The Breeding Chamber Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline wriggled her buttocks, encouraging him, goading him almost; feeling his shaft nestled in the crevice of her bottom, rubbing against her silky camiknickers.

She reached behind her, finding his shaft and guided it inside the loose leg opening of the shorts, nestling his glans in her sphincter which she had lubricated in the fitting room in anticipation of his need. She pressed back against him as he thrust, his cock sliding into her, filling her.

Madeline groaned and wriggled her buttocks again in encouragement as Virgil tweaked a nipple with one hand whilst his others slipped inside the waistband of her camiknickers and took her turgid member in hand.

He fucked her slowly and Madeline mewled and met his thrusts, grinding her bottom into his pubis as Virgil stroked her hard cock, feeling it throb and become fully bloated.

"Oh my god Virgil!" she moaned and pushed back hard against him, ensuring that his glans pressed on her prostate as she expressed her seed into his hand.

Virgil gripped her turgid member and stroked it, milking her as he ejaculated deep inside her anus. He held her close as Madeline shuddered and sobbed, her orgasm overwhelming her. He too was shaking with the intensity of his climax as her anus undulated and rippled around his throbbing organ, depositing his seed deep inside her.

Virgil wrapped his hands around Madeline's belly, supporting her lest she collapse as the last of his issue filled her tight channel.

Without warning Madeline suddenly rolled out Virgil's embrace, pulling him to the floor with her. She reached up and snatched her M4 carbine off the counter and began to empty the magazine into the galleries between the racks of clothing.

Virgil heard the screams of men hit by gunfire and he clamoured for his own weapon.

"I'm not sure how many. I saw at least three," Madeline was crouching below the counter.

Suddenly the glass counter shattered as someone returned fire then another weapon joined the barrage and the walls of the fitting rooms were peppered with bullet holes.

"Fuck! It's the scavengers! I should have known better than to park the Humvee out front. We've been here too long," Virgil hissed zipping his fly and reaching for his own long arm.

A fusillade of gunfire raked the countertop sending Virgil's M4 flying out of reach.

"Give me your weapon. You're not trained for this," he hissed.

"Of course darling; go save me," Madeline said in a reproachful tone.

She lay on her back and slid her M4 across to Virgil who snatched it up and ejected and checked the magazine and then slammed it home.

"Stay here!" Virgil hissed and rolled over and hunched into a crouch, automatically assuming a combat stance.

"Yes sergeant," Madeline replied, she sounded annoyed.

Virgil dived into a rack of clothing which was immediately shredded with gunfire but he'd kept low and the bullets flew over his head. He duck walked down the aisle, paralleling the space from which the gunfire came from.

"Give us the girl and we'll let you go," a guttural cry came from within the store.

Virgil emptied his magazine in the direction from which the voice came and was rewarded with the strangled cry of a man suddenly in pain.

"Well fuck you then! We'll kill you and take the girl anyway," the man called back and opened fire aiming in Virgil's direction.

But Virgil had moved on. He made his way down the aisle and circled around the place from where he had heard the man call out.

Four scavengers lay dead or dying behind a bullet-riddled counter where one of them was crying, the others lay still, presumably dead. Three men in ragged garments carrying AK47s were looking desperately in the direction of the fitting rooms. They were arguing; two of the men imploring the other to retreat and the other determined to press on their attack.

"How often do you see a woman in the Badlands? And this one is protected by only one man. We kill him and take his woman. Imagine the fun we will have with her and how much she will be worth in trade," the man intent on pressing on their attack growled.

"We don't know if she's female or one of the pretenders," one of his compatriots hissed.

"What the fuck does it matter? She's valuable either way," the man who appeared to be in charge replied and stood up and unloaded a burst in the direction of where Virgil had once been.

Virgil stood upright and opened fire, his rounds rippling the backs of the men, crimson blooms sprouting on their ragged shirts where the bullets entered their bodies. He waited until there was no movement and then closed in on the scavengers and inspected the carnage. They were all dead except for the youngest one who lay on his back moaning, blood dribbling from his mouth.

Virgil was about to administer the coup de grâce when suddenly an arm was locked around his neck and a pistol was thrust into his side.

"Sorry soldier boy but you didn't get all of us," a man hissed into his ear; his breath hot and foul.

