The Breaking of Nikki Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not in control. He was.

"And you're gonna beg for my white cock, aren't you?"

"No--no no no..." I moaned, writhing, trying desperately to stem the tides that were cresting inside me.

With that, he lifted his head from between my legs and began turning me over.

"I don't care if Danny breaks my record tomorrow," Johan crowed, flipping me onto all fours. "Because I'm going to break in his hot Asian mom."

"Please, Johan--please--" I pleaded, feeling his hands on my waist as he positioned himself behind me. "I'm a Christian... I'm a wife..."

"I'm going to break all your records, Nikki," Johan howled. "Your first time cheating on your husband. Your first white guy. The biggest cock you've ever had."

"Johan--Johan, no," I moaned, feeling his cock press against the lips of my wet, spit-soaked pussy. "We can't--can't do this..."

"I'm gonna rewrite your record book," he yelled, slapping my ass. "I'm gonna rewrite your whole fucking life..."

"Ohgod--oh no, oh no--Johan, NO--"

"Say yes, Nikki," he moaned, teasing my slit with the tip of his tool. "Do it for Danny..."

"I can't!" I moaned, fighting the unspeakable urge to push myself backwards onto him. "I can't!"

"You know how much he needs me," Johan crowed, reveling in his impending victory. "And I know how much you need me..."

"This is bad," I whimpered, feeling the thick tip of his raw, uncut cock beginning to enter me. "This is so wrong..."

"But you've always wanted to fuck a bad boy, haven't you?" he cried, slapping my ass again. "So fucking say it!"

"You... you need to use a condom," I whispered, practically mouthing the words.

"What was that?!" he yelled scornfully, pushing the tip of his spear into me with cocky disregard. "What did you say?!"

"You need... need a condom," I moaned desperately, louder this time. "P--please..."

"What do I need a condom for?" he cried savagely, his voice suffused with smugness. "Tell me."

"To--to do it," I squealed, my eyes closed tightly, the head of his cock already nestled inside the soaked folds of my pussy.

"To do what?!" he demanded, laughing cruelly. "I wanna hear you say it, Nikki. I wanna taste the way it sounds on those slutty lips!"

"Johan, you... you need a condom to... to..."

Even as I spoke, I felt him pushing into me, feeding me inch-by-inch. I was begging him to use a condom, but he was already inside me, his raw, uncut cock already staining my virtue. My words were meaningless, because my body had already spoken.

"... to fuck me..."

As these forbidden words left my lips, he slammed into me recklessly, burying his white teenage cock bareback inside my married Asian pussy.

"OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD," I screamed, my body alight with pain and pleasure, ecstasy and guilt.

"Now you know," he spat, luxuriating in his conquest, pounding into me with savage strokes that shook the entire room. "This is why Asian girls love white cock."

"YOU--YOU--YOU--YOU'RE BREAKING ME!" I screamed, tears leaping to my eyes. "I CAN'T, JOHAN! YOU'RE--IT'S--TOO BIG!"

"I'll slow it down for you," he sneered, gathering a handful of my long, silky hair. "But before long you'll be begging me to go harder."

He slowed his pace, but he was still resizing me with every stroke, his cock claiming untouched, virgin inches that were too deep inside me for my husband.

"I CAN'T DO THIS," I moaned hysterically, my eyeliner smearing as my eyes watered from the pain. "PLEASE, JOHAN, YOU'RE... YOU'RE TEARING ME APART"

"Just ride through it, slut," he said, adopting a soothing tone despite the harshness of his language. "You'll get used to it soon..."

Then, Johan suddenly became quiet, shutting his mouth so that his hips could do the talking.

Stroke by stroke, he settled into a rhythm, driving in and out of me, opening me up in new directions as he varied his angle of penetration. I squealed and whimpered as he grunted, plundering me methodically, pausing periodically to maul my tits from behind as the walls of my pussy stretched to accommodate him. And with each passing stroke, the initial pain began to fade, and other forbidden sensations began spreading inside me.

The rhythmic sound of his hips slamming against my ass filled the room like a drumbeat. Unlike his initial strokes, which had been violent and painful, his pace was now more measured, long and smooth like sine waves transmitting stimulation into my body.

As he pounded into me without speaking, I could tell that he was concentrating deeply, focused on the task at hand. At first, I thought he was just trying not to cum, wanting to extend his own pleasure for as long as possible. But soon, I realized to my horror that he had a different goal in mind: making me cum.

I felt a creeping dread beginning to build inside me as Johan varied his stroke, testing differences in speed and angle and pressure, probing the depths of my body, searching for the stimulus that would trigger my base animal instincts.

The physics of what he was doing were totally foreign to me. For more than 14 years, I had only been with Steve, and I'd become very accustomed to his tool and the way he used it. But the difference in size between my husband and this 19-year-old college boy were such that being with one couldn't possibly prepare me for the other.

The extra inches that Johan possessed allowed him to do much more than just go deeper. Johan's cock was so long that despite its hardness, I could feel it curving inside of me, conforming to the contours of my tunnel even as he stretched its dimensions. His strokes were much longer and more even than my husband's, and as he moved in and out of me, it felt like he was administering a deep-tissue massage to walls of my pussy.

"You're still so tight," he sighed appreciatively. "Two kids and you're still so fucking tight..."

My body felt like a ball of dough that Johan was kneading from the inside out. He was using the gigantic rolling pin between his legs to smooth me out, to flatten my resistance. And like dough, it felt as if he was changing me on a molecular level, breaking me down into something pliable and submissive, reshaping the structure of my body to suit his needs.

None of this made sense. How could a 19-year-old boy be making me feel like this? He'd been so brutish and aggressive and violent in his coercions, yet now that he was finally fucking me, he seemed poised and disciplined, almost graceful.

When I'd let him enter me, I'd assumed that he would fuck me the way Steve had when he'd been a young man: passionate and energetic but wild and out-of-control. But as Johan plied me with his huge cock, his teenage enthusiasm was matched by a calm, calculating demeanor that reinforced the basic truth of my situation: Johan was totally in control. Of himself, and of me.

Then, it was as if the angle and the pressure and the depth of his stroke struck some secret chord inside me, because an entirely new kind of sound escaped my lips. Not a whimper of pain or a squeal of shame, but a moan of pure, unmistakable, animal pleasure.

"Yessssssss," Johan howled in triumph. "That's it, isn't it?"

"Uhhnnnnnnnnnn," I moaned, unintelligible yet unable to deny the fullness of what I was feeling.

"You like that, don't you?" he laughed arrogantly, steadying his pace, striking the same note over and over. "I solved you, didn't I?"

I moaned again, nodding my head up and down.

"Don't just nod, Nikki. I wanna hear you speak," he said, pulling my hair, forcing me to arch my back, making it impossible for me to move my head. "Tell me. You like getting fucked by your son's best friend, don't you? Don't you?!"

"Uhhnnnnnnnn--uhnnn huhnn," I cried, unable to resist him, shamefully aware that somehow, this 19-year-old boy seemed to be showing me the full potential of what my body could do.

"Do you like being a white cock slut, Nikki?" he growled.

"Ohgod--ohgod--ohgod--"

It was coming. I was almost there. I was not in control.

"I solved you," he cried, pounding me faster now. "Didn't I, Mrs. Kim?"

"Ohgod--Johan--Johan--"

"You can be both... Mrs. Kim, and--and Nikki," he moaned, hammering into me recklessly now. "You ARE both..."

"Johan--don't--don't cum in me--"

"Oh, I'm not going to cum yet," he cackled. "But you are..."

"Oh shit ohhhh shit oh shit," I shuddered, my body racked with tremors, my tits bouncing up and down with his every thrust.

"Mrs. Kim is a good, sweet Asian wife," he howled. "But Nikki..."

"Don't--oh--ohgod--"

"Nikki is a... white--cock--Asian--MILF!" he screamed, pounding into me, mercilessly striking the same spot over and over, exploiting the weakness that only his cock had been able to reach.

"OHGOD OH GOD OHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed, feeling my married pussy clamp down around his 19-year-old cock. "OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK"

"Cum for me, Nikki," he cried, shouting in ecstasy as he rode into me. "Be a slut for me!"

All I could do was writhe on his cock, my body shaking violently as I moaned incoherently, my voice broken, full of ecstasy and regret. I was letting this 19-year-old boy fuck me without a condom. And against all my better angels, he was making me cum for him.

"You act like this a perfect little wife," he cried, slowing his pace just enough to let the aftershocks of my orgasm ripple through me unimpeded. "But Nikki, your body... you know you've got the body of the perfect Asian MILF slut, don't you?"

I was speechless, exhausted and despoiled and disoriented, my body still shuddering in the throes of its sex-drunk mutiny against my brain.

"I wonder how many times I can make you cum tonight," he laughed cruelly, his stroke returning to its original rhythm. "What's your husband's record, Nikki?"

"Johan--Johan, I have to... to go back," I whimpered. "I need to go back to Danny..."

"Oh yeah?" he grunted. "Why's that?"

"If--if he wakes up," I squealed. "If I'm not there for him..."

"Why are you still acting like this is about Danny?" he spat viciously.

"This is... this is for him," I cried plaintively. "I'm doing--doing this for him!"

"That's bullshit," he cried angrily, slapping my ass. "And you know it..."

"It's true!" I moaned. "P--please, Johan... it--it's true..."

"Here's the thing, Nikki," he growled. "I won't cum until I hear you tell me the truth. So I'll give you a choice: you can keep lying to me about how you're only doing this for Danny, and I can keep fucking you all night..."

"Ohgod--Johan, no... you can't..."

"I can keep you in this bed," he continued. "Making you cum over and over, until Danny wakes up without you..."

"No!" I moaned, my voice full of terror. "No, you can't!"

"Or, you can tell me the truth," he snarled. "About why you're really here. About you and your husband."

"I'm--I'm telling the truth," I whimpered.

"Just be honest, Nikki," he said, slowing his rhythm to a gentler pace and dropping his voice to a more soothing tone. "The truth will make me cum. And then I'll let you go."

"You... you will?" I whispered.

"Yes, Nikki," he said softly. "I promise. The truth will set you free."

"Okay, but... I don't know what to say..."

"Tell me about your husband," he said. "Does he love you?"

"Yes," I whispered softly, flushing with shame. "He does."

"How often does he fuck you?"

"I... I don't know," I murmured. "About... about once a week..."

"That's pathetic, Nikki," Johan sneered. "That's not enough for you, is it?"

"I--I don't know..." I stammered.

"With this body," he growled, slapping my ass for effect. "You should be getting fucked like this everyday..."

"Oh god," I moaned, the thought planting itself inside my brain. "Everyday..."

"Your body needs more than just food and water," he cried savagely. "Your body needs a big cock, Nikki..."

"I just...I just--"

"If your husband loves you, then why doesn't he fuck you everyday?" Johan grunted dismissively. "Why isn't he giving you what you need?"

"He's--we're--we're busy," I stammered, unable to think clearly while this young man continued to plumb the depths of my body. "With Danny, and--and Riley..."

"Don't lie to me, Nikki," he snarled, puling my hair back as he plunged into me. "Tell me the truth!"

"I AM!" I moaned, my body quivering inside as the storm clouds began to gather anew. "Ohgod, I--I am..."

But at that moment, I realized that Johan wasn't interested in the truth. He didn't care about how complicated a marriage can be, or how people can change over time and grow apart. He didn't want to know about how hard it is to be a parent, especially raising a kid like Danny.

"TELL ME WHY!" he yelled. "WHY DOESN'T HE GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED?!"

I could see now that for Johan, the truth wasn't based in reality. When it came to me, his truth was based in fantasy, and that was what he wanted.

My body alone wasn't enough. Only one thing would satisfy this greedy, insatiable 19-year-old stud, and it was his version of the truth on my lips. This was my only way out.

"HE--HE--HE CAN'T!" I moaned, unable to deny him what he so clearly wanted, my voice choked with shame and submission. "HE CAN'T!"

"WHY NOT?!" Johan demanded, plunging into me faster now, urging me onward.

"HE CAN'T FUCK ME LIKE THIS!" I cried, my resolve completely broken, my dignity crumbling under his unrelenting onslaught. "NOT--NOT LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE YOU!"

"WHY?!" he screamed, slapping my ass, his hips slamming into me with incredible force.

"HE'S NOT--HE'S NOT BIG!" I moaned. "HE'S NOT BIG ENOUGH!"

"BUT I AM!" he snarled with delight. "AREN'T I?!"

He had pounded so much energy into my body and it had nowhere to go. I had already cum, yet I still felt like a star that was about to go supernova.

"YESSSSS," I screamed, letting his fantasy flow through me. "YOU'RE--YOU'RE SO BIG, JOHAN! YOU'RE--YOU'RE--YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER!"

"YOU LIKE THIS BIG COCK?!" he screamed. "YOU LIKE THE WAY I FUCK YOU?!"

"YES--YES--OHGOD, YES--"

"YOUR HUSBAND CAN'T FUCK YOU LIKE THIS, CAN HE?!"

"NO--NEVER--NOT LIKE THIS!"

"SO WHY DID YOU COME HERE, NIKKI?" he howled. "WHY DID YOU COME TONIGHT?!"

"OH GOD--OH GOD--"

"WAS IT FOR DANNY?!" he sneered triumphantly. "WAS IT?!"

"OH GOD--OH GOD, NO--"

This couldn't be happening. Not this quickly. Not again.

"THEN WHY?!"

"TO--TO--"

My entire body was quaking. Hot, sinful magma was bubbling up from the core of my being, erupting from every pore, every seam.

"TO LET YOU FUCK ME!" I screamed, my debasement finally complete. "I WANTED YOU TO FUCK ME!!"

"CUM FOR ME!" Johan screamed approvingly. "CUM FOR ME AGAIN!!"

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNMPH!" I moaned in rhapsody, seizures of pleasure bursting from every cell of my body with volcanic force.

"You're a slut, Nikki," he sneered callously, still pumping me, refusing to slow down. "You're an Asian slutwife..."

"I'M A SLUT!" I moaned, writhing uncontrollably for him. "I'M YOUR SLUT!"

"A big cock slut," he continued. "A white cock slut..."

"I AM! OH GOD--OH GOD, I AM--"

"Your husband has to accept that," Johan snarled. "Doesn't he?!"

"OH GOD--OH FUCK--"

"If he really loves you," he continued scornfully. "He'll understand, won't he?!"

"JOHAN--JOHAN--PLEASE--"

"He'll understand," Johan moaned. "That his hot--Korean--wife--is... is a cumslut MILF for... for a young, white stud with--with a huge cock..."

His strokes were slowing down, becoming longer and more deliberate. I could tell he was trying desperately to control himself as he approached the point of no return.

"JOHAN--YOU--YOU CAN'T CUM," I begged. "PLEASE, YOU CAN'T CUM IN ME!"

"Then tell me where you want it, slut!" he moaned. "Tell me where you want my cum!"

"NOT INSIDE ME!" I cried desperately. "ANY--ANYWHERE ELSE!"

"Anywhere else?!" he screamed, pulling my hair roughly. "ANYWHERE?!"

"ANYWHERE ELSE!" I moaned again. "WHEREVER YOU WANT!"

Suddenly, Johan pulled out of me, and my entire body felt as if it had suddenly been emptied. Grabbing my hair, he pulled me around to face him.

"Has your husband ever cum on your face, Nikki?" he said, backing off the bed to stand on the floor.

"No," I whispered, looking up at his grinning, arrogant teenage face.

As I knelt before him on the bed, the sight of his cock was breathtaking, not just because of its sheer size, but how incredibly veiny it was, so ready to explode. I couldn't believe that such a thing been inside me, yet its entire length was smeared with cum from my orgasms.

"Beg me for it," he spat, stroking himself.

It's almost over, I thought to myself. This is it. You can do this.

I took a deep breath.

"Cum for me," I whispered softly.

"Beg better," he snarled. "And play with your tits."

"Cum on my face, Johan," I purred seductively, cupping my heavy breasts in each hand, rolling my nipples between my fingers. "I want it..."

"Your husband, he's... he's never done this?" he said, his breathing ragged with desire.

"This is just for you," I cooed, shaking my head. "You're the only one who gets to cum on my pretty face..."

"Oh--oh god," he moaned, looking down at me. "Nikki, don't stop..."

"Your cock is so much bigger than his," I whispered, pushing my tits together invitingly for him. "So I want to give you something he's never had..."

"Yes--yes--keep going--"

"You were right, Johan," I mewled. "This isn't about Danny. Not anymore..."

"OH--OH YES--"

"It's about your huge fucking cock," I smiled. "And my tight, married pussy..."

"OH--OH--OH--"

"You're the only one who gets to do this, Johan, because you're special," I whispered, licking my lips. "Now cum for me..."

"UHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

He threw his head back, and I closed my eyes. Then, I felt one hot, sticky rope after another land on my face, glazing me in a way that no man ever had.

"Good boy," I whispered, wiping cum from my eyes as I opened them.

Then, suddenly, it was over. Johan collapsed onto the bed next to me.

"Holy shit," he shook his head, looking up at the ceiling in amazement. "Did that really just happen?"

As he lay on the bed in a stupor, I stood up, quickly gathering my clothes. Using my ruined blouse, I wiped his cum from my face. Just from standing up, I could feel my body already beginning to ache. I knew it would feel worse in a few hours. I got dressed silently, unable to look at Johan, this younger man who had claimed and broken me like I was some slutty college plaything.

"This didn't happen," I said as firmly as I could, forcing myself to face him as I buttoned what was left of my torn, cum-stained blouse. "You hear me? This never happened."

"Okay, Nikki," he smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "Whatever you say."

"I'm serious," I scowled. "Say it."

"This never happened," he smirked, rolling his eyes. "I must have dreamed it."

"And I better see you cheering for Danny tomorrow," I said, looking at him sternly. "When he breaks your record."

"You bet," Johan grinned. "I took something of his, so I guess it's only fair that he takes something of mine."

"Okay," I nodded, opening the door and stepping out into the hallway. "Goodnight, then."

I walked quickly back to my room, my eyes cast downward, praying that I wouldn't encounter anyone else. My arms were folded, clutching the blouse against my chest, trying to hide the missing buttons and the cum-stains from view.

Quietly, I opened the door to my room and stepped inside, my heart beating wildly as the door clicked shut behind me. I stood there with my eyes closed and listened, holding my breath.

I could hear the sound of Danny's breathing, smooth and even. He was still asleep. I exhaled a tiny sigh of relief. Then, I climbed into the other bed, pulled the covers up over my head, and lay there, perfectly still, hoping that the sounds of my son's sleeping peacefully could soothe my soul.