The Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klapperz
klapperz
105 Followers

"I'm so horny, it's unreal. I've never felt this much need to have sex, but it's so frustrating being locked in this tube and cup thing. Can you remove it now?" asked Cole.

"Yeah Zara was the same for the first few weeks, but it does get better. We'll try out the device today when she gets here," said David.

"If it's so good, how come you don't have one? Are you going to have the surgery too?" asked Cole.

David smugged and said, "No, it's not really for people like me."

Unsure of what he meant by that, Cole was about to ask him, but the doorbell rang, and Zara entered the living room. She gave Cole a passionate kiss on the lips, then stripped off her clothes, wearing only the metal cup covering her genitals.

Cole became acutely aware of his cock and balls and for the first time his prostate. He watched his gorgeous girlfriend's slim body undress and instinctively did the same, stripping down to his underwear. He stopped feeling slightly uncomfortable being naked in front of David.

"Go on, you can remove your underwear," said David, but Cole was too embarrassed. David unlocked his phone and clicked on some buttons. "Let's see if this helps you get over your anxiety. I've increased the hormones again, adding to your arousal level."

Cole felt a heat wave rise throughout his body. His cock was still flaccid, but he could feel almost a build-up of cum sitting at the back of his cock.

"Let's disable the erection blocker slight, letting some blood flow to your cock," said David.

"Erection blocker? What do you mean?" asked Cole, as his legs quivered in frustration.

"Haven't you noticed, you haven't had an erection in a day? The device can block erections, making less strain on your cage," explained David.

"Yes, actually I was getting concerned," said Cole as he felt some blood thicken his cock.

"Please David, can you remove the devices now?" begged Cole.

"No trust me, okay you two. Sit down in front of each other with your legs crossed," directed David.

Cole removed his underwear, now oblivious to any embarrassment and just wanting to have sex with Zara. He sat on the floor and crossed his legs, facing Zara who had done the same.

"Now I'm going to run a small electrical stimulation through your cock Cole, and your clitoris Zara. Can you feel that?" asked David.

Slowly, Cole started to feel a pulsating hit the head of his penis. It felt perfect, almost as good as rubbing his cock. Zara moaned as she slowly thrust against the floor.

"I'm just doubling your hormone levels too, so you should feel a big spike of arousal hit your any second now," said David adjusting his phone.

Suddenly a huge new wave of sexual fantasies entered Cole and Zara's mind. Cole instinctively bent down to kiss Zara's boob's, and Zara ran her hands over Cole's thighs.

"Oh fuck," screamed Cole, thrusting into the air, rubbing at this device.

"Yeah, oh yeah, come on, come on," screamed Zara, throwing herself onto Cole. They rolled about on the floor for thirty minutes, both feeling they were going to cum any second now. Their lips attached to each other, as their hands explored their bodies.

After another hour had passed, they were exhausted and covered in sweat, but still holding each other, feeling they would cum in a second. But the orgasm never arrived.

"Please, oh David, please remove the device," begged Cole.

"Why would you want the device removed? It wouldn't feel as good without it?" explained David.

"I just want to cum? I need to cum? Please," begged Cole.

"Oh if you want to cum, you should have just said so. Zara are you ready too?" asked David.

"Oh yes, yes, please let me cum," screamed Zara, rubbing over Coles metal cup, and down to his legs.

"Okay, here it goes," said David, clicking a button to enable an intensified orgasm.

The electrical stimulation began stronger and firmed for both Cole and Zara, as their sexual desire caused them to lose control of their surroundings and just focus on each other.

Suddenly, Zara screamed out "Oh here it comes, oh baby, yes, yes, YES!" as she lay back and rubbed her legs in pure pleasure.

"Oh yeah, fuck, it's coming, I can feel it," screamed Cole as a burst of heat shot up from his toes to her head. A slow stream of ejaculation left his cock, as he lay quivering on the floor as the strongest orgasm entered his body. The cum trickled out of the hole in how metal cup and lay in a small puddle on the floor.

The couple both lay, rolling left and right as their orgasm lasted for five minutes each. Finally, the arousal started to fade, and they calmed down, kissing each other and lay beside each other catching their breath.

"Looks like you two had fun?" asked David sarcastically.

"Shit, David, I almost forgot you were here. Did you see all that?" said Cole.

"Sure did, I'm glad you had fun. Now, are you glad I got this device for you?" asked David.

"Fuck yeah, that was the best experience of my life. I can still feel my cock throbbing," said Cole.

"Oh yes, of course. Let me help with that, I'll enable the erection blockers again," said David tapping on his phone. Cole felt his cock soften and Zara could feel her clitoris return to normal. Their minds became more rational again as the hormones were reduced and they cleaned up the mess they made and put their clothes on again.

"David, thanks for the device. That really was amazing," said Cole. "But we can't keep asking you every time we want sex."

"Of course you can. I don't mind," said David.

"Yeah, but come on, it's not really practical if we are going to have a relationship," said Cole.

"The way I see it, the three of us are in a special relationship," said David.

Cole was uncomfortable. He didn't want to be in a three-way relationship, he just wanted Zara. But he was too exhausted to fight and was still enjoying the after feeling of his alternative sex session.

"Come on, let's go back to mine," said Zara holding Coles' hand.

"Thanks again David," said Cole, as they left the flat and went back to Zara's home as a couple.

When they got back, they spent the rest of the day talking about their relationship, the experience they had with the device, and their lust for each other. They slept in the same bed that night and had the best sleep of their lives.

klapperz
klapperz
105 Followers
12