The Breeding Center Ch. 08

Story Info
Riley finally understands.
1.4k words
4.18
12.5k
5
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers

Dear reader,

The following is one chapter of an ongoing story. It is not intended as a stand-alone piece.

Some chapters may be more graphic than others.

*****

CHAPTER 8

I drifted awake to a brilliant light. I quickly squeezed my eyes shut with an indignant grumble. I briefly recalled when I laid in Riley's office and visually traced the ceiling tiles before she inseminated me. The memory felt like so long ago.

"Sorry. The lights don't dim in this room."

Startled at the familiar voice, I fought through the blinding light to see for myself. It was her! Only for a moment did I question if I was dreaming or not. My heart knew she was real. Riley stood beside me. "It's you." I said smiling weakly. I reached to her but my arms were secured onto perpendicular boards. I whimpered and fought, instantly hysterical.

"Whoa! Hold on! I'll get it!" I stopped struggling and watched Riley rip apart the Velcro which secured my arms. Slightly embarrassed, I realized an I.V. delivered fluid into my vein. "You were severely dehydrated." she explained. "I tried to take care of you the best I could, but you were so combative. I'm sorry I had to restrain you." I briefly remembered my dream and put the pieces together.

"Well! It seems our patient has finally returned to us." a pleasant voice said. I looked over Riley's shoulder and was astonished to see Miss Urma peering back at me. "My dear... what's her name?" she paused to inquire.

"Lexi. Meridian." Riley said flatly.

"My dear Lexi of House Meridian... as a representative of The Breeding Center, I am prepared to offer my deepest regrets for the oversight which caused you to be overly detained. It is clear certain members of security require additional training regarding how to properly file a report. Rest assured I will deal with them accordingly. We ask you to please remain focused on the important task of repopulation as we move forward with the management of your case."

Without giving me an opportunity to reply, Miss Urma addressed Riley. "The nurses upstairs can supervise her care going forward. Return this one to her wing without further delay so you can get back to your duties."

"Yes, Miss Urma." Riley said as the door closed.

I watched Riley tenderly remove the I.V. and cover the spot with a bandage. "I didn't know you were in confinement. I would have come for you sooner, but I didn't know." she repeated. "No one seemed to know where you were. I thought you ran away." She carefully cradled my head and shoulders and held a cup of water to my lips. "Here, drink." I took a small sip and swallowed.

Riley gently lowered me and sat in the chair beside the table. She fidgeted with her hands. "Lexi, I'm so sorry. I have something to confess. I have ...felt something for you... as long as I've known you. It's just... I was your teacher and..." Riley took a deep breath and continued. "I had been waiting for you, hoping you'd choose Navarre Island. I... I once overheard you tell a classmate you were drawn to the islands... That's why I choose to work here." Riley glanced at me briefly. "When I saw you on Intake day, my heart leaped Lexi! For you! I thought... maybe... just maybe you liked me too." She paused. "Lexi... I only want you to be happy, and if it means you want Kayla, I'll just have to learn to be okay with it."

"It's not Kayla. It's Andi..." I said. I heard my words and knew at once they sounded mixed up. I cringed and paused, mentally untangling what I needed to say.

"Oh..." Riley said. "Well... so be it. ...I don't want you to run away or get into trouble... simply to get away from me. I wanted to let you know..." Riley stood straight, lifted her chin and faced the wall behind me. "...I respect your wishes and I won't come around anymore. I'll get reassigned to a different group or something."

She turned away. My hand caught hers. "Don't!" I said. She looked to me with concern. "I like you." I swallowed hard and struggled against the dryness in my throat.

Riley helped me take another drink. She studied me sympathetically. "You like me but you like Andi more. I know, Lexi. I get it. I'll respect your wishes."

"I hate Andi." I smiled and forced out a small laugh, the first time in a long while. "I like you, and nobody else." I managed to say. Riley seemed confused. She sank to her seat. "I knew Andi at House Meridian. She..." I swallowed and hesitated "She abused me... for a long time."

"You and Kayla... you were working together to make Andi leave you alone... That's what you meant when you said you needed her."

"Yes."

"Shit, Lexi. You tried to tell me and I was so overcome with jealousy, I didn't listen!"

"When I returned to my room that day, Andi and the others, they... they made me watch while Kayla was... initiated." I said.

"Initiated?"

"They stripped her and... Andi forced herself on Kayla."

"Where were the other nurses?" She searched her memory. "The staff meeting..." She gasped.

I continued. "I didn't want to run away FROM you... I wanted to run TO you. I wanted to explain. I wanted to get your help."

Riley stood angrily and turned away from me. The room was silent for a long while.

"Please don't be mad at me. Kayla endured such horrible abuse because I continued to resist Andi's advances. She didn't deserve such treatment. I was only trying to comfort her."

Riley spun around, wiping the wetness from her face. "Mad at you?!? You did the right thing! I'm the one I'm mad at. I should have listened the first time, then you chased me, so desperate to get help and I closed you off again! That poor girl needs to be examined to make sure she's okay. She probably needs someone to talk to. You both do! Shit, you girls... these bullies find you and warp you until you're too frightened to turn them in. I can't imagine the suffering you've endured... Lexi, can you ever forgive me?!" She returned to my side and gripped my hand.

"Of course." I smiled.

She smiled too. Riley helped me to a sitting position on the edge of the table and placed the cup of water in my hands. She moved to her computer. "Andi of House Meridian... why don't I know her?"

"She was a year ahead of me." I said. "She would have already completed Health before you started."

"...Why is she still in your wing?" Riley keyed the name into her computer.

I sipped the water and noticed the chastity belt and the rod had been removed from my core. My knees were cleaned and bandaged. The dirty torn gown had been replaced with a clean one. "Thank you." I said. "...for taking care of me."

Riley nodded modestly. "It wasn't easy. You put up quite a fight!" She turned and refocused on her screen. A moment later she said, "She isn't anymore." We considered one another, and silently reveled our small win.

"What?! Why?"

"After ten months of inseminations, she finally tested positive. She was moved to the twelfth floor while you were... away."

"What does a positive test have to do with her relocation?"

"The thirteenth floor is for new recruits: any girl, whether inseminated or not, until they test positive. The twelfth floor is for girls in their first month. The eleventh floor is for girls in their second month, and so on."

"This means when Kayla or I test positive, we're getting thrown right back in the cage with that monster."

"Maybe. Maybe not. When girls are promoted, they are randomly split up. Your next bunk assignment could be in any wing. This discourages ...uh ...inappropriate friendships."

"But Andi could be a danger to other girls."

"Lexi, all we can do is hope if she has other victims, they are strong and brave and they report her, just like you will have to do." Riley said.

I was daunted by the news. "...And Kayla? Is she okay?"

"Which house?"

"Wilmington."

Riley did a search for Kayla and smiled. "She was in the batch of girls I inseminated this morning." She said happily. "She's good!"

"And what about..." I put my hand gently on my belly and lowered my gaze. I faced the woman who had inseminated me.

"It's too soon to tell."

I nodded and remained focused on my hand. "Wouldn't it be something if we created it together..." I whispered.

Riley helped me to my feet and gallantly held the door for me.

*****

Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers