The Breaking of Belle Pt. 02

Story Info
From Disney princess to slut.
2.1k words
4.42
14.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into the dimly lit room, allowing a moment for my eyes to adjust as I took in the scene before me. I allowed my gaze to explore the room, taking in the beauty and craftsmanship in all the furnishings of the chamber. My pet Sammie had found this place on a BDSM travel site and we had rented it for our vacation time in Florida

We had used the dungeon a bit during our first few days on vacation, but this time I had to admit, it had a bit of a special feel. The captive awaiting me was not Sammie, but the lovely Tanya, one of Sammie's best friends from high school and a true fairytale princess.

I walked slowly and deliberately into the room, knowing she would hear the sound of my approach as I came near, my three inch heels clicking loudly on the beautifully polished wooden floor. I was wearing a black leather corset with red lacing, the back half of which became a skirt down to My ankles. The front half was open and revealed my slender legs clad in fishnet stockings.

The room was straight out of a BDSM lover's dream. Spacious with adjustable lighting that would allow for many different ambiences, it was well furnished with a St-Andrews cross, a spanking bench , two small cages and a large more spacious one. To my left is a wall covered in impact toys of all kinds , from whips and crops to canes and paddles. The right wall is covered with all forms of restraints and rope, the perfect playground for those into bondage. A large wooden table with anchors for restraints worked into the surface dominates the center of the room.

Belle, I mean Tanya, was laying on her side on this large wooden table. She was dressed in yellow, her torn and shredded gown a twisted mockery of that worn by Belle in the iconic scene of Beauty and the Beast, her arms folded behind her and brought back up between her shoulders in a perfect reverse prayer position, her wrists and elbows firmly roped together . Her legs were tightly bound as well, stretched out and had been expertly tied tightly around her ankles , knees and mid thighs. A red bandanna had been used to gag her mouth.

Sammie stood next to the table in a waiting position, wearing a pair of black leggings and a grey crop top. I approached her and she smiled at me. She looked down at Tanya and said "I have prepared Belle as per your requests, Mistress."

I pointed to my feet and Sammie dropped down to her hands and knees on the wooden floor, kissing my shoes as I inspected her handiwork on Tanya. As always I did not have a thing to complain about her exceptional rope work. If I could find a single fault, I would reproach her, but in this aspect at the very least she is above criticism.

I lift a hand and slowly run my fingers along the back of Tanya's thigh up to her ass, which are exposed through one of the many rips in her gown. I can hear the girl moaning into the gag. I know she is aroused. The submissive urges are very strong in the young woman, and she is discovering this world at my guiding hand. I tease her a little "Now now, pet, if a simple caress can make you moan, I cannot wait to see what exquisite sounds I can tease out of you today."

I studied her as she lay there. She truly was an exquisite beauty. Her thick hair fell in natural curls around her shoulders. I reached up and idly stroked her lovely mocha colored locks. Her body shivered slightly at the caress and I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back. I gave her pretty face a firm slap and she moaned louder into the red bandana.

I reached down and ripped her gown some more, exposing her bare ass. She had the loveliest white orbs of flesh, perfectly unmarked and the color of pale alabaster. I was practically drooling at the thought of marking it. To my sadistic eye it was a lovely canvas to be painted in hues of red, pink , purple, black and blue. I ran my fingers over it as I imagined how I would go about creating my work of art.

I looked down at Sammie, still busy with the worship of my shoes " Pet, be a dear and fetch My riding crop." She looks up immediately and crawls off to the far side of the room , returning with the crop in her mouth, locked between her pursed lips. She knows better than to dare take it between her teeth and risk leaving a bite mark on one of My toys, a lesson she has learned the hard way in the past.

I took the crop from the crawling girl's mouth and examined it for teeth marks. There were none of course. That is why I love Sammie so much and have taken her as my slave but also my lover and partner. When she has been taught a lesson she learns it well and does not repeat the same mistake.

Bringing the crop to Tanya's ass, I gently ran the supple leather tip over the curve of her ass, loving the way her skin gently yielded to the crop's passage before shifting back into position in its wake. Tanya shifted lightly in her bonds, her thighs rubbing almost imperceptibly together as she let out a low whimpering sound of arousal.

Sammie stood next to me and licked her lips gently as I raised the crop. With expert precision after years of practice, I struck the gentle curve of her ass cheek with a loud smack, the pale white skin almost instantly turning red as I pulled the crop away. The pretty princess whimpered loudly and shifted as much as her binding would allow. I watched her ass redden almost instantly, amazed as always at how fast pale white skin could change color. Even faster than the sight of it happening made my panties dampen.

I swung again, this time striking her lower back just below her elbows. Tanya arched beautifully, the ropes and the remnants of her dress pulling taut as her body struggled against her bonds. Her breathing spiked instantly and a welt began to appear on her lower back. I let out a soft moan as I pictured her greeting children at the park, her bruised and welted body concealed by the bright yellow gown. There was something altogether extremely arousing about that image.

I began to alternate between her ass and back, slowly and methodically landing blows to each area. Tanya twitched and squirmed in the ropes with every strike I landed. Her hands clawed desperately at one another as she lay helpless and trapped in position. She whimpered and whined as each blow of the crop struck home.

I grabbed Belle's legs and swung the beauty onto her back. I yanked the gag from her mouth and watched as she squirmed and yelled. The stress was extreme on her arms in this position, the arms folded in a quite unnatural way behind her back. Working fast as the stress bondage made the girl whimper and cry loudly, I smacked both her tits, watching her wince. A low murmur of pain and arousal escaped her beautiful lips. Her nipples seemed to respond, hardening and swelling with her excitement.

My own arousal was growing to see her body react to My attentions this way. I released her and turned to Sammie, telling her to unbind her legs as I went to get a thick 7 inch pink strap on cock and harness. I rubbed Myself a little with my left hand as my right hand pulled it up into place. I watched Sammie unbind her legs as I did so, and tightened the harness.

Sammie finished unbinding her legs just as I approached again. I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth to mine, kissing her with a deep lust. Tanya may have been a weekend plaything, but Sammie remained the woman I loved and who shared my life. My tongue lingered in her mouth for a long time until we finally broke the kiss, a long strand of drool arching between our mouth as they separated. I smiled at My lover and slid a hand up to collect it before bringing it to her mouth and feeding it to her. She sucked the saliva eagerly off My finger as I pushed them into her mouth before letting them slowly slide out. Her smile was beautiful as I pulled the fingers away.

I turned My attention back to Tanya and pulled her roughly down and off the table. I turned her around so she was leaning forth over the side of it. The docile girl did not fight or even offered any resistance at all as I pushed her down and lined the tip of the dildo up to her dripping cunt. I thrust it into her in one quick motion, pushing the rubbed cock halfway in before I pulled back. I moved forth again, just a bit deeper this time and back again. I kept this up stroke after stroke until I was finally fully inside her.

Tanya was moaning and grinding back against me. I reached down and grabbed her arms which were still tightly bound in the reverse prayer position, using them as leverage as I drilled the pink rubber cock into her pussy. She was so wet she welcomed it easily between her legs, and her moaning and panting, showing me how eager she was to do so. She screamed out my name and begged me to fuck her harder, erasing any doubts I might have had as to her willingness to be my whore.

I continued the relentless assault on Belle's pussy for a long time as I tugged back on her hands every so often. She let out a loud groan of pain and arousal as I used her roughly. Her whole body was shaking like a leaf caught in a hurricane. She was drooling on the table as her breasts were pressed flat against it with every one of my hard thrusts.

My free hand smacked her ass firmly as she started to whine in a needy lustful voice "Please Mistress Elana, you're going to make your little princess slut cum. Please, may I cum on the big thick cock you are fucking me with Mistress?"

I laughed at the irony. Just yesterday this girl did not even know I existed and now was willingly calling me Mistress and begging to be allowed to cum on the rubber cock. I was hammering into her dripping snatch. I smacked her ass again and reached up to grab a handful of her hair, pulling back on it even as I now pushed down between her shoulders with the other one.

I screamed out my own lust and growled out between tightly clenched teeth "cum for me you little whore. Show Mistress how much of a slut her little disney princess is" My hips plow forth with renewed fervor, driving the strap on into her at a frenzied pace. I could feel the sweat streaming my face and my hair. My whole body felt like it was being consumed by the burning lust. I felt Sammie suddenly against My back hugging me, her whole body moving in concert with mine as we fucked the willing slave slut together.

Tanya screamed out in passion as her orgasm swept over her like a raging tsunami. I could feel her arms suddenly go very slack and she just laid her head down in the puddle of drool which had formed beneath her head. Her body seemed to writhe and shake of its own volition.The feeling of her arousal fuels my own and I collapse down upon her as my own orgams tears through me.

I rolled to the side onto my back on the table next to Tanya. I beckoned to Sammie with my finger and grabbed her by the hair as she approached, guiding her mouth to the strap on still attached between my legs. She took it into her mouth, sucking and cleaning Tanya's juices off of it. Her head bobbed back and forth over the strap on until I was satisfied it had fully been cleaned.

Sammie let the strap on out of her mouth as I smiled down at her. She helped Tanya get back up on the table and turned her onto her side.Sammie slid between me and Tanya, kissing her deeply as I unbuckled the strap on. I rolled over and kissed the back of Sammie's neck as we all lay back on the table, our bodies close to one another.

As I lay with the two beautiful women, I thought how this had been such a wonderful morning, I could not wait to see what the afternoon and evening would bring.