All Comments on 'The Breeder Pt. 03'

by WednesdaysCoffin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Whew!

Keep going! I liked this one better than the first. But please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A little lacking

There isn’t any real story here. It’s just women getting fucked by big cocks in a sterile room. I think I’ll pass on any future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

make a story of Violet and Mason..

WednesdaysCoffinWednesdaysCoffinover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@JJMemaw0623 - Thank you for reading, and I will definitely keep writing.

@Anonymous - Violet and Mason will definitely return. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soooo....

The only thing I'm getting here is that these men/wolves think that foreplay is a yank of the hair and growling how they're gonna fill them up with pups. I get that these are all shifters and don't really get injured but you're writing for us humans. An actual woman who has the unfortunate pleasure of hooking up with a hung stud, who thinks his big dick is nothing more than a battering ram, will probably need pain meds without the the finesse required to prepare the average pussy to accommodate it. Getting just wet isn't enough. The arousal process takes time to allow the vaginal canal to relax and lengthen. Don't mean to sound preachy but since this is the only thing being written for three straight chapters, it really stands out. Time for a little story development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to know what happens to the girls in the end like who do they end up with. Also if they sign up for it is that permanent? Or do they end up with the one who gets them pregnant too? Like what happens?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWednesdaysCoffin@WednesdaysCoffin
Lover of words, loather of most other things . . . but a nice gal. I write for a living but this is where I get to explore my darkest, most sinister fantasies. If you wish to reach me directly, you can email me at WednesdaysCoffin@gmail.com. May 2022: I apologize for being a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES