The Breeding Center Ch. 05

Story Info
Kayla has a run-in with Lexi's nemesis.
1.4k words
4.22
13.5k
7

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

Dear reader,

The following is one chapter of an ongoing story. It is not intended as a stand-alone piece.

Some chapters may be more graphic than others.

*****

"Get her!" Andi ordered. Suddenly, someone grabbed me and held my arms tightly behind my back.

Poor Kayla had been stripped completely naked. My bed had been pulled away from the wall and Kayla was standing behind it, a foot on each chair, bent over my headboard. Two girls stood by and held her arms while Andi stood behind her.

"What great timing!" Andi laughed.

With tears rolling down her face, Kayla fought her captors but a small girl, she was no competition for them.

"You're right on time to watch me initiate my new girlfriend." Andi boasted.

"NO!" I said, struggling.

"Sexy Lexi..." Andi chirped sweetly. "Do you remember when I took your cherry?"

I gulped hard. "Leave her alone!" I yelled.

"Kayla tells me you two are not a real couple... it's a game you two play to upset me." Andi kicked the chairs further apart. "She told me she wants to be mine... and she will happily do anything... to earn her way into my family." Andi returned her attention to Kayla's hips as she caressed them.

"I didn't say that!" Kayla cried out.

"Hmmm... I don't know" Andi revealed. "I have ears all over this place. They say it's true." Andi's right hand disappeared between Kayla's legs.

Kayla released a small squeal. Her eyes widened and her pretty little face cringed.

"Oh, sweetheart! You're already so wet! It's clear you want me inside you, so let's get on with it, shall we?"

"No! Please!" Kayla cried.

"That's a lie!" I insisted. "We are a couple!"

"If that is so, you'll need to come over and kiss. If it is convincing, I might let you two entertain us with your lovemaking." Andi mocked.

"What goes on between us is none of your business, Andi! Why don't you leave us alone?!" I struggled again, but my arms were pulled tighter.

Andi shifted and pushed another finger into Kayla's body.

She squealed. "Please don't do this!" she begged.

Andi locked eyes with me and pushed in a fourth finger as Kayla rose to her tippy toes in an attempt to escape it. Andi pumped into her roughly as Kayla whimpered.

"Stop it! Please!" I begged.

Her thumb was added and Kayla screamed. "You're hurting me!"

"Sweetheart, let's call this your first lesson in obedience. You'll open up for me and keep me amused however I want. You'll keep your pretty mouth shut tight unless I want something in it. You'll always be eager to please me, and you'll resist me not one bit."

"Why are you doing this?! What do you gain from being such a bully?" I demanded.

Andi turned to acknowledge my question. She stopped thrusting into Kayla, tipped her head and turned to the ceiling as if considering a dignified answer. Then, a low moan was heard. Kayla's voice slowly got louder until she reached a full volume scream. Andi's entire fist now locked inside the small girl and Kayla started to whimper and sob, terrified.

Andi resumed pumping while keeping her eyes on me. "I think you know what I want." she said casually.

"You want me to be your bitch." I stated.

"I did..." Andi affirmed as she moved her other hand around Kayla's body and started kneading her clit.

Kayla jumped and objected.

Andi stopped abruptly. "What do I have to do to teach you what it means to submit?!" Andi said, reprimanding Kayla. Andi paused her stroking, slapped Kayla hard on the behind, before continuing her efforts, more vigorous than before.

Andi casually returned her attention to me. "Now... I want you both." she finished, matter of fact.

Kayla's bawling quieted and her eyes drifted closed. Her body was raised and lowered with each vicious thrust.

While watching my reaction, Andi leaned into Kayla. "Come for me sweetheart." she whispered loudly. The words sent chills through my body. "Show everyone what sound an obedient pet should make."

Kayla groaned and her sounds turned to that of pleasure instead of pain. Her tempo increased as she rode her captor obediently.

"Stop!" I begged. I fought against my handler, but she squeezed me tighter.

Kayla suddenly came to life and roared with orgasm. She thrashed about as Andi refused to cease.

Andi busted into crazed laughter and abruptly pulled out of the girl, causing her to scream before collapsing.

"Ladies," Andi said. Her minions released us and fell in line to leave my room. She walked in front of me closely, a big smile on her face, pausing briefly to wipe her hand on my gown. "Thanks for the gift, lover... I enjoyed her immensely." She leaned in to kiss me, but I turned my head sharply. She laughed. "Tease."

The four of them left the room and I ran to Kayla. I helped her from the chairs, threw a blanket around her, and took her in my arms. I held her as she shook. "I am so sorry. She can't get away with this."

I helped her into her clothes and washed her face. When she was ready, I was by her side as we went to the nurse's station to report the abuse.

*****

The hall was quiet. No one had returned to the nurse's station and no one was in the community room. Kayla and I sat close together on the couch.

"Are you okay?"

"Yah... I think so... I'm just embarrassed."

"I know... that's exactly what she was going for... Kayla, she was like this to me for far too long, and I struggled against her as long as I can remember, but I was weak and didn't take the proper actions to put a real stop to it. Now... I can't let her keep doing this. Something has got to give!"

"Maybe that's what feeds her drive... your resistance. Maybe if you... if we... just submit to her..."

"No Kayla! Don't talk like that! Don't you see...? Even if you do what she wants... even if she lightens up on you... you'll only be used as one of her minions! Do you want to be one of those girls who holds someone down so she can rape them?"

Her eyes were huge. "N... no... " she stuttered.

"Neither do I."

"What do we do?"

"We'll wait right here until the nurse returns and we will file a formal complaint against her and all the others!"

"Andi will be mad."

"Why would you care about her feelings? She hasn't cared about ours."

"She might come back at us."

"Not if they send her away... and I know the perfect place for her."

"Lexi... I don't know..." Kayla sighed heavily.

"Hey..." I took her chin and forced her to look at me. "We ARE going to fix this. I won't allow her to continue this with me or you or anyone, understand?"

Kayla nodded.

I kissed her forehead and pulled her into my arms.

Something in the corner of my eye caused me to turn. Riley stood in the hallway watching us. She spun on her heel and stormed away.

I immediately got to my feet. "Wait!" I tried to run after her but the stiff barrel inside me made it difficult. "I can explain! Stop!" I yelled to her. I followed her quickly but the elevator closed before I could stop her. "Fuck!" I screamed.

I returned to Kayla and slumped beside her on the couch.

"What just happened?" She asked softly.

"That nurse... um... I was hoping she could help us..."

"Well... why did you say..." Kayla asked, confused.

"I ... I know it's frowned upon for girls here to... fraternize. I heard something about that somewhere... I didn't want her to get the wrong idea and assigned one of us to a different wing or something..."

Kayla gasped at the idea. "Good thinking! ...but can you trust her?"

"What choice do we have? I can't leave you here alone with these women. I won't. They're crazy. I've got to speak with her... or, um... any other nurse I can find."

We heard something behind us and I turned. Two women from the kitchen staff stepped out of the private elevator pulling a lunch cart. The first woman unloaded the first tray. She heard the door click shut and turned to make a quick inspection. Satisfied, she turned to Kayla, alone on the couch. She tipped her head hello, and returned to her work.

*****

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers