The Breeding Chamber Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her tight and leaned down and nuzzled her neck, whispering endearments as his cock disgorged his seed inside her, clutching her like a stallion mounting a mare. Susan found his endearments charming and heart-warming but she was whispering a stream of expletives because her orgasm was so powerful. It aways amazed her that Billy could ignite her passion and bring her to extremis almost instantly whilst at other times he would torture her for hours, bring her to the edge of a blissful climax and then back off and start all over again.

Billy held onto Susan, supporting her, his head resting on her shoulder until she regained her composure.

Susan reached out and snatched a handful of tissues from the decorative box on the vanity and put her hand between her legs and wriggled her bottom, signalling Billy to pull out of her. He did so slowly and as the head of his penis slipped free of her clunge Susan thrust the tissues into the open fissure to stem the flood of semen and vaginal secretions.

She snatched another handful of tissues and mopped up the remaining juices, dabbing at the milky droplets that clung to the outside of her shaven mound.

"I have no time to change my nylons and panties," Susan whined when someone knocked discreetly on the front door.

"You animal," Susan brushed past Billy and pushed him playfully in the chest and reached for her dress.

"You slattern," Billy flippantly tapped Susan's ass.

"Zip me and get dressed!" she hissed as she stepped into her dress.

The garment was low-cut, the hem cut just above her knees, the green satin complimenting her flaming red hair. Billy zipped up the back of the dress and Susan strode off, her heels clicking on the polished wood floor as she made her way to the door. She closed the bedroom door behind her. Billy dressed quickly in a dark lounge suit and came out to find three of his Troop Captains and Victoria Eglin clutching champagne flutes and talking animatedly with Susan.

He excused himself for being late and picking up a glass from the silver tray held by a steward, he joined the small assembly.

They sat at Susan's dining table and dined on juicy steaks and fresh vegetables while one of the younger Captains regaled the diners with the tale of how he had led a raiding party that had attacked a train bound for Durden City from Abilene. Derailing it and loading as much of the contents of the freezer and refrigerated freight cars into their trucks once they had taken care of the soldiers guarding the train.

"We prey on Durden City's supply routes to survive," Susan explained to Victoria.

"They don't stick to a timetable in order to make it harder for us to plan our raids and sometimes the goods are too heavily guarded for us to attack them but we make do," Billy added.

"None of this is reported in Durden City. The citizens believe that the Revolutionaries are a nomadic disorganised rabble roaming the Badlands and making mostly fruitless forays into Durden City and the surrounding areas," Victoria stated.

"The citizens of Durden City only know what Pope Durden deems to tell them. As you know he rules the Commission with an iron fist and has the unfaltering loyalty of the City Guard and he controls all the entertainment and information services," Susan poured more wine.

"His lies actually assist us in some ways. When the citizens of Durden City finally find out the truth and Michael Durden's evil is exposed, the populous is likely to rise up and denounce him and his Commission. The biggest lie he propagates is of course about the success of the breeding program," Susan tried her hardest to remain stoic.

"Do you know that he had Commissioner Cooter assassinated recently. He blamed us of course," Susan waved at her troopers seated at the table.

"Pope always complained about Harlan Cooter questioning him about the breeding program and the continued shortage of female offspring. I guess it doesn't surprise me," Victoria felt sorry for Harlan but she knew that he was no angel.

Harlan had a predisposition towards Comfort Girls but he also took his pleasures in the breeding chambers when it suited him.

The dinner was brought to conclusion after dessert was served with the women smoking cigarettes and the men smoking cigars out on the porch while they drank coffee. The Troop Captains were delighted to have been in the company of two beautiful women and would regale their subordinates the next day and make them a little jealous.

Susan, Billy and Victoria went back inside and sat in Susan's living room drinking brandy while the stewards cleared away the dining room and the porch and then left.

"The information you have provided me about how Michael Durden and his trusted agents appropriate females and smuggle them out of the city and the lengths he goes to cover his subterfuge in invaluable but really only confirms what we have long suspected," Susan stared at Victoria with passion in her eyes.

"But I need you to go back and work for me," Susan took Victoria's hand in hers.

"You have convinced me that you have no love for Michael Durden and that you cooperated with him only to survive as best you could," Susan continued.

"I have to trust you Victoria. Even though you were blindfolded when you came here to Freetown you know too much about us for me not have absolute faith in your honesty and integrity. If you betray me, I will be heartbroken but make no assumption to contrary; I will kill you," she squeezed Victoria's hand.

"You can trust me. What do you want me to do and when am I going back?" Victoria returned the impassioned squeeze.

"Tomorrow. We are going to propose a hostage exchange," Susan said unemotionally.

"Come, spend the night with me," Susan rose and took Victoria's hand in hers.

Billy Brody stood and made to leave.

"Where are you going?" Susan asked him demurely.

"To my quarters I guess because Victoria is staying here tonight," Billy was nothing if not pragmatic.

"Join us," Susan held out her other hand to Billy who took it.

The three of them walked into Susan's bedroom hand in hand and closed the door.

Madeline Smith and Virgil Benning

Virgil drove the Humvee with precision, hardly decelerating around tight corners, squeezing between overturned vehicles with inches to spare on either side, speeding into blind alleys where Madeline was sure he was going to crash head-on into a wall and then swerving down an unseen turnoff seconds before they hit it. Never slowing down, working the steering wheel and the gears like a virtuoso, his eyes locked on the road, his foot planted on the gas.

"We call them rat-runs. We've mapped all the roads around this area and know where all the obstacles are and how to get around them. In some cases we've created passageways through the wrecks and rubble by removing obstacles or placing others in the way," Virgil took a hairpin turn between an overturned semitrailer and a wrecked motorhome without taking his foot off the gas.

"It's how we outrun and lose and confuse the City Guard and part of the reason they have never found Freetown. The truth is the Guards don't like driving outside of the kill zone around Durden City except for where they've cleared the highway," Virgil explained.

"We never slow down unless absolutely necessary, not only when the City Guards are in pursuit but also to keep the scavengers away from us. The scavengers are actually a disorganised rabble living on whatever they can find and are usually loners but some of them have formed gangs and have weapons," the Humvee clipped the edge of a concrete abutment as Virgil drove down an exit ramp at eighty miles an hour.

"You can deduct a point for that," Virgil smiled but he kept his eyes on the road.

Virgil had awakened Madeline and escorted her to the latrine and then back to his quarters to shower and dress. Even dressed in ACU and combat boots, with her hair up it was obvious that she was a woman. Her bubble-butt and perky breasts were accentuated by the tight fitting uniform rather than being camouflaged by it.

They'd eaten breakfast in the mess, most of the men staring at her. A couple had overcome their bashfulness and came over and introduced themselves. Virgil had paid Leon and Spliff a visit at sunrise in their quarters and explained in great detail what he was going to do to them if they opened their mouths about what had happened in the ops centre barrack room. It involved a razor-sharp skinning knife, their tongues and their penises and both Leon and Spliff got the message.

Madeline was used to being ogled and gawped at in the Comfort Palace and in the streets when she went out shopping in Durden City with other Comfort Girls accompanied by their armed escort. It didn't really concern her. She was a product of the system, raised to provide men with pleasure and fulfil their desires. But these men were different. Their eyes still lingered on her ass, her breasts and her pretty face but they showed her a grudging respect, even a little camaraderie.

Major William Brody had got the word out through his Troop Captains that Madeline was to be shown respect and for the men to keep their hands off her. Also word had gotten around that they had a fledgling female Trooper in their midst and of her proficiency at the firing range. All of the Troopers had come from somewhere: some were scavengers who had sought refuge and been deemed suitable to join the freedom fighters, some were deserters from Durden City who had had enough of the Committee's stranglehold, some were drifters and loners who had been drawn to Freetown from other city states.

They all had that in common and it was a bond that created a camaraderie and loyalty that hardly existed elsewhere except perhaps once in the Foreign Legion. Their leader was a woman who they respected and admired so why not accept this Comfort Girl for who she was and see if she if she could make the grade. They all knew when they joined the Troopers that if they didn't make the grade what the consequences would be. Their exact location, their organisation and the layout of Freetown was a closely guarded secret that could never be allowed to fall into the hands of the Durden City Guard or any of the other city-states.

After breakfast Virgil had taken Madeline back to the range to practice with her weapons some more and then he'd led her to the motor pool.

"I gotta say you fill out those camouflage pants better than anyone else except maybe the Commander but we need to get you some other clothing and, ahem, essentials that we don't have in Freetown except at Commander Solister's cottage and I doubt that she's going to share them with you," Virgil said as he signed out a Humvee.

"Virgil... you're just confusing me," Madeline said.

"I'm taking you shopping," Virgil had a shit-eating grin on his face that Madeline found hard not to love.

"Get in, buckle up and keep your firearms handy but don't shoot anything unless I tell you to and for fuck sake don't shoot me," Virgil's grin widened and Madeline stuck out her tongue at him.

"You're such a girl sometimes," he whined.

"Yeah I know and you love it," Madeline gave him an impish grin and climbed into the vehicle.

Virgil finally pulled the Humvee up outside of a shopping mall entrance. The parking lot was full of abandoned vehicles, some rusted, some burnt-out and many riddled with bullet holes. At some stage someone had tried to barricade the entrance doors and the windows but all had been for naught. The main doors to the centre were wide open, most of the curbside display windows were either broken or the window panes had been removed.

"Where are we?" Madeline asked.

"This is Music City Mall in what used to be Odessa Texas. Justin Durden was originally going to establish Durden City here in Odessa but he figured out that it would easier to defend Midland," Virgil explained.

"This place has pretty well been picked over. There's no food here and almost anything of value was stolen long ago," Virgil commented as he checked his weapons.

"Then why bring me here?" Madeline asked.

"How many females survived the SARS-X pandemic?" Virgil shut down the engine.

"Less than one percent I believe," Madeline followed Virgil's lead and checked her weapons.

"So guess what hasn't been pillaged and plundered?" Virgil climbed out of the Humvee and motioned for Madeline to do the same.

"Women's stuff?" Madeline countered.

"Exactly; women's stuff," Virgil gave Madeline a know-it-all smile.

"I doubt we will encounter any scavengers but you never know. We'll clear the places we want to visit and I'll cover you while you shop. There is no reason to rush but the longer we are out of the Humvee the more vulnerable we are," Virgil was suddenly serious.

"I'd prefer if you did most of your shopping in one store if possible," Virgil checked the surrounds again but the parking lot and storefronts appeared to be uninhabited.

"No problem Sergeant," Madeline beamed when she saw a sign advertising JCPenney.

"We have that in Durden City at the Midland Park Mall but of course it's stocked with locally manufactured stuff now," Madeline commented and Virgil nodded like he really cared but was intent on scouting the surrounds.

He gave Madeline a flashlight and took one himself but the light streaming through the broken windows was good enough to see by. The mall had been ransacked just as Virgil said. They entered JCPenny and made their way into the women's department and sure enough it had hardly been touched.

"Goody!" Madeline put down her M4 carbine on top of counter and clapped her hands like a schoolgirl who had found a lost puppy.

"You go for it while I stand guard," Virgil pushed a shopping cart at Madeline who busied herself mopping up everything she needed.

She raked cosmetics and perfume into the cart and then moved onto lingerie and hosiery. After that she went into the shoe aisle and took off her combat boots and tried on several pairs of heels and some comfortable sandals.

"How much clothing do you need honey? It's only for after work and weekends; most days you'll be wearing ACU," Virgil was getting a little nervous.

Madeline gave him her best don't-you-dare-rush-me look and continued mopping up clothing, selecting an assortment of skirts, blouses and dresses.

"Are you about done? That Humvee parked outside advertises our presence," Virgil fingered the stock of his M4.

"You said this place has been picked clean by the scavengers so why would they come back?" Madeline scooped deodorant, bath soap and a goodly supply of personal lubricant into her cart and then headed for the fitting room.

"I won't be long and then we can go," Madeline pushed the cart through the door into the fitting rooms.

Virgil heard her scurrying around in one of the stalls and lit a cigarette and smoked it impatiently.

"Hurry up," he hissed crushing out his cigarette.

