The Breeding Center Ch. 16

Story Info
Lexi and Kayla have a fight.
1.6k words
4.03
6k
4
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
252 Followers

“Take a few minutes to say your goodbyes and gather your things,” Miss Christi said as we stepped off the elevator. “Then I’ll take you to your new wing and get you checked in.”

“Yes ma’am,” I said, sensitive to remain on my best behavior.

I entered my room. Before the door could fully close, Kayla burst in squealing like an excited piglet. “I was hoping I’d get to see you before you were moved! I wanted to tell you the news!” she said as she squeezed me. Kayla plopped herself casually on my bed and watched as I withdrew my small bag from the closet. “Miss Riley and I are SO in love.”

I stopped and glared at Kayla.

“She said as soon as she can, she is going to steal me away from this place and we’re going to run away together, somewhere no one can ever find us! Isn’t it romantic!!” Kayla quickly dialed down her enthusiasm. “Don’t tell anyone, okay? It might take a few months until the timing is right, and I may even be pregnant by then, but Miss Riley has assured me she can manage helping me through the birth all by herself. She said she can’t wait to have a family with me! Can you believe it Lexi, me and Miss Riley, as a family!”

“Kayla... are you sure you haven’t misunderstood? I mean, you only just met her. This all seems a little...”

“What? ...Fast?” Kayla snapped.

“Well... yes,” I replied. “Not to mention dangerous! Do you have any idea how much trouble you could get in just for joking about running away?”

“Joking? I’m serious. ...you’re jealous!” she said. “I’m happy and in love. I have a future with my soul mate and you can’t stand it!”

“Kayla...”

“Don’t Kayla me!” she said crossing her arms.

We stood silent for a moment. I was tempted to tell her about my relationship with Riley, but she was acting so strange, I decided it wasn’t a good idea.

“Why can’t you simply be happy for me?” she finally asked.

“Kayla... I do want you to be happy, I DO! It’s just... I don’t believe what you’re telling me.” I finally blurted out.

Kayla’s jaw dropped.

“This whole thing is such a fantastic story and I can’t see how anything you said can be real. You just met and all of a sudden you are crazy in love and want to risk everything, your very freedom, to run away together?! I can’t see anyone buying it Kayla. It sound like a great big load of crap!”

“...Eve said you were a bitch like that, Lexi.”

“Eve Manchester?! I’ve never talked to Eve once in my entire life! How is she is the authority on me now? Kayla, I don’t understand. What are you doing? Hanging out with those girls? Spreading lies? I don’t get it.”

“They care about me. They are happy for me. THEY are my friends, not you!” she said getting to her feet.

“Okay fine!” I said “You can have them. Best of luck!”

“I hope you miscarry.” Kayla said.

I sucked in a gasp. “How could you say such a horrible thing?!” I demanded.

For a heartbeat, I saw a twinge of guilt in her face. “Bye!” she said as she stormed out of my room.

I was crushed. One of the only friends I had at The Breeding Center, and now she was gone. I immediately broke into a hard sob. My mind raced through all we had said. I wanted to run after her and get to the bottom of this. I wanted to demand to know the truth about her relationship with Riley. I wanted to find out why she felt the need to act that way towards me. Instead, I turned off the tears, wiped my eyes quickly, and began shoving my things into my bag, anxious to leave her behind.

Two minutes later, with my bag in hand, I stood holding the door handle. I took a deep breath and looked back at the empty room that had already given me so many memories. Then, determining most of them were negative, I became thankful for my next chapter. I yanked the handle and flung open the door. I found Miss Christi busying herself at the nurse’s station. “I’m ready to go.”

*****

Miss Christi used her key card and the elevator descended. “Lexi, I want you to know, although we have had our difficulties, I do care about you and the important work you are doing here.”

I was curious why she labeled me as someone with a short temper and someone who would not do well in society. On the contrary, I thought I was quite mild-mannered and kind. However, given my current emotional state, I decided against opening the subject for fear she would label me as argumentative. I remained quiet and simply acknowledged her.

