The Breeder Pt. 02

Story Info
Audrey finally gets bred, but does she come?
2.5k words
4.45
8.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
440 Followers

Please see part one for warnings.

For the two days leading up to her scheduled breeding, Audrey walked a tightrope between heaven and hell.

After introducing her to the glass penis--and assuring her that he didn't plan to allow her a climax even when she was bred--her Master deemed her thoroughly prepared, and sent her back to her regular duties while they waited for her chosen partner to arrive.

Of course, her Master didn't trust her unsupervised during that time. He locked her into a belted device that cradled her sensitive parts in a metal mesh, allowing waste to pass but keeping her sex locked away from any probing fingers.

Audrey tried, of course. Less than an hour after reporting back to the head maid, she excused herself to the bathroom. Not that she planned to bring herself off! She didn't want to disobey her Master. But her cunt was so empty, pulsing with aches like hunger pangs, and she was certain that just a few touches to her heated, swollen folds would help the itch crawling in her belly.

No matter how she tried, though, there was no relief to be had. She couldn't get even her smallest finger between the belt and her skin; there was no room.

In a fit of desperation, she tried to grind the mesh against herself, but thanks to the curve of the metal, there was no real sensation in it, only the vague tease in the familiar motion that had brought her pleasure so often before when she had palmed her sex in the privacy of her bed. She only succeeded in getting her hand damp with her own fluids as she leaked pathetically at just the idea of being able to touch, her eyes welling with tears of frustration in response to the reality of her denial.

Audrey had never thought of herself as especially addicted to sexual pleasure, especially as a virgin who previously had only experienced the comfort of her own hand, but the idea of not being able to bring herself off for nine months...longer, even, if she failed to bear twins the first time...it was difficult to withstand.

The tears of frustration turned into a proper cry, and then she had to wash her face--and her hand--before returning to work, trying to turn her mind elsewhere. At least she was no longer being tormented with barrels and glass cocks.

It wasn't long, though, before her body began to yearn for the teasing and the torture. As terrible as it had been to be constantly stimulated with no intention of release, the complete lack of touch was worse.

She found herself thinking obsessively on that toy that her Master had inserted into her, the fantastic stretch and the weight of it, the way it had pressed into her...

The head maid had assigned her to light duties, clearly anticipating that she would be struggling to focus on her tasks, and she was mostly assigned to dusting the many empty rooms of the manor.

This left her with ample time to drift in her own imagination.

The duster had a long, rounded handle, tapered at the tip, and Audrey couldn't stop thinking about how it would fit so easily inside her. It wasn't as smooth as the glass penis had been, of course, but she was absolutely dripping wet, so surely it would slide right inside, and the handle was more than long enough to reach all of those spots in her that the glass instrument had teased...

She was so overcome by the thought that she had to stop dusting and stand in place, bracing her hands on the bed of the guest room she was meant to be cleaning as her sad, neglected pussy throbbed with a pitiful urgency in its cold metal prison. A small trickle of fluid escaped through the mesh and ran down the inside of her thigh, making her flush with shame, but it was several minutes before she could bring herself to shake off her lecherous thoughts and hurry to the bathroom once again to dry herself as best she could.

It was an alternating series of tortures from there. Once her hole stopped clenching, she would become very aware of her clit; it was swollen and hard, throbbing with her heartbeat. She would instinctively try to squeeze her thighs together to provide it with some stimulation, but the belt prevented her from finding even such a basic form of relief.

By the time she went to bed, it was her cunny once again, twitching and fluttering, leaking wetness near-constantly as it begged to be filled. Sleep evaded her for hours; she lay quietly in bed so as not to disturb the two other women she shared a room with, hands clenched tight in the sheets to avoid the temptation of reaching uselessly between her legs or making a vain attempt to pleasure herself with her nipples. Eventually, she had to resort to doing mathematical equations in her head to take her mind off of the blazing need in her body and bore herself to sleep.

Audrey slept fitfully, surging through fevered dreams of fingers--and other organs--touching her everywhere except where she needed so desperately to be touched.

She woke in the middle of the night to the sound of a loud moan, and realized with a flash of mortification that it was she who had been moaning, and that she had rolled onto her stomach to thrust her hips into the mattress in her sleep.

She covered her mouth quickly and listened to the two other girls breathing in the room, trying to judge whether either of them was awake to hear her cries. Then her mind turned inexorably back to the dream she'd been having of a man--holding her down, always about to take her, but never quite penetrating, just endlessly teasing her--and her hole clenched hard, making Audrey whimper quietly into her hand. She felt it all the way through the core of her body, followed by a warm fluttering and a rush of liquid copious enough to leave a damp patch on her sheets.

Distantly, she wondered if that had been some sort of orgasm. If it had been, it didn't help her much; her body wasn't satisfied by it in the least, her cunt still on fire with the need to be spread open, her clit throbbing and begging to be touched.

She drifted back to sleep with tears of frustration forming in her eyes once again.

***

Audrey was barely able to drag herself to breakfast the next morning. She was exhausted, and she'd had to get up early to change her bedsheets; when she'd returned, the other girls had refused to look her in the eye, leaving her with little doubt that they'd heard the noises she'd been making the night before.

She grabbed a few rolls of bread in the kitchen and then hurried for the door, thinking of eating somewhere outside where she could at least find some privacy--and in her rush, she almost ran directly into her Master standing in the hallway.

Audrey squeaked and stopped in place, trying to ignore the way her cunny immediately shivered hopefully at his presence.

The smile he gave her was pointed, as if he could read her need on her face. "Lord Fairbank has arrived with his stud. I believe we should prepare for the breeding immediately."

Audrey nodded, and quickly stuffed her bread into her mouth as she followed her Master from the room.

Her head was spinning with relief. Her torture would finally be over.

Yes, Master had said she wasn't meant to climax during the breeding, but she couldn't imagine how he could possibly stop her. Just the idea of a cock spreading her open--a real cock, thick and hot, not cool like the glass one he'd put in her before--sent a shiver through her body.

She wasn't surprised to realize that her Master was leading her back into the cellar, into the room he'd held her in while preparing her. The hateful barrel-seat had been moved aside, and the center of the room was taken up now by a table and some ropes.

On the other side of the table stood two men. One, she knew from his fine clothes, was certainly Lord Fairbank; her eyes swept past him to the naked man standing beside him, the fellow slave she was meant to be bred by.

He was large, and he looked strong, like he did physical work, though his muscles were covered with a layer of gentling fat. He wore no clothing, but he did have a metal device locked around his nethers, not unlike her own belt; there was a sort of cage that restrained his penis, which looked sad and shrunken and red.

At her Master's instruction, she undressed quickly, shedding her dress and petticoat. The other slave watched her with a desperate intensity that made her stomach hot. When she saw his member twitch and bob inside the cage, as if trying to get hard, her cunny throbbed in sympathy.

Once she was similarly exposed, her Master guided her towards the table. She felt a flash of nerves when she understood the intention, but she didn't hesitate; she was willing to do whatever was necessary to have the belt around her waist unlocked, to get closer to finally feeling the stretch of a cock in her aching body.

With her Master's guidance, she bent forward over the table until her stomach lay across it. Her arms were tied in front of her, and then her legs were pulled apart, each ankle tied to a table-leg, so that she had to stand up on the balls of her feet. With the table supporting her weight, it wasn't very tiresome, it just left her feeling very exposed--especially once her Master unlocked her belt and pulled it away, leaving her open to the cool air of the cellar and the eyes of the three men in the room.

Her Master was kind enough to put a pillow under her chin for her comfort, and another one under her hips where they met the edge of the table. The brush of his fingers near her thighs sent a crawling, needy sensation up into her, and her cunt squeezed down hard. It must have been visible, because Lord Fairbank laughed, while his slave made a strangled sort of noise of desire. Audrey buried her flushed face in the pillow for a few seconds, then had to lift it again so that she could breathe.

When she looked up again, she saw Lord Fairbank unlocking the cage on his slave--her breeding partner.

His penis began to harden as soon as it was free. His balls hung heavy and full below it, and a fluid leaked from the tip of his cock, so that he was nearly as wet as she was.

Lord Fairbank led the other slave around behind Audrey then, and her stomach clenched in anticipation as they disappeared from view.

The seconds ticked by at an unbearable crawl as the two lords shuffled and murmured behind her. Then there was a sudden warm brush of skin against the back of her thighs that made her moan, her hips shuddering.

As if spurred on by her cry, the man was on her.

He grabbed her hips in a hard grip and slammed himself against her clumsily--and missed. His cock rubbed against her gaping cunt and then slipped up along the crease of her buttocks. He remained there for a moment, groaning as if he were dying, his member throbbing urgently against her skin.

Audrey felt a moment of panic--surely he wasn't finishing there?--and then a hand interceded, one of the lords pulling him off and guiding him in.

His cock breeched her body with a pressure and heat that surpassed everything she had imagined. The pleasure of finally being filled was overwhelming, and for a moment she only saw stars bursting inside her closed eyelids as the hard velvet of him rubbed along each of her desperate nerves.

Then his cock gave another throb and loosed an erratic gush of even hotter fluid, and Audrey realized with a shock of dismay that he had begun to climax before he'd even entered her.

His hips twitched and stuttered fitfully, jolting his member inside her, caressing her insides in a sharp and unpredictable rhythm, and she whined with need as he barely glanced across the parts of her that the glass cock had rubbed against so nicely.

Audrey arched her back and moaned desperately, trying to force him into the right angle, but it was no use. He was too far lost in chasing his own pleasure, and whenever she tried to move, he just gripped her tighter, as if afraid she would pull away from him. He made another thick noise, sounding almost agonized, as his cock pumped another spray of seed into her.

His grip grew weaker then, and he began to pull out of her--Audrey whimpered--but one of the lords grabbed his hips and held him in place. His penis continued to twitch and spurt inside of her irregularly.

Now that he wasn't holding her down, Audrey began to writhe and hump back against him urgently, letting loose quiet grunts of effort as her legs strained against the restraints. She felt an instinctive urge to wrap her legs around him and draw him in closer, to roll onto her back so that his hard, throbbing cock would rub and press against that spot deep inside her. Her breaths came in little frustrated whines as she slowly, slowly edged her way closer to climax with what little latitude she had, her untouched clit pulsing with desperation.

"I think he's about empty," Lord Fairbank said, and then the other slave was pulled off of her and her cunt was clenching on empty air.

"No, no, no!" Audrey wailed. Nobody answered her.

Her complaints were momentarily silenced as her cunt was immediately breeched again--cold, hard, smooth glass, but not the false cock from before; this was a short plug, with a narrow part between the bulb of it and the flat base, so that once it was slipped into her, it stayed there, sealing the other slave's leavings inside her.

She gasped and rocked her hips, clenching down on the plug to try and find the orgasm that she'd been so close to achieving, but the plug left her feeling more empty than full, her pussy throbbing with the need for more.

"Please," Audrey whimpered piteously. "Please, please, I need to finish, Master, please!"

Lord Fairbank left the room--he was half-carrying his slave, who looked as if he might have fainted at some point in the proceedings and was still only partway conscious--and Audrey's Master ran a large hand down her spine, making her shudder.

"Settle down. You're alright, there. Remember, once you deliver me a couple of healthy twins, you'll have your reward."

"No, Master, please," she begged, her cunt squeezing fitfully around the glass plug in response to his touch on her skin.

He just patted her, then stepped away. "I'm going to leave you here to rest for a few hours while that seed brews up in your belly."

Then there was a quiet click as her Master, too, left the room, leaving Audrey to suffer alone.

dothemath
dothemath
440 Followers