The Breeder: Vic's Encounter

Story Info
A hiker falls into alien breeder cave.
4.8k words
4.54
22.2k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//**This is my first attempt at any kind of published story like this. With some help from a friend for prompts and suggestions, I put this story together with the intent of expanding it into a multi-part series. Hope you enjoy it. **

"Erica, stop, wait. That's him up ahead." Vic said, grabbing her friend by the wrist.

"And -- just ignore him, walk past like nothing happened," Erica responded, flipping the perfectly straight edge of her ironed blonde hair over her shoulder.

"I can't do that, there's no way he won't say something!" Vic continued from the ground, taking the resting moment to stretch.

"That sounds like it's a you problem Vic, maybe don't suck three loads out of a rando you meet on the trail you walk every day if you aren't going to be able to ignore them when you run past each other," Erica said, mocking a blowjob.

"Not that it helps, but I only sucked two of the loads out of him. The best orgasm of my life milked the third one out." Vic explained, feeling her wetness grow as she remembered the orgasm. Catching herself rubbing her inner thighs instead of stretching.

"Then why don't you want to see him? That seems like a perfect reason to run into him again." Erica retorted stretching backwards with ease.

"Well then, you're in luck. You go ask him for a mind-shattering orgasm and I'll go off-trail and cut around to meet you up ahead, sound good? Cause I can't be around him, I have no idea why, but I just can't be around him" Vic questioned, almost pleading with her friend as she stood.

"Not a chance, my wedding was last week and my honeymoon is next week. I don't think I can fit in trailside sex with a stranger. Us blondes may have more fun, but I plan on having my fun on some tropical island's beach, not grinding pine needles into my knees and nipples." Erica said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, can you at least distract him, trip or something, just make some noise so I know he's not looking and I'll meet you at Marker 13 in 30 minutes" Vic pleaded, inching her way closer to the forest's edge.

"Fine, I'll trip and play the damsel in distress, while you run into the woods and hide. But you're going to owe me, big time. And not one of your 'show up with a case of beer and a pizza' nights either. I'm talking big-time, owe me here." Erica said, giving in. "What's his name?"

"I don't know." Vic smiled in response as she ducked in behind the closest tree.

"OH SHIT! OUCH," Erica cried out as she faked her fall.

With the distraction, Vic ran deeper into the woods heading up the hill and through the trees towards Marker 13. The deeper she travelled, the more ominous the woods began to feel, and worst of all, she was still aroused from thinking about the orgasm from the day before.

"I knew better than to pick up rando's on the trail." Vic scolded herself as she climbed over a fallen tree. "This is the fourth or fifth last time, but I swear this time IS the last."

When climbing between a pair of large trees, their roots, a tangle of ankle breakers and soft puddles, Vic lost her footing, slipping and falling head first into a puddle. Only it wasn't a puddle, it was a rain gully carved out between the roots, only deeper. She fell deep into the ground, through several layers of roots and sticky fibrous threads. Vic ended up dangling awkwardly fifteen or so feet from the ground. It was dark, darker than any night, darker than any room, this was a deep underground dark. The sunlight never reached here and yet she could feel the life in the cave.

Her leggings were ripped in several places, she was missing her left shoe, her medium-length, dark brown hair was dishevelled and coated with the same sticky threads that bound her and her right tit, somehow, was out of her sports bra.

Vic thrashed and flexed against the sticky threads managing to free her right arm, she fixed her bra and continued attempting to free herself. She struggled against the threads, breaking more off, freeing her right leg causing her to end up suspended sideways by her left side. She began swinging herself back and forth to produce momentum, hoping to catch one of the walls or something to pull herself free of the threads. In the dark, Vic failed to notice the approaching creatures from deeper in the tangle of threads until one of them reached out to grab her.

The warm mucousy hands that grabbed her pull her free of the sticky threads and maneuver her so she is on her back on a thicker sheet of the threads. Vic struggled against their grip, kicking and thrashing trying to break free, but the palms of their hands were sticky like glue in addition to having the strongest, yet gentlest grip Vic had ever felt. The pair of weird four-armed aliens would gather secretions from slits on their faces, the act of stretching it between their hands would turn it into threads which were used to secure Vic to the sheet on her back, her arms spread out and stuck to the sheet, no matter how hard she flexed and strained, she couldn't pull free of the sticky binds. One of the aliens pulled off her other shoe, the sound of its hollow thud hitting the ground now only ten feet below her, Vic thought that if she could break free, she could probably stick the landing. Her socks were pulled off and her feet were coated in the same sticky substance as the threads are made of, it was warm and made her feet tingle.

In the darkness of the cave, Vic had seen nothing, heard not but her screams, but she felt a great number of things. Trapped, sticky, terrified, aroused, and terrified. A soft glow slowly began to rise in the distance, the position she was put in was specifically chosen to give her a perfect view of the approaching alien. Rows of ovoid shapes lined the walls of the cave, each glowed a faint red as the creature approached showering the monster in an eerie light.

Over ten feet tall, with long, multi-jointed limbs the alien maneuvered its way through the cave, walking on the walls and ceiling as easily as the floor. A hand is stretched out with three long six jointed fingers to inspect the ovoids as it passes. Shapes and contours along the alien's torso serve to guide Vic's sight of the alien to its cock. Its silhouette reflects an iridescent blue from shiny black skin, a bulbous mushroom tip sits atop a thick, rigid shaft. Testicles that could hold gallons of cum bounce with each step the alien takes, while large, ridged veins that extend up the shaft pulse with each bounce.

It climbed along the roof to reach her, the cave around the alien illuminated by the soft red glow of the ovoid shapes. The alien leaned over Vic to inspect her, multiple eyes blinking, each focusing on a different part of her. Thin tendrils snaked out from slits on its face and began to caress and inspect every aspect of her face. Warm breath poured out as a mist from the same slits as the tendrils and a deep low gurgle reverberated from within the alien's deep, wide and hollow-sounding chest. Vic attempted to dodge the tendrils, shaking her head at their approach, undeterred, they would explore her ears, nape and neck instead.

Terrified of the creature that has her captive, Vic screamed and screamed. She struggled against the sticky threads thrashing beneath the alien attempting to free herself. The alien leaned in close, and moved its face around her body, teasing at her arms with the tendrils, tracing the outline of each muscle straining against the bonds. As it explored, the deep, gurgling, rumble from within the alien increased in volume and intensity as it lowered in tone.

It snorted when it reached her bra, spraying her with some viscous substance. Still suspended from the ceiling, the alien reached for Vic's bra, its hands vaguely humanoid, except for the fact that three of the fingers were at least a foot long each, with six different joints. And, what would be a thumb appeared to be a foot-long cock. Most terrifying of all was the pinky, it looked like a short slender needle on a thin finger, and where it met the rest of the hand, a bulbous section glowed with a faint red light, illuminating some kind of liquid sloshing around within.

The alien dragged its fingers across Vic's face and down her neck, catching the edge of the digits on the stretchy fabric. The alien brought its face back up over Vic's, all of its eyes staring into hers as she screamed and struggled. It's long paced breaths were now producing long deep rattling bass tones from deep within the alien's broadening chest. It leaned in close, the breathing slits dripping their viscous fluid all over her face, the mist of it cascading down her body creating small clouds falling around her, it smelt sweet, salty, and musky all at once. Slowly from the tips of the alien's fingers, Vic felt the points of sharp claws or talons pressing into her skin.

Vic stopped screaming. Her breathing was shallow, nearly hyperventilating, her heart was racing so hard she could feel it in her ears, eyes, and toes. Slowly and intentionally, the alien stared into Vic as its claws tore through the fabric of her sports bra. Vic could feel the resonance of the aliens breathing through the claws as they traced along her flesh, its face practically touching Vic's as the claws cut through the bottom of the elastic. The alien's breathing was coming in long, several seconds in, several seconds out, the exhale sending waves of mist out of the alien and across Vic's face and body. The inhale produced deep bass vibrations that Vic could now feel just being in proximity to the hulking creature.

Free of the bra, Vic's breasts betrayed her arousal, rock-hard nipples proudly displaying her bar piercings. The alien moved its face to her breasts and the tendrils resumed their exploration, kneading her breasts, tracing around the areolas, wrapping around each nipple tugging, pulling and squeezing, even exploiting the jewelry by twisting and tugging at it. Vic groaned in frustrated arousal at the alien's assault, resuming her screaming and struggling against the sticky threads.

The alien moved again, lowering itself to the ground, and it was then that her terror in Vic reached its peak as the alien positioned itself between her legs. She could barely see it from her angle, but it was there. The alien's thick cock, its bulbous head, the thick, ridged veiny shaft, and the balls with gallons of cum, she was positioned perfectly to take it with little to no effort on either of their parts.

Terrified of what was to come, Vic began to struggle as hard as she could. The alien reached to her with its long fingers, they slowly wrapped around her throat as she screamed. She continued to scream as the fingers gently closed around her, tightening ever so slightly, enough that she could feel the vibrations of the alien's breathing reverberate through her entire body. Then it began to squeeze, it tightened its grip slowly, Vic's scream changed as her airflow was restricted, as she stretched and bent her neck to try and keep her airway open. Her scream now included the echoed rumble of the alien's inhalation, adding a quavering base to her scream.

The alien began to stare into her again, its face dripping from each of its slits, droplets falling into her screaming mouth and into her eyes that were wide with terror. Then, the screaming stopped, or was muffled as the dick-shaped thumb was pushed into her mouth and down her throat, a slimy trail of pre-cum dragged along her tongue as it entered her. The soft warm digit swelled in her mouth. She could feel the heat of it throughout her entire face, but it was a distraction, she felt the prick of the slender needle at the base of her skull. A warm rush spread from that spot bringing her to the edge of orgasm instantly.

Along with the instant physical arousal, a flood of mental images and memories were hers to explore. The overwhelming feeling of the aliens' intent was clear, Vic was to be bred. She would be filled with this alien's cum, repeatedly. She will get pregnant and a week later give birth. Then the process will be repeated. And she would enjoy it.

Vic felt the needle withdraw, the cock in her mouth pulsed as the alien continued choking her in time with its own breathing. It tightened its grip as it inhaled, forcing the vibrations into Vic through her spine and loosened its grip on its exhale, sending waves of warm mist into her nostrils as she recovered from the brief strangulation. And she was still on the verge of orgasm. She felt the alien move closer to her and press the hard underside of its thick cock against her. The bass vibration of its breathing was now being directly applied to her clit through the rigid cock as Vic bounced, suspended and trapped on the sticky threads.

The alien's grip on her throat loosened one finger at a time until only the thumb remained in her mouth. Vic had started sucking on the cock to the pace set by the squeezing, and the alien's breathing. As the thumb left her throat and mouth, with the head of the cock just behind her lips it burst, flooding her mouth with cum in long gouts timed with the breathing pattern of the alien. Vic gulped down the cum quickly, with her mouth still half full the cock was pulled from her mouth with a 'pop'. Vic gurgled as she took a deep breath, cum dribbling from her mouth down her face and into her hair.

Her body was vibrating, and she felt herself glowing with warmth, her struggles before were to escape, but now, Vic did everything she could to grind her clit harder onto the alien. For all her efforts, Vic couldn't seem to find the right spot and in what felt like minutes of grinding she couldn't orgasm, even with the vibrations of the alien's breathing being applied directly to her clit, she couldn't cum. Her screams of terror had changed to moans of pleasure and groans of frustration as she continued to fail to bring herself to orgasm. She needed this alien inside her. She needs it to cum inside her. That's how she would get to cum. Just like it was with the hookup.

Vic had swallowed the first load of the hiking trail hookup excited to be so bold as to suck a stranger's cock two feet off the trail while others were jogging by. But after that first load, she kept sucking, he was looking down at her, smiling with a look of creepy arrogance as she continued to suck until he got hard again only a few moments later. She voluntarily deepthroated his cock as he leaned back against the tree and whistled. When he was close again he told her to suck on only the head of his cock, which she did, massaging it with her tongue and lips until the cock gave up its delicious cum, the same thickness and volume as the first load, filling her mouth several times as she greedily swallowed it all. Even then, she kept sucking, trying to get him hard again.

"Once I'm hard again, you'd like that cum in your pussy wouldn't you?" the stranger asked, looking down at her with that same look. Vic nodded emphatically with his cock still in her mouth, doubling her efforts to get him hard again while reaching into her pants and feverishly stuffing several fingers into her pussy. Unable to find satisfaction, with her hand slick with her juices from her soaked pussy she pulled her tits from her bra and started giving the stranger a tit job, lubricating her tits and nipples with saliva and her wetness.

As soon as the stranger was hard enough to enter her, Vic bent over and pulled her leggings down, grinding her tits and knees into the soil, presenting herself to the stranger. His cock met with no resistance as it slipped into Vic's tight pussy, in fact, as soon as he had lined himself up, Vic pushed back so hard onto him that he nearly fell over. She was insatiable, thrusting backwards as hard and fast as she could, gripping onto a root in front of her for more leverage. The harder she thrust the stronger the taste of his cum filled her mind, well beyond thinking about it, Vic was now calling out for the stranger to fill her, and then he did. She could feel every spurt but it was the first one that set off her orgasm.

The strongest orgasm of her life as her pussy clenched down on the stranger's cock deep within her as she came, milking more and more cum from it with each second, a long guttural groan escaped her as she rode through their orgasms. He had resumed thrusting as he came, and when he started softening, he pulled out, Vic immediately turned around and began cleaning his cock off, keeping her ass high in the air, not letting a drop leak out of her. "Good, glad you liked it. I'll see you tomorrow." the stranger said with his creepy smile before leaving Vic with her ass in the air and the taste of his and her's cum on her lips.

Remembering the sex from the day before only made things worse, Vic began begging the alien to fuck her. "Fuck me! Please! I need you in me! Please Fuck ME! Fill me with your cum, impregnate me!" The alien was in no rush, it had resumed its exploration of her body, the tendrils of its face tracing out her abs, along her hips and over each rip in her leggings, the deep bass of its breath echoing in her chest.

The alien's long fingers wrapped around Vic's waist and squeezed, the cock thumbs oozing pre-cum all over her. Caressing Vic's shapely ass, the alien curled its six fingers under the waist of Vic's leggings. This time the feeling of the claws didn't cause terror or panic, but relief and elation, the claws were going to cut away the last barriers between her and the alien's cock. Then, it would fuck her and impregnate her.

Slowly, the alien's three clawed fingers cut away the leggings, the claws tracing along her ass, up her thighs, knees and calves. Vic was so tense from the frustration, she needed to cum, it was all she could think. And with her leggings and underwear removed, Vic could feel just how wet she had gotten.

With the last barriers gone, the alien could also resume its exploration of her body. As soon as the alien's face was near her soaking wet slit she started trying to grind against it, she could feel the long misty breaths from the slits before the tendrils came out to explore her pussy. Dozens of tendrils darted in and around her labia and vagina, tugging, pulling, teasing at every part of her. Several encircle her clit and begin rhythmically tugging on it. Yet, even with direct stimulation of her clit, Vic was unable to cum and she again started to beg.

"There's nothing in the way anymore, please fuck me now! I'll take all of your cum happily! Just cum in me NOW!" Vic begged the alien, still trying to grind on anything in reach of her aching clit. The alien repositioned itself again, this time lining itself up with Vic. With an animalistic intent, she resumed trying to impale herself on the alien's cock.

With one hand, the alien grabbed Vic's waist to steady her, with the other, it once again wrapped its fingers around her throat, squeezing in rhythm with its breathing. As the fingers closed around her, she opened her mouth eagerly anticipating the cock-like thumb, instead, she felt the prick of the needle once again at the base of her skull. However, instead of a flood of images or memories, she could see a combination of herself and Erica. "Oh shit, Erica, she'll be worried about me." Vic lamented between moans.

The deep guttural rasp of the alien changed briefly to that of deep booming laughter as the images of Erica expanded in her mind, showing her kneeling in the needles sucking on the stranger's cock, a look of pure bliss on her face as her throat expanded around the cock buried in it. The stranger pulled his cock from her mouth, still hard as she turned to face another cock. Bending over while standing she took the new cock in her mouth and slid her face down its length. Looking up at the new stranger, Vic felt as though Erica was staring into her eyes. "You're going to swallow it all aren't you?" the new stranger asks. With an emphatic head bob on the cock in her mouth, Erica agreed, adding an aroused moan to the acceptance.

12