The Breeding Center Ch. 04

Story Info
Lexi experiences a second breeding session.
1.8k words
4.15
32.2k
11
0

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers

Riley and I arrived at a small room. We entered and I hesitated to see the exam table with stirrups. "What's going on?" I asked.

"I have to remove the blocker." Riley told me.

I relaxed. I had forgotten. She closed the door as I sat at the end of the table. She had me lay back and put my feet in the stirrups. Then she wrapped Velcro straps around my thighs to hold them in place.

"Who was that girl?" She finally said.

"What girl?" I asked.

Riley did not answer.

"Oh, the blond?"

Silence.

"That's Kayla of House Wilmington." I said

"You just met her. You already seem so close." Riley said flatly as she poked around on her computer.

"She's just a friend." I said, staring at the ceiling.

"Uh huh..."

Silence.

"Is something the matter?" I asked.

No reply. Riley stood and came to my side to scan my I.D. She raised my gown further and relocated herself between my legs. There was a pressure and I heard a click as she opened the little door. Her fingers touched me and I flinched. She wedged them in to grasp the hardened blocker. Then, taking firm hold, she pulled gently. There was an uncomfortable suction. I tensed and my thighs reflexively tried in vain to pull together. Riley arched the blocker sharply, releasing the suction so she was able to gently guide it out. I let out a deep sigh of relief, relaxed my buttocks and sank into the table, closing my eyes.

"Lexi... do you mind explaining to me why your vagina is filled with all this seed?" Riley asked with an irritated tone.

I focused and observed the sensation of thick warm wetness running from my body. However, I was confused by her question.

"This is supposed to be in your womb!" Riley finally said.

I didn't know how to reply, so I laid there and watched her study the wasted seed as it drained out between my legs.

She referred again to her computer. "It says here, you counted seventeen orgasms."

"Oh... that..." I said. "Well... it was probably less than seventeen."

Riley glared at me, my open legs framed her grave expression. "How many, Lexi Meridian?" She said sternly.

I hesitated and swallows hard. "Two." I squeaked.

"Two?!?" Riley exclaimed. "Lexi! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"I know! I'm sorry! It was so intense and I thought I would lose my mind! I'm sorry! Please don't tell!" I pleaded.

She studied my face and softened. Slowly sitting, she returned her gaze to my dripping error. She sighed and finally spoke. "I'll have to get you in this morning's breeding session so you can repeat the insemination." She shook her head. "...honestly, Lexi I thought we were going to be friends. You should've told me about this yesterday."

"We will be ...uh, we are! We are friends! Please don't put me back on that machine! I can't take it. Please! I'll do anything!" The tears begin to moisten my eyes and I sniffed back the shame. I closed my eyes, and tried to will it away, the embarrassment of my mistake and the frustration of the penance I must now pay.

Riley carefully wiped away the sticky mess. "You have such pretty lips." She said quietly.

I was confused and didn't know how to reply.

After an awkward silence, Riley finally spoke. "I'm going to inseminate you another way," she said resolutely. "...and let's hope we didn't miss our window."

"Oh thank you so much!" I said.

"If I can't get you pregnant, you'll have to repeat yesterday's method each month until it is successful. I can't keep doing this." She said, frustrated.

"I understand. Thank you! I really appreciate it!" I repeated.

Riley stood. "I have to get some seed. Stay put." She said.

I nodded. I found her advice a bit humorous, but I waited until she was gone to let out a small chuckle. Of course I was going to stay put: I was strapped to a table. I smiled and felt deeply relieved Riley was willing to help me. I relaxed and closed my eyes, but after some time, I began to feel a bit anxious as she had been gone too long.

When I heard someone at the door, I jumped. It was from Riley. With a bag in hand, she marveled at me with legs spread, tilted her head and smiled. She didn't say anything but unloaded her bag and made her preparations. A minute later, I heard something rip open and felt a familiar cold object against my body. A bit of pressure was applied and suddenly it was gone as my body gulped up the seed.

I heard a mechanism and noticed the exam table begin to lower. Riley stood between my legs until I was at the perfect height and the movement stopped. I raised my head and saw some kind of thick protrusion strapped to her body.

"What's that for?" I asked curiously.

"I have to break up the seed and force it into your womb." She explained. "This way is the quickest."

"Okay." I said. I dropped my head and gazed into the blinding light overhead.

A pressure met my opening as Riley stroked the cold, hard object against my lips. My anticipation grew and I longed for her to command my body to open. The tip was guided inside me with a firm gentleness. More than anything, I was roused by the idea of her control over me. The object moved deeper and I let out a moan as the wonderful aching stretched me.

"You must remain quiet or I'll have to get the silencing box for your head." She said.

I squeezed my eyes and nodded quickly. She pulled the object back and thrust it in again, deeper, broadening me with delight. Again and again with increasing speed. It was thick and inflexible and my body strained under the relentless demand for more. I cringed at the sensation but held back my objections. My thighs and buttocks tensed again and I gripped the edge of the exam table desperately. In and out she thrust as I fought with all my will to stay quiet.

Riley rested her hand on my pubic bone and her thumb press firmly against my clitoris. I sucked in an audible gasp. "Shhhh..." She reminded me.

She began to grind into me on both fronts. I relaxed my body and surrendered to her. My eyes drifted closed and I panted. The way Riley orchestrated me was impressive indeed, and the pleasure I endured was like nothing I had ever experienced. "Come for me sweetheart." she soon whispered, and I promptly obeyed. I threw my chin and arched my back. My body tensed and locked and shuttered. Riley continued working me with intense fervor, thrusting harder and harder as I clenched my throat into silence and squeezed the edge of the table.

The spasms finally eased, and Riley's touch softened as well. She held the protrusion deep inside me as my core gripped at it weakly. Finally, her strokes halted. I let out a great sigh and slumped into the bed. I took a moment to catch my breath and when my eyes finally drifted open, I saw her between my legs, looking at me with great contentment. "I never wanted it to end." I said softly.

She smiled, pleased. Then her smile faded. "I don't want you to see that Kayla anymore. Understand?" Her face was stone.

My head shot up. "Why?" I pleaded.

Riley didn't answer. She unhooked the protrusion from her body, pushed it in deeper as I tensed, and closed the door on the chastity belt. "This has to stay in place to keep the seed in your womb." she said.

"Until when?" I asked. Riley shot a strange look at me and refocused on removing the straps from my thighs. She removed my legs from the stirrups and helped me to a sitting position. This drove the protrusion deeper into me. "It isn't comfortable." I complained.

"You'd rather get reattached to the breeding station?" she asked, returning to her computer.

"No. I'm sorry." I replied quickly. I thought for a minute. "Listen... I really appreciate what you've done for me but..."

Riley turned to me, crossed her arms, tipped her head, and raised her eyebrows, patronizing me.

"...but Kayla and I... we... we need each other." I said softly.

Dismayed, Riley turned away. Somehow I had hurt her.

A moment later, she sighed resolutely, stood and approached me. She took my cheek gently in her hand and looked intently into my eyes. She leaned in slowly, cautiously. I closed my eyes. Her lips tenderly touched mine, warm and soft. My heart pounded in my chest as she held herself against me. When the cool of the air returned to my skin, I brought the tips of my fingers to my lips to hold onto the sensation. I was trembling. I slowly opened my eyes as she waited. "I need you." she whispered. "...but if you don't break it off with her, I'll have you moved to another wing and you won't see her again. Understand?"

I nodded.

She put her hands on my hips and carefully helped me to my feet. She pulled me against her body and held me a long while. Then kissed my forehead and released me. "To your room," she said. I nodded.

We turned towards the door and she opened it for me. I stepped into the hallway slowly, in a bit of shock. Riley stood watching me, then closed her door slowly. I turned toward the elevators and walked dreamily down the hall. Never had I known someone to treat me with such tenderness or bring me such pleasure and I wasn't sure how to respond. I only knew I liked it. Without a care in the world, I replayed her kiss, her touch, her words... and of course, the beautiful orgasm she gave me.

The elevator closed and I selected floor 13. That's when I remembered I wanted to catch Miss Ethyl when she came to our wing this morning. I briefly panicked noting the time and I was sure I had missed her. Still, with my heart swelling with emotion, I had hope I would get to speak with her and she would see her way to move me to a different wing.

The elevator opened at my floor and I stepped out. I saw the nurses station empty. Voices of joy and celebration were heard and I discovered a crowd of girls in the community room enjoying a game. Assuming Andi was partaking, I made my way to my bunk to try and catch a nap. I opened the door and froze. "Kayla!"

*****

Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers