The Breaking of Nikki Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is NOT the time, Johan," I hissed. "Danny has 4x4 in 10 minutes..."

"Yeah, but I didn't even make the 4x4 finals," he said, grabbing my hand. "So I have all the time in the world."

Suddenly, this much larger, much younger white man was leading me down a public hallway, ushering me away from my son.

"Where are we going?" I cried in hushed tones, mindful of the other people walking in the hallway. I could only imagine what they would make of this white college boy escorting a young, pretty Asian woman through the hall, pulling me along like a piece of property. "Johan, we have to go back..."

"You said we have 10 minutes," he muttered, looking over his shoulder as he opened what to me looked like a random door. "So let's use them."

He pulled me into the room behind him. As the door shut behind us, I saw that we were in an empty conference room.

"Johan, where are w--"

But before I could finish the sentence, Johan pushed me roughly against the wall.

"You're so fucking hot, Nikki," he mumbled, frantically bringing his mouth down crashing over mine.

As he slipped his tongue into my mouth, I felt sirens going off in every cell and synapse of my body. I was a married woman, a wife and mother. How was this happening?

This was the first time I'd kissed another man during my marriage to Steve, but even as I began to panic about what that meant, the main thing on my mind was the seconds ticking off the clock as Danny's 4x4 championship final approached.

Twisting my head desperately, I managed to disengage from the kiss, but Johan's mouth only moved down my body to my collarbone.

"Johan, I'm married," I cried. As he kissed my collarbone, I felt his hands begin to grope, exploring my hips and my breasts with teenage intensity. "I'm a mother!"

"God, you're a real life MILF," he muttered, lifting my tank top up to reveal my bra. "A fucking Asian MILF..."

"You need to stop this," I cried, but my plea fell on deaf ears as Johan fumbled with the clasp of my bra. "Johan, no!"

Frustrated with the clasp, he grabbed one of the cups of my bra and yanked it up to my collabarone, roughly exposing my huge, bare breasts.

"Ohgod, no," I moaned. "Johan, don't do this..."

Far from listening, he dropped his greedy face to my tits, latching onto my nipple hungrily.

"I need to go," I moaned, trying to wrestle myself free as this younger man inhaled my soft, supple breasts. "Let me go, Johan... Danny needs me..."

"Then do this for him," he said, releasing my tits. "Do it for Danny..."

Keeping me pinned against the wall with his body, Johan dropped one hand to his pants and unzipped himself.

"Johan, no--NO," I cried, sensing what he had in mind, trying ineffectively to push him away. "I can't do that! Just--just let me go..."

"Suck my dick, Nikki," he moaned, pushing my head down with his free hand. "Suck me off and I'll be nice to Danny..."

"I need to go," I moaned, shaking my head even as he forced me to my knees. "I need to go right now..."

"I've thought about this so many times," Johan sighed, lost in his own fantasy as he pulled his cock out of his pants.

Then, suddenly, I was face to face with the first white cock I'd ever seen in person.

My husband Steve has many wonderful qualities, which include being a skilled and generous lover, and he's very adequately endowed as far as I'm concerned. I've never had a problem with his size, and I'd never really wondered what it would be like to be with a larger man.

But Johan was obviously larger than my husband--much larger. The thick, uncut German cock in front of me looked like it belonged in the produce section of the supermarket, not between the legs of a 19-year-old boy.

I was so shocked by the mere fact of his cock that I just knelt there for a moment, dumbfounded and down on my knees. That moment of stunned silence was all he needed, as I felt him pull my head towards his thick, turgid tool.

"NO Johan," I screamed. "WAIT--"

But as I tried to protest, this young man--this college boy--took advantage of his opening, sliding the head of his cock between my parted lips.

"MMHMMPH," I protested, my eyes going wide as he invaded my mouth.

"Yessssssss, Nikki," he moaned in stolen ecstasy, forcing my head forward, pushing deeper into my throat. "God, just--just let me cum..."

I gagged instantly, unable to open wide enough to accommodate Johan's unprecedented size. But he didn't seem to notice or care that my eyes were watering as I tried desperately not to choke, struggling to take enough air in through my nose as he obstructed my throat.

"I've wanted this for so long," he moaned, glorying in the realization of his conquest. "I never thought... I never thought..."

I'd given my husband plenty of blowjobs over the course of our marriage, but none like this. Johan was so much larger than Steve, and he was handling me with almost violent disregard, stroking himself in and out my mouth at his preferred pace.

"I need this so bad," he moaned, pushing deeper and more forcefully into my mouth, seeming to enjoy the sounds of my tortured gagging. "I'm so fucking close..."

At this point, I'd completely ceased trying to fight him. Now, I was just trying to keep myself from passing out as he abused my throat. All I could do was to give him what he wanted so that I could make it back before Danny realized that I was gone.

"Swallow me, Nikki," he moaned, throwing his head up in hedonistic abandon. "Eat my cum..."

I closed my eyes and opened my throat as wide as I could, using my full, pouty lips to create a vacuum around the head of the young, thick cock buried in my mouth. I knew this would please Johan, yes, but I was more concerned about making sure that none of his spunk ended up on my clothes or hair.

"Ohhh yesssss, Nikki," he howled in approval, his testes roiling with the virility of the pillager as he felt me brace to accept his seed. "OHHHH--FUCK--YESSSSSSS"

I gagged as several thick, heavy ropes of cum erupted from Johan's 19-year-old white cock and spattered the back of my throat. Tears fell from my eyes, but I kept my lips sealed around his shaft, swallowing desperately to keep from my clothes unspoiled.

"Oh fuck fuck FUCK," Johan sighed, falling backwards onto a chair, his pants around his ankles. "God, Nikki, that was so hot..."

Silently, I stood up. Carefully, I adjusted my clothes, trying to make myself respectable again.

"Was it good?" I asked him softly.

"Oh my god--"

I reached down, slapping him in the face.

"You can't just use people like that!" I yelled, my voice breaking as tears rolled down my cheeks."That's not how you treat another human being!"

He stared silently at me as I wiped them from face.

"You're right," he nodded soberly. "I--I shouldn't have done that."

"No, you shouldn't have," I whispered, fixing my hair and drying my eyes with my sleeve. "Not to me, or anyone else, ever."

"Okay," he said quietly.

"Delete those photos," I said, turning away from him towards the door. "And don't you ever, EVER mention this, to my son or anyone else."

I his lips curve into a tiny smirk curve. He stepped past me and opened the door, holding it for me like he was some kind of gentleman.

"We better hurry up," he said. "The 4x4 begins in a few minutes."

...

With Johan's cum sloshing around in my stomach, I made it back just in time to send Danny off for the 4x4 final. I watched from the front row as he repeated as 4x4 world champion and set a new record time. And there, a few rows behind me, was Johan, clapping wildly as if he himself had just won the 4x4 title.

Later, finally back in the room, I had a moment to think, and the gravity of what had happened began to sink in.

I had cheated on Steve. Maybe I'd been forced into it, but that kind of rationalization did nothing to assuage my feelings of guilt. I was a 34-year-old woman, a wife and a mother, and I'd somehow let this 19-year-old boy put me on my knees.

Johan had violated both my body and my marriage, and I felt sick with shame over the fact that I hadn't done more to stop him. He was much bigger than me, and I could reason that he'd overpowered me, and perhaps that was true. But why had I let him lead me into that room all alone? Why had I followed this young man, blindly letting him take me by the hand? Maybe I couldn't have anticipated how aggressive he would become, but after what he'd used my photos to exploit me, I should have known that Johan would not respect my boundaries.

But I had no experience dealing with something like this, because no man had ever treated me like this before. Even back when we were dating, Steve had never been like this towards me, ever. And since then, strange men had flirted with me on occasion, but I was so rarely out of the house on my own that I'd almost forgotten what it was like to be pursued.

Now, suddenly, this young German college boy from South Africa was pushing me around, telling me what he wanted, and making me do it. He was calling me Nikki, like we were peers, but he also kept calling me MILF, like I was his personal pornstar. He wasn't intimidated by the age difference between us, didn't care that I was married, and didn't seem to give a damn that he was friends with my son. He'd handled me so roughly, even when I'd told him no.

This must be why my father had warned me not to trust white boys back when I was a teenager myself. Because they'll say or do whatever it takes to get what they want. And now I knew what that was.

Still, despite what had happened, I held out hope that he'd been chastened by my words, and that he might finally be feeling some shame over what he'd been doing to me. Tomorrow was the final day of the tournament, and if I could just avoid being alone with him until then, Danny and I would be able to get on a plane back to LA and leave this whole episode behind.

But that's not what happened.

Danny needs routines, especially at a tournament like this, where so many things are already different and disorienting. So I decided, perhaps unwisely, to go back to the same pizza place for the third straight night.

Obviously, I didn't tell Johan what we were doing. But evidently, I didn't have to, because as we were sitting down, he walked though the door, plopping down next to me in the booth as if he'd been invited.

"Hey Danny," he smiled, giving my son a high five. "Great work on the 4x4 today!"

"What are you doing?" I hissed, turning my face so that Danny wouldn't see my reaction. "I didn't ask you to be here..."

"We've been eating dinner together here every night," he smiled. "I just assumed we'd do the same thing tonight."

I looked over at Danny, who was already brightening up noticeably in Johan's presence.

"Two beers," Johan called out to the server. "And a Coke."

Just like the night before, Johan was charming and engaging at dinner, building Danny's confidence and getting him talking. In spite of everything, I have to admit that seeing Danny open up like this and have a real conversation was still a pretty magical thing for me, so much so that I was almost able to forget what his friend had done to me earlier that day.

Then, midway through pizza, Danny got up and went to the bathroom, leaving me alone with Johan.

"Nikki," he said, turning to me. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I... I got carried away."

"I don't want to talk about that," I said tensely, my eyes darting towards the bathroom where Danny had disappeared.

"I know, but we do need to talk," he said. "About tomorrow."

"What about tomorrow?" I muttered.

"Danny's going to break my last world record," Johan said. "In the 3x3."

"We'll see," I said uneasily.

"He should," Johan said. "He's fast enough. As long as he's feeling good and confident, if he's able to concentrate, then he'll break it for sure."

"So then what do we have to talk about?" I snapped.

"Well, it's my last record, Nikki," Johan continued. "It means a lot to me. I don't know if I want him to break it."

I didn't say anything. I knew that Johan's affection and approval meant so much to Danny. If he were to withdraw it right before the 3x3 championships, I had no idea how that would affect him.

"So if I'm going to be a gracious loser," Johan said, lowering his voice. "I just thought we should talk about my incentive."

Beneath the table, he reached out, putting his hand on my thigh.

"We are in public," I hissed, peeling his hand off my leg. "And I am not talking about this with you."

"Then we need to talk later," he insisted, holding onto my hand. "In private."

"We absolutely will not," I shook my head.

"Don't you want to know why?" he whispered, still holding onto my hand.

"Why what?" I said, pulling my hand away.

"Why I wanna fuck you so badly," he whispered.

"You--you can't talk to me like that," I said, sliding my chair away from him and looking frantically over at the bathroom as Danny re-emerged.

"Come on, honey," I said as he returned to the table. "We should head home before it gets too late."

"Can Johan come?" Danny asked.

"Sure, buddy," Johan said, patting my son on the back. "Your mom and I will hang out while you get ready for bed."

Danny smiled. My heart fell into my stomach.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said to Danny. "You have your routine, honey."

"Please, Mom," he whispered.

Getting him to remember to use good manners like this had been such an uphill battle, and now here he was, asking politely to hang out with his friend on the last night of his big tournament. It seemed like such an innocent request, but I knew that it wasn't.

"Just the walk home, honey," I said. "Then we have to go to bed!"

"Yes," Johan said, gently putting his arm around me as I tried to shrug him off. "We have to go to bed, Danny."

My mind was a blur the entire walk back to the hotel. When we arrived back on our floor, I told Danny it was time to say goodnight to Johan.

"I thought maybe I'd come back to the room with you," Johan said. "We can help Danny get ready for bed together."

"That's not a good idea," I said. "Danny doesn't need extra excitement at bedtime."

"But you do," he said, leaning in close to whisper in my ear. "I can tell."

"Goodnight," I said, stepping away from him and opening the door to our room. "Say goodnight, Danny."

"Goodnight," Danny said, walking inside.

"Goodnight, bud," Johan called.

Before I could follow Danny inside, Johan put his hand on the door.

"Nikki," he said softly. "Do you want your son to break my record tomorrow?"

"I need to help him get ready," I muttered, trying to step past him into my room.

"I can make tomorrow very confusing for Danny," he said coldly. "Or I can make it a day he'll remember fondly forever."

"What you're doing is wrong," I hissed. "Wrong to me, and wrong to my son, who is supposed to be your friend."

"I've been a good friend to your son, and I apologized for what happened," he said. "I just want to explain myself."

"I don't believe you," I said. "I don't trust you at all."

"If you come over and hear me out, then I'll delete the photos," he whispered. "Both of them."

"Then delete them now," I said. "Right now."

"If I do that, will you come talk to me?" he asked. "After Danny's gone to bed."

"Do it first," he responded, folding my arms.

"Okay, you know what?" he took out his phone and unlocked it, handing it over to me. "You delete them, if you don't trust me. Go ahead."

Quickly, I opened his photo library to delete the two naked images. But as I did, I noticed that he had other nude photos on his camera roll, including one taken from behind of a young, pretty Asian woman down on all fours. Quickly, I suppressed the temptation to scroll through the photos and instead found the two photos I'd sent him. I deleted them both, then opened up his messages and deleted the text thread between us.

"You better not have them anywhere else," I said, handing the phone back to him reluctantly.

He shook his head, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"So, see, I'm not such a bad guy," he smiled. "I just don't like losing."

"I see," I replied coldly, pushing the door open. "I need to help Danny get ready."

"Come talk to me after you're done," he said. "If we talk, maybe it'll be easier for me to give Danny the encouragement he needs tomorrow."

"Uh huh," I said, closing the door and locking it behind me.

...

As I got Danny ready for bed, I felt anxious and jittery, and I couldn't tell exactly why.

If Johan had been telling the truth, then the incriminating photos were gone, and that made me extremely relieved. But that still didn't mean that I could trust him.

To be fair, he did genuinely seem contrite about what he'd done to me earlier that day. Yet although he'd apologized for it, he was still making brazen advances towards me. Given all of that, being alone with him in a hotel room seemed like an extremely dangerous situation to put myself in.

But on the other hand, I felt a sort of responsibility to my son. This championship in the 3x3--this world record--was the one that Danny had wanted for years now, the thing that excited him more than anything else in the world. He'd come so far to get it, and the thought of seeing him disappointed weighed heavily on my heart.

If the photos were really gone, then Johan couldn't blackmail me with them anymore, but he could still use his influence to destroy my son's confidence on the most important day of his life. If it was within my power to help my son achieve his dream, then it felt somehow selfish not to do what I could.

Once Danny was in bed, I went into the bathroom and called Steve.

"What's up, babe," he said groggily. "What time is it there?"

"About 10:30," I said, immediately feeling a pang of guilt for waking him up. "Sorry to call so late."

"It's fine," he muttered. "What's up?"

"I'm... I'm just nervous about tomorrow," I said. "It's the 3x3."

"The big one," Steve said.

"And it's... it's the last record that Danny hasn't broken," I said. "The last one that still belongs to Johan."

"Wonder how he's feeling about it," Steve mumbled.

"That's what worries me," I fretted. "Because if Johan were to do something... something to psyche Danny out tomorrow..."

"Would he do that?" Steve asked. "He never seemed like that kind of kid."

"He's not the kid we remember," I muttered. "At this point, I don't really know who he is..."

"Well, did you try talking to him?" Steve asked. "If he's upset about losing his spotlight to Danny, then maybe he just needs someone to let him know he's still special."

"You... you think I should do that?" I whispered in shock, my hand moving to cover my mouth.

"It couldn't hurt," Steve yawned. "You're good at making people feel special."

"You want me to make him feel special?" I said, almost in disbelief at the words coming out of my husband's mouth.

"Sure," he said sleepily. "If it could help Danny, then why not?"

"Umm... okay," I mumbled, the hairs standing up on the back of my neck. "If you think that's what I should do..."

"I gotta go back to sleep, babe," Steve said. "But don't worry about it so much. There's only so much that you can control."

"I suppose," I said. "I love you."

"Love you, too," he said, hanging up the phone.

Setting the phone down, I felt for a moment completely unmoored, as if I had suddenly lost my balance.

Of course, Steve had no idea of the real situation that had developed between me and Johan, no clue as to what had already happened. And yet, he had suggested that I do almost exactly what Johan wanted: go and talk to him. In fact, Steve had gone a step further, proposing that I try to "make him feel special." How was I supposed to interpret that?