"Neither did you," Madeline barked pressing her M17 to the scavenger's temple and pulled the trigger.

The blast caused the man holding Virgil in a headlock to slide sideways as he fell to the floor.

Madeline walked over to the young man who was whimpering and bleeding out and shot him twice in the chest.

"Let's get the fuck out of here," she stood over the carnage, breathing heavily.

Virgil looked at Madeline in awe. Still wearing the babydoll pyjamas and heels, her pistol held in a two-hand grip the support-hand thumb directly forward of and below the shooting-hand thumb as he had trained her at the range. She looked like some sort of manga amazon woman but she was also alert and ready to respond to any further danger.

Virgil kept watch while Madeline shucked of the babydoll pyjamas but left on her stockings and pulled on a pair of nylon hipster panties then quickly changed back into her ACU. He watched her reload her sidearm and her M4, holstering her pistol but keeping the rifle ready. She pushed the shopping trolley ahead of her whilst Virgil led the way out of JCPenny, through the abandoned mall and out to the Humvee. He made her wait until he checked that the car park was clear of danger and then he waved her through.

Madeline unceremoniously tossed the contents of the trolley into the back of the Humvee whilst Virgil maintained a combat stance and then they hopped into the vehicle and Virgil sped away from the Music City Mall.

"Well that was pretty fucking amazing," Madeline was still on a combat high, endorphins coursing through her bloodstream.

Virgil glanced sideways at her only briefly, his concentration on navigating the rat run. He could hardly believe what he had just witnessed. Not only had the meek Comfort Girl transformed into a more than adequate soldier, she had without a doubt saved his life.

Victoria Eglin

"Sorry about this," Billy Brody smiled as he handed Victoria Eglin the red sheath dress she had been wearing when she was captured.

She was also wearing the same panties and brassiere but the straps of her brassiere had been cut and the panties were torn in the seat. Her black fully-fashioned hold-up stockings were full of runners. The red pumps she had worn when captured were scuffed, the soles caked in a veneer of filth from the underground sewers she had trudged through to escape Durden City.

Victoria winced as she put on the dress and the pumps and she looked at herself in the mirror.

She had not bathed since she had gone to bed with Susan and Billy and she was sweaty, her hair was a tangled mess and her makeup was smeared over her face. She felt sticky between the legs and her nipples were sore as was her labia.

"How do I look?" she turned to face Major William Brody.

"Like a woman who had been held captive by Revolutionary scum and repeatedly taken against her will," Billy eyed her critically.

"I'm missing something. Pope needs to be convinced that I was held captive and resisted my captors, at least at first," Victoria commented.

"You sure?" Billy asked.

Victoria nodded and without warning Billy punched her in the face inflicting a blow that he knew would blacken her eye. He gave her another to split her lip then he punched her in the ribs with a combination of blows that would leave bruising on her upper body.

"Enough?" he asked matter-of-factly but was sickened by what he'd done.

Victoria was doubled over, her breathing ragged because of her bruised ribs.

"Perfect," she replied wincing through her split lip.

Billy carefully embraced her and kissed the side of her mouth that wasn't cut.

"You're a brave woman Victoria Eglin and I'm sorry I had to do that," Billy sighed.

"Get out of the way and let me see," Susan Solister brushed Billy aside and looked at Victoria with some concern.

"Sorry darling but we have to make it look authentic," Susan stroked Victoria's hair softly then stepped in and kissed her cheek.

"I think I'll pass inspection," Victoria smiled wanly and winced.

"You have her purse? Her phone?" Susan was suddenly all business.

"Yep," Billy held Victoria's purse in one hand and her mobile phone in the other.

"You got your story straight?" Susan turned to Victoria who nodded.

"You know the communications schedule?" Susan asked.

"Yep," Victoria replied.

"Then let's do this. Good luck Victoria," Susan held Victoria in a gentle embrace and kissed her lips, the bottom lip had started to swell but Victoria welcomed the tender gesture of affection.

Susan watched Billy lead Victoria through the Ops Centre and up into the fresh air of Freetown. He helped her into the back of an armoured troop carrier. Virgil and Madeline were in the scout car and another Humvee would bring up the rear. They were carrying valuable cargo.

Sergeant Benning had regaled Major Brody with Madeline's performance at the Music City Mall, leaving out the part where they were having sex before the scavengers attacked, and Billy had passed the report onto the Commander who was at that time giving Victoria Eglin a final briefing.

"Looks like Madeline is earning her keep already," Victoria said smugly.

"It's possible your Comfort Granny might have other uses besides sucking cocks," Susan scoffed but there was no doubt that she was impressed with Madeline's potential.

Virgil had used Madeline's performance at the mall as justification for her to join his troop and his Troop Captain had not objected and Major Brody sanctioned the decision.

"If she's as good as you say she is, she might as well start mounting up for combat but she's under your wing until your Troop Captain thinks she's trooper material," Brody had acquiesced.

Virgil led the convoy through the rat-runs with Madeline beside him scanning for any signs of enemy activity whilst manning the radio. Once out of the rat-runs and onto the cleared section of the highway that led to Durden City Virgil instructed Madeline to be extra vigilant because this road was maintained and used by the Durden City Guard.

With the kill zone and the walls of Durden City in sight, Major Brody radioed ahead for the scout car to leave the highway and head to what freedom fighters called Telegraph Hill. It was named such by the Revolutionaries because it was the one place outside of the kill zone where there was cell phone reception courtesy of COMTEL, the Durden City Communications and Entertainment Commission's cellular phone service.

The convoy pulled up into a defensive triangle and the captain and his troops scrambled out of the APC and took up defensive positions. Sergeant Benning and Trainee Trooper Smith remained with the Major and Victoria Eglin to provide personal protection.

Billy took out Victoria's cell phone and switched it on. He held it up and acquired a signal: COMTEL. He handed the phone to Victoria and nodded. She brought up Michael Durden's number on her contact list and pressed 'call'.

"Pope?" Victoria tried to sound apprehensive and scared which was easy because that was exactly how she felt.

"Who is this?" despite seeing Victoria's name on the screen Pope was sceptical.

"It's me, Victoria," Victoria answered.

"Victoria was taken by Revolutionaries. My estimation is she being fucked into unconsciousness," Pope said through gritted teeth.

He snapped his fingers at Silvia Cornish who was languishing on what used to be Victoria's bed.

"Get onto COMTEL. Get the fucking Commutations Commissioner if necessary but get this call traced," Pope covered the mouthpiece of his phone.

"Well it's me. They wanna trade," Victoria sounded terrified to Pope.

"I don't believe it. No one in the Badlands is going to trade a woman, not even someone as old as you," Pope couldn't help being hurtful even now, with his lover held captive.

"They're going to want to keep fucking you; possibly even breed you," he added.

Victoria had the phone on speaker and Billy took it from her.

"We want a tanker full of high grade petroleum, one thousand rounds of 5.56 ball and a forty-foot refrigerated CONEX filled with fresh meat and vegetables," Billy hissed into the phone.

"And I want world peace and seventy two virgins but neither of us is getting what we want," Pope barked.

"We've finished with the woman. We don't have the facilities to breed her and my men will just keep fighting over her," Billy said calmly.

"She's worth more to you than she is to me," Billy added.

Susan, Billy and Victoria had discussed, argued and debated what would seem a reasonable ransom for Virginia. If they asked for too much Pope would baulk, if they didn't ask for enough Pope would be suspicious. He would be suspicious in any event. They needed him to think that the Revolutionaries were a loosely organised gang of thugs not the disciplined paramilitary force that they were.

"What if I don't want her back? Every man in your ragtag army will have used her at least once by now," Pope countered, trying to bide time.

But Pope was already thinking what a huge propaganda story it would make if he demonstrated to the people of Durden City that he had rescued Victoria. They didn't need to know that he had paid a ransom. He could tell them that he had valiantly led his City Guards on a raid against the Revolutionary scum to save her.

"So what if we have? She used to be breeder, she's been fucked by most of the men in Durden City deemed suitable for the breeding program. We'll keep the Comfort Girl; she can keep my men amused," Billy tried his best to sound nonchalant.

"You can make as many Comfort Girls as you want, females are a rare commodity, even I know that," Billy used the truth to bolster his story.

"Let me consider your offer," Pope once again tried to stall for time.

"I'm through to COMTEL, they want to speak to you," Silvia whispered and handed her phone to Pope.

He snatched it away from Silvia.

"Just fucking do it!" Pope growled and threw the phone back at Silvia.

"This is a onetime deal. I'll text you the coordinates where to make the exchange from this phone in two hours. Your men deliver the fuel tanker, the ammo and the CONEX and withdraw. It's a cleared area just outside your kill zone. My men will be covering it," Billy replied.

"How do we know you won't just take the booty and keep my woman?" Pope growled.

"She'll be chained to a stake out in the open when your men arrive at the rendezvous. Your men verify that she's still alive and then leave the booty, as you call it, then leave. We move in and inspect the goods and if their kosher we take the ransom and leave you the female. I'll have a sniper trained on her. If you try to take her before we make the exchange I'll kill her. If you jip me on the ransom I'll kill her. If you don't make it to the rendezvous on time I'll kill her. Simple enough?" Brody crossed his fingers.

"I get it. You're gonna kill her if I don't dance to your tune," Pope sighed.

Billy hung up before Pope could reply and did not accept the call back.

He got Victoria to pose against a clapped out sedan with two of his Troopers either side of her. It was easy for her to look terrified when Billy took her picture and sent it to Pope attached to a text as proof of life.

"Let's hope this works. Let's go to the rendezvous and get ready," Billy gave the hand signal for the Troop to mount up.

"Well?" Pope snatched the phone away from Silvia and barked into it.

"I'm sorry Commissioner; we were only able to narrow the call down to the cell tower it pinged off. It's the one mounted on the city wall next to the railway yards," the COMTEL employee explained.

"So all we know is that they are somewhere north of the city, likely off state highway 349," Pope hissed.

"That would make sense sir," the employee agreed.

Pope broke the connection and turned on Silvia.

"Get packed and move back to your old quarters, your girlfriend is coming home," Pope sneered.

"Will they really give her up do you think?" Silvia sounded sceptical.

"I thought it unlikely but they're asking a lot for her; for them it's a lot anyhow," Pope pondered.

"They could just take the ransom and shoot her but that would be a waste," he scratched his head pensively and then realised that time was slipping away.

"Why are you still lying there? Get your ass out of bed, get packed and go back to the breeding chambers. And not word of this to anyone or I'll cut out your tongue and sell you to Austin. They keep their breeders like dogs and knock them on the head at menopause," Pope snarled.

Pope got on the phone and talked to his loyal second in command and told him to put together the ransom demands and assemble and an escort and to wait for further orders. He debated whether to go back to the City Commissioner's mansion but decided that he could handle things just as well from here and if Victoria was rescued it was here to the Breeding Facility she would be brought.

Meanwhile Billy Brody and his troopers had arrived at the designated handover site having left one trooper on Telegraph Hill with Victoria's cell phone and a handheld radio.

The Troop Captain placed his troopers in defensive positions and a lookout was sent down the highway in a Humvee so he could radio ahead when the ransom convoy was approaching. There was no sniper placed to cover Victoria Eglin; that part of the plan was all bluff.

The handover site was a truck stop parking lot; one of the few not littered with rusting wrecks. The few that had been left in the lot were pushed and towed by the Humvee and APC onto the verge leaving the whole lot wide open; just flat weed-strewn asphalt but with observation and defensive positions on the high ground above it. The truck stop was off the cleared stretch of highway that led to Durden City but the Revolutionaries had cleared rat-runs leading out of the lot to the south and west.

Victoria sat in the back of a Humvee taking advantage of the air conditioning before she would be staked out on the hot asphalt. The door opened and Madeline Smith poked her head inside the Humvee and smiled at Victoria. The smile changed to a look of genuine concern.

"Oh my god, what happened to your face?" Madeline reached in and gently stroked Victoria's cheek.

"It's ok. You could say it's almost self-inflicted. I need to look convincing when I'm handed over," Victoria smiled wanly.

Madeline gave Victoria the onceover and screwed up her face.

"Well you certainly do. Isn't that the dress you were wearing in the sewers and you look a mess and frankly honey; you stink," but Madeline's smile beamed only affection for her new found friend.

Normally a Comfort Girl would never talk in such a manner to a female, especially one as high up the pecking order as Victoria, but they had been through a lot together and formed a special bond.

"And look at you Trooper Smith. Who would have thought it possible?" Victoria smiled back at her friend.