The door to the fitting room opened and Madeline emerged wearing pink satin babydoll pyjamas, translucent holdup stockings and high heeled sandals.

"What do you think of my night time attire?" she gave him a coquettish grin and turned a heel seductively.

Virgil's insistence on haste seemed to vanish as he stared at Madeline. He could hardly believe that this woman was his.

"I'll take your silence as approval," she teased and turned back to the fitting room.

Virgil hooked her elbow and spun Madeline around and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her and she melded her body to his and returned the kiss.

"Shouldn't we go back to Freetown?" Madeline said breathlessly.

"I think a short dalliance won't affect our schedule," Virgil made no attempt to let go of her.

"If we go back to your quarters I can model everything for you," Madeline gave him a cheeky grin.

"When we get back to Freetown your training continues. You need to work hard to prove to Commander Solister that you're prepared be one of us and not just my concubine," Virgil said levelly.

"Is that what I am; your concubine?" Madeline whispered.

"I don't know what you are. Very few men have long-term relationships with women of either persuasion. It's virtually unheard of," Virgil admitted.

"But you consider me yours. I was given to you by the Commander," Madeline looked earnestly into Virgil's eyes.

"I want you. I want you to be mine but not under duress. I don't know what has changed in me; maybe it was seeing how desperate you were to survive. I know what you did with Spliff and Leon was done out of desperation. It was a distasteful necessity to prolong your life," Virgil returned Madeline's gaze.

Madeline nodded; it was undeniable.

"Was it that way with me? Is it that way with me now? Because if it is I'll let you go. I'll take you back to Durden City and smuggle you in the same way we smuggled you out. I'd rather let you go than have you stay with me under false pretences," Virgil breathed.

"Susan will kill you," Madeline whispered.

"I could never go back to Freetown. I'd have to live as a scavenger," Virgil stated the bleeding obvious.

"You would do that for me? You hardly know me," Madeline said.

"Virgil... I've been a Comfort Girl all my life; raised to do nothing more than provide pleasure to men who are strangers to me. You're the only man that I've had any sort of relationship with and in the short time I've known you you've been kind and caring to me," Madeline shook a little.

"We didn't begin our relationship that way but that is what it has become in a very short time. We've developed a bond and whatever it is called I like it," Madeline began to smile.

"I want to stay in Freetown and I want to be with you. We can decide what we call this thing between us when it suits us both. For now consider me yours," Madeline kissed him and Virgil held her close.

Madeline could feel Virgil's burgeoning erection pressing into her. She'd promised him sex last night but had fallen asleep exhausted and there had been no time to dally this morning. She knew that men had needs because her job had been to service those needs but this was different. She wanted him too and she wanted him now.

"We need to be quick," Madeline gave him a salacious smile and unzipped his fly.

"You don't have to," Virgil felt a little guilty.

"Shut up. I want to. Why do you think I came out of the fitting room dressed like this," she freed his erection and squeezed it.

They kissed again, a slow tender kiss that soon became a burning passionate expression of desire. Madeleine felt Virgil's manhood throb in her fingers as she slowly caressed it, expressing dewy droplets of pre-ejaculate as he began to whimper as his excitement built. Her own appendage was fully erect, tenting her satin babydoll boy-leg shorts. Virgil was conscious of it pressing against his thigh and he began to stroke it, caressing the curvature of her penis through the silky garment.

She grazed the head of his penis on her nylon-sheathed thigh, knowing the sensation would delight him. Virgil shuddered with pleasure at the feel of her gossamer-clad flesh on his tender organ and kissed her harder, leaving silvery strands on pre-ejaculate on her stockings.

He pressed his cock against Madeline's erection through her satin camiknickers, the heat of her engorged member transferred to his own bloated organ. They rubbed cocks like this while they kissed and held each other close, both of them breathing raggedly as their desire quickened.

"We should be quick," Madeline sighed, spinning around and offering her buttocks to her lover.

Virgil put his arms around Madeline and caressed her breasts through the flimsy garment. She was not wearing a brassiere and he felt her nipples engorge as he tweaked and cosseted them. He put his hands inside the flowing gauzy top and delighted in the feel of her smooth supple flesh, her nipples were like hard berries demanding of his attention.