The Breeding Center Ch. 07

Story Info
Lexi attempts to manage her frustration.
1.9k words
3.83
15.2k
3

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers

Surrounded by fluffy white bedding, I stretched awake. I turned and saw Riley in the door and she smiled at me. I immediately longed for her closeness.

She leisurely approached and reached out to my naked form. Her fingers barely outlined the translucent sheet which covered my breasts before making a slow s-pattern across my flat tummy. I arched my spine, longing to get closer to her caress. Her fingers crept lower and circled my mound. I whimpered softly, desperately wanting more, but her touch was gone. She grazed against my outer thigh before moving lower on my leg. She teased me and drove me crazy with incredible fervor.

When she reached my feet, she took the sheet in her grasp and pulled it from my skin with excruciating ease. My breath quickened as the cool air swept over me. My nipples hardened and I squirmed impatiently. When the sheet was fully drawn, she stood with it still clasped in her hand as she stared at the image before her in awe.

I held out my arms. "Kiss me." I whispered. Her gaze seeped deeply into mine as she accepted the invitation and moved closer. She bent over and leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and waited... and waited.

*****

I woke and lifted my head. There was only the darkness of my cell, the little rectangle of light coming from the door, and the far off sound of a persistent drip. I sank back to the hard floor and tried to recall the dream, but it was gone.

The seam of my gown had torn clear up one side. I slipped my hand through the opening and grazed my belly. I imagined Riley's tender touch on my skin.

My hand moved to my breast as I explored the sensations of desire. I raised my gown to my neck and took hold of both breasts with increased enthusiasm. My eager touch kneaded my flesh and my arousal reignited. I drifted to my nipples and rolled them between my fingers. Squeezing gently, I made a small moan of pleasure. Alternating between breast and nipple, the tension grew and I became desperate for something more.

I freed my right hand and it crept to my tummy. My chastity belt was an unwelcome reminder of my submissive status but determined to stay in my mental escape, I began searching for entry with feverish desperation.

I opened my legs and contorted my spine but there was no way to create the space my fingers required. The unyielding object in me teased and tormented me until I collapsed in frustration. My breath slowed but my lustful needs did not.

Motivated by my desperation for the release, I moved to my hands and knees and began rocking my hips. The stimulation worked and I thrust back and forth faster. The climax was so close but still lagged. I righted myself. With knees apart, I straightened my spine and moved my hands to my ass cheeks, opening and closing them against the barrier between my legs with great vigor. I raised and lowered my bottom as rapidly as I could. My knees grated on the stone floor but I dismissed it and increased my speed.

The stiff rod shifted inside me with such power. The downward thrusts fully opened and closed my labia as the blood rushed between my legs to engorge and tighten my pussy. The upward thrusts slammed into a spot inside that sent shivers through me. Up and down I bounced as my breasts thrashed roughly. A frenzied huff was forced from my lungs with each achingly beautiful moment as sweat ran along my spine.

I squealed desperately as the ecstasy built. I closed my eyes and repeated Riley's words "Come for me, sweetheart." I whispered. The elation in my pussy was incredibly close, but not there yet. "Come on. Come!" I demanded. I worked myself harder and faster but I knew exhaustion would soon overtake me. "Come!!" I screamed. The barren walls of the basement echoed my demand. Nothing but cruel teasing followed.

I soon succumb to my defeat. Sulking, I returned to my bottom, driving the protrusion deep into my sensitive core. My muscles shuttered hard and goosebumps covered my skin as the crisp cell air began to cool me. I shivered and slowed my breath. My pussy throbbed and wept, disappointment at my concession.

The buzz in my head and the silence of the room soon returned. As my feet began to go numb, I shifted to my hip and pulled my legs around straight. Leaning against the far wall of my cell, I dropped my head and stared at the faint shadow on the ceiling.

The air passed over my knees and they began to sting. I bent my legs and hugged them tight. My knees were wet with warm blood which ran down my calves. "Fuck!" I moved again and positioned myself flat on my backside. The silence was broken by the return of the dripping and my eyes filled with the wetness of frustration and defeat.

*****

Meals appeared every so often, but whoever brought them refused to speak to me or acknowledge my pleas for information. The number of meals indicated the passing of several days. I slept and ate and imagined the basement to be a place they put girls to forget about them. I considered Miss Ethyl was preoccupied with something at the time and maybe didn't even remember I was being confined here. With nothing but time, my distressed imagination filled my dreams with terrifying images. I often woke screaming, soaked with sweat.

I had zero confidence Kayla would report Andi and her followers. Without me, the poor sweet girl never had a chance. I knew Andi must have inducted Kayla into her submission by then. Sadly, Kayla's best option seemed to be her complete obedience. With any luck, Andi wound become bored with her and move on to torment someone more fun... someone who was more of a challenge.

Riley had surely dismissed me. I was destined to a life without her caring touch. My heart broke. I imagined someday I might locate her... happy and in love, and I would turn away and resist the urge to run to her.

The rest of the world surely would view me as a traitor, a coward, and a thief. The shame resolved to follow me all the days of my life and would be impossible to escape.

Worst of all was the idea I had in fact been forgotten. I imagined the locked condition of my body as my belly grew and delivery became impossible. The agony of such a death was difficult to swallow. I tried to shake it, but that was my most frequent terror.

My despair deepened and I became one with the shadows. I became less interested in eating and drinking, and I grew weak. One day, the usual sound of footsteps approached. I rolled away from the door, no longer dedicated to the futile pleading for my freedom or for information. But, I did not hear the plate slide into the window that day. Instead, the door was opened fully and light filled the room. I turned to inquire, squinting through the splendor. She waited in the doorway as I strained to see. The specter reminded me of Riley and I reached out to her. Then, the darkness returned and I went limp.

*****

I was lifted from the cold stone floor with ease. My head dropped and my arms hung weakly. I concentrated and managed to lift my head. It was her! My savior effortlessly carried me out of the cell. I threw my arm around her neck and laid my cheek against her chest, drifting out again.

Though I was weak, my spirit was filled with gratitude and love. Bewildered at her strength, I regarded her. Then, upon closer inspection, what I saw could have stopped my heart. She was a monster from the sea! Her skin was covered with inconceivable grey scales and her arms were borrowed from an octopus! I screamed and struggled but she held me tighter.

In the hall, she turned away from the elevator and again I fought for my freedom. She threw me over her shoulder and with her frame digging into my ribs, I saw my escape fade further away. We progressed to a new room and the heavy steel door boomed closed. Her absurd octopus arms snatched me by the hips and I was abruptly flung through the air. The wind was knocked out of me as my back slammed onto a hard surface. I gasped desperately and observed my nakedness.

My legs were abruptly pulled open and somehow secured. I thrashed as she targeted my arms. I managed to elude her, but only momentarily as the remainder of my limbs were fastened.

"What is this!?" I screamed as tears streamed down my face.

With Riley's face and the anatomy of a monster, her voice was of Andi. "Shhhh... I'm going to extract your pleasure." she said. "Without me, you won't need it anymore."

"NO!" I shrieked. With revived strength, I squirmed and fought. I did not grasp what her meaning was, I only knew she had harmful intentions. My resistance and protests had no effect on her. The sea beast moved between my legs and drilled her limb into my opening. I whimpered at the invasion.

The creature fully mounted the structure and covered me. Her limbs tangled around my arms, legs, waist, and neck, and her cold scaled skin was grotesque. The image of Riley's face hovered over mine. She shifted and thrust into me. I didn't want to like it, but I did. I cringed. "Please!... Please stop!" I begged.

"Give it to me!" Andi's voice hissed.

"Give you what? I don't know what you want!?" I pleaded.

She continued to pummel my pussy as the repetition increased my arousal. I moaned in objection.

"Come for me, sweetheart." I heard Andi say.

"NO!" I cried, revolted at the use of those words.

"Come for me! NOW!"

"NO!" I repeated. "I won't!"

"You will!" She demanded.

I shuttered and tensed and felt the climax approach. I was helpless to stop it. Nauseated at the pleasure the monster forced from me, I cringed.

"Yesssss..." she crooned. "Give it to me!"

My pussy contracted around her but instead of the magnificent spasm, I was overcome with a feeling of dread. I studied Riley's expression as a painful suction caused my insides to knot.

"Good girl!" She whispered, pleased.

The pulling continued and I screamed with all my ability.

Riley opened her mouth and approached mine for a passionate kiss, but her tongue was also of a monster. Her long tapered disfigurement invaded my mouth and pressed deep into my throat. My jaw was forced fully open and I gagged as tears ran from my eyes. The sound of my vehement terror was replaced with the simple squeak of the lurching frame. I fought for air and anticipated being pulled inside-out.

When she finally quit my mouth, I gasped desperately. She descended from the platform and brought her attention between my legs. My interest followed and I saw the huge bulge of my stomach. "What is it?! What did you do?" I exclaimed.

The pulling continued and I threw back my head and screamed in pain. Finally, she withdrew and my distended stomach returned to normal. She admired the prize cupped in her octopus arm. It was a huge pearl. I shook my head in disbelief. "That was inside me? What is it?"

She glanced at me with a sneer. "Your pleasure..." the beast tossed it into the air and caught it in her mouth. She gulped hard to swallow it.

I nearly vomited. Shaken at the horrifying images, I stiffened and screamed and willed myself from the nightmare...

*****

Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers