The Breeder: Vic's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did, she swallowed several mouthfuls before the cock was removed from her mouth, still hard. "Ready for more?" the two strangers ask simultaneously.

"Yes, fuck me, fill me with your cum!" Erica practically screamed at them. She groaned loudly as she was penetrated from behind, she lunged for the cock in front of her but she was lifted before she reached it. The stranger behind her picked her up from beneath her knees, his cock buried deep in her ass, he spread her legs open for the other stranger who approached her, his cock pointing forward, dripping with saliva and cum. Erica's hands were all over herself, teasing her nipples with one hand while feverishly fingering herself with the other.

The image shifted to the view of herself, Vic could see her pussy visibly dripping as she thrust her hips onto nothing. She could see the sex-crazed look on her face as she rolled her eyes and bit her lip. Watching Erica get fucked was making her even hornier. The alien moved so its cock was resting on Vic, she begged silently for it to enter her while squirming, trying to find a way to get it inside her.

The images change back to Erica, a similar crazed look on her face. She cried out in ecstasy as the stranger entered her. There are two strangers fucking her friend in her ass and pussy, a week after her wedding and a week before her honeymoon and she looks like she's enjoying it more than anything she'd experienced before. Vic could hear her friend begging the strangers to cum inside her.

All thoughts of her friend disappeared as she felt the bulbous head of the alien's cock make contact with her dripping pussy. The alien's hand tightened around her throat again, forcing her head back as she stretched to accommodate her tightening windpipe. A vibrating moan was squeezed out of her as the alien used its grip to push Vic further onto its cock. It filled her pussy perfectly, like a plug, it was deep, but there is plenty of room for cum to pool right against her cervix. She could feel the alien's balls beneath her ass, they're soft, and warm but give her something to bounce against. Vic's legs slid around the alien, fitting into grooves along its torso, the sticky elastic substance on her feet anchoring her to the alien and giving her the ability to bounce herself on the alien's cock. And she does, immediately. Vic began thrusting herself onto the cock trying to bring relief to her aching need for an orgasm. The alien's face moved closer to hers, the tendrils touching her face, tickling along her neck and ears as she fucked herself on its cock. Its warm misty breath cascaded over her body as she bounced it as hard as she could.

She's lifted off of the netting, her head and neck supported by the alien's hand still wrapped around her. As they moved, Vic continued to thrust herself onto the alien, another injection at the base of her skull from the needle finger spread warmth throughout her body. Then, a second injection right above her womb, a new warmth spread inside her, she could feel it, whatever that was, it stimulated her to guarantee a successful breeding.

Vic's attention is forced away from her impending orgasm to Erica's, her friend is begging for the strangers to cum in her. "Will we see you tomorrow?" the two asked in unison. "Yes, I'll do whatever you ask, whenever, as long as you cum inside me, I'll do it!" Erica screams.

Then they cum, all of them. The two strangers in Erica fill her, Vic knows the feeling, the look on Erica's face gives it away, she is being pumped full of ounces of cum. Between the two strangers, maybe cups worth. Her pussy and ass are clenching those cocks so hard it probably hurts, attempting to coax out as much cum as possible. But that orgasm pales in comparison to what Vic is feeling.

The alien's hand tightened around her throat, it stretched its hips forward forcing its cock deep into Vic, their new position locking her in place with her legs trapped in their channels around its torso. And then it flooded her. Cum pumped into Vic's pussy in volumes that she never thought possible, her orgasm started immediately, clamping down on the rigid alien cock so hard it hurt. She could feel herself stretching as she was pumped full, but she could also feel her entire body convulsing to draw that cum into her womb, her cervix sucked up as much as it could with each convulsion of her orgasm. And still, the cum kept pumping into her. The plug-like shape and thickness of the alien's cock stopped even a single drop from leaking out.

The alien released her neck allowing her to go limp, her legs still locked around its torso, she gently swings upside down, ensuring not a single drop of cum is lost. The pair began moving again, Vic swinging limply underneath the alien, each step setting off a new wave of orgasms. With her hands finally free, Vic attacked her clit, desperate to maintain the orgasms.

Too distracted to pay attention Vic is brought to a different room. She was coated in a new layer of the sticky threads, her arms tied down to her body, the alien makes sure she has room to reach her clit which she immediately resumes rubbing, setting off another wave of orgasms. Her legs are released from the alien's torso and are coated in more of the sticky substance and threads. Safely immobilized, the alien begins working its cock out of Vic. Before it pulls out completely a different substance is pumped into her, a dense and thick substance plugs her vaginal entrance and creates a thick coating on the outside, drying to a thick crust around her hands and crotch.

She's picked up and brought over to one of the ovoid sacs. It has a seat with a cock like protrusion which is fitted into her ass, setting off a completely different set of orgasms. In her blissful state, she doesn't even register the mask being pulled over her face, she instinctively started sucking on another oozing cock within the mask and drinks down the cum it offers. The sac is filled with some kind of fluid with enough buoyancy that allows her to gently bounce on the cock embedded deep within her ass, her mask's umbilical keeping her balanced in the center of the sac-like an embryo.

Her orgasms continued as the ovoid sac was placed along the wall, it had a faint glow that emanated from the fluid it was filled with, in addition to arousing whatever it came in contact with. More images were sent to her of the others in the sacs along the walls, floors, and ceilings. Another massive orgasm is triggered as she felt something twist in her womb. She sees images of others, all at various stages of pregnancy, each orgasm as the alien hybrid within them shifts or moves. Her nipples began to leak milk into the fluid of the sac when she sees images of baby aliens suckling the swollen breasts of others orgasming in their sacs. The light fades as the alien retreats. Vic is left to orgasm in the dark of her sac, blissfully bred by an unknown alien. Excited to have Erica's memories to share tomorrow.

12