“However, I want you to know, you need to be careful.”

I studied her, puzzled.

“The people you befriend, the things you do when you’re with them... and the things you do when you’re alone... everything you say and even the things you think. All of this needs to remain guarded. Understand?”

I didn’t understand but I responded affirmatively.

“Complete your responsibilities in this place, then move on with your life and never look back.” We approached the nurse’s station. “Checking in Lexi of House Meridian,” Miss Christi told the nurse. I held out my arm and my I.D was scanned.

The nurse read her monitor. “We have you in 1201. It’s at the end of the hall on the left.”

“Lexi, best wishes.” Miss Christi said. She hugged me tightly before returning to the elevator. I was shocked.

“Lexi, I’m Miss Maggie. I share the care of the girls in this wing with Miss Eleanor,” the nurse said. “Congratulations and welcome! You’ll find things are a little different here on the twelfth floor. We have an expanded selection of uniforms for you to choose from including sweat pants, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and scrubs, all white, of course. You no longer need to be limited to the gown, unless you prefer it. We also have an exercise period every day which we share with the fifth floor. We try to go outside to the center courtyard to walk and get some fresh sea air as much as possible, but we will go to the gymnasium to walk laps there if the weather is poor. That’s where Miss Eleanor is now with all the girls. Feel free to make yourself at home in your room. You will also find a variety of snacks in our community room, including saltines and clear soda in case you are having any morning sickness. Anything else you need, please let us know, okay?”

I thanked her kindly and went to my room. There, I dropped my bag, laid in bed and wept. Sleep soon took me.

*****

Surrounded in darkness, I heard a whisper. Strips of faint light peaked through the slats and I moved closer to investigate the sounds. Riley was in her Detachment Room. She sat in a chair facing me... or rather, facing the closet I was in. The light had been dimmed but it was clear she wore nothing but that thick strap-on. I was ecstatic! I felt around for the door handle, excited to run to her, but I became frustrated when I couldn’t locate it. She laughed in a whispered tone and I stopped to peak at her playful smile. Then...there was another whisper and my heart dropped. She was not alone. I stood paralyzed. Her companion was beside the closet door.

“All of it! Take it all off for me!” she whispered enthusiastically.

“My bra too?”

“Absolutely!”

I waited, watching anxiously. A moment later, I heard light giggling, like a fairy. My stomach wretched.

“Oh yes!” Riley said. “You are so beautiful!” She examined the specimen before her, turning her head this way and that way. “Get over here!” Riley finally told her.

As the girl stepped away from the wall, Kayla’s naked backside came into my view. I began searching hysterically for a door handle that didn’t seem to exist. I heard whispers and returned my attention to the scene.

“You are such a tease.” Riley said as Kayla leisurely swayed around the chair, grazing her bare flesh against Riley’s body.

“You like it when I tease you.” Kayla whispered seductively.

“Yes, I do!”

Kayla finally paused in front of Riley. She stepped her legs apart and placed her hands on her belly. “You want this?”

“Yes, I do.” Riley repeated.

Kayla’s hands crept up her torso to her breasts. She skimmed them briefly before moving to her neck. Her fingers tangled into her hair and she scooped it all from her neck into a messy pile on top of her head. “You sure you want all of this?” She asked in her best sensuous voice.

“Come here you!” Riley growled.

Kayla giggled and dropped her hair. She pranced to Riley and leaned in to kiss her. Riley’s hand appeared on the back of Kayla’s head, pulling her in further. Their kiss deepened as I watched and listened. I struggled to look away, but I couldn’t. Tears welled up in my eyes and spilled over onto my cheeks. Their kiss went on forever and with every second, I became more shaken. I frantically returned my efforts to finding my way out of the closet.

“I want you inside me.” I heard Kayla demand.

*****

“I am so sorry!” I heard a voice say as I stirred. I opened my eyes. “I didn’t mean to wake you.”


Justwords
Justwords
252 Followers