The Breeding Chamber Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline sat at the bar at the Comfort Palace waiting for her car. She was drinking whisky neat and smoking an illicit cigarette. She knew that eventually she would have to appear on the Mating Game as a 'bachelorette' and wasn't really perturbed. She only had a few years left in her as a Comfort Girl before she would be too old to be considered sexually attractive for the Trade.

She would spend her remaining years looking after the children with the Brood Mothers and grooming selected boys to become Comfort Girls. Durden City did not waste any resources however and Madeline would still be available for one on one encounters with men who were prepared to pay a discount to fuck the older Comfort Girls which Madeline knew the men referred to as 'Comfort Grannies'.

Her phone pinged and she crushed out her cigarette, picked up her Praetorian escort and went outside to take the ride downtown to the television station. The driver kept looking at her in the rear vision mirror because her micro-minidress kept creeping up her thighs. She opened her legs and flashed her bright red nylon panties at him and stuck out her tongue and smiled seductively and then she laughed. The driver blushed and her escort looked bemused and then went back to scanning the streets.

At the studio Victoria and Madeline were taken to the Green Room and introduced to each other by the show's host, Mike Melody. He approved of how the 'bachelorettes' were dressed. In keeping with the directions given to them, both women were dressed provocatively, Madeline in a simple black micro-mini cocktail dress and black fuck-me heels and Victoria in a red sheath with side split to show her legs. She wore matching pumps and black fully-fashioned hold-up stockings because a garter would ruin the line of the dress. Madeleine was wearing shimmery taupe sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose to hide her tuck because her dress was so short.

Victoria's glossy black Betty Page hair and Madeline's shoulder-length jet-black hair were so similar in style and with their identical heavy makeup they could have been mistaken for sisters. They even had identical emerald green eyes.

"Welcome ladies; I must say you both look ravishing. I'm sure that you are familiar with the format of the show but here are the rules of the game and a few pointers on how you can make the show more interesting. Remember the more salacious you make your answers the better the show," Mike grinned his fake charming television host smirk.

Madeline and Victoria both nodded and took the proffered pamphlet.

"Remember the show is live with only a short delay so try not to fuck it up and give an answer that directly gives away your gender," Mike stated the bleeding obvious and Madeline and Victoria gave each other a look that said 'this guy is an idiot'.

Meanwhile Mike was lamenting the fact that they were down to using Comfort Grannies and women past their breeding age. He was consoled by the fact the two ladies were both beautiful and did indeed look almost like sisters. It would make the contestants job all the more difficult and the show more entertaining.

"You have one hour before we go live so settle in, read the instructions and have a drink or two to chill out," Mike gave them both a sickeningly cheery grin and left the Green Room.

Madeline and Victoria got on quite well considering they had never met before but why would they have? Madeline, although close to retirement, was still a working Comfort Girl and was sequestered away in a Comfort Palace with the other Comfort Girls and Victoria, no longer a Breeder herself, in her role as Brood Matron was in charge of the selection process at the Breeding Facility. But they had much in common. Both of them had serviced hundreds of men in their lifetimes and both lived in secure communities with only their sisters for company.

Of course Victoria failed to mention that she was currently Pope Durden's main squeeze. They drank gin and tonics and despite the signs stating not to do so, they both smoked cigarettes. One of the sound techs came in and miked them both and did a sound check and a guy from makeup came in and faffed around them both but other than applying another coat of light finishing powder to their faces did little else. The hairstylist gave them both a nod of approval and left them alone.

Then it was time to be taken into the studio. The 'bachelorettes' sat on stools side by side rather than behind a panel because Production wanted the viewers to get a good view of their bodies and legs. Mike Melody stood between the ladies and the panel of six men who openly ogled the two 'bachelorettes'.

The show started and Mike asked a series of inane, provocative questions, most relating to sex. Questions such as: 'Charlotte the harlot's pussy was so sore after her breeding session that she used BLANK to soothe it.'

Victoria answered 'moisturiser'.

Two of the contestants had answered 'ice' two of them had answered 'more cum' and two contestants got the answer right and then they moved on. Once Mike Melody had completed the main rounds and whittled the contestants down to two, the contestants were allowed to ask Victoria and Madeline five questions each and then they wrote on their cards which of the 'bachelorettes' they considered the 'Female' and which they believed to be the Comfort Girl.

Comfort Girls were referred to as women, girls, ladies, chicks, wenches even femmes but they were never referred to as female. The term 'female' was only used when referring to cis-gender women. In a world where there could be as many Comfort Girls as the Commission wanted to produce and where cis-women were a rare commodity, the difference was important.

The two contestants both identified Madeline as the Comfort Girl so the outcome was a draw. As was the case in event of a draw the 'Woman' got to choose which contestant she would like to bed.

In this case both men were in their forties, a little overweight and not particularly handsome so Victoria made a game of using tic-tac-toe to select the winner. Mike Melody and the producers loved her for doing so because it made for good TV.

With the results known the contestants came down from their benches and were matched with their 'bachelorette'. They kissed for the camera, the men making a show of squeezing the 'bachelorette's' asses and then they retired to the Pleasure Rooms to the raucous cheers, encouragement and obscene catcalls of the studio audience.

Once off camera on the way to the pleasure rooms Production stepped in and reminded the men of their obligations. Victoria would be placed in her breeding chamber before her 'date' entered the room. Once inside he had half an hour to have his way with Victoria which allowed her some time to get dressed and fix her makeup before they went back on set.

The man who had won his pleasure time with Madeline was told that the same rules applied as if he was visiting the Comfort Palace and that he was not to physically abuse Madeline in any way. He too had half an hour to enjoy himself.

The Praetorian Guards who had accompanied Victoria and Madeline to the studio took up station outside each of the 'bachelorette's' pleasure rooms for their protection and also to make sure the contestants behaved themselves.

Victoria entered the Pleasure Room and was immediately reminded of the endless days she had spent in the breeding chambers. She removed her dress and her underwear, leaving on her stockings and high heels and approached the mobile breeding chamber. The mobile breeding chamber was really just a rectangular air-conditioned Perspex box with a comfortable mattress covered in a satin sheet with two pillows for her head.

The pillows were provided not so much for the comfort of the woman in the chamber as much as they were there to lift her head so the man fucking her could watch her face while he did so.

Victoria climbed into the chamber and hunkered down on the Breeding Platform so that her legs and lower extremities poked through the sanctity hole and then she pulled the elasticised curtains closed around her hips. She lay there looking at the ceiling trying to make her mind go blank knowing what was about to happen to her.

She heard the door open.

"Don't forget you only get a half hour. I'll knock on the door when your time is up but there is a countdown timer located on the wall behind the chamber so you can see for yourself," one of the producers told Phil Spencer who was the man who had won the contest and got to fuck Victoria.

At the Breeding Facility the men were forbidden to talk to the women in the breeding chambers but here that particular rule was not enforced. The show runners wanted the 'bachelorettes' and the contestants to interact so they had more to say when they came back on camera for part two of the show.

"Jesus H, Christ!" Phil Spencer said as he entered the room and for the first time in his life saw the lower extremities of a real woman in the flesh.

Victoria's long shapely legs clad in the black fully-fashioned hold-up stockings poking through the sanctity hole were dangling in the air, her pretty feet clad in her fuck-me pumps. Victoria scissored her legs invitingly because she had been trained to do so for twenty years. Her pubic mound was shaved and the coral pink lips of her labia protruded through her pudenda.

"Oh my god," Phil Whispered as he disrobed, dropping his clothing absentmindedly on the floor, unable to tear his eyes away from Victoria's legs and her sex.

Phil had saved enough credits and applied for entry into the breeding program but he was rejected by the selection committee because his family had a history of heart disease, which Phil didn't help any by carrying the extra pounds. He'd fucked plenty of Comfort Girls of course but this was different. He was finally going to be able to fuck a real woman.

He stripped naked in the short interval it took him to reach the breeding chamber; his engorged cock leaked a long rope of glistening pre-ejaculate. Victoria craned her head so she could see him. For a stumpy fat man he had quite a large penis. Over the years Victoria had been ravaged by penises a lot bigger than Phil's but what he had was handy none the less. Being a non-breeder she was taking contraceptives and everyone who got anywhere near the breeders or the Comfort Girls was screened for STIs and as a further precaution were required to take PrEP as did the breeders and the Comfort Girls themselves.

Victoria put on a false seductive smile for Phil as he approached her and opened her legs. He stepped between them and stroked her calves and then her knees and then her thighs, marvelling at the feel of the cool slinky nylon on her womanly flesh. He could smell her perfume and her beautifully made up face stared invitingly at him through the Perspex.

Victoria flinched a little but kept the smile on her face when she felt the warm spatter on Phil's semen on her upper thighs and her pubis. It was not uncommon for men to ejaculate before entry because they were so excited. Most men masturbated before they undertook congress in the breeding chambers but even then the sight and feel of a real woman lying there almost helpless and willing to subject themselves to sexual congress was overwhelming.

Phil shuddered as his cock exploded and the premature orgasm ripped through his body, starting at his glans, running down his shaft, causing his scrotum to tingle and his legs shake. He rubbed his cock on Victoria's thighs and watched the last of his spend splatter on her stockings, darkening the gauzy fabric as the clear watery secretions soaked into the nylon leaving behind whitish puddles of seminal plasma.

Victoria could feel the warm slippery substances saturating her stocking-tops and her vulva and the musky stench of it invaded her nostrils. His semen began to cool on her flesh but by then Phil, who was still rampant, was poking his member between her labia looking for the entrance to her vagina.

Phil delighted in the feel of the soft fleshy corona of Victoria's labia lips as they encircled his glans, almost welcoming him to his first cunt. His cock found the tight slippery entrance to Victoria's vagina and he trust himself slowly inside her enjoying every second of the sensation as her hot slick cunt enveloped his throbbing manhood.

When he had himself fully inside Victoria he took her feet and put them behind the small of his back and Victoria took the cue and wrapped her legs around him, pulling Phil into her and softly circling her legs on his fat flesh so he could enjoy the sensation of her stockings on his sensitive skin. She smiled at him seductively as she had been trained to do and felt his engorged manhood fill her vagina which was still tight despite the children she had given birth to.

This was the part she hated, men taking their time fucking her, which most did because they didn't want to come too soon. Phil was slowly driving his cock in and out of her, delighting in the feel of her sheathlike channel clasping his manhood. He withdrew his cock all the way out of Victoria until his glans was nestled in her supple pink labia then thrust it slowly back into her all the way until his pubis banged into hers.

What Victoria hated was that when she was fucked like that, regardless of who was fucking her, she invariably became sexually aroused and often orgasmed, sometimes on numerous occasions during one breeding session and today was no different. Despite the fact that she felt nothing for Phil Spencer her vagina was becoming wetter and beginning to slowly spasm, clinging to his turgid member as it slid in and out of her, her clitoris emitting circlets of pleasure whenever his pubis rubbed her clitoris.

Victoria locked her legs tightly around Phil's waist to encourage him to fuck her faster and the desired result was achieved. He gripped her legs and opened them wide and began to slam his cock in and out of her vagina. She could see the sweat running down his face. He was staring at her quim, watching his cock slide in and out of her vulva so he didn't see Victoria's face screw up into a grimace as an unwanted orgasm washed over her. He did hear her whimper however and her legs began to shake. He slammed his cock all the way into her and ejaculated and for the first time in his life Phil Spencer planted his seed inside a real vagina.

In the room next door Bob Ringwald had Madeline bent over the bed and was furiously buggering her, her panties and pantyhose bunched at her knees. He was holding her arms locked behind her back. It was a form of punishment he was inflicting on Madeline because he had not won first prize. She had already fellated him to orgasm and was hoping that Bob was spent but he threw her on the bed and then pulled her to the edge of the mattress, ripped down her underwear and thrust himself into her, thankfully pre-lubricated, ass.

Bob had fucked plenty of Comfort Girls before but just like Phil Spencer he had been rejected when he applied for the Breeding Program because of his haemophilia. He was hoping that the opportunity to participate in The Mating Game would allow him to experience sex with a real woman but instead he was fucking this, arguably very beautiful and feminine, transsexual; something he could do anytime he'd saved enough credits to do so.

Madeline was sporting an unwanted erection as she held her cocktail dress out of the way while the man standing behind her ravished her tight asshole. His cock was hitting her prostate quite regularly as he pounded his manhood in and out of her. Her sphincter was stretched around his thick phallus and lit up with circlets of pleasure as Bob fucked her hard and fast, holding her with one arm around her waist while his other hand gripped her wrists.

Madeline's cock juddered and released her issue onto the sheets at the same time as Bob Ringwald released his load deep inside her anus. She couldn't help but gasp as her orgasm wracked her body, her cock pulsing as it spurted ropes of hot jism onto the bed. She felt Bob's cock swell deep inside her as it pulsated and quivered, flooding her bowels with his seed.

"Make sure you tell that Melody dickhead that I came twice and that I have big dick. I don't want the audience laughing at me," Bob said as he pulled his cock from Madeline's anus and pushed her away.

She managed to avoid the mess she had just ejaculated onto the sheets as she reached for the strategically placed handtowel that had placed on the bed. She kept her dress out of the way while she wiped her ass and then she wiped her deflating penis, tossing the semen drenched towel onto the floor as Bob Ringwald left the room without issuing another word.

When she was younger she would have been in tears after being subjected to the vicious buggering she had just received; now it was all just a day's work. When her cock was flaccid enough to tuck she hiked up her pantyhose and tucked her penis along her perineum and then pulled up and smoothed out her red nylon panties.

She left the Pleasure Room at the same time as Victoria left hers and they walked together to the Green Room where they fixed their makeup in the mirror whilst sharing a cigarette and drinking double bourbons on the rocks.

"How was your guy?" Victoria asked as she applied mascara.

"A bit rapey," Madeline said matter-of-factly as she checked her makeup in the mirror.

"Same old, same old," Madeline pursed her lips and used the tip of her pinkie finger to smooth her lipstick.

"Same old, same old," Victoria agreed and sighed fitfully.

That was when they heard the muted explosion of the flash-bang as a split-second of brilliant white light irradiated the crack under the door, immediately followed by the sound of suppressed gunfire coming from down the corridor.

The gunfire was close and getting closer and then they heard their armed escorts return fire from outside of the Green Room accompanied by muffled screams, cries of pain and the thud of bodies hitting the floor. The two women scrambled for their purses and held them to their chests defensively, as if the purses could protect them from bullets.

The Green Room door burst opened and two men dressed in tactical gear carrying machine pistols with suppressors fitted to the barrels entered the room. Their tactical gear was a mishmash of uniform and body armour taken from the City Guard and improvised combat clothing. There was no doubt that they were Revolutionaries.

They were joined by two others who crowded the doorway. Victoria and Madeline's security detail lay dead on the floor and Mike Melody's bullet-riddled body sat sprawled against the far wall.

"Which one of these bitches is which?" one of the men grunted.

"Fucked if I know; take 'em both," the other man grunted.

Madeline and Victoria were both too stunned to put up a fight and they let the men drag them away. They made their way unopposed down the corridor and out of the Visual and Audio Streaming Complex and were pushed into the back of a white transit van.

"They'll never get out of the city in this," Victoria remarked before she was silenced by a thug who slapped her across the face and told her to shut up.

He and his partner cable-tied the two ladies wrists securely and put gags in their mouths. They rummaged in the ladies purses and found their mobile phones and turned them off then hung their purses over their shoulders using the shoulder straps.

"You two bitches shut up and do what you're told and you might just survive this," the man grunted.

There were sounds of approaching sirens as the van drove through the opened gates of the complex and out onto the street. The gates were wide open because only minutes before the van had had burst through them coming from the opposite direction.

The girls jostled around in the back of the van as it sped through the streets taking a circuitous route through the city which seemed totally random and going nowhere. The van finally drove into what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse not far from the Durden City railhead and for a while, both girls thought the Revolutionaries might be attempting to leave the city by train but that seemed impossible.