Becoming His Ch. 01-02

Story Info
He inspects his property.
2k words
4.16
39.8k
23

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Becoming His

Part 1 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

Her:

Titles: Pet, Whore, Slut

Personality: Submissive, loves to be used, to be degraded, and to provide pleasure.

Him:

Title: Master

Personality: Dominant, loves to challenge, inflict pain, and mold his Pet.

The Task:

She is a proud, independent woman, used to being in control, not 100% comfortable with her body, but with an unsatisfied submissive creature living inside her. His job is to nurture that creature, rid her of her self-consciousness, and form her into his perfect Pet. She needs frequent stimulation and reminders, both physical and mental. She needs to be challenged, and so far, there's nothing too degrading for her.

She needs to be constantly reminded of her place until she performs her role naturally. Over a period of several years her hang-ups and fears will be broken down and she will be molded into his perfect plaything. She will be challenged, and her resolve tested.

When he asked her to sign the contract, she knew that she would be challenged. She knew there would be things he would demand that she wouldn't like, and she knew things would never be the same. She was a strong, proud woman though, and she knew she could handle it. How hard could it be?

When she first filled out his questionnaire, the one that asked her deepest and darkest desires, she was hesitant. What would he think of her if she said she wanted to be pissed on? What if she said she liked to be treated like a piece of furniture and he laughed at her? What would he think of her if she admitted she would like to receive an enema, be given a medical examination, and have her asshole stretched? Would he lose respect for her if she practiced training her gag reflex in the mirror by sticking her toothbrush down her throat until she gagged?

She wasn't confident in her body and she didn't want him to take pictures or see her naked. She was afraid of not pleasing him, she was afraid of what he might think, she was afraid of what others might think.

Once she became his property though, once she belonged to him, she would have nothing to fear. Her sex was his, her body was his, her mind was his, and despite the fear in the back of her mind she found herself relieved to let her concerns go.

This is her story.

*****

Chapter 2: Her Inspection

Part 2 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

His instructions are simple; Come out naked and clean, with empty bowels and bladder.

Her heart races as she prepares to leave the bathroom as he'd instructed. She has no idea what to expect but her pussy is already damp, and she hopes she will get some release tonight. Maybe he will fuck her, or maybe he will let her suck his cock, or maybe he will use some toys on her. Just the anticipation makes her nipples hard and she takes a deep breath and enters his realm.

There he stands, in scrubs, with a mask, medical gloves, and all of his tools arranged neatly on the bed. "Tonight, I will inspect you, and make sure you're making progress towards being my perfect Pet," he says, "On your knees".

She immediately drops to her knees with a small whimper as she feels the hard ground hit her knees and the cold air blow by her nipples. As he begins to restrain her with ankle, thigh, and wrist restraints he tells her to repeat her mantra.

I belong to Master. Master owns my body and my mind. I desire only to please Master. I bathe myself for Master so that I taste and smell good. I eat to be healthy and to have energy to please Master. I use the toilet so that I'm empty, clean, and ready for Master to use.

She stumbles through it and has to be reminded when she gets stuck. Her face blushes as she realizes she's failed his first task. That won't happen again.

"My first exam is going to be your front fuck hole, you previously thought of it as your mouth," he says, "now open wide". On her knees, with her mouth open as wide as it will go, she feels at her most vulnerable. When he shines his flashlight deep down her throat, she feels exposed. When his rough hands probe her throat to see how much she can take before gagging, she feels owned. As he continues to fill her mouth and reach further and further back into her throat, her drool leaks out of her mouth and onto her chest.

I can't believe he calls my mouth my front fuck hole. I feel like property. I wonder if I've been doing a good job on my deep throat training though, I do think I'm improving.

"Breath through your nose." He commands and reaches all the way down her throat. As she gags, more drool drips out and she feels the chill of the slight breeze on her spit covered body.

"You're doing a good job Pet, and your throat can take more of my cock than it could when we started. You're still a long way off from being able to take a good face fucking though. Keep doing your deep throat training every night, suck my cock whenever you get the chance, and make sure to relax and breathe through your nose."

I'm so happy I pleased him, I just feel ashamed that he just treated my mouth, wait, front fuck hole, like a sex toy. I know I'm his slut, but nobody has ever talked to me like that.

Before she can dwell on those negative thoughts, he barks his next command. "Bend over the bench, legs spread, and make sure your asshole is easily accessible." She scrambles to assume the position he demanded and feels herself becoming more compliant as she relents control.

He seems happy with my progress so far, hopefully the rest of the inspection goes well. I hope he doesn't stretch my asshole too much, I'm still not used to it.

With no warning he inserts the lube shooter into her ass, and she feels the room temperature lube pour into, and all around her asshole.

I'm glad he put down a towel because I'm a sloppy mess. I can't believe how I look right now naked, with my ass in the air, covered in lube.

He rubs the lube into her asshole with his gloved hands and inserts a finger up to the second knuckle. "Relax," he says, "or we'll never get this inspection done." She takes a deep breath and relaxes as he works in the lube and loosens up her asshole, then he abruptly removes his finger. She turns around to what he's reaching for and feels a strong hand on her neck.

"Don't turn around," he says, giving her one firm slap on her ass, "Apparently I have to restrain you in order to do a proper inspection." With a snap, he removes his gloves and grabs her right hand, attaching it to the base of the bench. Then the other arm, leaving her unable to move the top half of her body. Next, he attaches her thigh restraints to the outer legs of the bench and installs a spreader bar between her ankles.

I can't move, I hope I'm not punished. I'm so vulnerable right now. I can't move and my sex is on full display.

"There," he says," that's how I like my Pet displayed." She can feel him inserting something into her tight asshole, but it isn't even as big as her normal plug and she feels her ass accepting it and taking it in. She wonders what it is and then jumps as he suddenly inflates the bulb inside her asshole. Unable to move because of her restraints, she whimpers and tries to relax.

"Keep breathing, we're not done yet," he says as he squeezes down to inflate it further. "Listen up Pet, you're making good progress, but my cock is very thick. You're nowhere close to being able to take my cock in your ass. You have a lot of work to do before we can even use your rear fuck hole. Make sure to do your anal training at least 5 days a week, wear your plug for longer periods of time, and play with your asshole to loosen it when putting in your plug."

I can't believe he's talking to me like this. He's telling me to put my finger in my asshole and to walk around wearing his sex toys in my ass. I can't believe I let anyone talk to me like that. I think I'm blushing. Oh, he's unlocking me, we must be done. What a relief.

"On your back on the bench, legs spread so I can see your fuck hole, arms down at your side," he commands. She feels the cold air on her sweaty tits as she rolls over, and the lube dripping from her asshole makes her squirm. She's been so focused on her throat and ass that she didn't even realize how wet her pussy is. She hears the click as the handcuffs lock into place, forcing her tits up into the air, and shivers as he spreads her legs, securing them in a position she's only ever experienced at the gynecologist.

"Since you're my Pet now, I require your pussy to be kept in shape. I'm going to do a few tests now to see where you're at. But first, let's take a look at those nipples." He firmly grabs her left tit in his hand, squeezing so that the nipple stands up tall, and then places a clamp over the nipple and breast.

I can't believe how much this hurts. As I focus on the pain, he clamps my other nipple. Once the initial sting wears off, it begins to feel almost, good?

"That's a good little Pet, just a little bit of pain to keep you focused," he says.

She can only see some of what he's doing from the angle she's at, but she feels a strong suction around her pussy. "Let's pump this up so I can see better," he says, as he uses a pussy pump to inflate her entire pussy. She gasps when he pulls the pump off and uses his flashlight to inspect her, feeling exposed as he comments on the appearance of her pussy while poking and prodding it. "Your clit is small so it's going to be hard to clamp, your labia are large and puffy, we'll need to keep them out of the way with some sort of labia clamps if we're doing a deep inspection." He places a suction cup on her clit, and then goes back to his tools.

My pussy is so warm and wet, I hope he's going to fuck me next; I don't know how much more of this I can take. My nipples and clit are swollen and sore...we have to be almost done.

He tells her to relax and then she gasps as something cold and metallic enters her. She realizes it's a speculum as he adjusts it to spread her even wider. She doesn't know what to think as she's opened so vulnerable to him, and he uses his gloved fingers to probe her pussy just like he did her throat. "I've used this fuck hole many times, and I wasn't concerned that you would fail this portion of the inspection," he says, "but I do want you to keep doing Kegels and wearing your Ben Wa balls regularly."

"You've done very well and passed inspection," he says as he removes the speculum and unties her from the bench, "We'll do this again regularly to make sure you're improving."