The Breeding Chamber Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Production is good. Most of the women in the breeding program are fertile and the mortality rate is low with all females showing resistance on exposure to SARS-X," Victoria turned around and walked back to the bed with a false smile on her face.

Victoria sat on the edge of the bed and let her negligee fall open so that Pope could play with her legs.

"Aren't you worried that someone outside our little circle is going to do the math and wonder why there aren't more females?" Victoria looked at Pope over the rim of her glass and watched the storm clouds brewing on his face.

Victoria walked a fine line with Pope. She knew how to push his buttons but she knew when to back off and how to appease him.

"The citizens are sheep. So long as we keep them safe from the outside world, keep them well fed, keep them amused and give them Comfort Girls to fuck they are happy. The lucky ones who gain access to the breeding chambers think they have gone to heaven," Pope chuckled, displaying an evil smile.

Victoria shivered as she recalled lying on the breeding platform staring up at the ceiling unable to bring herself to look through the Perspex screen at the man fucking her and the line of men behind him waiting their turn.

Pope had stopped stroking her legs and he sat up and started getting dressed. He usually showered after sex but he appeared to be in a rush.

"I'm taking an impromptu tour of the city and I justified my visit here as part of that tour. Gotta go babe, I'll text you soon," Pope leaned in and kissed her cheek and Victoria bore it eloquently.

He'd texted her this morning and told her what time he would be coming and what to wear. That was one thing about Pope Durden; he knew what he wanted and he was reliable.

When Pope was safely in the elevator descending to the ground floor, Silvia Cornish came into Victoria's room and kissed Victoria on the mouth.

"How was he?" Silvia teased.

"You know I hate having to do that," Victoria hissed.

"Well let me kiss it better," Silvia put her hand inside Victoria's négligée and patted her vulva through her panties.

"Let me shower first," Victoria removed Silvia's hand.

"Let me suck his jism out of you," Silvia shot her hand back inside Victoria's negligee and inside her panties and shoved a finger inside her.

"Stop it!" Victoria ripped Silvia's hand out of her underwear.

"You know I'm only joking," Silvia pouted.

"I know that but you know I hate that man. Come in the shower with me and I'll make it up to you," Victoria pulled Silvia into her arms and kissed her.

Pope Durden

Pope Durden continued his tour of Durden city, the convoy in close formation with the lead vehicle scouting ahead and a chase vehicle behind. The Revolutionaries had been more active than usual and security had been stepped up. Proof of the Revolutionaries recent activity was evident as the convoy passed the Guard's barracks where tell-tale pockmarks from small arms fire and larger craters caused by RPGs and handheld munitions decorated the walls.

The attack had been repelled with few casualties on either side. It was more a gesture of intent by the Revolutionaries than a coordinated ground action. It was just the Revolutionaries letting the Commission know that they could attack the city's most vital and vulnerable facilities and of course the secondary effect was to agitate the citizens.

The convoy rolled on through the manufacturing sector, past factories, the brewery and distillery, past the Visual and Audio Streaming Complex and past the third most securely guarded facility in Durden City: the power station and the oil refinery which were co-located. The convoy continued through the commercial district which was not as busy as it usually was because most of the men were at work and the boys were at school. A few Comfort Girls, mostly in twos and always accompanied by a Praetorian Guard armed escort, were out shopping.

There was a smattering of men on the streets: off rotation shift workers, off-duty City Guards and maybe a few men who were taking their annual vacation time but there were no vagrants or unemployed. In Durden City you worked or your security codes were erased and you became one of the undocumented and were excommunicated to the Badlands.

Apartment blocks filled the residential sector. With family households a thing of the past it was more convenient to house the male populous in high-rise apartments, with the standard of accommodation relative to the man's status in the community. Most men lived singularly but some lived together.

There had been an upsurge in homosexuality after most of the female population succumbed to SARS-X and the surviving women rounded up. Some men who were not naturally that way inclined formed intimate relationships with other men for companionship and sex. Most men however were content with slaking their thirsts with the girls at the Comfort Palaces or for the lucky few, taking a turn in the breeding chambers.

Propaganda was everywhere around the city. Large billboards encouraged the inhabitants of Durden City to be patient; a new world was coming. It would never be the same as the old world but one day men would have female partners or wives who would bear them children and there would be family units once again.

Be The Best You Can Be, Work For Tomorrow Today, Think Of The Future Not The Past, Children Are Our Future the propaganda read. Take your turn -- enrol in the breeding program today a huge billboard announced, decorated with the picture a scantily-clad young woman with a seductive smile on her pretty face.

Pope Durden smiled a wry smile as he looked up at the tower blocks and billboards. He instructed his driver to take a turn around the city walls and the railway yards then to return to the Commission Building and his driver radioed the convoy their intentions.

The Durden City Commission Building was located next to the Durden City Bank. Most financial transactions were conducted online because Durden City did not have any currency per se. Everyone was paid with credits which in turn were used to purchase goods and services using security codes on their devices. The Durden City Bank housed not only the infrastructure that tracked every citizen's credit holdings; it also held all of Durden City's Trade accounts. It was the equivalent of the Treasury and Fort Knox combined.

Pope took his seat at the head of the table, a huge portrait of his grandfather, Justin Durden, on the wall behind him. He surveyed the other Commissioners. He had removed his armoured vest in his office and put on his gold sash before he came to the conference room to meet with the Commissioners who wore purple sashes over their suit jackets. They were supposedly elected officials, but elections were easy to rig if you knew how. That said most of the Commissioners worked hard to keep Durden City running efficiently, to keep the populous safe and leading meaningful lives and to ensure the breeding program was working to repopulate the city with women.

Of course they enjoyed certain privileges, the most coveted of which was unfettered access to the breeding chambers.

Pope Durden whose actual first name was Michael and whose grandfather had been the man who had founded Durden City opened the meeting. The Commissioners gave their reports, recounting how the portfolios for which they were responsible were performing. Oil production, processing and distribution was keeping up with demand, the Commissioner for natural resources reported.

Oil was Durden City's primary export and production was essential. Durden City had a sound manufacturing sector and the city's infrastructure was better than most of the other population centres but food production could not keep up with demand. Durden City traded oil and petroleum for food products and other goods that the city did not produce with the other City States.

When the world's economy collapsed and currency became worthless the men who survived the global and civil wars soon came to realise that durable and consumer goods were the only thing worth trading. Some of the rebuilt cities used their own currency but most used a credit system based on an agreed value of the price of gold. Trading between cities was strictly controlled and only the Commission had the authority to trade gold. The only thing more valuable than gold were females and they were kept securely locked away and never traded.

The Commissioner for infrastructure reported that the building projects inside the city were all proceeding to plan and that all of the population was housed appropriately and in fact commercial and residential properties actually exceeded demand.

The Commissioner for communications and entertainment reported that his sector too was exceeding expectation and meeting the demands of the populous. The World Wide Web had disintegrated during the wars but Durden City had its own interweb which met the needs of the citizens. Its content was mostly uncensored but heavily monitored and allowed free discourse between citizens and of course was the main provider of pornography. In fact the Communications and Entertainment Commission flooded the web with straight and transsexual pornography to whet the appetites of the masses and encourage them to spend their credits on Comfort Girls and the Breeding Program.

The television streaming services broadcast mostly pre-war movies and television shows with a sprinkling of home-grown news, current affairs and reality and game shows. News and current affairs consisted mainly of propaganda but the reality shows were popular, with two of the favourites being: Gladiators -- Fight to the Death and The Mating Game.

The city had one Telco COMTEL and all communications outside of Durden City were strictly controlled and only permitted by the Commission and approved commercial agencies.

The other Commissioners made their reports and all appeared to be hunky-dory in Durden City.

As the City Commissioner and Commander in Chief of the City Guard, Pope Durden oversaw law and order, security and the breeding program. He made light of the attacks by the Revolutionaries, describing them as a disorganised rabble seeking to steal what they could from the city's stockpiles so they could to survive. They were no match for his Guard who also performed double duty as the city's police force. Crime was virtually non-existent because punishment was swift and ruthless and often meted out without trial.

The population had everything they needed. Consumer goods were freely available and affordable, life's essentials were provided by the Commission and entertainment was in overabundance. The only thing that the men of Durden City did not have was free access to sexual congress with the opposite sex. Those appetites were met by providing them with Comfort Girls.

Access to biological women was restricted to those who were lucky enough to be allowed into in the breeding program. Those who were genetically and biomedically suitable and could afford the credits took their turns in the breeding chambers.

Pope reported that the city's small but growing female population was thriving with none of them displaying a susceptibility to SARS-X and that the women were producing babies at the rate of one every two years.

"Could we not double the output if we just impregnated the women again as soon as possible after they have given birth?" Commissioner Harlan Cooter asked for what must have been the twentieth time.

"Over to you doctor." Pope waved his hand and grinned at Doctor Graham Staples who was the Commissioner for Health and Wellbeing.

"As I've explained before on numerous occasions, when Durden City was first founded and the breeding program began, the women were impregnated continually with the view to populating the city with a balanced population of men and women as quickly as possible," Graham Staples sighed.

"The problem was that the women became exhausted and their health suffered, even though they didn't have to care for their offspring after their children were weaned," he continued.

"They suffered maternal depletion syndrome because back-to-back pregnancies depleted essential nutrients, making mothers at higher risk for anaemia and other complications such as uterine rupture, and also putting their babies at risk of low birth weight and preterm birth. Also, although the surviving women had all developed immunity to SARS-X which they passed onto their offspring, they began to become more susceptible to other diseases," the doctor lectured the other Commissioners for what he thought was the thousandth time.

"It was determined that it was best to allow the women to attain the age of eighteen years of age, when their bodies were strongest and fully mature, and then impregnate the women such that they had a full year off for their health and wellbeing after giving birth. This way each woman produces ten offspring before they are forty, when they become Brood Mothers to the children."

"Between pregnancies the women remain in the breeding program but are given contraceptives. This increases the pool of women available to pleasure the male populace and the men never know which children they might or might not have fathered but the men still have the satisfaction of knowing that they have contributed to repopulating the city," Doctor Graham Staples sat down displaying his impatience at having to constantly tell these men the same story over and over.

"Besides, who wants to fuck fat pregnant women," Pope Durden tried to add some levity.

"Well it seems to be taking forever to produce a pool of females who will one day be free to become citizens of the city and bring back the family units that we had before SARS-X and the wars," Harlan Cooter bristled.

"Be patient Harlan, as a Commissioner you have access to the Breeders almost any time you please while the rest of the populace make do with the Comfort Girls. In fact some of them prefer the Comfort Girls over real women," Pope smiled wickedly and Harlan blushed

Harlan was a frequent visitor to the Comfort Palaces.

Pope made a mental note to adjust Harlan's attitude or perhaps he might have to do something more drastic. Pope ruled the Commission with an iron fist and didn't tolerate his authority being questioned and disliked having to answer questions about the breeding program.

The meeting dragged on until eventually Pope brought it to an abrupt end and scheduled another meeting for the following week. Pope was a busy man with more important things to do than listen to his Commissioners try to one-up each other.

Madeline and Victoria

"What the fuck Pope!" Victoria yelled into her cell phone.

"Whoa! What the fuck, what babe?" Pope was genuinely nonplussed.

"I've just got a message telling me to report to the television studio to be a contestant on The Mating Game," Victoria quipped.

"Hey that is one of the most popular shows on live TV," Pope grinned to himself knowing that Victoria would be furious.

"Well surely you can pull some strings and get me out of it," Victoria snapped back.

"Honey just because you no longer spit babies out of that tight snatch of yours doesn't mean that you're not in the pleasure business. We must all pull together for the good of the State," Pope held the phone away from his face as Victoria screamed a stream of expletives at him.

"Look honey, if I start to show you special treatment people might become suspicious and suspect we have a special arrangement and you wouldn't want that, would you?" Pope's veiled threat was not lost on Victoria.

Victoria broke the connection.

"Shithouse mouse!" she screamed and threw the phone across the room.

Madeline had received a similar message but was less concerned about it than Victoria. All of the Comfort Girls knew that they were in the mix for selection on The Mating Game and some of the younger ones saw it as a privilege. The show's producers preferred to use younger females and Comfort Girls but there were only so many to choose from and the audience demanded fresh faces.

The premise of The Mating Game, which was based on a cross between the old television series' Match Game and The Dating Game was that a female and a Comfort Girl would sit side by side and be asked a series of questions by the host. Six male contestants who they had never met before would try to match the answers. Having access to every citizen's supposedly secure data meant that the show runners could ensure that all the contestants were strangers to each other.

The two men with the most correct answers were declared the winners and then had to guess which bachelorette was the biological woman and which one was the Comfort Girl. The contestants all hoped that they correctly guessed the identity of the real woman because right after filming the contest the winning contestants got to take the 'bachelorettes' to comfort rooms located in the Visual and Audio Streaming Complex to have sex; the winner got to fuck the female and the runner up got to fuck the Comfort Girl. The biological woman would be confined to a mobile breeding chamber of course but the contestant who won the consolation prize and got to have congress with the Comfort Girl was free to carouse with her on a large bed.

During the allotted 'pleasure hour' the television station streamed the evening news and current affairs and then the contestants and the 'bachelorettes' were brought back into the studio for live interviews and questioned specifically about the sex they had just had. The juicer the responses the better and if the 'bachelorettes' threw a little shade at the contestants regarding their performance all the better.

Filmed in front of a live studio audience who were allowed to cheer, boo and catcall, it attracted a huge audience and those who couldn't watch it live recorded it to watch later. Several of the bars in Durden City held viewing parties.

Victoria knew that she would have to participate in the show and reluctantly prepared herself, dressing provocatively as she had been directed by the show's producers, and then she took a turn around the Breeding Facility and women's quarters before she left. She deliberately avoided Silvia knowing that she would certainly have her own opinion about Victoria participating in the Mating Game.

Victoria went downstairs and inspected the breeding chambers, now garishly lit by overhead fluorescent lights but usually darkened with subdued seductive lighting that illuminated the breeding stalls, their Perspex windows facing the room with thin walls dividing the stalls through which she had heard the groans, sighs, moans, and sometimes the sobs of the other women being bred.

The women lay on the breeding platforms side by side separated by the thin walls, twelve women on each side of the room, their legs and lower extremities poking through the sanctity holes with elasticised curtains drawn tightly around their waists so that the men had access to the women's sex parts and legs but not their bodies and faces. The men viewed the women through the Perspex wall while they fucked them, able watch the expressions on the women's faces but unable to touch them.

Victoria shivered as she recalled the hundreds of men who had leered at her through those Perspex walls while they held her legs open and thrust themselves in and out of her vagina. She shamefully recalled the times she had orgasmed both voluntarily and involuntarily and winced when she recalled the times her vagina ached from being continually ravished knowing that there were still men lined up to use her and her time in the chamber was not yet up.

Her phone lit up with a text letting her know that her car and escort were waiting for her outside to take her to the studio.