tingle oh so much more. She rocked a little more, her mind going hazy with need.

"Good girl."

She stopped. The voice had been mechanical, as if from a speaker. Realization of what she'd been doing washed over Bea and she felt disgusted. She began to struggle again, groaning against the gag. What the hell was this? Where was she??

The machines began to shift again. More mechanical hands appeared and gripped at her breasts, pulling the C cups free from her dangling blouse. They kneaded her tits, causing another round of bucking and whining from the helpless Bea. The hands were advanced, able to squeeze her breasts, roll her nipples, and cause all sorts of forced pleasure. As much as she tried, she couldn't ignore the sensation. As she tried to ease back to relieve her tits of the hands, the bulb pressed against her clit began to vibrate. Hard.

"Ogh Gog!" Bea howled a little against the gag, her eyes rolling. Her little bullet vibe at home couldn't possibly compare to this. This was industrial, and forced every bit of it's vibrating power right into her most sensitive spot. She bucked, back and forth, grinding her crotch against the vibrator's head as the mechanical hands at her chest squeezed and massaged her. She came. Then she came again. Her body felt so overly sensitive and hot she could barely think. She began to suck on the gag in her mouth, her tongue running over it again as she did as she remembered past lovers, the shapes of their cocks.

"Good girl."

God, she wanted something in her. The buzzing kept assaulting her clit, the hands kept tweaking her nipples. Her pussy clenched down on... nothing. She wanted cock. God she wanted cock.

"Good girl."

She heard the mechanical voice, but it didn't register. All she could think of was her desperately she wanted to be fucked. The machines whirred, and the bulb moved away from her nethers. She could still hear it buzzing furiously, but it was no longer pressed to her clit. The mechanical arms too released her tits, and she sagged helplessly in the restraints, breathing heavily in and out her nose as she suckled the gag. More whirring came from behind and under her. She glanced down, seeing two metal tubes rise up. She could hear a rush of air through them, then felt them press onto her nipples. There was a hiss as they suctioned onto her firmly, and she moaned, arching her back as much as the restraints allowed. Unbeknownst to her, more arms had appeared behind her. A small laser cut her panties neatly, and another arm peeled them away. Her pussy had soaked through them, and they made a wet sound as they came free.

Bea whined as the cold air hit her aching cunt. She felt spent. She felt needy. The suction cups at her breasts fell into a steady pattern, like milking a cow.

"Good girl."

She moaned. Fleetingly, she thought about how she needed to get free from here. They were doing... something. Someone needed to tell the world. Someone.... Someone needed to help her!

Her thoughts were immediately pushed away as a new piece of machinery nestled between her pussy lips. It pumped slowly into her. It was slick, sliding in easily, and textured. The bumps of it massaged the walls of her pussy- making her eyes roll back when she clenched down on the hard intrusion.

"Good girl."

The bulb made its appearance again, pressing against her clit. She screamed. Her whole body felt like one big erogenous zone. Everything was pleasure- so much pleasure it almost hurt. The piston in her cunt moved steadily. It would stroke slow at first, then a few short rough pushes, before resuming its steady pumping. The vibrator at her clit toned down, but still left her whole little bud shaking. The mechanical arms at her breasts appeared again, kneading her tits as the metal milker continued its assault on her nipples.

"Good girl." The mechanical voice above her said. She could hardly hear it above her own pants and moans, the sound of her wetness slapping against the piston, her gags on the intrusion in her throat.

"Good girls love cock."

She closed her eyes, imagining her last fling. An Italian guy she'd met in tinder. His cock wasn't that big, but it was thick. Mmm.

"Good girls worship cock."

She remembered how he'd wanted her to suck his dick, how she'd refused. Called him dirty. Why had she done that? She'd do anything for the taste of cock now... She suckled at the gag in her mouth, trying to imagine the object down her throat was his dick. Her pussy spasmed at the thought, her walls rubbing against the textured piston.

"You are a good girl."

She wanted to be good. She wanted... fuck, she wanted to be fucked!

The device against her cunt nestled deeper into her, slowing its pumping. It never quite left her, just slowly pressed in- stopping at her cervix, then easing back. The vibrator too slowed down, a ghost of what it once was, though it still feathered lightly against her bright red clit. More mechanisms whirred as metal walls rose up around her. Bea was dead to the world, eyes glazed over in euphoria. She was sealed inside a metal container. A screen lit up, listing her vitals alongside a photo of her taken before her reawakening. She would be kept in storage for a few days, as was the protocol. The machines would keep her cumming, the feeder gag in her mouth would keep her nourished, and the devices would even clean up any waste. All the while, she would be broken down- transformed into a perfect doll - Just like all the others.

Nedanon55
Nedanon55
50 Followers